1. Post #28481
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,440 Posts
    Yes her "toothbrush".

We all know it was a vibrator.
    should have given her the credits, would have made the sex scene better.

EDIT:fuck, auto-merge fail.

EDIT: Fuck, pageking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

2. Post #28482
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    "What exactly is included in the Resurgence Pack?

Firebase Hydra and Firebase Condor are available to play on as soon as the Resurgence Pack is downloaded. The new weapons, characters, and equipment are available as rewards inside Reinforcement Packs."
    Reinforcement Packs? Is that a new type of pack, or a blanket term for all the packs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #28483
    One sexy lumpy man
    August 2010
    1,466 Posts
    I gotta wonder why you guys think Udina SHOULDN'T be councilor, and I question why you chose Anderson, its pretty obvious Anderson is a war guy, not a political guy, whereas Udina is perfect for the job...
    Yeah he's a great choice, especially when    he stages a fucking coup and almost shoots the asari councilor    what a great guy and leader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #28484
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    I gotta wonder why you guys think Udina SHOULDN'T be councilor, and I question why you chose Anderson, its pretty obvious Anderson is a war guy, not a political guy, whereas Udina is perfect for the job...
    Did you miss the part where Udina betrayed the entire council and may have gotten a main character or five killed?

How is he even remotely perfect for the job if he's sabotaging things for the enemy?

5. Post #28485
    May 2007
    624 Posts
    Did you miss the part where Udina betrayed the entire council and may have gotten a main character or five killed?

How is he even remotely perfect for the job if he's sabotaging things for the enemy?
    It was a act of desperation. He believed that with Cerberus' support that he could take control of the Council and gotten Earth the military support it needed through being the only living member of the Council. He did what he thought was necessary for Earth and it's people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #28486
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    It was a act of desperation. He believed that with Cerberus' support that he could take control of the Council and gotten Earth the military support it needed through being the only living member of the Council. He did what he thought was necessary for Earth and it's people.
    so he's completely unstable, borderline insane, but you think he'd be the best choice for the job?

All we ever see him doing is bitching about how hard his job is. He never actually DOES his fucking job. It takes Shepard kicking asses and taking names to get the Council to get their shit together, and all Udina does is sit in his fuckin office calling people jackasses and sounding vaguely irish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #28487
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    Except that doesn't make him a good Councillor. The Council is supposed to cooperate for the good of all of the Citadel races, and the galaxy at large. Sacrificing the capital of civilization at large just so that you can gain the loyalty of a crazy guy and his private army does not make you a good Council member, regardless of if you thought it was right or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #28488
    March 2011
    3,044 Posts
    It kinda bothers me that you face the Rachni Queen even if you killed her on Noveria. It may look stupid but It should be like this:
    A) You saved her: the Reapers get her and create ravagers out of her. If you free her again then rachni soldiers will assist you on Earth and some rachni are sent to the Crucible to help.
    B) If you killed her you can't do the mission with Grunt on Tuchanka (but you still can get him as a war asset) and you won't find any ravager in the sp game (Drastic, yeah, but it would feel like that decision has a bigger impact) and if you made this choice then you would find more enemies since no rachni soldiers assisted the people on Earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

9. Post #28489
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    It kinda bothers me that you face the Rachni Queen even if you killed her on Noveria. It may look stupid but It should be like this:
    A) You saved her: the Reapers get her and create ravagers out of her. If you free her again then rachni soldiers will assist you on Earth and some rachni are sent to the Crucible to help.
    B) If you killed her you can't do the mission with Grunt on Tuchanka (but you still can get him as a war asset) and you won't find any ravager in the sp game (Drastic, yeah, but it would feel like that decision has a bigger impact) and if you made this choice then you would find more enemies since no rachni soldiers assisted the people on Earth.
    That also highlights the pros and cons of killing the Rachni queen that they brought up in the first game.

If you killed her, she can't help you, but at the same time you've removed the threat of the Rachni forever.

If you spared her, she can help you, but you'll also have her indoctrinated children to worry about.

That way it would be a legitimate choice. Right now it's basically just let her live, otherwise you get fucked both ways.

10. Post #28490
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,197 Posts
    Is there some trick to scanning that I don't know about or is it supposed to be annoying as fuck? The Reapers chase me after pretty much 2 scans.

11. Post #28491
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    Is there some trick to scanning that I don't know about or is it supposed to be annoying as fuck? The Reapers chase me after pretty much 2 scans.
    Pretty sure it's just annoying as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #28492
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    True, couldn't even get that item on the planet to complete a quest, the reapers keep getting me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #28493
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,197 Posts
    How come, in the Journal, when reviewing the various quests and shit, there's no option to expand a selected mission so it shows what objectives you've done and what needs to be done? Because I have about 20 missions active in my Journal right now and I have no idea what I need to do next for half of them, because the summaries of them aren't helpful.
    Any help on this? Is there any way to see/track progress in a mission, like the Journal used to do?

14. Post #28494
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    Any help on this? Is there any way to see/track progress in a mission, like the Journal used to do?
    I don't think so. That, too, is a big pain in the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

15. Post #28495
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    ughhh the day i go back to multiplayer they remove the super spectre whatever the fuck packs

dammit i need n7 weapons

16. Post #28496
    DMY
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    259 Posts
    The reapers chasing you is a complete non-threat though. If you get caught you just get a blank game over screen and then it puts you back to when you entered the system.

