1. Post #281
    Alright, i'm back. And no, i don't want a "formal apology", i was still really pissed off when i sent that to fish and i still am pissed off about all this. Every thing else i wanted still applies though, the ones about being left alone and at least being accepted? I'm trying to sort out a mental disorder and a far too cluttered up life and i really do not deserve to have to deal with this, especially when if you're actually nice to me i can be the biggest bro ever.

So can we please, PLEASE, drop all this shit and get along? I never post about Chell, ever, so why does this seem to be a continuing problem? Regardless of most of what you believe i really meant most of what i said in my tumblr thing, aside from the retarded apology thing. I honestly feel like you are making me out to be and treating me like i'm inferior. This is proven by the fact that i had an entire thread made just to mock me for wanting someone to talk to about my life, as well as claims that my fetish is weird even though nobody ever seems to have as violent of a response to milk posting his furry stuff(no offense to milk) constantly, which, in my opinion, is way fucking weirder. But i so much as reference Portal and you all come at me like a fucking lynch mob.

Try putting yourself in my position. You just figured out you have a mental condition. You have the worst classes you've ever had the displeasure of taking. You have to brunt the pain of being a vent for your entire family complaining about your sister's pregnancy. You have no friends outside of school. You have to carry a 50 kg bag everyday, which, by the way, is about 15 kg more than my bag should support. You're in love with a girl that's on the other side of the world as well as being 2 years older than you. You can't play airsoft because nothing ever seems to be working. You have no relationships with girls and never have for your whole life. The only self-indulgence you get is thinking a video game character is hot. And to top it off, you're getting judged and maliciously mentally attacked by people just because you think said video game girl is hot, and made the mistake of ever thinking anyone on FP would be understanding. Not to mention the blame is constantly shifted onto you even though you are rarely the cause of any problems.

Think about that. I put up with a lot of shit. I don't need any more on top of that. I know there are nice people like notrabies and cpt. armadillo and felix, etc, but as a whole IFAP is ruined by the assholes. It makes it almost not worth it to log on here anymore. The only reason i do anymore is because i have nothing to DO and i get really bored. I really don't know WHY i come on here anymore, everytime i post it's SOME attack on me for something, like you go out of your way to find something to insult me for and even if there is nothing you default to either my life posts or my fetish. It's really fucking sad that you are so demented and WRONG but also so much of a pussy that you'll do that constantly, and seriously sounds to me like sociopathic behavior. Maybe you have so much shit in your life that's all you know to do is pick on others because you're picked on or some shit, i don't know. Still, it's no excuse and you should be talking about it with people like i do instead of just going and doing the same thing.

I'm most likely going to get rated dumbs by idiots that still either think that i'm in the wrong for voicing my utter hatred for some of you, such as venom, stupideye, piggy, no party hats, darksamus, and probably a lot more that i'm just forgetting. Or maybe you still think i'm inferior. Either way you're a hypocrite for rating dumbs and it should be fairly obvious WHY. As i said, i don't want an apology, that was stupid of me to even consider saying if this had any chance of reaching IFAP but i continue to get this hope that maybe THIS time you'll see reason, maybe THIS time i'll be able to post without getting insulted. You need to grow up. I've seriously seen some wicked shit man. There are still nights where i am plagued by what i've seen, nights where i wake up in a cold sweat, and even some nights i cry myself to sleep. And yet through all that i'm the one mending my ways and learning to be nicer and more accepting. I find the problem in my life and i fix that problem. That's the way it's always been for me and it's not gonna change because it works. And i'm 15. Most of you all are much older than me but yet i still have a higher maturity age? See it this way, do i insult people for having fetishes? No, i don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    i skimmed this but that's kind of over the top. i've got to say that i think these posts are ill-advised. All it turns into is "lol didn't read" and the net effect is pretty much nothing. I can sympathize with where you're at but this doesn't help.
    also, near the end it gets a bit self-righteous bro. i can see why you'd feel this way but i don't think anyone here takes this very seriously. it's not necessarily that ifap is populated by douchebags(only mostly :P), but it's more that we make remarks in a light-hearted manner, and expect for them to be taken in the same way. yeah, there are people that stir up shit, but that doesn't apply to everyone here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,673 Posts
    Alright, i'm back. And no, i don't want a "formal apology", i was still really pissed off when i sent that to fish and i still am pissed off about all this. Every thing else i wanted still applies though, the ones about being left alone and at least being accepted? I'm trying to sort out a mental disorder and a far too cluttered up life and i really do not deserve to have to deal with this, especially when if you're actually nice to me i can be the biggest bro ever.

