1. Post #4881
    July 2009
    2,351 Posts
    7.2 patch notes.

Soon the test!
    0.7.2 The test starts already a few days ago.

Go on then current patchnout exclusively from the 0.7.2:
    Patchnout from the previous post is a bit outdated.

A preliminary list of changes version 0.7.2 from version 0.7.1 (yet without some of the details):
    - Added two new maps: "Campaign" (a small Italian map) and "Live Oaks" (the first U.S. map).
    - Added a branch of the American PT-ACS with rotating turrets: M8A1, T49, M18, T25-2, T28 prototype.
    - Added test premiumnyh two French machines: ART-2 levels ACS 10.5sm leFH18 B2 and PT-ACS 3 levels of FCM 36 Pak 40. After the release of updates, these machines will be available on the main server for the players involved in superteste.
    - Tank T34 premiumnye transferred to tanks and removed from the tree of pumping the United States. Instead of tanks T34 9 levels of heavy tanks, the U.S. added to the tank M103.
    - Tank T30 is translated into nine levels of the branches of PT-ACS with rotating towers the United States. Instead of T30 tank at level 10 heavy tanks, the U.S. added to the tank T110E5.

- Fixed or refined visual models of tanks: IP, IP-7, T34, Panther II, A-20, T-127, IS-3, A-20, ISU-152, AMX 40, B1, M3 Stuart, VK 1602, AMX 13 90, JagdTiger, JagdPanther.
    - Dimensions of these tanks are in line with historical: IP-3 IP-4 IP-7, ISU-152, Object 704, C-51.

- Fixed the damage model or recycled tanks:
    - USSR IP, IP-3 IP-4 IP-7, Object 704, T-50-2, SS-5, T-26, SU-100, SW-1C, SD-85, A-32 BT-2.
    - Germany: VK 3601H, Hetzer, Pz V Panther, Grille, Marder II, PanzerJager I, Tiger P, Pz IV, Pz 38NA, Pz V / IV, StuG III, Pz II Luchs, VK3001H, VK 4502A, Pz VI Tiger, Pz 38H735 (f).
    - USA: M3 Stuart, M3 Lee, T20, M4A2E4.
    - France: B1.

- Reworked balancing algorithm for teams of tanks in random battles. Posted interrupt the long series (more than 3 fights) fights hits the maximum level for the tank.
    - The majority of tanks processed: yield, cost, cost of pumping, the cost of repairs, the cost of the modules, the cost of pumping units.
    - Rebalanced settings for French tanks, introduced in version 0.7.1.
    - All tanks are renormalized parameters (decreased) by 100% of the crew without enhancing the skills of the crew of the factors (the commander's skill, "consumables" and other factors). The real options gambling tanks remained unchanged.
    - Fixed incorrect display of the settings in the booking interface for ICS-152.
    - Fixed a mismatch of sound for guns 75mm SA32 tank AMX 40.
    - Fixed some effects shots of guns tanks.
    - Booking of the frontal part of the second tower of the T-50-2 decreased from 60 to 45 mm.
    - The range of the radio FuG37 changed to 290 meters.
    - The tank KV-220 module is optional equipment "rammer caliber" changed to "rammer medium caliber."
    - Introduced a mechanism to adjust the angle of declination different tools for front and rear (deployed) position of the tower.
    - Added a new camouflage for tanks of all nations.
    - Added display clan emblems on the tank. Commander of the clan is available for the appointment of a special clan logo to be displayed on the tanks.

- Changed the angle of declination French tanks following tools:
    - AMX 12t: 4 to 12 degrees down.
    - AMX 13 75 from 6 to 9 degrees down, and from 8 to 6 degrees up.
    - AMX 13 90: from 8 to 9 degrees down, and from 9 am to 6 degrees upward.
    - Bat Chatillon 25t: 9 am to 6 degrees upward.
    - B1: from 10 to 18 degrees up.
    - AMX 50,120 from 7 to 6 degrees up.
    - AMX 50B: from 8 to 6 degrees up.

- Now displays reduce the damage of land mines, taking into account its thickness and location (in version 0.7.1 it only postpones the point of explosion, and did not reduce the projectile explosive damage).
    - Absorption (blocking) armor explosive damage reduced by 20%.
    - Fixed frequent non-penetration of the tank in contact with a weapon after breaking through the screen (mask tools or instruments of booking).
    - Fixed "lit up" enemies destroyed the tank at the time the final statistics of the window.

