1. Post #6641
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    I also have a couple medals and a old helmet (with a bullet hole in it) that I can post when im off work if you guys want to speculate on what they are.
    Please do post it! I love battle damaged things. Trench art too. I have a couple letter openers made with bullets as handles and hammered brass for "blades", and a 37mm shell with all kinds of personal engraving done on it. I have a lamp too made from a AT round and the pullstring has a 1915 dated .45 bullet on the end of it. Trench art is fun to collect, especially when it's a beautiful piece of art, then you turn it over and it has a primer and cartouches on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #6642
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    I have a 105mm Howitzer shell that my grandfather turned into a cane holder.

I also have a 1917 manufacture Lee Enfield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #6643
    December 2009
    13,145 Posts
    Well I've officially lost all my respect for everyone in my school and my faith in humanity. Nobody is who I thought they were. People who I thought were way better than that turned into fucking party animals all of a sudden. Fuck everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #6644
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    Congratulations. Welcome to college life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #6645
    December 2009
    13,145 Posts
    Congratulations. Welcome to college life.
    Well if this is what I can expect should I just give up trying to be friendly to people? They'll all just turn out like piles of shit anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6646
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    I think you need to stop thinking that everyone is a piece of shit because they like to party or drink or whatever. Really, in all honesty, I think you need to lighten up ALOT. Go out a live life man. You're never going to be happy if you continually go through life with the attitude that everyone is a shitbag. There are alot of good people out there. Most of the partying and shit going on with people from your school stems from just being young. Granted, alot of them are fucking retarded, but it's still no different than your parent's generation or your grandparents, and so on. As soon as you start looking at things with a more positive outlook, your life will significantly improve. Not overnight, but it will improve if you put some effort into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #6647
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,619 Posts
    you guys remember viva?

i'm getting him this
    oH MY GOD STOP FUCKING posting these thanks

it's trolling at this point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #6648
    December 2009
    13,145 Posts
    I think you need to stop thinking that everyone is a piece of shit because they like to party or drink or whatever. Really, in all honesty, I think you need to lighten up ALOT. Go out a live life man. You're never going to be happy if you continually go through life with the attitude that everyone is a shitbag. There are alot of good people out there. Most of the partying and shit going on with people from your school stems from just being young. Granted, alot of them are fucking retarded, but it's still no different than your parent's generation or your grandparents, and so on. As soon as you start looking at things with a more positive outlook, your life will significantly improve. Not overnight, but it will improve if you put some effort into it.
    Well I think the whole idea of alcohol is fucking retarded. With all the effects it has on people it's obviously not meant to go in our bodies. It's kind of hard to respect people who are slowly poisoning themselves.

The whole world is fucked anyway, something big that kills us all will probably go down in our lifetimes. So there's no point trying to be positive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #6649
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts

ahaha holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6650
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,137 Posts
    Well I think the whole idea of alcohol is fucking retarded. With all the effects it has on people it's obviously not meant to go in our bodies. It's kind of hard to respect people who are slowly poisoning themselves.

The whole world is fucked anyway, something big that kills us all will probably go down in our lifetimes. So there's no point trying to be positive.
    I'm straightedge, but that's a personal choice, you do not have the right to decide other people's decisions for them. Also, just fucking stop.
    You're so down about everything that you're considering being positive to be bad for you. At this point, you're officially dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #6651
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Taepo do you still have scars on your wrists
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

12. Post #6652
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,847 Posts
    Taepo. Really, learn to stop caring. Like don't even make it a point to bitch because that means you care enough to bitch.

I basically decided that I was never going to have children because how shit the world is. And as a result, I don't even see marriage being all that viable an option. I've got my family, my handpicked friends and eventually if I can meet a girl to go steady with I'll be good. I go to work at a pretty sweet job, come home, enjoy my hobbies, play airsoft and hopefully I'll die still being a loner.