So can we please, PLEASE, drop all this shit and get along? I never post about Chell, ever, so why does this seem to be a continuing problem? Regardless of most of what you believe i really meant most of what i said in my tumblr thing, aside from the retarded apology thing. I honestly feel like you are making me out to be and treating me like i'm inferior. This is proven by the fact that i had an entire thread made just to mock me for wanting someone to talk to about my life, as well as claims that my fetish is weird even though nobody ever seems to have as violent of a response to milk posting his furry stuff(no offense to milk) constantly, which, in my opinion, is way fucking weirder. But i so much as reference Portal and you all come at me like a fucking lynch mob.

Try putting yourself in my position. You just figured out you have a mental condition. You have the worst classes you've ever had the displeasure of taking. You have to brunt the pain of being a vent for your entire family complaining about your sister's pregnancy. You have no friends outside of school. You have to carry a 50 kg bag everyday, which, by the way, is about 15 kg more than my bag should support. You're in love with a girl that's on the other side of the world as well as being 2 years older than you. You can't play airsoft because nothing ever seems to be working. You have no relationships with girls and never have for your whole life. The only self-indulgence you get is thinking a video game character is hot. And to top it off, you're getting judged and maliciously mentally attacked by people just because you think said video game girl is hot, and made the mistake of ever thinking anyone on FP would be understanding. Not to mention the blame is constantly shifted onto you even though you are rarely the cause of any problems.

Think about that. I put up with a lot of shit. I don't need any more on top of that. I know there are nice people like notrabies and cpt. armadillo and felix, etc, but as a whole IFAP is ruined by the assholes. It makes it almost not worth it to log on here anymore. The only reason i do anymore is because i have nothing to DO and i get really bored. I really don't know WHY i come on here anymore, everytime i post it's SOME attack on me for something, like you go out of your way to find something to insult me for and even if there is nothing you default to either my life posts or my fetish. It's really fucking sad that you are so demented and WRONG but also so much of a pussy that you'll do that constantly, and seriously sounds to me like sociopathic behavior. Maybe you have so much shit in your life that's all you know to do is pick on others because you're picked on or some shit, i don't know. Still, it's no excuse and you should be talking about it with people like i do instead of just going and doing the same thing.

I'm most likely going to get rated dumbs by idiots that still either think that i'm in the wrong for voicing my utter hatred for some of you, such as venom, stupideye, piggy, no party hats, darksamus, and probably a lot more that i'm just forgetting. Or maybe you still think i'm inferior. Either way you're a hypocrite for rating dumbs and it should be fairly obvious WHY. As i said, i don't want an apology, that was stupid of me to even consider saying if this had any chance of reaching IFAP but i continue to get this hope that maybe THIS time you'll see reason, maybe THIS time i'll be able to post without getting insulted. You need to grow up. I've seriously seen some wicked shit man. There are still nights where i am plagued by what i've seen, nights where i wake up in a cold sweat, and even some nights i cry myself to sleep. And yet through all that i'm the one mending my ways and learning to be nicer and more accepting. I find the problem in my life and i fix that problem. That's the way it's always been for me and it's not gonna change because it works. And i'm 15. Most of you all are much older than me but yet i still have a higher maturity age? See it this way, do i insult people for having fetishes? No, i don't.

here we go again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #284
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    ossum, chill mang

if people fuck wit ur shit just ignore it no lie; the more you react the more people get wat they want and look, you have this tldr jenkem-esqe reputation now because you suuper react tldr response baww

