1. Post #27961
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,844 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #27962
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    please dont start doing shit on the stream like jackald does, fucking around with cheats all god damn stream.

jecthman i dare you to sketch out facepunch shepard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #27963
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts

Ugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #27964
    January 2007
    5,844 Posts
    please dont start doing shit on the stream like jackald does, fucking around with cheats all god damn stream.

jecthman i dare you to sketch out facepunch shepard.
    No cheats, and the only gameplay alteration I can remember making is enabling friendly fire (hard mode activated).

I'll sketch shep when we make him/her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

5. Post #27965
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    No cheats, and the only gameplay alteration I can remember making is enabling friendly fire (hard mode activated).

I'll sketch shep when we make him/her.
    good, so you will be actually trying to make through the game like in my stream ? ill watch it if I have time.

I meant this Shepard, but ok.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

6. Post #27966
    January 2007
    5,844 Posts
    I meant this Shepard, but ok.

jechtman: All right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

7. Post #27967
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #27968
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,446 Posts
    i've spent the past 2 days replaying mass effect 2, doing all the loyalty missions, absolutely everything, i completed the game

and now, every save in that playthrough is corrupt, i cant load them or port them, the only save i can load is at project lazerous

its all because the Normandy Crashsite DLC is bugged to hell

I have to spent a further 3 days just to get everything perfect
    I swear, this game must really fucking hate me, it can eat shit and die in a hole when im done with it, because im not going to touch it after i port this next save
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #27969
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    9,317 Posts
    i've spent the past 2 days replaying mass effect 2, doing all the loyalty missions, absolutely everything, i completed the game

and now, every save in that playthrough is corrupt, i cant load them or port them, the only save i can load is at project lazerous

its all because the Normandy Crashsite DLC is bugged to hell

I have to spent a further 3 days just to get everything perfect
    I swear, this game must really fucking hate me, it can eat shit and die in a hole when im done with it, because im not going to touch it after i port this next save
    You could make a new save in ME2 and edit it to be the same as the one you lost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

10. Post #27970
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,291 Posts
    God this is probably the 100th time someone has asked for this on the Mass Effect threads, but does anyone have that image of most the ME/2 Squad mates drawn in the same pose?

I'm not sure how to describe it but I'm just trying to recreate an old avatar I lost some time ago before I made a new Facepunch account.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #27971
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,214 Posts
    So this pretty awesome glitch just happened to me in a gold game. Invulnerability and no cooldown times on anything. Made things pretty easy, especially since the whole team had it.
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/55...41DF83DAB4945/

12. Post #27972
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,446 Posts
    You could make a new save in ME2 and edit it to be the same as the one you lost.
    i've been trying to do that but it keeps giving me "invalid values"

the best i can do is give myself an ungodly ammount of resources to suit up early on in the game

13. Post #27973
    Lots Of Speculation For Everyone
    April 2008
    1,832 Posts
    That bit, you'll know which.

Gives me the chills every time:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #27974
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    17,004 Posts
    That bit, you'll know which.

Gives me the chills every time:

Seeing the Normandy in ME3 with that music going was real freakin' neato.

15. Post #27975
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,182 Posts
    The one thing that bugs me about mass effect is how humanoid most species look, wish there were a few more weird things like hanar/elcor

Edited:

Or maybe it's bioware's laziness when it come to making alien animations
    they said for me1 and most of 2 they had to mostly stay on a human model and they couldnt really change too much of it (you barely see any hanar and elcor in me1)

16. Post #27976
    January 2007
    5,844 Posts

Now I go to have 3hours sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 14Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

17. Post #27977
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts

Now I go to have 3hours sleep.
    fucking epic, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #27978
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    7,185 Posts
    Seeing the Normandy in ME3 with that music going was real freakin' neato.
    It was neato but a bit too short, felt constricted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #27979
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    I'm finally playing ME3, but the cover system is so much more annoying thanks to the rolling. I'm just trying to get into cover and Shepard tries to reenact what must have been his previous life as a wheel. Its annoying, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #27980
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    I'm finally playing ME3, but the cover system is so much more annoying thanks to the rolling. I'm just trying to get into cover and Shepard tries to reenact what must have been his previous life as a wheel. Its annoying, really.
    My favorite is trying to revive a squadmate behind cover and instead I leap right into Cannibals/Brutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #27981
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    And also, maybe it's just me, but the scale of a Reaper is confusing me. How big are they? I remember in ME1 that it was fucking massive, but in ME3 they're about as big as Earth buildings, which seems like there could be bigger ships out there. Are there different classes of Reapers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #27982
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    And also, maybe it's just me, but the scale of a Reaper is confusing me. How big are they? I remember in ME1 that it was fucking massive, but in ME3 they're about as big as Earth buildings, which seems like there could be bigger ships out there. Are there different classes of Reapers?
    The ones you see on Earth are I think called Reaper Destroyers, whereas the xboxhueg ones you run into in space are just plain old Reapers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #27983
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    Yes there are different classes

Destroyers are around 160 meters tall, while Capital ships (like Sovereign and Harbinger) are 2 km.

