1. Post #6561
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,977 Posts
    Kill sleeps with his ladyguest and she says that his cheeks smell weird.
    goddomit she kept talking about our leetel sekrits!!1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #6562
    August 2010
    6,172 Posts
    The Army apparently also gives our soldiers copious amounts of amphetamines to keep them awake on patrols
    what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #6563
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,977 Posts
    what the fuck

It is called Ripped Fuel and back then it had ephedra in it, ephedra was taken off the market due to abuse and the fact that it is a key ingredient in Crystal Meth.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #6564
    January 2008
    6,422 Posts
    why is everyone always such a constant dick
    lol its an internet forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #6565
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    grandpa on one side was in Canadian army in ww2 along with a few other relatives
    grandpa on the other side of the family was in the Wehrmacht in the final days of ww2 (he was like 16 at the time) and great uncle was in the east fighting soviets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6566
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,000 Posts
    I met the guy who does the redwolf airsoft videos today . He was pretty cool.

I don't know his name but i knew his face and got to shake his hand

7. Post #6567
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    read that as red dragon airsoft for a moment

if it were him i would have punched him square in the face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #6568
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,853 Posts
    My uncle was a Bradley driver in Desert Storm. Never saw combat, but he said that he loved driving that thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #6569
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,582 Posts
    Grandfather was in the Battle of Vimy Ridge attached to the Canadian corp apparently about an hour into the start of the advance to the German defensive line his rifle discharged accidentally and he shot himself in the foot.

And that was his first and only deployment, An hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #6570
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Does anyone here collect Pre-WW2 militaria? I started with buying a duffle bag with a gas mask, bag, captured German helmet, blackjack, dog-tags, numerous papers and tags, US helmet, whistle, Victory Belt (Equipment belt filled with insignias and medals treded to and from allied soldiers), Hate belt (German uniform buttons taken as kill trophies), and other miscellaneous items all identified to a U.S. Quartermaster named William H. Scott. Ever since, I have always been more fascinated with WW1 than any other era.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

11. Post #6571
    August 2009
    1,263 Posts
    Does anyone here collect Pre-WW2 militaria? I started with buying a duffle bag with a gas mask, bag, captured German helmet, blackjack, dog-tags, numerous papers and tags, US helmet, whistle, Victory Belt (Equipment belt filled with insignias and medals treded to and from allied soldiers), Hate belt (German uniform buttons taken as kill trophies), and other miscellaneous items all identified to a U.S. Quartermaster named William H. Scott. Ever since, I have always been more fascinated with WW1 than any other era.
    For a while I was considering making a German WWI unmounted cavalry loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #6572
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,475 Posts
    I have the draft notices for 2 of my great-grandfathers for WWI, a discharge for another one, as well as a discharge for the Balkan Wars.

A friend of mine has an original WWI US officer's tunic (missing all of the patches unfortunately though)
    And the surplus store I go to has a pristine condition US officers tunic, all complete, including patches, buttons, collar discs, and the whistle. It's a literally priceless piece

Edited:

I really want to get a WWI gas mask still though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #6573
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    I have the draft notices for 2 of my great-grandfathers for WWI, a discharge for another one, as well as a discharge for the Balkan Wars.

A friend of mine has an original WWI US officer's tunic (missing all of the patches unfortunately though)
    And the surplus store I go to has a pristine condition US officers tunic, all complete, including patches, buttons, collar discs, and the whistle. It's a literally priceless piece

Edited:

I really want to get a WWI gas mask still though.

Through my experiences in collecting, don't pay more than $100 for a U.S. Gas Mask, and be ready to have a very fragile piece. The insides were rubberized, and being almost 100 years old, they become very brittle and the inside flake off very easily. Also, if the mask is folded over in the listing, chances are it was stored in the bag that way since it was put away, and it will always have the center crease, if you can even open it at all. The hoses become brittle too, with the insides becoming brittle and stiff. That tunic you have is a great find! My quest is to complete the uniform and equipment set that William H. Scott was issued judging by his rank and being stationed in France. The tunic and pants I bought to use for the set were originally from the medical branch, with the caduceus collar disks, and a red cross armband with a possible blood stain on them. Great choice collecting from the First World War. I buy in large lots and unless the items are all grouped together by being named to a single soldier, I keep what I want, and sell what I don't. It's a very profitable business. As far as buying a gas mask or any other field gear, I recommend Great War Militaria: http://www.greatwar.com/Scripts/default.asp

tl;dr, gas masks are fragile, and it's nice to know another collector. One of the few.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #6574
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    grandpa on one side was in Canadian army in ww2 along with a few other relatives
    grandpa on the other side of the family was in the Wehrmacht in the final days of ww2 (he was like 16 at the time) and great uncle was in the east fighting soviets
    I also have a couple medals and a old helmet (with a bullet hole in it) that I can post when im off work if you guys want to speculate on what they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #6575
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,959 Posts
    I met the guy who does the redwolf airsoft videos today . He was pretty cool.

I don't know his name but i knew his face and got to shake his hand

You met Arclight? Asdasdasdasdasd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

16. Post #6576
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts

It is called Ripped Fuel and back then it had ephedra in it, ephedra was taken off the market due to abuse and the fact that it is a key ingredient in Crystal Meth.   
    no they give them actual amphetamine pills. they do it for pilots / have done it for pilots so probably the same for ground troops now.