I get that your life sucks but if ye keep focusing on the negative aspects of your lyf you become more and more emo and depressed

source: me a couple years ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

5. Post #285
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    we dont give a fuck
    we just came to party
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #286
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts

here we go again
    Not helping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #287
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    i dunno if you're too young to get this but as you get older, the more open minded you get and the more you find personal attacks retarded and immatur and shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    i skimmed this but that's kind of over the top. i've got to say that i think these posts are ill-advised. All it turns into is "lol didn't read" and the net effect is pretty much nothing. I can sympathize with where you're at but this doesn't help.
    also, near the end it gets a bit self-righteous bro. i can see why you'd feel this way but i don't think anyone here takes this very seriously. it's not necessarily that ifap is populated by douchebags(only mostly :P), but it's more that we make remarks in a light-hearted manner, and expect for them to be taken in the same way. yeah, there are people that stir up shit, but that doesn't apply to everyone here.
    I would agree, if i didn't get dumbs up the ass for responding to a light-hearted gif post, light-heartily. If what you say applies, does that mean i'm the only one that can't have fun and be airy? I would go as far to say my attempt at playing along with a joke ended up worse than me actually taking offense to it.

9. Post #289
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    ossum, to be honest, it's best you go

the more you write these textbooks about us, your fetish, and your life, the more we dont care and ya

im not urging to start shit by typing this, i'm being relaxed and being bold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,596 Posts

the more you write these textbooks about us, your fetish, and your life, the more we dont care and ya

Yes you are urging to start shit. It may not be your intention, but you damn know where this is going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #291
    Look i know i do a lot of TL;DR stuff but do any of you get just how HARD it is for me to play along with a joke? Every time i do it always ends worse than me explaining my point. Especially IRL. I've been conditioned by my mind to never, ever, play along with a joke.

12. Post #292
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts

wo, bit harsh mang

idk but whenever you use internets ossum, don't be too srs, if someone got something against you, dont reply at all; the other user forgets anyway and you start to not care what people say to yuo nemoar and then you look at that one post you didn't reply to and then you think, PITIFUL FAGGIT!!1

true story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    Yes you are urging to start shit. It may not be your intention, but you damn know where this is going.
    look, fuck off
    i'm being bold and and nothing's working, he won't SHUT THE FUCK UP about HIS SHIT

we've ALL tried first to be nice about it, and it never worked.

ossum please, don't give a shit and stop taking everything to your fucking heart, chill the FUCK out and stop writing textbooks

ossum youre a faggot, youre gay, blah blah, it's a joke, learn to play with a joke. but seriously read the "OSSUM FINALLY DOESNT GIVE A SHIT" part

like i'm being honest, my life is sorta similar with ossum's, i have a faggot brother that we all know and hate, ect ect.......... i just dont give a FUCK

straight outta compton
    motherfucker named icecube-

(User was banned for this post ("Calm down" - PLing))

(User was banned for this post ("Extended" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    look, fuck off
    i'm being bold and and nothing's working, he won't SHUT THE FUCK UP about HIS SHIT

ossum please, don't give a shit and stop taking everything to your fucking heart, chill the FUCK out and stop writing textbooks

ossum youre a faggot, youre gay, blah blah, it's a joke, learn to play with a joke. but seriously read the "OSSUM FINALLY DOESNT GIVE A SHIT" part
    jesus fuck bro why don't you fucking drop it.
    here we go again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    I would agree, if i didn't get dumbs up the ass for responding to a light-hearted gif post, light-heartily. If what you say applies, does that mean i'm the only one that can't have fun and be airy? I would go as far to say my attempt at playing along with a joke ended up worse than me actually taking offense to it.
    this time it was shoved in your face, but seriously dude, you just gotta brush it off and stop worrying about it.
    And this is no reflection on you, but it would really help your cause if you didn't post your drama text walls. If it helps you to write out your problems, then keep a journal or something; but the airsoft forum is not the place for the kind of problems you're having.

If you limited your posts to airsoft related things, I think it'd be best for everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    wo, bit harsh mang

idk but whenever you use internets ossum, don't be too srs, if someone got something against you, dont reply at all; the other user forgets anyway and you start to not care what people say to yuo nemoar and then you look at that one post you didn't reply to and then you think, PITIFUL FAGGIT!!1

true story
    Alright, tell you what. I'll play it your way. Not like i have anything left to lose anyways.

Edited:

this time it was shoved in your face, but seriously dude, you just gotta brush it off and stop worrying about it.
    And this is no reflection on you, but it would really help your cause if you didn't post your drama text walls. If it helps you to write out your problems, then keep a journal or something; but the airsoft forum is not the place for the kind of problems you're having.