Edited:

The ones you see on Earth are I think called Reaper Destroyers, whereas the xboxhueg ones you run into in space are just plain old Reapers.
    The ones on Earth are Capital ships too.

24. Post #27984
    March 2008
    498 Posts
    Destroyers are the smaller, 4(?)legged ones that you fight on foot. The Sovereign-class capital ships are the bigger ones, being 2 kilometers in length according to the codex if I remember right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #27985
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,187 Posts
    I saw something a while back about bioware banning people for modifying your singleplayer, is this true or was it just some misunderstanding/me not reading things fully?

I ask since i'm trying to extract some textures but i can't find them using Umodel, so i was going to try TexMod to find them instead. I'm not even sure if TexMod classes as 'modding' if you're just extracting stuff with it, but i thought it'd be smart to find out beforehand than risk getting banned for it.

26. Post #27986
    March 2008
    498 Posts
    I saw something a while back about bioware banning people for modifying your singleplayer, is this true or was it just some misunderstanding/me not reading things fully?

I ask since i'm trying to extract some textures but i can't find them using Umodel, so i was going to try TexMod to find them instead. I'm not even sure if TexMod classes as 'modding' if you're just extracting stuff with it, but i thought it'd be smart to find out beforehand than risk getting banned for it.
    At first they said they'd ban people for modifying the Coalesced file, then they said they'd ban people for modifying the MP parts of Coalesced, so I quess it's fine to modify the singleplayer bits.
    Though if you wanna play it safe, keep a unmodified Coalesced backup that you can switch in when you play multiplayer, cause Origin scans that file when you start multiplayer, and might not care about the difference between singleplayer and multiplayer modifications.
    To be honest, I have no idea about extracting textures, but I quess that's fine. Don't take my word on it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

27. Post #27987
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    19,065 Posts
    Some parts of the Coalesced are shared. If you set weight multiplier to 0 you'll always get 200% recharge speed in SP, but it also works in MP. Not sure if it works actually ingame on MP but I accidentally left it on once and was modifying my loadout and noticed the 200%.
    Not banned yet, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

28. Post #27988
    December 2011
    1,700 Posts
    But cheating is fun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #27989
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    But cheating is fun!
    all jackald did was spawn makos like a fag, it wasn't funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #27990
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    Uh, the Reapers aren't really doing it to pave way for new life. That's a secondary effect, yes, but not the main goal. The main goal is to protect Organics from then Synthetics that they build. They come around and smash everything up so that Synthetics don't destroy Organics, and perserve the Organics in the form of a Reaper.

It really makes no sense, but, yeah.
    It sorta makes sense until you realize that if the Reapers were simply to intervene and help out with preventing AI from killing their creators, that could be avoided just as well.

31. Post #27991
    May 2010
    2,491 Posts
    I really like how almost everyone was like this game sucks and the ending sucks and everything yet this is still the most populated thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #27992
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,201 Posts
    I really like how almost everyone was like this game sucks and the ending sucks and everything yet this is still the most populated thread
    The game itself doesn't suck, just it's ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

33. Post #27993
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    most of us like the game, really the ending is the only thing whats wrong with it. Other than that ME3 is a great game.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

34. Post #27994
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,849 Posts
    The game itself doesn't suck, just it's ending.
    Granted, the ending isn't the only questionable storytelling decision, but the game as a whole is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #27995
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    19,065 Posts
    most of us like the game, really the ending is the only thing whats wrong with it. Other than that ME3 is a great game.

no blueberry lovemuffin 0/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

36. Post #27996
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,248 Posts

Very cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 24Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #27997
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,540 Posts
    Good timing for this DLC on tuesday. Off into University to finish off my editing project vv so a long hard day completing that.

Then 4 more projects to complete until the end of the first week of may
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #27998
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #27999
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,742 Posts

Wow, Ashley is short.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #28000
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,849 Posts

Very cool.
    Very cool.