1. Post #8481
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,203 Posts
    On Komarin

We're losing, they start capping. I hit a Tiger I and kill him in my Hellcat.

All that's left on our team is a KV-5, M26 (see below, heheh), E2, and two Grilles.

Of course, the KV-5 goes and sits right by the river by the bridge on team I's side.

And when we get capped he doesn't even fucking move. Not even when the arty was shooting him. He just sits there and says " GO SCOUT!!" and "OMG those hackers how do they know I am here??"

Some things just aren't worth dying for

So I kept on trying to defend our base, but I got killed by a Grille across the map (Hey, what else is new..)

And then there's this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #8482
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    you don't understand, the 105mm does 410 damage while the 90mm only does 240 it's clearly better

Edited:

although he might be a wallet warrior using gold rounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8483
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,707 Posts
    I have less destroyed than battles :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #8484
    June 2010
    2,158 Posts
    It's hardly a measure of skill overall though, I have 200 odd battles in the NA. I'm not going to make any kills in those matches.

You need the in-game stats to get a real picture, tank by tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #8485
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,707 Posts
    I'm a victim of shit teams seriously. I'm a pro at this game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #8486
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    660 Posts
    I didn't know my M103 is a hovercraft.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #8487
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,836 Posts
    Haha was playing a match on my gw panther when I noticed that our flank got completely decimated. I figured the match was lost and this t95 (who was amongst those slaughtered) started saying the same, but then started saying it was my fault for being such a bad spg player. I tell everybody to stay defensive and we manage to cleanup every tank that decimated our flank and we only lost 2 tanks in return, which evened the scoreboard.

The remainder of the match was well coordinated movements where the team would only push to scout a tank or two when I had a shot loaded. The entire time we were doing this the t95 was saying how we were all terrible players and that we should quit the games etc etc.

In the end we won with 3 tanks (including me) left. The t95 must have really hated me though because he started messaging me after the match.

I'm sure some of you have had the pleasure of playing with this tard, since he has over 15k battles.

His account, by the way.
    http://worldoftanks.com/community/ac...3-gen_maddogg/
    Showed this guy to my friends, they lol'd so hard. What a tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #8488
    March 2011
    5,048 Posts
    This is not from me, but I could not help but cringe when I saw it.

10 tier 8 artillery, and 7 tier 7's. I cannot imagine what that would be like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #8489
    This is not from me, but I could not help but cringe when I saw it.

10 tier 8 artillery, and 7 tier 7's. I cannot imagine what that would be like.
    Escape->back to garage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #8490
    April 2011
    2,853 Posts
    Escape->back to garage
    Uninstall Word Of Tanks. Break the cycle of addiction so it doesn't happen to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8491
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Uninstall Word Of Tanks. Break the cycle of addiction so it doesn't happen to you.
    You can't escape it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #8492
    April 2011
    2,853 Posts
    You can't escape it
    Oh God don't I know.

I have tried to quit this game three different times and usually come back within about a week.

13. Post #8493
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    My SU-152 can fire faster than my KV-3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8494
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    The best way to kill a Type 59 is to hit him hard with a 122mm round straight in the hull. Often sets him on fire, which almost always kills them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

15. Post #8495
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,175 Posts
    Defeat
    Battle: Westfield Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:36:48 AM
    Vehicle: KV
    Experience received: 2,056
    Credits received: 58,719
    Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker

Tier X slug fest. I almost killed a IS-4 from full health. I killed two tier IXs. I have no words.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #8496
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    Please tell me the is-4 wasnt shooting at you when you took away most of his health.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

17. Post #8497
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,175 Posts
    Please tell me the is-4 wasnt shooting at you when you took away most of his health.
    He was. He missed most shots - got me with one. Down to 200HP.

18. Post #8498
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Dude my shit got perma'd and I'm still playing. This is literally harder to stop playing than it is to stop doing hard drugs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8499
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    297 Posts
    Well it took a hundred battles but I was finally ammoracked in my T-44 without using a war. Is that a record or something cause even with the rack buff, I still see people complaining about it happening to them a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #8500
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    I didn't know my M103 is a hovercraft.

I told you guys, hidden feature in 7.2.

Edited:

I've never seen a team this perfect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #8501
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    Come to think of it, the only thing I hate more then bad SPG players is bad T95 players. They can all fucking burn. They're always the last tank left and they always have the ability to win, but nope.

Edited:

And does the stug ever get good mm?

22. Post #8502
    March 2008
    280 Posts
    I told you guys, hidden feature in 7.2.

Edited:

I've never seen a team this perfect.
    Way too much arty!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

23. Post #8503
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts
    Does anybody know how to change the ammorack message in the XVM version of OTM?