What I did was just zip around each system spamming the scan button, watching what popped up and where. Then I'd let the reapers catch me, which would put me back into the system knowing exactly where to scan this time. Scan what you need, leave scot-free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #28497
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,197 Posts
    I don't think so. That, too, is a big pain in the ass.
    And heading in to the war room. I have to stand in that stupid scanner crap, on my own damn ship, for a good 10 seconds. It's like they wanted people to be annoyed. That scanner adds literally nothing but a pain in the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

18. Post #28498
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    great googly moogly, these people have high n7 rankings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #28499
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    And heading in to the war room. I have to stand in that stupid scanner crap, on my own damn ship, for a good 10 seconds. It's like they wanted people to be annoyed. That scanner adds literally nothing but a pain in the ass.
    It's a loading screen barrier for consoles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Informative Informative x 2 (list)

20. Post #28500
    December 2010
    2,574 Posts
    But that's the thing.

They wrote a plotline that completely disregarded player choice, and they knew they were doing so. In fact, that renders the choice at the end of Mass Effect 1 completely moot. That choice was a big deal in Mass Effect 1, and now it's completely meaningless. It doesn't change the games at all.

It's really dumb, and just an example of how hard Bioware railroaded people in ME3.
    I didn't really understand this design philosophy in ME3. If anything they should have been *more* willing to finally let storylines wildly diverge because there's no 4th game that has to keep track of them. It's weird how it just got narrower as you went along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

21. Post #28501
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    you get that fun dialogue between the two female soldiers too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #28502
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    you get that fun dialogue between the two female soldiers too
    They're only there to make it seem like there is an in-game reason for it.

23. Post #28503
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,743 Posts
    They could have easily removed it for PC, then. That's not really much of an excuse to have it on every single version.

24. Post #28504
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    FUCK THE DRELL VANGUARD DOES CARTWHEELS

I WANT ONE

25. Post #28505
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,597 Posts
    They're only there to make it seem like there is an in-game reason for it.
    Could be worse.

They could not be there, and instead you get this empty pointless hallway.

26. Post #28506
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    Could be worse.

They could not be there, and instead you get this empty pointless hallway.
    I wouldn't have minded it if I could just walk through it without the annoying animation.

27. Post #28507
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,513 Posts
    That also highlights the pros and cons of killing the Rachni queen that they brought up in the first game.

If you killed her, she can't help you, but at the same time you've removed the threat of the Rachni forever.

If you spared her, she can help you, but you'll also have her indoctrinated children to worry about.

That way it would be a legitimate choice. Right now it's basically just let her live, otherwise you get fucked both ways.
    One would think renegade choices should give better results, but with greater personal guilt. Nope, renegade just sucks all around. Paragon always delivers, and lets you feel good about it too.

In the end, the moral decisions boil down to "Do you want to kill your friends, or not?"

Still good, though, because it lets you feel good about making obvious decisions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28508
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,197 Posts
    Well, since the damn journal won't be of any help to me, I'll have to check the wikia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #28509
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,802 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #28510
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,597 Posts
    I honestly felt bad for Renegade players seeing scenes where it would appear to just kick the player in the dick.

Scenes like... I don't know...     Killing Wrex, Mordin, Samara AND her fucking daughter, the list goes on.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #28511
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,440 Posts
    add me on origin for MP. Username is Campus_Of_Hippo

32. Post #28512
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,537 Posts

Too bad her help is only translated as numbers in ME3, aka worthless as hell, given enough multiplayer playing, you could get more than enough war assets without ever doing anything good in the 3 games, I have like 1000+ war assets from multiplayer promotion alone at this point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #28513
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,756 Posts
    Jessica Merizan as Ashley. Not too shabby at all.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #28514
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    Too bad her help is only translated as numbers in ME3, aka worthless as hell, given enough multiplayer playing, you could get more than enough war assets without ever doing anything good in the 3 games, I have like 1000+ war assets from multiplayer promotion alone at this point.
    A single promoted multiplayer character gives more resources than Kirrahe and his STG.

Edited:

Jessica Merizan as Ashley. Not too shabby at all.

Looks good. Except for those silly armor heels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #28515
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,344 Posts
    I've got this shading glitch, anyone know a fix?

Using a Radeon 4800, the graphical options have no effect on it (I tired them all on and off, same thing). Changing the brightness just makes it worse.

On a more positive note, I'm loving it so far. The game, not the glitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #28516
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    A single promoted multiplayer character gives more resources than Kirrahe and his STG.

Edited:

Looks good. Except for those silly armor heels.
    they're practical AND stylish!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

37. Post #28517
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    No, not the .bmp, anything but the .bmp!

38. Post #28518
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    I honestly felt bad for Renegade players seeing scenes where it would appear to just kick the player in the dick.

Scenes like... I don't know...     Killing Wrex, Mordin, Samara AND her fucking daughter, the list goes on.   
    Yeah, Renegade pretty much went from "At-all-costs, Captain Malcolm Reynolds" kind of decisions to "fucking psychotic asshole who should not be allowed to hold a firearm" decisions.

Like, ME1 and ME2 Renegade Shep would only kill fuckers if he had to. He wouldn't just kill someone just because he felt like it. He'd fucking punch a dude out or something, but he was still very loyal to his friends and had a sense of honor and compassion.

ME3 Shepard just kills his friends for fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

39. Post #28519
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,197 Posts
    And why do the stores need to talk every 5 fucking seconds?

40. Post #28520
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    And why do the stores need to talk every 5 fucking seconds?
    "Please observe all caste restrictions when making a purchase"