- Added beginners learning the basic principles of the hangar interface (available only for new accounts that come into play for the first time).
    - Added 22 new skills and skill tank (details can be seen in the personal file of each tanker.)
    - Skills of all tank, learned to the release of version 0.7.2 "reset" and the whole experience spent on their study, given the tanks as "free." This experience can be re-learn any of the skills - both new and old.
    - Added ability to "reset" of learned skills tanker for the gold (100% retention of experience), loans (90% retention of experience) and free (80% retention of experience).
    - Added display of records in the experience obtained in this tank (so-called "signs klassnosti").
    - The "Explore" for the elite tank renamed to "transfer". By pressing this button opens the transfer of experience from the current in the tank is free.
    - For the "wide" mode added to the lists of commands platoons markers and tags clans.
    - Substrate lists the commands made more transparent.
    - The width of the lists of commands in the "wide" mode is now adjusted to the most comprehensive player nickname in the list (before the width of the list was always the maximum).
    - Added a switch to animation "wide" mode list in the "narrow" at the beginning of the battle.
    - Added a new state of the list of teams in a battle: [Number of frags] [Name of the tank] [Icon of the tank].
    - Pressing the "TAB" now instead of a table with a list of commands displayed "wide" mode list of commands.
    - The design of the window buying a premium account.
    - If vibronakidka Gametrix not connected, then the options are not displayed to its setting.
    - Reworked the color and geometry of some German camouflage to better fit the real historical camouflage.
    - Reworked the design of a "carousel" tanks in the hangar. Reworked the button display filters in the tanks, "Carousel."
    - Added advanced tooltips for the tanks in a "carousel" tanks in the hangar.
    - In the context menu, a crew member added the possibility of landing the entire crew of the tank.
    - Now, if a module is broken or wounded only one crew member, the repair module or crew member is treated with a single click without having to select the module or crew member.
    - Added display of the input language on login screen.
    - Added an extended set of markers on the tanks in the normal and expanded (when you press Alt) mode.
    - Added advanced configuration of sight in the sniper mode.
    - The sight added to the indicator remaining in the drum (or cassette / tape) shells.
    - Minor improvements in the settings of sight.
    - The howitzer sight is now permanently displayed distance to the marker gun.
    - Count the number of players now displays the number of players in the entire region, not just on one server.
    - Buttons dismantling and removal of equipment moved into the slot of the equipment.
    - "Fixed" extras tank renamed to "Complicated".
    - Added additional text and voice messages to detect the enemy, damage to the enemy "lit up" the player to destroy the enemy "lit up" player.
    - Changed the format of the record fights. Records from version 7.1 will not play in version 7.2.
    - Fixed the "twitching" when viewing the tank battle.
    - Fixed a desync when watching a sight record of battle paused.
    - In the shutdown mode interface (by pressing "V") removed unnecessary display of messages and tokens of tanks.
    - In the battle menu item was added to the "Help", which causes the display of the page by management in the battle.
    - Fixes in screen battle with, caused by pressing F1.
    - Improved mechanism for automatic selection of the server at login.
    - Fixed the message of withdrawal of additional equipment for the gold.
    - Reworked some of the effects of falling into the landscape.
    - Improved the effects of burning tanks.
    - Improved the effect of "waves" moving through the water tank.
    - Reworked the effects of shells falling in the snow and sand.
    - Some special effects added levels of detail depending on distance.
    - Menu item hangar "Statistics" renamed to "Achievements".
    - Introduced the "freeze" to send messages to chat with frequent pressing buttons in a battle with the teams F4 (Follow me!) And F7 (Need Help!).
    - When the "fog of war" added display information about the enemy team kills.
    - Fixed setting "afterlife effects" on the low graphics settings.
    - Redesigned frame framing the minimap.
    - Fixed "sticky" marker on the minimap view.
    - Changed the color of the flags on the bases. Now the color of the flag of its base is always green, and the enemy - always red.
    - Fixed the activation of cryptic icons, network, and the telescope before the battle and after battle.
    - Increased space for text messages on the minimap so that messages from the players nicknames are not displayed in three or more lines.
    - Added a bird on some old maps.
    - Fixed a conflict with some tanks, objects and buildings.
    - Fixed a bug when loading a basic set of shells when you buy a tank and fielding tick "Load basic ammunition" for tanks with a drum loader.
    - Fixed the display of messages in the recruitment of a new tanker.
    - Changed the format of the message on the outcome of the battle in the case of participation in the action (for example, to gain experience x5, etc.).
    - Fixed discrepancy between the amount of fights in all types of vehicles to the general result in the "battles" in the case of participation in the battles that were not counted (eg, in case of failure on the server).
    - Fixed minor bugs in the interface box with camouflage.
    - Fixed bug with displaying the text "Last time was in the 1970 battle" in the profile of the player if the player never went into battle.
    - Corrected the description of achievements, "Shooter," "anti-tank riflemen," "Support," "tenacious," "Unbreakable," "Spit death", "Invader", "Kamikaze".
    - Corrected the description of medals and Burda Biyota.
    - In the Russian names of the crew added the name "Elijah."
    - Fixed some incorrect text messages when working with additional equipment.
    - Adjusted the volume of certain sounds of destruction of objects.
    - From the voice alerts on critical hit removed the word "Yes" and "getting there". For this case, there is only one message: "Contact".
    - Removed the audio playback when switching tracks knocked in "poslesmertiya" to destroy a tank with caterpillar knocked.
    - Fixed rare incorrect display tank at large distances with offset vertically and horizontally.
    - Fixed some bugs in the algorithm display dynamic shadows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4882
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    0.7.1.1 (the perfomance increasing minipatch) releasing on Russian servers on march 7th. No news on EU/US yet. 0.7.2 public test scheduled to start "in the next few days"

