Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events

2. Post #6562
    roar
    January 2008
    13,282 Posts
    I could use punching something right now

what do I punch

no I'm not punching my dick
    Punch a pillow, then hug it and say you're sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

3. Post #6563
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,215 Posts
    I could use punching something right now

what do I punch

no I'm not punching my dick
    Punch someone else's dick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #6564
    Get one of those inflatable punching bag people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #6565
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    Pictures of me and TehWhale, as requested!

Go-karting

Leaving to go back to Pittsburgh :(

And us in bed being silly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 31Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #6566
    You guys are so cute together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #6567
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,661 Posts
    Pictures of me and TehWhale, as requested!

Go-karting

Leaving to go back to Pittsburgh :(

And us in bed being silly
    that's just really sweet

I'm incredibly happy for the both of you...come June 16[SUP]th[/SUP] and I should hopefully be feeling the same :) x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

8. Post #6568
    Anyone has any experience with penetration?

Self penetration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #6569
    December 2005
    5,661 Posts

Self penetration.
    lube up and take it slow at first

it's glorious~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #6570
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,932 Posts
    so jealous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6571
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts

Self penetration.
    Go to sex shop.

Buy lube + dildo.

Go slow and relax.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #6572
    Any walkthroughs I can read?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #6573
    Make sure to clean yourself out, via enema, wouldn't want shit on your dildo now would you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #6574
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #6575
    Resident Dick Master
    Dennab
    September 2008
    38,699 Posts

what kind of sick fuck

I don't even know how to respond to this ignorance. I think you need to see a psychologist, human beings aren't so pathetic.
    LOL why do i need to see a psychologist? Because i think some guy played a prank on you guys? Or is it because i dont give a fuck about some random person out of the millions upon millions of nameless, faceless people on the internet who may or may not have tried to kill themselves?
    No, sorry human beings are definitely the single most pathetic and disgusting species on this planet and many definitely would do this sorry for your naivity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #6576
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,516 Posts
    human beings are definitely the single most pathetic and disgusting species on this planet
    Partially true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #6577
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    solece did you get skinnier?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #6578
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    solece did you get skinnier?
    Got fatter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #6579
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts
    Make sure to clean yourself out, via enema, wouldn't want shit on your dildo now would you?
    Just use a little bit of water.

You don't need to clean deep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #6580
    Got fatter
    No you didn't!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #6581
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    Got fatter
    no

Edited:

in other news i organized my shit in the basement

I found a jar of criscro and a dildo I forgot about... :V

Edited:

tip of advice.
    dont' listen to people who tell you criscro is a "Good lube"

Edited:
    I just flashed my brother... ew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #6582
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    Ok, so basically if you give yourself enemas every time you want to do anal play, you're going to fuck up your lower intestine. Frequent enemas wash out the anal mucus that protects it and can dry out the rectal walls, meaning that they're more prone to tearing during penetrative anal sex. Also it can fuck up your natural gut flora, which can result in some messy shits. Not great!
    You don't need to use enemas. Faeces is only really within reach when you're touching the cloth; your rectum is not a poop storing space (that's your lower intestine and if your sexual partner can reach into your lower intestine with his penis, well, stop having sex with elephants). It's true that occasionally things can get a little poopy down there, but... well if you can't deal with that, you shouldn't be sticking things in your arse.
    Also protip just don't eat like a massive skanky curry the night before or be recovering from a lot of alcohol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #6583
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,202 Posts
    an enema is usually never necessary, just empty yourself as you normally would then shower or something :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #6584
    Ok, so basically if you give yourself enemas every time you want to do anal play, you're going to fuck up your lower intestine. Frequent enemas wash out the anal mucus that protects it and can dry out the rectal walls, meaning that they're more prone to tearing during penetrative anal sex. Also it can fuck up your natural gut flora, which can result in some messy shits. Not great!
    You don't need to use enemas. Faeces is only really within reach when you're touching the cloth; your rectum is not a poop storing space (that's your lower intestine and if your sexual partner can reach into your lower intestine with his penis, well, stop having sex with elephants). It's true that occasionally things can get a little poopy down there, but... well if you can't deal with that, you shouldn't be sticking things in your arse.
    Also protip just don't eat like a massive skanky curry the night before or be recovering from a lot of alcohol.
    Splurgy, how do you know so much about everything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #6585
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts
    an enema is usually never necessary, just empty yourself as you normally would then shower or something :v
    Use one of these and use like 1/3 of a full squeeze of water in your but.