17. Post #6577
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,000 Posts
    You met Arclight? Asdasdasdasdasd
    i don't know what he was doing in the ass end of nowhere at (what i thought was) some shitty airsoft fair in the UK, so i was pretty surprised.

I've only watched a couple of his videos but i love the way he presents them, i keep kicking myself because i pretty much just said 'oh you're that guy off the internet i recognize you' and shook his hand before awkwardly walking off.

18. Post #6578
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Went and played paintball today. I have to say that even though I love Airsoft, paintball can be just as much fun and theres no assholes. At the place I usually play airsoft it's just a bunch of fat elitist cocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

19. Post #6579
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    I just took a piss while holding down voice in mumble I've accomplished something today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

20. Post #6580
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,513 Posts
    Ate shit on my longboard, was completely out of it for a good hour. Smacked my head in to the pavement, and my hair has been falling out and stuff. I was remembering things that never happened. Still have a headache, and I'm aching all over, but I can actually think.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

21. Post #6581
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,423 Posts
    what the fuck
    I'm in the army and I wish they did. I hate 24hr guard. The only way to stay up is copious amounts of Monster or other shit, non of which I drink
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #6582
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    only in combat
    they give it to pilots to keep them awake on long missions: like b52 pilots and b2 pilots and shit

23. Post #6583
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Ate shit on my longboard, was completely out of it for a good hour. Smacked my head in to the pavement, and my hair has been falling out and stuff. I was remembering things that never happened. Still have a headache, and I'm aching all over, but I can actually think.

Fat people longboard?
    -piggehcan99
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #6584
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,513 Posts
    Fat people longboard?
    -piggehcan99
    I'm actually average. 6'1, 180.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #6585
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,338 Posts
    It ain't me, it ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate one, no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #6586
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,592 Posts
    Made a trip with a 5th grade class to the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation in Portola Valley (my friend's an elementary school teacher). Some of the shit they had there was awesome.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

27. Post #6587
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    418 Posts
    I've been there before! Back when I was in Grade school myself.
    They just opened up for more public tours so I plan on going again soon.

28. Post #6588
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    8.2% oak aged vintage cinder makes you tipsy really fast

if i dont concentrate on something all the alcohol goes to my head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #6589
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,423 Posts
    only in combat
    they give it to pilots to keep them awake on long missions: like b52 pilots and b2 pilots and shit
    your avatar, are you in the army?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #6590
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    yeah thats him, me and him are in the usmc, it was really funny, we didnt even realise we went on the same forums but yeah

we're taking a years break before re enlisting, shits gonna be tough but we love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

31. Post #6591
    Well, cosplay is very copious amounts of fun. I found that out last night, i attended a Homestuck cosplay meet-up. Turns out Homestuck cosplayers are fun.

My Dad worked on F-117s in the 90s over in New Mexico, my Grandpa on my mother's side flew B-29's(i think?) in 'Nam. Never got any stories from him, he died when i was young.

32. Post #6592
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I know a group of cosplayers from a LAN I go to and they're a great bunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #6593
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,617 Posts
    Well, cosplay is very copious amounts of fun. I found that out last night, i attended a Homestuck cosplay meet-up. Turns out Homestuck cosplayers are fun.

My Dad worked on F-117s in the 90s over in New Mexico, my Grandpa on my mother's side flew B-29's(i think?) in 'Nam. Never got any stories from him, he died when i was young.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6594
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,828 Posts
    My school is home to a large cosplay convention every year. It's... creepy. I was half-tempted to show up and stomp around in my HECU garb this year and scare the usual weeaboo crowd but eventually decided that that would mean becoming one of them.

Edit: Totally random, but this is a picture of my school's president. He's ready for Humans vs Zombies alright.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #6595
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,222 Posts

In my experiences, homestuck cosplayers are the absolute most annoying people at any given convention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #6596
    In my experiences, homestuck cosplayers are the absolute most annoying people at any given convention.
    And you're entitled to that opinion. Mine is exactly opposite, but probably because i'm one of them. Surprisingly, the public seemed, well, really okay with us. We kept ourself contained and didn't bother anyone, for fear of ruining our image as we planned to do it again.

37. Post #6597
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,809 Posts
    I'm doing a Dave cosplay this year, but normally it's the ones who dress up as the trolls who are fucking retarded.

It's the horns, makes them feel all "kawaii ^_^~"

Edited:

happy late b-day btw kyle

38. Post #6598
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Nph bought me golds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

39. Post #6599
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,222 Posts
    And you're entitled to that opinion. Mine is exactly opposite, but probably because i'm one of them. Surprisingly, the public seemed, well, really okay with us. We kept ourself contained and didn't bother anyone, for fear of ruining our image as we planned to do it again.
    Well then you guys are doing it right, which is a rare sight. I'd still try and do at a dedicated con than just randomly in public, that always strikes me as a bit odd.

I'm doing a Dave cosplay this year, but normally it's the ones who dress up as the trolls who are fucking retarded.

It's the horns, makes them feel all "kawaii ^_^~"

Edited:

happy late b-day btw kyle
    100% agree, oh man the things I've seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6600
    Well then you guys are doing it right, which is a rare sight. I'd still try and do at a dedicated con than just randomly in public, that always strikes me as a bit odd.

100% agree, oh man the things I've seen.
    Everyone(even the trolls) was okay at this meet-up. And it wasn't really random, we had gotten permission from the city 2 months in advance to have an event, as we planned to have like 50 people show up(which is what happened).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)