Edited:

Wait...wait..

- Added test premiumnyh two French machines: ART-2 levels ACS 10.5sm leFH18 B2 and PT-ACS 3 levels of FCM 36 Pak 40. After the release of updates, these machines will be available on the main server for the players involved in superteste.

YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I hope that means what I think it means
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #4883
    July 2009
    2,351 Posts
    Better release 7.1.1 for us soon, I want to play on that 7.2 test server, I must see if the T110 is going to be useful in anyway...and of course my beloved hellcat must retain its historical depression and turret traverse!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #4884
    Dennab
    December 2007
    166 Posts
    0.7.1.1 (the perfomance increasing minipatch) releasing on Russian servers on march 7th. No news on EU/US yet. 0.7.2 public test scheduled to start "in the next few days"

Edited:

Wait...wait..

YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I hope that means what I think it means

Screw you guys :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #4885
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    Guys you have ignored the most important feature of them all.
    - Added a bird on some old maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4886
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,146 Posts
    So do I see a slight increase in depression for French tanks but decrease in elevation?

Or is the translation garbled/im not reading it properly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

7. Post #4887
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,924 Posts
    Guys you have ignored the most important feature of them all.
    Update of the year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4888
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    So do I see a slight increase in depression for French tanks but decrease in elevation?
    Yes. It's a pretty good depression buff but a nasty elevation nerf because the elevation is already shitty.

Going from 2 to 12 degrees of depression on the amx 12t is a pretty insanely huge buff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

9. Post #4889
    July 2009
    2,351 Posts
    Isn't that more depression then a US tank?

10. Post #4890
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,146 Posts
    Yes. It's a pretty good depression buff but a nasty elevation nerf because the elevation is already shitty.

Going from 2 to 12 degrees of depression on the amx 12t is a pretty insanely huge buff.
    So if anyone is on a hill you're fucked lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

11. Post #4891
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    I wonder what is
    Fixed the damage model or recycled tanks
    What did they change exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4892
    Everyone keeps saying the KV is a money machine, so I decided yesterday that I'd get one. I have NEVER driven a russian tank until then. 18 battles or so later, I had a KV (Had some Free Experience) And now the 122mm. It's still trash. I *Need* that 152mm. Or at least the 107 for some penetration. But right now it makes 10k or so a round. And after being a strictly german tanker, the accuracy on these Russian tanks is horrid
    You have a really odd taste in tanks. You sold your KT, and dislike the KV, even with the 122. you may want to try a tank destroyer line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4893
    Dennab
    December 2007
    166 Posts
    Victory!
    Battle: Erlenberg Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:25:24 AM
    Vehicle: KV
    Experience received: 2,872 (x2 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 31,931

Without premium. Would've been highest KV exp with it

14. Post #4894
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,068 Posts
    You have a really odd taste in tanks. You sold your KT, and dislike the KV, even with the 122. you may want to try a tank destroyer line.
    That's exactly what I've been doing. Closing in on a JgPanther but still a ways to go

15. Post #4895
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,693 Posts
    I still don't see why everybody likes the KV so much. I mean it was a decent tank but it wasn't anything special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #4896
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,068 Posts
    On the bright side, the fire rate on the 152 is so slow you can get by without buying shells for 8 friggin games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4897
    Dennab
    December 2007
    166 Posts
    I still don't see why everybody likes the KV so much. I mean it was a decent tank but it wasn't anything special.

Uh probably because it is a GREAT tank capable of mountain guns way overpowered for its tier such as the 152 which is the best direct fire HE gun in the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #4898
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    Uh probably because it is a GREAT tank capable of mountain guns way overpowered for its tier such as the 152 which is the best direct fire HE gun in the game?
    Actually second best. The SU-152 uses an improved version of the KV's gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #4899
    Dennab
    December 2007
    166 Posts
    They do the same alpha, and that's what matters!

