1. Post #7601
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,638 Posts
    gas station college plus carwash college allows you to step up to chucky cheese college
    you so smart you skipped the first two
    you know it bb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

2. Post #7602
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts

this SONG

this BAND

2 good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #7603
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,638 Posts
    Well i know what im doing the rest of my night

Edited:

stupideye is stoned right now this is great

4. Post #7604
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    6,782 Posts
    Congrats on getting a 91 on the practice asvab! Thats a near perfect score and when you take the real one (2-3 hours long) you will probably get a even better score. Warrant officers are the shit, they are basicially they gods of the specified job. They are pretty rare in the Corps but I don't know how it is with the Army. All I can say now is run run and run some more. Get motivated and hopefully we can welcome you to the gun club soon!

/Oh and fuck the Bradley, god damn non-amphibious POS.
    The fact that someone in the military who isn't trying to recruit me is saying that made my night. Yeah, I'm not worried at all since I did it in less than half the alotted time and didn't realize I could use the pen and paper next to me.
    My biggest concern is getting my pushups up, as I can pass the run and situps portion with just like a week of practice. Of course since I'm going for a desirable score, merely passing won't cut it and I'm gonna have to get cracking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #7605
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,625 Posts
    ok, so on paypal, I sent payment to the good man who sold me his 1p29 but I sent it as "purchase of goods" because I didn't want shit to happen with such an expensive order

ok now paypal is being gay and won't give him the funds for another 21 days

he sold it to me specifically because I could pay him instantly so he could pay off his bills and now he's sad because paypal pulled a Jewdom

HELP

Edited:

should I cancel the order and send it as gift? Only problem is I don't know where the money will end up (my bank account or paypal) or how long it'll take the money to come back so I can send it again

Edited:

I feel really bad because he shipped the 1p29 and everything already and now he's out a couple hundred dollara for another 21 days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #7606
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,226 Posts
    ok, so on paypal, I sent payment to the good man who sold me his 1p29 but I sent it as "purchase of goods" because I didn't want shit to happen with such an expensive order

ok now paypal is being gay and won't give him the funds for another 21 days

he sold it to me specifically because I could pay him instantly so he could pay off his bills and now he's sad because paypal pulled a Jewdom

HELP

Edited:

should I cancel the order and send it as gift? Only problem is I don't know where the money will end up (my bank account or paypal) or how long it'll take the money to come back so I can send it again

Edited:

I feel really bad because he shipped the 1p29 and everything already and now he's out a couple hundred dollara for another 21 days
    Always send dosh as gift when sending it to another person, it doesn't matter if you buy something or just feel friendly or whatever reason you want to send dosh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

7. Post #7607
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,625 Posts
    ok... now I know :(

I cancelled the payment and sent him a bit of advance payment emone to help with his bills and I'll send the remainder once the emone comes back

fucking paypal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #7608
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,226 Posts
    Everybody makes faults sometimes!

Also post 6,200, have some fine b&b

bacon&butt   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #7609
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,638 Posts
    eh the butts nice an all but really, you coulda got a better bacon picture thats not the best bacon ive seen

10. Post #7610
    June 2012
    684 Posts
    metal man here. I somehow forgot my password (using an old email account that doesn't exit anymore for recovering my password)for my other account so I made another one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #7611
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe your password was niggerbats
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #7612
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    swag me out bitch
    swag me out bitch
    swag me out swag swag me out swag
    WOLF GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #7613
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,226 Posts
    fuk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #7614
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    So im in the carribean on my vacation right. And im on my ship and im trying to download a copy from this bar called pirate bay. Which is basically a boat that lets you borrow things for your journey. Kinda like a rental giftshop but you have to leave it there. But if you leave the ship with it, its stealing. To describe the captains rules. So I need help installing this copy of max payne 3, can anyone help me. Before I have to bring back the laptop I rented.

Edited:

Been driving around for like 2 hours with my friend looking for weed but everyone in this shitty city has none
    Goto BC, also I just found the dankest dank in history. I just spent 180+180 dollars on 4 different colored hairs of mary janes pussy hairs. Dank the dude crazy dave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #7615
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,383 Posts
    So im in the carribean on my vacation right. And im on my ship and im trying to download a copy from this bar called pirate bay. Which is basically a boat that lets you borrow things for your journey. Kinda like a rental giftshop but you have to leave it there. But if you leave the ship with it, its stealing. To describe the captains rules. So I need help installing this copy of max payne 3, can anyone help me. Before I have to bring back the laptop I rented.

Edited:

Goto BC, also I just found the dankest dank in history. I just spent 180+180 dollars on 4 different colored hairs of mary janes pussy hairs. Dank the dude crazy dave.
    I don't understand anything you just said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #7616
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,717 Posts
    Suddenly my vision is all pixels.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

17. Post #7617
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Update: I'm finding more and more things that are gone every day that passes. Today I remembered my deactivated hand grenade is gone. It wasn't one that was bare metal or had a blue spoon; it had all original markings on it. That fucker probably thought it was real. Piece of shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

18. Post #7618
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Update: I'm finding more and more things that are gone every day that passes. Today I remembered my deactivated hand grenade is gone. It wasn't one that was bare metal or had a blue spoon; it had all original markings on it. That fucker probably thought it was real. Piece of shit.
    I'll pray for you. Although whether you know it or not those robbers will pay for their actions one way or another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #7619
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,522 Posts
    I just got a Tactical Box Cutter with a Kydex holster and ordered a pair of Khaki Combat Pants for work.

