1. Post #4481
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,129 Posts
    And that's why you don't use a low tier tank in a high tier plat unless you're a KV.
    T2 / M2 lights work too.

They're so small and fast, people aren't used to hitting targets their size and they still do good damage to artillery and scout well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4482
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,972 Posts
    Pretty interesting videos. Saw it on the WoT forums.
    is there a list of places this guy is visiting?
    or was it a while ago

3. Post #4483
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    is there a list of places this guy is visiting?
    or was it a while ago
    Video Summary posted:
    Q&A with The_Chieftain 2/25/12 Danville, VA

4. Post #4484
    September 2011
    182 Posts
    If you remover your permanent camo does it just get removed from your stockpile of camos?

Edited:

Why do you say that?
    I just can't see WoWP ever becoming something as detailed and tactical as WoT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

5. Post #4485
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    932 Posts
    So I was just in a battle where 2 (TWO) Jagdtigers went toe to toe with an IS-4 on the far hills of Abbey. They had a perfect spot waiting for the IS-4. It drove up to them, stopped infront of them, and casually killed both of them while they failed to damage it all. Great team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4486
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    ok guys i may be bad at math tho but

100,000 applications
    1 man going through them

assuming he works 8 hours a day and goes through about one application a minute, every minute, for the entire workday... that means it'll take

100,000/(8x60)
    100,000/480

So it would take 209 days for him to go through every application (if it was only 100,000 and no more applications were being submitted each day). That's if he doesn't take any breaks during his workday, and he also works on weekends. Why are they doing it this way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #4487
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    my god. i'm in my greasy turd stock m6 on lakeville, trolling the city for my death, and I have a t50-2 with me. we encounter a tiger p. t50 engages it, tiger p ignores me as i kill him from 80% (he turned his tank to fucking shoot the t50-2 when i was right next to him). Killed him. Ok, I thought he was pretty stupid.

We encounter a tiger 2, full health, and once again, he is just dead set on killing the t50-2. so the tiger 2 ignores me, and goes and chases the t50-2 around the northern city as I kill him from 100%. I was only 50 meters away with 200 health.

then ANOTHER tiger comes along, and the t50-2 kills him. I have not laughed so hard at anyones' stupidity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4488
    August 2010
    1,128 Posts
    ok guys i may be bad at math tho but

100,000 applications
    1 man going through them

assuming he works 8 hours a day and goes through about one application a minute, every minute, for the entire workday... that means it'll take

100,000/(8x60)
    100,000/480

So it would take 209 days for him to go through every application (if it was only 100,000 and no more applications were being submitted each day). That's if he doesn't take any breaks during his workday, and he also works on weekends. Why are they doing it this way?
    There probably is even more than 100,000 now considering you can still sign up.

9. Post #4489
    September 2011
    182 Posts
    Is the T30 changing anymore than just class and tier? If not I'm definitely keeping it, I have yet to have any game that makes me really mad because of team mates or because of a mistake that I made.

10. Post #4490
    Is the T30 changing anymore than just class and tier? If not I'm definitely keeping it, I have yet to have any game that makes me really mad because of team mates or because of a mistake that I made.
    it will probably get a small health nerf.

Btw PANTHER II GET
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #4491
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,831 Posts
    Hey guys, since the shitstorm has blown over, thought I'd make one last post in this thread before I completely ditch everything Wargaming.

First off, I had a lot of fun playing tanks with everyone here. Blitz bros, super grinding, and generally fucking about. It was genuine fun. Second, CarlR, I'm not mad at you. You were just doing your job, that's understandable. You seem like a reasonable guy, although I'm not sure I liked how you went about getting me banned. Whatever. It's Weasel who I have my beef with. Dude, I know we've had some good times, you have to remember those. But I know we really had our falling-out when you got tied up in SSGS. I knew from the start that Gates giving you as much power as he did was a terrible idea. So, you slowly fed on that until your ego was the size of a Nimitz class carrier. It would probably have happened to me too. Except I didn't like Gates and he didn't like me. Understandable.

