1. Post #6161
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,961 Posts
    Apparently, PS3 ME3 has Helghast DLC, 360 ME3 has Locust DLC. WHAT DOES THE PC GET D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #6162
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,965 Posts
    Apparently, PS3 ME3 has Helghast DLC, 360 ME3 has Locust DLC. WHAT DOES THE PC GET D:
    STALKER DLC.

Get out of here Reaper!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #6163
    September 2009
    839 Posts
    Righto, Unlocked Turian Sentinel in the Multiplayer demo, any ideas on what powers to max/not max?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

4. Post #6164
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts

I really like that setting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #6165
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,569 Posts

New trailer!
    Are those hitmarks? Why the fuck would one need hitmark in this game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

6. Post #6166
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,910 Posts
    Why not? I don't see the issue with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #6167
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,569 Posts
    Why not? I don't see the issue with them.
    It's not like there's an issue, I'm just wondering why? Previous games were just fine without them, nobody ever suggested to implement them... Seems strange to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

8. Post #6168
    February 2007
    8,910 Posts
    Idunno about you, but I personally like having immediate hit feedback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

9. Post #6169
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,965 Posts
    As do I. I generally like it when single player games have hitmarkers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6170
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    It's not like there's an issue, I'm just wondering why? Previous games were just fine without them, nobody ever suggested to implement them... Seems strange to me.
    Because Call of Duty.
    Personally I don't care much but I'd rather have an option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #6171
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts

New trailer!
    Well at least Bioware kept Ashley as a complete bitch. After all you've done she stills thinks you're doing shit with Cerberus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6172
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,157 Posts
    Well at least Bioware kept Ashley as a complete bitch. After all you've done she stills thinks you're doing shit with Cerberus.
    Good job I left her to get vaporized then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #6173

September 2010
    177 Posts
    kaidan's gonna do the same thing lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #6174
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    Man, PS3 always gets the Space Nazis. Why can't I be a Nazi for once?

Edited:

kaidan's gonna do the same thing lol
    yeah but Kaidan's gonna be smooth about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #6175
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    WhattheshitHELGHASTDLCWHAT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #6176
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts
    Wait Locust? Gears would make more sense seeing as Vega would fit right in with them. Also where did you hear this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #6177
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    Also up to my first Mako mission, IT BEGINS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

18. Post #6178
    February 2007
    8,910 Posts
    Okay what the fuck, apparently you get to fucking fight helghast in the ME3 Co-op if you get it on PS3.

What the fuck man, what the fuck I want to fight helghast so bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #6179
    February 2010
    16,262 Posts
    PS3 ME3 has Helghast DLC
    hnngh

20. Post #6180
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts

I really like that setting.

Cerberus troopers clearly go to Stormtrooper academy. How did they not shoot the everliving fuck out of Liara in the vent? Glad to see Ash is still a prick. She can keep the bench warm with Vega on the Normandy. I imagine that thing is gonna miss Jacob and Jack a whole bunch. I'd be tempted to go to where the SR-1 crashed to pick up the bench she kept warm in ME1, if the developers had thought of that. They should hire me.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

21. Post #6181
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,752 Posts
    Merrill's writing wasn't especially poor, it was just exceptionally bland. There was nothing really unique about it and nothing that really made you interested in her character beyond, 'oh wow what a cute Welsh accent this lass has'. It was like the Dragon Age team took Tali and tried to make her cuter while being darker and edgier.

Her romance, like all of the DA2 romances, was awful but that wasn't necessarily because of her character.
    Merril was a great character. And I didn't even waifu her.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #6182
    February 2010
    16,262 Posts
       Cerberus troopers clearly go to Stormtrooper academy. How did they not shoot the everliving fuck out of Liara in the vent?   
    Because that is not the Asari they are looking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

23. Post #6183
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    271 Posts
    Combine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #6184
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    I like hitmarkers. They make combat a lot more satisfying in my opinion. Sure they were popularized by call of duty, but they make it a lot more obvious that you've definitely just nailed a guy.

Edited:

Heh heh heh. That made me laugh.

Edited:

Probably either Battlefield 3 DLC or nothing. It's EA's only real "MAJOR PC" franchise at the moment that EA will be bothered to get the rights for since the PC version is more of an afterthought than the 360 and ps3 versions.

Well it is.

Oh, actually Crysis DLC sounds plausible.

25. Post #6185
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Combine

fighting this fucker in ME3 co-op ? Oh how epic would that be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

26. Post #6186
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    First Mako mission:

Edited:

I hate my life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

27. Post #6187
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts
    Yeah, my money's on Crysis 2 Aliens if anything. But honestly the way EA regularly fuck over PC gamers it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get anything.

Seriously, EA give off such a half-assed vibe towards PC. On the one hand they're trying to take over the PC Gaming market and replace steam, but on the other hand they usually don't release DLC on PC. I still remember Mercs 2 not having any of its console DLC on PC.

Edited:

Welp Arvuti just spoiled the OTHER special secret squadmate for me.

What a cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #6188
    January 2010
    719 Posts
       Cerberus troopers clearly go to Stormtrooper academy. How did they not shoot the everliving fuck out of Liara in the vent?   
       My only guess is that they needed her alive for something, maybe?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #6189
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Welp Arvuti just spoiled the OTHER special secret squadmate for me.

What a cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

30. Post #6190
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    LOL I MADE IT THROUGH THE BARRIER IN THERUM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #6191
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,912 Posts

Seriously it's really annoying when people assume you've read spoilers. This is how Legion got spoiled for me in ME2. I was playing ME2 and my friend was like "DUDE YOU RECRUITED THE GETH GUY YET?! HE'S AWESOME!!!"

Was fucking annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #6192
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,752 Posts
    First Mako mission:

Edited:

I hate my life
    afaik you can get out of the mako and flip it

Edited:

nvm im stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

33. Post #6193
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    6,201 Posts
    First Mako mission:

Edited:

I hate my life
    Why would you ever want to leave the Mako.

My only guess is that they needed her alive for something, maybe?   
       Very possible. They know she is the Shadow Broker now, afterall. Speaking of, I would hope that Shepard gets [I]some[/I] benefits from that in ME3. Leak readers, please don't elaborate on it if you know :P   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #6194
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,333 Posts
    afaik you can get out of the mako and flip it

Edited:

nvm im stupid
    I just magically rolled over eventually.
    Mass Effect fields
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #6195
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts
    I just magically rolled over eventually.
    Mass Effect fields

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

36. Post #6196
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts
    Is it bad that I know the source of the Samara picture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #6197
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,176 Posts
    STALKER DLC.

Get out of here Reaper!
    Ah yes "Stalkers"; the illegal scavengers who allegedly gather powerful artifacts. We have dismissed that claim; get out of here Spectre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #6198
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,097 Posts
    Ah yes "Stalkers"; the illegal scavengers who allegedly gather powerful artifacts. We have dismissed that claim; get out of here Spectre.
    Shep-ard? What the hell!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6199
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,595 Posts

Seriously it's really annoying when people assume you've read spoilers. This is how Legion got spoiled for me in ME2. I was playing ME2 and my friend was like "DUDE YOU RECRUITED THE GETH GUY YET?! HE'S AWESOME!!!"

Was fucking annoying.
    Was playing Skyrim talking about where I was at in the story when the person I was in vent with straight asked if I did something at the end, spoiling it for me. Fuck spoilers.

Also are you still going to stream ME?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #6200
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    so, anything interesting happen the last 2000-odd posts?