Shit's about to get tactical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #7620
    December 2009
    12,567 Posts
    I just got a Tactical Box Cutter with a Kydex holster and ordered a pair of Khaki Combat Pants for work.

Shit's about to get tactical.
    Tactical box cutter aka BF3 premium knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #7621
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,522 Posts
    Shit you not.

I think my next purchase is a 5.11 Tactical Polo in Red.

Tactical Target:
    Because if it ain't Tactical - It ain't Practical
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #7622
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    971 Posts
    sometimes at night, when everyone is asleep, I like to cover myself in* vaseline and pretend I'm a slug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic x 5Funny x 3Useful x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #7623
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    sometimes at night, when everyone is asleep, I like to cover myself in* vaseline and pretend I'm a slug
    what a beautiful haiku
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #7624
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,625 Posts
    Oh god on the radio from the airport they were playing one of the ~xX420 n0sk0p3 h4rdc0r3 sn1p3ZzXx~ montage dubstep (the one that katawae shojo montage uses)

suddenly my vision epileptic seizure annoying glare effects rainbow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #7625
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Oh god on the radio from the airport they were playing one of the ~xX420 n0sk0p3 h4rdc0r3 sn1p3ZzXx~ montage dubstep (the one that katawae shojo montage uses)

suddenly my vision epileptic seizure annoying glare effects rainbow
    Link to song please

Also, have a pacman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

26. Post #7626
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,625 Posts
    dunno bout the song mame but it's the same one played in this 133337 pr0 m0ntag3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

27. Post #7627
    December 2009
    12,567 Posts
    All I can hear is people speaking Vietnamese. It was my grandpa's birthday and he knows some Vietnamese people so they all came with their families and I got Nam flashbacks.

Edited:

And there wasn't even anyone there who was my age so I couldn't at least attempt to make it enjoyable. Then again, you can't tell because they all looked so young. The one girl who looked my age was like 25 so by that logic the girl who looked 12 was probably at least 16.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #7628
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

29. Post #7629
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,176 Posts
    All I can hear is people speaking Vietnamese. It was my grandpa's birthday and he knows some Vietnamese people so they all came with their families and I got Nam flashbacks.

Edited:

And there wasn't even anyone there who was my age so I couldn't at least attempt to make it enjoyable. Then again, you can't tell because they all looked so young. The one girl who looked my age was like 25 so by that logic the girl who looked 12 was probably at least 16.
    gooks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7630
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,383 Posts
    wow those AK47s look almost like G36s! kudos!

31. Post #7631
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,422 Posts
    Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Saturday, June 09, 2012
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: oh i wanted to tell you
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: I was on my way home from work
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: you'll think this is hilarious
    10:48 PM - AnneHathaway: ok listni
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: this 90's honda hatchback
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: with a burpcan
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and fucking underglow
    10:48 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: is driving next to me
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and the driver looks at me
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: gets this shit eating grin on his face
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and speeds up
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: I'm like lol theres a red light up there.
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: And we end up side by side at a red
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and he's revving his burp can and shit
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and I just get this huge smug grin
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and we both take off
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: he gets like 80 tops
    10:49 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: I end up at a 107 at least
    10:50 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: and he's so far behind me he's like "fuck it" and turns off the road.
    10:50 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: i laughed all the way home
    10:51 PM - AnneHathaway: lmao
    10:51 PM - AnneHathaway: rice cans
    10:51 PM - Foos  ……fast rap tupac serbia: yeah lol
    10:52 PM - AnneHathaway: 150hp, vtec injected roman noodle can rice burners. ant got shit on merican muscle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

32. Post #7632
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    wow those AK47s look almost like G36s! kudos!
    Well, They look like AK47's because they are the German made AK47. They are Manufactured by Heckler& Kalashnikov
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #7633
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    5,348 Posts
    dunno bout the song mame but it's the same one played in this 133337 pr0 m0ntag3

here u go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

34. Post #7634
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,861 Posts
    I've worked 22 hours, and by friday I'll have added 14 and a half. I get paid 8 bucks an hour, and I get my first paycheck next friday.

lods of emone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

35. Post #7635
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Apparently Chris Costa joined Madbull?

Edited:

http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php...roducts_id=461

36. Post #7636
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,353 Posts
    Art of the dynamic GBB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #7637
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,283 Posts
    Art of the dynamic dynamic art

38. Post #7638
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,208 Posts
    art of the dynamic forum browsing

39. Post #7639
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    It takes a special kind of faggot to be a brony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #7640
    August 2010
    6,146 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)