1. Post #1281
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,622 Posts
    Go to options (or profile, I don't remember which) on your x-box and find "Download History" you can re-download it there.
    Already tried that too. It just went poof. Fuckin weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

2. Post #1282
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    So, from what I've read, ME3 will be fun to play whether the characterization and story sucks or not. Which is good, because I'm pretty convinced that'll be the worst part of the game whether it turns out to be good or not.
    Characters and story were the things I was looking forward to the most. If I wanted purely improved combat, I'd play coop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1283
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,925 Posts
    Raizo go to xbox.com go to your profile left hand side under your avatar select "Account" go to Purchase History Mass effect 3 demo should be there

It is there for me, if you started downloading it should be on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

4. Post #1284
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    15,943 Posts
    The demo was pretty good. Some things I liked, other things I didn't. Still pretty excited, but cautiously so.

5. Post #1285
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    7,712 Posts
    I'm just hoping the final game is more refined than this demo, obviously it will be (I'd assume) but still.

Edited:

Characters and story were the things I was looking forward to the most. If I wanted purely improved combat, I'd play coop.
    Demo is way too short to judge, but they seemed okay so far.

6. Post #1286
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,622 Posts
    Raizo go to xbox.com go to your profile left hand side under your avatar select "Account" go to Purchase History Mass effect 3 demo should be there

It is there for me, if you started downloading it should be on the list.
    Okay well it reappeared. I dare not ask what happened and just say thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1287
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    7,712 Posts
    Okay well it reappeared. I dare not ask what happened and just say thank you
    Glad to hear it worked out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1288
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,176 Posts
    50USD I believe, and it doesn't matter if you get it now or later. But it would save some set-up time to have one ready to go. Its basically EA's Steam
    How much is that in British pounds? I'm trying to find the best deal and I wanna know how much to pay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #1289
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    I really want to play the demo, but I don't have Facebook. Is there any other way to get it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #1290
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    7,712 Posts
    I really want to play the demo, but I don't have Facebook. Is there any other way to get it?
    Just make a facebook or two and keep trying, thats what I did.

Edited:

How much is that in British pounds? I'm trying to find the best deal and I wanna know how much to pay.
    Lemme see, around 31 pounds (50USD) to 38 pounds (60USD)

just did a quick google convert, might not be right.

11. Post #1291
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    (FUCK YES. I remember seeing the health bar being somewhat divided into several pieces, so does that mean it only regenerates the current chunk, or have they completely thrown away health regen? 'cause I think I remember it working like that back at Eurogamer...)
    Think of Far Cry 2's health system but with regenerating shields.

Edited:

Games aren't priced relative to exchange rates.

For example, $50 game may be 24.99 or 29.99.

A $60 game is usually 29.99 or 34.99. An example of this would be Call of Duty.

You haven't specified whether you want pre-order items or not, so here is Mass Effect 3 on PC for 29.90 excl. shipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #1292
    February 2010
    16,262 Posts
    Miranda and Liara down a bunch, Thane and Tali up, and I'm okay with this.
    Tali should be lower, Thane stays where he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1293
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    My boyfriend got me a demo code, goddamn I love him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #1294
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,266 Posts
    Just in case anyone is wondering what Kaidan looks like ingame for once:

15. Post #1295
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,680 Posts
    Tali should be lower, Thane stays where he is.
    Fuck you Thane and Tali are awesome no matter what her fanbase is like
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1296
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,107 Posts

The animation is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #1297
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    I guess they've improved a lot from that leaked demo we saw then.

Kaidan has a beard all of a sudden.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #1298
    February 2010
    16,262 Posts
    Fuck you Thane and Tali are awesome no matter what her fanbase is like
    Implying I'm using fanbase as a reference :allears:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #1299
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,965 Posts
    I guess they've improved a lot from that leaked demo we saw then.

Kaidan has a beard all of a sudden.
    looks more like stubble than a beard tbh

20. Post #1300
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    looks more like stubble than a beard tbh
    A technical beard then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #1301
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    I hope the first part of the Mass Effect demo was taken from the live beta demo because the graphics don't seem to great on that one part. Played the 2nd part of the demo the graphics seem significantly better. Nova power is awesome, good for crowd control. James Vega doesn't sound as much of a douche as i thought but i hate Mordin's new voice actor.