Just chill out, make a comfort zone and stay in it if that's what you really want or need. I never deal with drunks, my friends aren't over emotional drama cases, my girl friends have usually been pretty laid back and I've got good connections with my family (that last one varies family to family) so I don't mind how shit the world is, doesn't effect me, it can destroy it's self and until the power goes off and the shelves aren't stocked (I'm out of a job anyway at that point) I'll be good.

This is how I choose to live my life. I'm perfectly social but I rather be alone most of the time. Other people enjoy to drink or party, that makes them happy, I don't judge them and they can do it all they want it's just something I really don't enjoy so I stay away from it. I don't go out of my way to mention my dislike for it or anything.

I literally have (kinda.. well, we vary a lot actually) viewpoints as you. I dislike drinking, smoking, drama, the way teenagers and people act, the lack of common courtesy in this world, of common sense and logic and all that stuff. But here I am, the happiest guy in the world. I literally stop at certain points of the week and laugh because my life is pretty fucking sweet. I mean, I could be one of those other 'commoners' getting into fights over Fantasy Football or getting drunk and hitting his girl friend but I'm not. It could be so much worse, I could be going to jail for example but I'm not. I've got a pretty good thing going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #6653
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

MBBIRD was rude to me today me an him are no longer friends

G'day scrubs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #6654
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,847 Posts
    Oh, also when I do have those bad days or a rough one at work I just remember; It's better than being in High School and it really is. Even the hardest day at work is better than the easiest day at school. I get paid to do a job I don't hate and they treat me pretty well.

I mean, I was forced to go to school that I hated for longer hours, more days of the week and I didn't get paid for it. At least working I have the option to quit and it's reassuring.

Edited:

Piggy you ruined my post. There will be repercussions for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #6655
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Sorry love had to announce it was urgent

16. Post #6656
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,909 Posts
    A massive hornet flew into my room yesterday. Luckily it only landed on the window and after few minutes it got away, but I was literally winding my mag to shoot it if I had to.
    I'm allergic to wasp venom and stuff, if it stung me it would end up baaad for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #6657
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,524 Posts
    I normally just grab the vacuum and take it out of the sky.

I've probably got a decent kill count going in that vacuum bag

Edited:

That's the opinion of a logical man, but not necessarily one that I would consider smart (not like I'm calling you stupid, I mean like it's a silly way to think).

If everyone believed that there was no reason to do shit because it wont matter in the end, we'd be nowhere near where we are today, we'd probably all be wiped out.

People who keep the positive outlook are the ones keeping us alive. Supernova is gonna wipe us out? Then we'll go to a new fucking star system. Deadly disease threatening the population? We'll work 24.7 for however long it takes to stop that shit.

Of course eventually we'll be gone, but that wont be in a long, LONG time. I mean a supernova isn't expected in our system for another few billion years, by that point we'll be across multiple systems. We're the ones who choose how things turn out, if we all say "doesn't matter in the end", then everything we've worked for as a race will have been for naught. If we keep our outlooks high, and keep pressing on, who's to say we can't reach immortality?

There's an infinite number of universes out there, and we're a species. And we're also one of the most adaptive species (if not the most) that we know so far. We don't only adapt biologically, we adapt technologically. We don't need some sort of natural immunity to diseases when we can manufacture a cure on our own. Over millions of years, some species adapted to fly. We did that on our own, over the course of a few thousand, but not with wings of bone and feather, but of metal and other materials.

The idea of our entire race going extinct is something brought up often, but if you think about it, it's not as prone to happen as you might think. We've got so much shit in our past that basically said "well shit, we're fucked", but we've made it this far. Who's to say we wont make it all the way, whatever that means?