I'm not quite sure how, but we pretty much became arch nemesis'; I'm assuming because we were in the higher-ups of our respective clans. I was alright with that, some (somewhat) friendly competition. What I don't understand is why you kept on spouting these tongue-in-cheek, immature, completely uncalled for insults. Especially in WoWP. I still don't know why you love picking on me so much. Also, I know I'm not the nicest guy (), but usually if I say something to anyone, they either fucked up or were just being stupid. I did nothing of that nature to you and you still continued. Was it some need to stroke your e-peen, to squeeze out the very last tasty drop of your inflated ego? Or were you trying to make me feel bad for not following you like a gosling into Gates' tender breast? Who knows, I certainly don't.

On the topic of you weaseling me out (), I'm not mad at you. As cliche as it probably sounds, I'm really disappointed in you. You crossed the the very, very fine line of what I find acceptable trolling. Yes, you trolled me. But was it really worth it? I hope it was. You know, someone in my shoes would probably thank you, for releasing me from WG's grasp. I truly was addicted to WoT. So thanks, thanks for that.

Thanks for the good memories in tanks, bros.

Best regards,

Cybrid ♥

[sub]P.S. all of you bros can still play other games with me, I'm always in Corezy's mumble :v[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 32Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #4492
    September 2011
    182 Posts
    Alright never mind Team mates really fuck you over while being T10.

Edited:

I will eventually when I go for the E-50
    it will probably get a small health nerf.

Btw PANTHER II GET
    Edited:

Fuck how do you undo rating!!! I was actually going to press reply and now at first glance I look like a dick.

Hey guys, since the shitstorm has blown over, thought I'd make one last post in this thread before I completely ditch everything Wargaming.

First off, I had a lot of fun playing tanks with everyone here. Blitz bros, super grinding, and generally fucking about. It was genuine fun. Second, CarlR, I'm not mad at you. You were just doing your job, that's understandable. You seem like a reasonable guy, although I'm not sure I liked how you went about getting me banned. Whatever. It's Weasel who I have my beef with. Dude, I know we've had some good times, you have to remember those. But I know we really had our falling-out when you got tied up in SSGS. I knew from the start that Gates giving you as much power as he did was a terrible idea. So, you slowly fed on that until your ego was the size of a Nimitz class carrier. It would probably have happened to me too. Except I didn't like Gates and he didn't like me. Understandable.

I'm not quite sure how, but we pretty much became arch nemesis'; I'm assuming because we were in the higher-ups of our respective clans. I was alright with that, some (somewhat) friendly competition. What I don't understand is why you kept on spouting these tongue-in-cheek, immature, completely uncalled for insults. Especially in WoWP. I still don't know why you love picking on me so much. Also, I know I'm not the nicest guy (), but usually if I say something to anyone, they either fucked up or were just being stupid. I did nothing of that nature to you and you still continued. Was it some need to stroke your e-peen, to squeeze out the very last tasty drop of your inflated ego? Or were you trying to make me feel bad for not following you like a gosling into Gates' tender breast? Who knows, I certainly don't.

On the topic of you weaseling me out (), I'm not mad at you. As cliche as it probably sounds, I'm really disappointed in you. You crossed the the very, very fine line of what I find acceptable trolling. Yes, you trolled me. But was it really worth it? I hope it was. You know, someone in my shoes would probably thank you, for releasing me from WG's grasp. I truly was addicted to WoT. So thanks, thanks for that.

Best regards,

Cybrid ♥

[sub]P.S. all of you bros can still play other games with me, I'm always in Corezy's mumble :v[/sub]

13. Post #4493
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,795 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Fuck how do you undo rating!!!
    refresh the page and rate again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #4494
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,828 Posts
    What about World of Battleships? (Or was it Warships..)
    Can't wait for this. Loved Navy Field, but that fire control system sucked. It was alright using Auto until you got into the Battleships, then if you were like me, and didn't learn manual control early, You were ass fucked in all the wrong ways

Also, to the above posts.... Yuck, Clan-like Drama

15. Post #4495
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,774 Posts

Best regards,

Cybrid ♥

Farewell sweet medium preorder bro.

