1. Post #2841
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,938 Posts
    I have never seen a normal or attractive looking Homestuck fan in Los Angeles.

I know plenty of girls on the internet who are great looking Homestuck fans but I am not sure that counts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

2. Post #2842
    <3
    October 2010
    14,112 Posts
    I know OF you guys, and you guys are homestuck fans. Does that count?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2843
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    16,635 Posts
    This page I declare I shall post only depressing artwork.

“Will be back in 10 days. Pizza’s in the fridge.”
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #2844
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    I know an attractive girl who is a homestuck cosplayer that I know personally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

5. Post #2845
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts
    I know an attractive girl who is a homestuck cosplayer that I know personally.
    get at her
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #2846
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,930 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

7. Post #2847
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    get at her
    get in her

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2848
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,014 Posts
    The only person I know who reads homestuck (besides my brother, who I got into it) is moderately weird and smells funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #2849
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    get at her
    she cosplayed as karkat 2 years ago and last year she moved away :(

her name is zoe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

10. Post #2850
    May 2010
    16,635 Posts

Depressing images? TOUGH SHIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

11. Post #2851
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,768 Posts
    youth gotat

12. Post #2852
    May 2010
    16,635 Posts
    Update already Hussie, the thread is dying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #2853
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,264 Posts
    I showed my friend homestuck once, he clicked a random page, told me he didn't get it and that it was shit .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #2854
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,352 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #2855
    I hear tell that some of the winning songs have been picked. Can't wait.
    I hope our song(s) were/was picked, I'm bored of waiting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #2856
    October 2008
    3,426 Posts
    I come back from 5 days of no-homestuck holidays.

Beautiful updates galore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

17. Post #2857
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,991 Posts
    Welcome back bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #2858
    October 2008
    3,426 Posts
    Welcome back bro.
    I love you guys. Did I tell you that yet? (And I mean that in a non-shipping way.)

19. Post #2859
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    I love you guys. Did I tell you that yet? (And I mean that in a non-shipping way.)
    I love you too (in a shipping way)

20. Post #2860
    May 2010
    16,635 Posts
    Also, has anyone posted the Professor Layton Jake thing? Because I will if someone hasn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #2861
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    Still better than the one MS put out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #2862
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,571 Posts
    all you people with homestuck friends

so lucky ;~;

23. Post #2863
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    be glad you don't have friends that are obsessed with magic, the gathering.

every day is "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ARTIFACTS"

or "DUDE I MADE A GREEN BLUE RAT DECK LAST NIGHT! OH WAIT YOU DON'T PLAY MAGIC"

now i know what it like being the friend who just doesn't get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #2864
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,264 Posts
    I wish I had friends who read homestuck, there's also never any meet-ups in Belgium, and if there were, they'd probably be in Brussels which is too far away .

25. Post #2865
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,352 Posts
    I got a friend into Homestuck, he caught up like during Christmas or something, and a bunch of other people I know also know of SBaHJ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events

26. Post #2866
    August 2010
    1,519 Posts
    I've told somebody about homestuck, and they're friend automatically wanted to read it when they heard, so I might have some friends who read homestuck soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

27. Post #2867
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,561 Posts
    haha one of my coworkers asked about my gamzee shirt the other day and he asked what homestuck was

so I sent him the link

next day "ok, I tried to read it, but he's just like walking around his house? And the art's really awful. They don't even have arms."

he's a big fan of anime

a really, really big fan of anime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #2868
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,400 Posts
    It all makes sense now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

29. Post #2869
    October 2008
    3,426 Posts
    I wish I had friends who read homestuck, there's also never any meet-ups in Belgium, and if there were, they'd probably be in Brussels which is too far away .
    You. Me. Yahnich. the other Belgian dude.

Let's make this happen.

30. Post #2870
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,400 Posts

Would make for a great reaction image.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #2871
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,264 Posts
    You. Me. Yahnich. the other Belgian dude.

Let's make this happen.

Oh man that would be awesome, even though I barely know you guys.

32. Post #2872
    ❤Hazama❤
    April 2010
    798 Posts
    My best friend IRL reads Homestuck. Though we don't really talk about it much. I wish I had someone to ramble to about it, as she's not really the rambling type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #2873
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Hey nice hoodie.

Thank you, I love you.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

34. Post #2874
    April 2011
    612 Posts
    Ask Gamzee is full of reaction images.

On the topic of salad

Probably late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2875
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,632 Posts
    haha one of my coworkers asked about my gamzee shirt the other day and he asked what homestuck was

so I sent him the link

next day "ok, I tried to read it, but he's just like walking around his house? And the art's really awful. They don't even have arms."

he's a big fan of anime

a really, really big fan of anime
    See that's the problem with Homestuck. The entire first two acts are a gigantic snore-fest. Really puts off people from reading it.

I know a guy that absolutely refuses to read Homestuck because "It's an over-bloated nightmare." I asked him how far he tried to read, and he evidently didn't even make it twenty pages in. Another beautiful quote from him: "I don't see how Hussie expects people to read those gigantic walls of text he writes." In reference to the chatlogs. Chatlogs that barely amount to a well-written paragraph each.

I think, though, that he may at one point been a fan of Homestuck before his favorite character (which I have determined to be Eridan based entirely on the fact that this guy is a huge douche) got killed off because he also at one point said "I don't like how Hussie just does whatever he wants with the story."

I often wonder why I still talk to this person.

I did manage to get him to read Problem Sleuth, which he enjoyed. So that's something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #2876
    November 2010
    1,931 Posts
    See that's the problem with Homestuck. The entire first two acts are a gigantic snore-fest. Really puts off people from reading it.

I know a guy that absolutely refuses to read Homestuck because "It's an over-bloated nightmare." I asked him how far he tried to read, and he evidently didn't even make it twenty pages in. Another beautiful quote from him: "I don't see how Hussie expects people to read those gigantic walls of text he writes." In reference to the chatlogs. Chatlogs that barely amount to a well-written paragraph each.

I think, though, that he may at one point been a fan of Homestuck before his favorite character (which I have determined to be Eridan based entirely on the fact that this guy is a huge douche) got killed off because he also at one point said "I don't like how Hussie just does whatever he wants with the story."

I often wonder why I still talk to this person.

I did manage to get him to read Problem Sleuth, which he enjoyed. So that's something.
    Wait, so he dislikes the fact that the author gets to write the story how he (the author) sees fit? Isn't that kind of counter-productive, seeing as how most great stories are (gasp) shaped by the authors writing them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2877
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,632 Posts
    Wait, so he dislikes the fact that the author gets to write the story how he (the author) sees fit? Isn't that kind of counter-productive, seeing as how most great stories are (gasp) shaped by the authors writing them?
    Yeah I know, this guy isn't the sharpest lightbulb in the place where they keep the sharp things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2878
    April 2011
    612 Posts
    Problem Sleuth and Homestuck are two very different stories in my opinion. Problem Sleuth had a very straightforward plot with little text to each page. It was easier to read and things started being funny right off the bat.

39. Post #2879
    August 2005
    3,006 Posts
    Everyone always says that but I loved the first two acts, it is kind of annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

40. Post #2880
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,991 Posts
    Problem Sleuth and Homestuck are two very different stories in my opinion. Problem Sleuth had a very straightforward plot with little text to each page. It was easier to read and things started being funny right off the bat.
    I wouldn't call problem sleuth straightforward, but it was definitely easier to get in to.
    Everyone always says that but I loved the first two acts, it is kind of annoying.
    Me too actually, no one appreciates the banter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)