If you limited your posts to airsoft related things, I think it'd be best for everyone.
    Alright, fair enough. You've never steered me wrong before.

Edited:

here we go again
    I just reported and moved on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

17. Post #297
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,464 Posts

If you were pissed when you wrote that, why did you post it? You should write these things in a normal state of mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,596 Posts
    look, fuck off

like i'm being honest, my life is sorta similar with ossum's, i have a faggot brother that we all know and hate, ect ect.......... i just dont give a FUCK
    At this rate, you're being more annoying than Ossum ever was. Right now, you just trying to chase him out of the forum. You're using your words as if you're speaking for the entire forum. No, not ALL of us tried first to be nice about it and gave up. There's a handful of us that aren't morons.

Speak for yourself. If you personally don't like Ossum, so be it. Don't try to make it seem like NOBODY likes him, because that's fucking elementary.

19. Post #299
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    here we go again
    i did drop it, he didn't
    there's a difference

now i dropped it, again. and dropped it for good, i just needed to bring up that last part, now i'm not giving a shit.

20. Post #300
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    good, now lets change the topic

I like to hold in my shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

21. Post #301
    If you were pissed when you wrote that, why did you post it? You should write these things in a normal state of mind
    Well see, fishy misinterperated what i said in the post. I had only meant that to be a vent to him, but i can totally see why he saw that i wanted him to post that. Not pointing fingers. This whole thing has just been a massive clusterfuck. I'd honestly be happy if we just drop it entirely.

22. Post #302
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    Some girl told me to write a slash fic about her skyrim character and my character...
    so I did.
    It's highly erotic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

23. Post #303
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    hey ossum, do you like to hold in yuor shit

feels so good man when you go take a shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    i know you like too think your shit don't stank
    but lean a lil bit closer see
    roses really smell like poo poo

25. Post #305
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    But I dont shat roses :c

I gimmie the chocolate hisao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #306
    Some girl told me to write a slash fic about her skyrim character and my character...
    so I did.
    It's highly erotic.
    And also highly unintelligible. Yeah, he sent me the link. Guys, just cause i read a lot of fics doesn't make me an expert on this stuff. vv

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    ossum you take everything really personally, if people were attacking you because of a strange fetish then they would be attacking milk too. tbh you are really easy troll bait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #308
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    And also highly unintelligible. Yeah, he sent me the link. Guys, just cause i read a lot of fics doesn't make me an expert on this stuff. vv
    I forgot to mention it took me two hours to bump out about 5 paragraphs.

29. Post #309
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Ossum, no one was talking bitching or anything then you come back and post a fucking novel, and then shit starts butler didnt do shit, by writing this novel you started all this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    Ossum, no one was talking bitching or anything then you come back and post a fucking novel, and then shit starts butler didnt do shit, by writing this novel you started all this.
    DAMN IT KYLE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #311
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    not really it got pretty whiny in here at points. and butler's posts were uncalled for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #312
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    oh right my dad hates guns apparantly :C

whyy it's such a simple and beautiful masheen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

33. Post #313
    December 2009
    13,328 Posts
    I gimmie the chocolate hisao
    Where does this meme come from? I know it's Katawa Shoujo, but where in it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #314
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    i don't have anywhere to shoot airshit
    the wonders of living in a city where literally everyone works 10 hours a day at a semiconductor company

Edited:

i think it was a comic made before the final game came out. you should be able to find it on the first page of the old KS thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    December 2009
    13,328 Posts
    maybe nsfw, not quoting
    I thought it was actually something in game. I'm so glad that's not what actually happens or I probably would have just closed the game, uninstalled it, turned off my computer, go puke, and not have a picture of Hanako as my wallpaper.

37. Post #317
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    I would, to the contrary, LOVE to have a scene like that

and I would replay it over, and over, and over, and over

Edited:

serious mushy shit like that got old for me quick :(

you should play Saya's Song

shit's intense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    December 2009
    13,328 Posts
    Needless to say her sex scene still felt awkward to me. Almost like it didn't need to be there.

39. Post #319
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    oh god why did I post that when I was about to eat curry

my curry literally now tastes like shit

you SHOULD PLAE SAYAS SONG DOOOO ITTTT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    isn't that the one
    where everything is meat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events