18. Post #6658
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,556 Posts
    Fragg what no one knew about my birthday I didn't even tell niko till like a week after my birthday then he got mad
    i know everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #6659
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,314 Posts
    Yey new shorts

No the 36 is not the size, it's just some random number.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #6660
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,020 Posts
    I met this girl. Talked to this girl. Flirt with this girl. Now I am dating this girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #6661
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    lol no, 1st civ div. im only 15
    i look up to the man in the picture greatly however
    because he's in rotc, a c/2ndlt and is parajumping and is black? lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #6662
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,020 Posts

To be honest taepo, you sound like a person who is on alcohol. "So there's no point trying to be postive" gives me the impression that you drink buddy ,but I am not saying you are. To be brutally honest, you gotta stop with that "no point to be positive" attitude. Sorry if I offend you or anyone else in anyway just putting that out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #6663
    August 2009
    1,260 Posts

Well I see what the problem is here. Your surroundings don't fit your idea of a good place, yes? I suffered from this kind of delusion for a very long time. What you need to realize is that the world is the way that it is only because this is the only way the world can exist. Everything that has happened in the past dictates that what is now is the best possible outcome. Read some Kurt Vonnegut, that shit cured me of my angst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #6664
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,619 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

25. Post #6665
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    is it automatic and is the rear view mirror cracked?

26. Post #6666
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,619 Posts
    Automatic, rear view mirror is not cracked its just been worn down a bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

27. Post #6667
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    oh

hot

28. Post #6668
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    Why is your car sound so much louder than my jeep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

29. Post #6669
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,454 Posts
    i was looking at a how to build airsoft at gun video and

anti tank gun= not tank gun u moran
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #6670
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,755 Posts
    Sexy car Foos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #6671
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,872 Posts
    just spent like 10 minutes on no party hats facebook

im getting to know you BEFORE I KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU IS NOT BUYING ME GOLD
    i agree

Edited:

i drink

do you have no respect for me?

thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #6672
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Taepo are you like anti everything against drinking, you think like everything is dumb, are you against smokin weed as well

33. Post #6673
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    nothing wrong with being straightedge (im sorta the same way) but being obnoxious about it makes you look like an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #6674
    December 2009
    13,145 Posts
    Taepo are you like anti everything against drinking, you think like everything is dumb, are you against smokin weed as well
    Yes I'm against weed too. I fail to see why someone needs a mind altering substances to get them through their life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #6675
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,872 Posts
    man next thing will hear is that he is against a social life and friends and stuff!

kids these days!!!

Edited:

Yes I'm against weed too. I fail to see why someone needs a mind altering substances to get them through their life.
    because everyone who smokes weed does it because they are depressed

sorry mr. insomniac, mr prescribed cannabis from the hospital, all of amsterdam looks like you're out of luck!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #6676
    December 2009
    13,145 Posts
    because everyone who smokes weed does it because they are depressed

sorry mr. insomniac, mr prescribed cannabis from the hospital, all of amsterdam looks like you're out of luck!!!
    They don't smoke it because they're depressed. They smoke it because they're addicted to the effects of THC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #6677
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,137 Posts
    I'm the exact same way, but you've got to let people do their thing. If I'm invited to a party, I just act as the designated sober man, and people love me for it, so that doesn't stop me from having a social life.
    You've got to remember that people don't like to be told what to do with most things. You don't like being asked to drink or get high, and people don't like being forced to stop.

Edited:

They don't smoke it because they're depressed. They smoke it because they're addicted to the effects of THC.
    Also, THC is nonaddictive. I know many people who smoke the occasional drugs, but they have no negative effects when not smoking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

38. Post #6678
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,872 Posts
    what
    cannabis gets prescribed to people by doctors ALL THE TIME

its a known fact that weed helps you sleep, and it fucks your body up less than taking sleeping pills everyday, you could just vape it or digest it as well rather than smoke it and its pretty much harmless

its a fucking plant, get over it

39. Post #6679
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    I don't liek the fact that some people rely on a drug to even function in the morning. Coffee is stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

40. Post #6680
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,872 Posts
    and in case you're wondering taepo, i dont smoke it