Edited:

Way too much arty!
    Look at the win rates

Edited:

Nevermind, found it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #8504
    NeuroTec Vehicles
    August 2006
    2,310 Posts
    WoT In gmod

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #8505
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts

Found the original tech trees.

Never forget.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #8506
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Remember when the leopard was bullshit as hell because 200 ping, no server side crosshair, REGULAR shell phasing, and horrible netcode?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #8507
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,851 Posts

Blitz Bros heading into action.

Never forget.

Edited:

Also Orkel was chatbanned then it seems

Edited:

Nostalgia

Edited:

Manfred was a boss.

Edited:

Man, weasel was sooo funny.

[sub]not[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #8508
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Nostalgia pictures time? Nostalgia pictures time.

Getting big tanks stuck between two unmovable wrecks was a valid tactic:

With the crappy servers nothing was impossible:

Wargaming press accounts drove their IS7s in tier7 battles and still died horribly

Trollplatoons with Sharkskin KVs.

Warrior and Sharpshooter medals

MM in its prime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #8509
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

Honestly I loved this MM because although individually the other team would be horribly outmatched by one big tank, they'd cut the normal tanks on that team to ribbons. It gave a sort of real objective to the game, and feeling of responsibility and place in the hierarchy. Also being the biggest tank was fun because even if you usually died horribly to a swarm of tier 6 and 7s, you usually took a few bastards down with you. Everyone had fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #8510
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,979 Posts
    All my old-old pics are on my dead hard drive. My oldest ones I can pull up are from release.

http://i.imgur.com/dHZwZ.jpg

jesus christ how horrifying

31. Post #8511
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    Does anybody else here have to deal with your tank sometimes deciding to not fire right away despite having a round loaded? I don't know if it's because I'm holding alt (I tend to do this a lot when fighting) or if I'm just getting a shitty connection, but most of my rage inducing moments on this game outside of arty is when my round won't fire off when I click and as a result I'm either killed or damaged.

It doesn't happen much, but when it does it's usually in sniper view and it tends to happen at the worst possible times.

Edited:

Nostalgia pictures time? Nostalgia pictures time.

Getting big tanks stuck between two unmovable wrecks was a valid tactic:

With the crappy servers nothing was impossible:

Wargaming press accounts drove their IS7s in tier7 battles and still died horribly

Trollplatoons with Sharkskin KVs.

Warrior and Sharpshooter medals

MM in its prime

I must have joined a few months after because I don't remember any of that, although I do remember playing in open beta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #8512
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,543 Posts
    It happened to me when I had very good shots. That's when I realized my gun was hit.

33. Post #8513
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    My gun's never really damaged when it happens but it usually does happen in sniper mode. I already know a lot of people can get a bit of lag when in sniper mode so it might just be a part of that, I'm just a bit pissed off over it because it ruined what would have otherwise been a really good match.

Edited:

Then again, I was in an SPG so I had it coming anyways

34. Post #8514
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    All my old-old pics are on my dead hard drive. My oldest ones I can pull up are from release.

http://i.imgur.com/dHZwZ.jpg

jesus christ how horrifying

Luckily I name my images in sequential order

BEHOLD:

(SIX MONTHS INTO THE NEW YEAR)

(I don't REMEMBER having a T-54...)

35. Post #8515
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,613 Posts
    Why is the M8A1 so expensive to repair oh my god.

Edited:

I spend an average of 3000 credits to repair a tier 4 tank, while my t-26 only takes around a thousand.

36. Post #8516
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,716 Posts
    Why is the M8A1 so expensive to repair oh my god.

Edited:

I spend an average of 3000 credits to repair a tier 3 tank, while my t-26 only takes around a thousand.
    I've never heard of anybody having repair bill problems with the m8a1

Are you doing decent in it or are you just zipping around until you get shot?

37. Post #8517
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,543 Posts
    My t-28 only takes a thousand to repair. Anyone know what happens if I do the credit train ing on a crew that is at 60%?

38. Post #8518
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,613 Posts
    I've never heard of anybody having repair bill problems with the m8a1

Are you doing decent in it or are you just zipping around until you get shot?
    I play as conservative as with my marder.

39. Post #8519
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,144 Posts
    Honestly I loved this MM because although individually the other team would be horribly outmatched by one big tank, they'd cut the normal tanks on that team to ribbons. It gave a sort of real objective to the game, and feeling of responsibility and place in the hierarchy. Also being the biggest tank was fun because even if you usually died horribly to a swarm of tier 6 and 7s, you usually took a few bastards down with you. Everyone had fun.
    It worked back then somewhat, but if the same MM was put in today it would constantly do matches with 13 tier 8+ and two tier 3s per side or something similar. Too many big tanks around nowadays. Back then they were rare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #8520
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,485 Posts
    Anyone know what happens if I do the credit train ing on a crew that is at 60%?
    They will be at 75%.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)