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Fuck how do you undo rating!!! I was actually going to press reply and now at first glance I look like a dick.
    Put your responses below the quotation.

16. Post #4496
    September 2011
    182 Posts
    Farewell sweet medium preorder bro.

Edited:

Put your responses below the quotation.
    Man shut, no one wants to hear you talk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

17. Post #4497
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,160 Posts
    We should rally at WG's HQ for Cybrid's unban

cut their vodka supply, make them starve out!.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

18. Post #4498
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,774 Posts
    Man shut, no one wants to hear you talk.
    Yet you listen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

19. Post #4499
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,828 Posts
    I forgot how much more credits you make with premium. Got a Loss in my Tiger tank yet it netted 40k

20. Post #4500
    I'm in love with the Panther II. I'm using a rammer, what other modules are worth using (already got the 8.8cm, turret, tracks, top engines radios and junk)

21. Post #4501
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,160 Posts
    I'm in love with the Panther II. I'm using a rammer, what other modules are worth using (already got the 8.8cm, turret, tracks, top engines radios and junk)
    Stab and either Vent for overall everything boost (including speed) or GLD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

22. Post #4502
    August 2010
    1,128 Posts
    The extreme KV.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #4503
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    758 Posts
    The extreme KV.
    *KV Pic*
    KV's have a knack for climbing up things huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #4504
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    Gentlemen, I present you the T-34-152:

(my phone's camera is shit)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

25. Post #4505
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,782 Posts
    It looks like it has a risk of falling on its face when driving down a steep hill.

By the way, have we gotten any info on that french train/land ship looking tank destroyer? I know it's going to be premium, but what tier?

I'm really looking forward to a funny looking HE trolling french TD that might even makes loads of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4506
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,551 Posts
    Gentlemen, I present you the T-34-152:

(my phone's camera is shit)

27. Post #4507
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    why do I suddenly want to replace the kv's hull model with the t34's now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4508
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,767 Posts
    DO IT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #4509
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,499 Posts
    I hope that the ME163 gets into WoWP. I wanna fly a rocket.
    Yes I know how bad it was historically, but a rocket!

30. Post #4510
    Gold Member

May 2011
    585 Posts
    I hate SPGs so much I was in a M4 sherman i went to kill a hetzer suddenly i get hit from a SPG from 100HP to like 5 detracked me and killed 3 of my crew then the hetzer kills me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #4511
    April 2008
    163 Posts
    Jesus Christ, so many tanks researched but, no credits :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4512
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,499 Posts
    I hate TDs. They are invincible frontally, and dish out tons of damage. I never see them till it's too late (aka colorblindness makes me not see the red triangles overf them)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

33. Post #4513
    April 2008
    163 Posts
    Does the colourblind mode not work? (found in graphics settings)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #4514
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I've never understood why you can't zoom out fully with the free garage... someone want to explain that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4515
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,311 Posts
    So I play with panzerfire and we end up in a match with stuff I cannot even hope to penetrate in a stock lee. Joey Stalin-3 i'm looking at you.
    Woah? His brother had tanks named after him too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #4516
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,828 Posts
    I hate TDs. They are invincible frontally, and dish out tons of damage. I never see them till it's too late (aka colorblindness makes me not see the red triangles overf them)
    There's also custom color blind GUI's out there

37. Post #4517
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,312 Posts
    Should I get the T1 heavy or the M4?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #4518
    June 2008
    3,513 Posts
    Consensus seems to be the Sherman.

I hate grinding the 38nA, but I have to admit it's a sleek little tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #4519
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Well my T28 with the 105 bounced twice off the flat rear of a 3601...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #4520
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    Last night both me and Just4fun were in our JTs, we ran up behind this is4 and both shot point blank in the arse at the same time. We both bounced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)