Edited:

You talk like people flush out their entire colon before every fuck.

If you just rinse out the rectum then there's no problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

26. Post #6586
    December 2005
    5,661 Posts
    my first time doing anal:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #6587
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,167 Posts
    my first time doing anal:

That's why you use lube.

28. Post #6588
    Tea
    Dennab
    December 2008
    4,084 Posts
    omg this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #6589
    December 2005
    5,661 Posts
    That's why you use lube.
    I did, still: ow

second time was nice though

30. Post #6590
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    Use one of these and use like 1/3 of a full squeeze of water in your but.

Edited:

You talk like people flush out their entire colon before every fuck.

If you just rinse out the rectum then there's no problem.
    Uh, yeah... you're still washing the mucus out of your anus hence the whole dry anus tearing thing. You might only be giving it a squezz of water up there, but some people tip in quite a bit so that applies to them.
    The odd enema isn't going to hurt, but if you do it every time before sticking something in there, you're going to cause issues. Overuse of enemas can even lead to an inability to poop normally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #6591
    Tea
    Dennab
    December 2008
    4,084 Posts
    just make a new hole specifically for dicks that doesn't have poop in it
    in the gooch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #6592
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Edited:
    I just flashed my brother... ew.
    What?..

33. Post #6593
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    just make a new hole specifically for dicks that doesn't have poop in it
    in the gooch
    the anus is where poop comes out but not nearly as much as penis goes in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #6594
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Seriously enemas are entirely unnecessary and can be bad for you butt, just eat healthy and have regular... movements. No more than 6hours before hand, and you will be fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #6595
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts
    Uh, yeah... you're still washing the mucus out of your anus hence the whole dry anus tearing thing. You might only be giving it a squezz of water up there, but some people tip in quite a bit so that applies to them.
    The odd enema isn't going to hurt, but if you do it every time before sticking something in there, you're going to cause issues. Overuse of enemas can even lead to an inability to poop normally.

Tearing?

If for some reason you manage to wash out the mucus lining as well, using lube would compensate .

Anal newbies ITT.

It's also not for enemas, it's for douching, the latter using far less water and doesn't dry your butt.

36. Post #6596
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    Tearing?

If for some reason you manage to wash out the mucus lining as well, using lube would compensate .

Anal newbies ITT.

It's also not for enemas, it's for douching, the latter using far less water and doesn't dry your butt.
    Teach us your ways Anal Master.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

37. Post #6597
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts
    Teach us your ways Anal Master.
    With time, padawan :P

I've been fucking a lot for years and if the person doesn't douche, you're gonna end up with at least a seriously awful smell on your dick (gross).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

38. Post #6598
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    With time, padawan :P

I've been fucking a lot for years and if the person doesn't douche, you're gonna end up with at least a seriously awful smell on your dick (gross).
    Condoms.

But hey, I'm not making excuses. I like being extremely clean when I do the dirty dance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

39. Post #6599
    July 2011
    160 Posts
    You know, it's funny, I douche every time Roll_Program fucks me - we've been together for a while, had a lot of sex, and I can STILL POOP WITHOUT A DOUCHE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #6600
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,415 Posts
    You know, it's funny, I douche every time Roll_Program fucks me - we've been together for a while, had a lot of sex, and I can STILL POOP WITHOUT A DOUCHE.
    Hey sweety <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events