22. Post #1302
    April 2011
    530 Posts
    spoilerish concept art of TIM
    http://i43.tinypic.com/33vdqc5.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

23. Post #1303
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,680 Posts
    Implying I'm using fanbase as a reference :allears:
    implying implications... unpleasant

24. Post #1304
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    gosh when Kaidan and Vega are next to each other, it really highlights just how much of an ape that guy is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #1305
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,526 Posts

Kaidan looks like a complete badass now. Shame I killed him a majority of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #1306
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    Kaidan looks like a complete badass now. Shame I killed him a majority of the time.
    And I killed him on the save I knew I was going to be using and now I'm stuck with fucking Barbie

My God...

[h2]WHAT HAVE I DONE!?[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1307
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    And I killed him on the save I knew I was going to be using and now I'm stuck with fucking Barbie

My God...

go back to me1, fix it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1308
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    right now the one saving grace after all the shit they're doing with previous squad mates, is that they seem to have made Kaidan pretty cool.

That's of course if I ignore the rather unsettling things I've heard about what the virmire survivor does

29. Post #1309
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    I killed Kaiden in my main game, but i could definately do a quick run through of ME2 again and make one with him not dead D:

30. Post #1310
    February 2009
    3,882 Posts

My God...

FIX THE PAST
    SAVE THE FUTURE

incidentally, is that choose what happened thing for me3 only for new characters, or is it also for imports? I have like, 1 or 2 things I want to change but I don't really want to play mass effect again.

31. Post #1311
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    right now the one saving grace after all the shit they're doing with previous squad mates, is that they seem to have made Kaidan pretty cool.

That's of course if I ignore the rather unsettling things I've heard about what the virmire survivor does
    Yeah I was actually looking forward to having kaidan back for it but   it's really saying something about the role the virmire survivor plays if they can be killed by shep himself/herself 2-3(?) times.     It kind of feels like they built the role for stupid shit ashley would do, and then they plugged kaidan into it.

32. Post #1312
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts
    After playing the demo I've got to admit it restored a bit more faith. The gameplay was pretty tight and abilities felt powerful but the controls on console feel a bit clunky. I got my ass handed to me on Insanity when fighting the Atlus bot several times mainly due to the fact whenever I tried to go into cover the camera would fuck up and go through the floor and I'd get bombarded with projectiles.

Meer did pretty well as both Shepard and Mordin but it still seems strange without Beetis. The lack of dialogue options was disappointing. VA for every one else seems pretty solid but I didn't play FemShep so I don't know if Hale sounds as bored as ever.The banter between squad mates is great and seeing Wrex and Kirrahe was awesome. Like Garrus says I want the weapon Kirrahe uses.

The game is quite pretty but most of the textures are pretty low res so it seems like Jean will be pretty busy for months to come. The soundtrack is pretty good but goes more towards the orchestral side of things instead of space-y music.

Overall I still think ME3s story won't be too good but the characters and gameplay will redeem it. We already know that Bioware has gone for a more actiony approach in ME3 instead of a story-driven one but I have to admit that I don't hate that as much as I thought I did.

33. Post #1313
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    Yeah I was actually looking forward to having kaidan back for it but   it's really saying something about the role the virmire survivor plays if they can be killed by shep himself/herself 2-3(?) times.     It kind of feels like they built the role for stupid shit ashley would do, and then they plugged kaidan into it.
    I never thought about it that way.    They probably had to include lots of opportunities to kill the survivor so the people stuck with Ashley would have a way out!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

34. Post #1314
    February 2009
    3,882 Posts
    I never thought about it that way.    They probably had to include lots of opportunities to kill the survivor so the people stuck with Ashley would have a way out!   
    Commander, good to se-*bang*

35. Post #1315
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    go back to me1, fix it
    But I literally just finished my perfected, 100% run for ME2.

I will just have to hope that ME3 will have the same options for imports as it does for new players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1316
    August 2010
    194 Posts
    Overall I still think ME3s story won't be too good but the characters and gameplay will redeem it.
    I think I could agree with that point if they didn't shit on all of my favorite characters.

37. Post #1317
    January 2010
    719 Posts
    Those big husks with a giant claw on one arm, are they Turians or Yahg?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #1318
    December 2010
    2,537 Posts
    Just picked up Mass Effect 2 from Gamefly, since it's on sale for $4.50. Do you guys recommend any mods/tweaks for it? I beat it awhile ago on the 360

39. Post #1319
    March 2010
    3,139 Posts
    Just picked up Mass Effect 2 from Gamefly, since it's on sale for $4.50. Do you guys recommend any mods/tweaks for it? I beat it awhile ago on the 360
    If your PCs good enough then Jeans high res textures http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/5314761/1

40. Post #1320
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,925 Posts
    I can't wait for the PC demo so people can see how to hack/mod ME3 and get a head start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events