1. Post #6481
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,134 Posts
    John is so chivalrous.

He should get all the ladi-ohwaitromanceisdumbandboring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #6482
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,935 Posts
    KARKAT: WELL, FUCK.
    KARKAT: LOOKS LIKE HE'S STILL AN IDIOT.

best line ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #6483
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,732 Posts
    I betcha Meenah is a paradox dead version of the batterwitch, who at a young age planned create a paradox where she died so her paradox dead self would be there to kill Roxy as she floated off because she knew it was going to happen and she could actually kill all of the kids.

MY THEORY IS FLAWLESS [SUB]though if that actually does happen I'm just gonna say I told you so[/SUB]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #6484
    <3
    October 2010
    14,087 Posts
    I betcha Meenah is a paradox dead version of the batterwitch
    This much is already apparent

5. Post #6485
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,424 Posts
    This much is already apparent
    i think he's trying to say it's an offshoot timeline empress that died on purpose to kill roxy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6486
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,909 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

7. Post #6487
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,130 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 15Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #6488
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

9. Post #6489
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,855 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

10. Post #6490
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,550 Posts
    I betcha Meenah is a paradox dead version of the batterwitch, who at a young age planned create a paradox where she died so her paradox dead self would be there to kill Roxy as she floated off because she knew it was going to happen and she could actually kill all of the kids.

MY THEORY IS FLAWLESS [SUB]though if that actually does happen I'm just gonna say I told you so[/SUB]
    still goin with prescratch sburb playin condesce

Edited:

also i think killing john in a dreambubble wouldnt actually kill him considering it isnt his real body
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

11. Post #6491
    ❤Hazama❤
    April 2010
    797 Posts
    Roxy made the best face, like seriously I giggled so loudly when I saw it.

Meenah is badass, also.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6492
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,550 Posts
    considering she doesnt know about humans and whatnot and only seems to be hunting down roxy for sport
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #6493
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,855 Posts
    Wait a second, those prongs went straight through him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #6494
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,550 Posts
    Wait a second, those prongs went straight through him.
    killing his dreambubble projection mighta been what woke him up

Edited:

in fact thats exactly what seems to have happened
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

15. Post #6495
    why're ya'll so confused I thought it was already made clear being attacked in a dream bubble wakes you up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #6496
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    16,539 Posts
    Thank god for the hero mode art style. Otherwise John might have noticed that the floaty girl happens to look identical to Rose but with different hair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

17. Post #6497
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,656 Posts
    killing his dreambubble projection mighta been what woke him up

Edited:

in fact thats exactly what seems to have happened
    John was never able to sleep again. He died from mental degradation as a result of severe sleep deprivation before ever meeting up with his friends.
    The funeral is on Tuesday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #6498
    May 2010
    16,539 Posts
    John was never able to sleep again. He died from mental degradation as a result of severe sleep deprivation before ever meeting up with his friends.
    The funeral is on Tuesday.
    That's not very heroic. IMMORTALITY I DON'T NEED TO SLEEP

Edited:

Requesting the WOW MR BONER I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU HERE
    sup
    picture. I need it for reasons.

-internet is shit right now, sorry about that-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #6499

20. Post #6500
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,903 Posts
    not sure where i was going with this, but i spent too much time on it to not post it:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #6501
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #6502
    May 2010
    16,539 Posts
    -nopenope-snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #6503
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,909 Posts
    Boredom at it's finest.

24. Post #6504
    <3
    October 2010
    14,087 Posts
    Boredom at it's finest.

I think someone posted a better version of this a little while back in the thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #6505

26. Post #6506
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #6507
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,617 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #6508
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    Except that getting hit by the trident is what woke him up. He wasn't actually there. When you're dreaming, if you die in the dream, (IE hitting the ground from really far up) you wake up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #6509
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,814 Posts
    give it up already

you've already been defeated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #6510
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,134 Posts
    Sorry Chamango, but Calzone has got you pinned in a corner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6511
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,985 Posts
    I'm still hungry, while I go find something a bit more filling have This
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #6512
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,027 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #6513
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,985 Posts
    Okay big mans comin in
    For the slam dunk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

34. Post #6514
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,617 Posts
    Okay big mans comin in
    For the slam dunk

(P.S. Overlapping vocals = gigantic mashup no-no. I would have used the background beat from Slam Jam throughout the full duration of Light Up the Night, and stuck the Slam Jam lyrics between the vocals, taking the drum beat from Light Up the Night to lengthen the Slam Jam portions and tossing in a chorus "Light Up the Night" to stick in the Slam Jam portions. Also Light up the Night needs to be louder. It feels like it's the secondary track and Slam Jam is the primary.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #6515
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,814 Posts
    Okay big mans comin in
    For the slam dunk
    you made that mashup yourself from an amazing song and the space jam theme, no fair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6516
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,985 Posts

(P.S. Overlapping vocals = gigantic mashup no-no. I would have used the background beat from Slam Jam throughout the full duration of Light Up the Night, and stuck the Slam Jam lyrics between the vocals, taking the drum beat from Light Up the Night to lengthen the Slam Jam portions and tossing in a chorus "Light Up the Night" to stick in the Slam Jam portions. Also Light up the Night needs to be louder. It feels like it's the secondary track and Slam Jam is the primary.)
    Light up the night had to be quieter to avoid peaking, I could have messed with volume automations but then I didn't know how.
    As for everything else well I disagree p much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events

37. Post #6517
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

38. Post #6518
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    not sure where i was going with this, but i spent too much time on it to not post it:

God damnit Rilez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6519
    <3
    October 2010
    14,087 Posts
    you made that mashup yourself from an amazing song and the space jam theme, no fair
    IMO using stuff you made yourself mean more effort was used, and therefore, it is better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6520
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    Okay big mans comin in
    For the slam dunk
    it's like everything this thread has every produced has been shoved in a blender

it's beautiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)