1. Post #2001

the guy fucking REEKS of seriousness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2002
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts

Front page material, even dobson is funny compared to this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #2003
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts

What are you going to lose if it isn't true?

He gets a JPG/PDF of that one single image and can now become filthy rich with it thanks to magic?

He's already got your email, so spam is out of the question. If he wants your personal info, don't give it to him before it's printed.

the guy fucking REEKS of seriousness
    Hahaha.

Actually, looking at the cover for the book... Don't participate, even if it is true it would be a major shitstain on your career.

Look at that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2004
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

5. Post #2005
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    I think it's a ploy to make him look important.

"HEY PEOPLE LOOK I HAVE A BOOK FULL OF ART [SUB][SUP]by other people[/SUP][/SUB]"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #2006

February 2012
    6 Posts

Where does the third arm come from?!
    That awkward moment when the artist of said drawing replies to your comment, laughing hysterically at the fact that it got posted here because you were too negligent to realize that he has four arms. XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 29Disagree Disagree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #2007
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    That awkward moment when the artist of said drawing replies to your comment, laughing hysterically at the fact that it got posted here because you were too negligent to realize that he has four arms. XD
    I think it was posted here because it's a shitty drawing on top of a photo. And who ever that large, round person may be, they are probably very lonely.

Just imagine what the picture looked like before that thing was drawn in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

8. Post #2008
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,147 Posts
    oh lawdy here we go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #2009

February 2012
    6 Posts
    Seriously laughing IRL right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2010
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Well, after inspection of your obvious username and number of posts. I presume that you are the "artist" in question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2011

February 2012
    6 Posts
    I am indeed. You enjoy my rolls of lard?

So beautiful I cried
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2012
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,147 Posts
    I am indeed. You enjoy my rolls of lard?

So beautiful I cried
    shit this fatass has been here for 15 minutes and shes already pulling the "lol ur art suks more than mine" card
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #2013
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,156 Posts
    Negligent means failing to take care of something.

We didn't realize had had four arms because we don't take care of things.

You get an F
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

14. Post #2014
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    You can go ahead and stop. Starting deviantart drama here on facepunch won't do you any good.

But instead of coming here to shit on things over your drawings, you can participate in what the thread is actually for.

Read the op, we post the filth of dA here. It wouldn't be too difficult for you, you have an entire gallery at your disposal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2015

February 2012
    6 Posts

That's a wallpaper? Damn, that person must have one tiny monitor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2016
    October 2011
    245 Posts
    If you find enough motivation to draw a picture of an imaginary lizard-man giving you a hug with two of his four arms while you look absolutely stoked about the whole thing... maybe it's time to find a hobby.

Maybe making birdhouses or something.

Content:

Not really badly drawn, but... pretty weird to see slutty ponies.

what post is complete without a shitty sonic oc?

17. Post #2017

February 2012
    6 Posts
    As a Celldweller fan, that make me choke with laughter. XD

Um...I don't even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

18. Post #2018
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,874 Posts

Um...I don't even
    First of all, we don't say "XD" here. It's stupid.

Second, we don't say "I don't even" here either.

Lastly, if you're going to be posting anywhere in Facepunch, you should lurk for at least a few days to get an idea of what is and what isn't acceptable.

EDIT: What are the dumbs for? I'm trying to help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #2019

Um...I don't even
    Basic facepunch rules:
    -no memes (except for some that are already getting old like Linux Distros and seagulls and stuff)
    -no emoticons
    -lurk for a week before posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #2020

February 2012
    6 Posts
    This is not the kind of community that I mingle well with. I won't be sticking around anyway, so it doesn't matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #2021
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,165 Posts
    jog on

um..

how do i art

lmao

NEW CHAO GARDEN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

22. Post #2022
    October 2011
    245 Posts
    That's good, I like it when Celldweller fans choke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #2023
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    That was fucking easy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

24. Post #2024
    March 2011
    3,666 Posts
    This is not the kind of community that I mingle well with. I won't be sticking around anyway, so it doesn't matter
    Okay then, goodbye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #2025
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Why can't we get rid of all the drama that easy.

26. Post #2026
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,790 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 31 (list)

27. Post #2027
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,874 Posts
    For some reason I read his post in the most effeminate voice ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #2028
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,156 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #2029
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,854 Posts
    DENIAL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2030
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Artist says:

Artist is actually:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

31. Post #2031
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,874 Posts
    Artist says:

Artist is actually:
    How about we get back on topic now that they're gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #2032
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    fucking awesome face on fucking angry birds but isn't angry but happy fucking BRILLIANT

HIlarious heavy
    wow you must be the funniest guy i have ever witnessed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

33. Post #2033
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    How about we get back on topic now that they're gone.
    Ok.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #2034
    March 2011
    3,666 Posts
    When a shitposter flaps their wings, it sends ripples which derail the thread for pages to come.
    Only the appearance of strange and uninteresting photos can prevent a full scale hurricane on the other side of Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2035
    When a shitposter flaps their wings, it sends ripples which derail the thread for pages to come.
    Only the appearance of strange and uninteresting photos can prevent a full scale hurricane on the other side of Facepunch.
    So what happens when a good poster posts? Does it counteract the shitposter and prevent the hurricane? Or does it make the premise of a shitty Ashton Kutcher movie?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #2036
    December 2011
    694 Posts
    Then just go away god dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

37. Post #2037
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,874 Posts
    Then just go away god dammit
    THEY'RE GONE ALREADY FUUUUUCK

Hungry eyes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #2038
    is that...
    THAT IS NOT
    th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/055/4/9/flirty_julien_by_crazyandconfusedone-d4qu3gp.jpg
    AAAAGGGHHHHH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #2039
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,611 Posts
    This doesn't look half bad, why is it in there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2040
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,286 Posts
    A guy by the name of slyfoxhound (Usually goes just by slyfox) Is a pretty famous youtuber and actually portrays himself in his animated intro videos quite like the avatar of that person. I wonder...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)