20. Post #4900
    SU-152's 152 has a quicker reload though, so it doesn't take you 3 days to reload it. I swear its like the KV crew makes the shells before they load them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

21. Post #4901
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    657 Posts
    Wait, why are they nerfing the elevation? its cool and all with the depression buff but the elevation has always been shit, this pretty much means you are screwed if your enemy is on a hill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

22. Post #4902
    July 2009
    2,351 Posts
    Awesome, they're changing the economy and hopefully allowing higher tiers to actually earn some on a good game, quote from GeneralDirection

The game economy is being adjusted at nearly all tiers of the game. We'll have more details about this shortly, but suffice to say the Patton and Maus will be more enjoyable to play, for example.

23. Post #4903
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,363 Posts
    Without prem I can bring in 10-15k profit while not even trying. If I put effort in I've had 25k profit games, but they are quite rare. With premium that's another story. You'll need to learn how to play the tank.

That said, if, after getting used to the tank, you still have trouble... just get the Sherman 105mm. It's fast, it hits hard, and it's even cheaper to operate.
    Does the sherman 105 still have the highest damage per second of the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

24. Post #4904
    April 2011
    2,800 Posts
    It was also said recently that TDs would get less money (maybe it was for tier 7 and up)?

25. Post #4905
    November 2009
    7,363 Posts
    Wait, so let me get this straight. If we play on the test server, then when it goes live, we get two french premiums?

26. Post #4906
    Wait, so let me get this straight. If we play on the test server, then when it goes live, we get two french premiums?
    If you're a super-tester. I think you have to cybz with serb to get into supertest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #4907
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    If the google translation isn't misleading, we supertesters will get two french premiums on the real server, in order to test them in "real battles".

And I have an ominous feeling that it will only work on the Russian server's supertesters but WE SHALL SEE

28. Post #4908
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    If the google translation isn't misleading, we supertesters will get two french premiums on the real server, in order to test them in "real battles".

And I have an ominous feeling that it will only work on the Russian server's supertesters but WE SHALL SEE
    If you give me the original text, I can give you an accurate translation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events

29. Post #4909
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    If you give me the original text, I can give you an accurate translation.
    - Добавлены для тестирования две премиумных французских машины: АРТ-САУ 2 уровня 10.5сm leFH18 B2 и ПТ-САУ 3 уровня FCM 36 Pak 40. После выхода обновления эти машины будут доступны на основном сервере только для игроков, участвующих в супертесте.

30. Post #4910
    November 2009
    7,363 Posts
    As in supertester, do you mean people who have played since closed beta?

please please please

31. Post #4911
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    As in supertester, do you mean people who have played since closed beta?

please please please
    No, supertest is like "patch alpha testing", the stage of testing that happens before the public test. About ~100 players are in it, combined from EU/US/RU servers. They get paid gold for their work and are in touch with the devs (our feedback and opinions actually matter).

Dev internal test->supertest->public test->patch release

32. Post #4912
    November 2009
    7,363 Posts
    You lucky sonofabitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #4913
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,180 Posts
    How is the IS a higher tier than the KV-3? So far (using the 100mm) I've had all tier 10 matches where I can't pen anything. It also has worse armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4914
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,149 Posts
    No, supertest is like "patch alpha testing", the stage of testing that happens before the public test. About ~100 players are in it, combined from EU/US/RU servers. They get paid gold for their work and are in touch with the devs (our feedback and opinions actually matter).

Dev internal test->supertest->public test->patch release
    Man I wish I could get into the Supertest. I have so damn much free time from at least 14:00 to 23:00 each day.

35. Post #4915
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,924 Posts
    So only the kv3 and the kv are going to get split right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

36. Post #4916
    How is the IS a higher tier than the KV-3? So far (using the 100mm) I've had all tier 10 matches where I can't pen anything. It also has worse armor.
    Don't use the 100mm, the 122 only has slightly less pen, and at least if you pen a T9 or T10 you can do some actual damage. IS isn't meant to go up against T9's and T10's, but matchmaker thinks it does. If you get into one of those matches hang back and stay out of the way of the higher tiers.

Edited:

So only the kv3 and the kv are going to get split right?
    KV is staying at T5, KV-2 is going to T6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #4917
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,180 Posts
    Don't use the 100mm, the 122 only has slightly less pen, and at least if you pen a T9 or T10 you can do some actual damage. IS isn't meant to go up against T9's and T10's, but matchmaker thinks it does. If you get into one of those matches hang back and stay out of the way of the higher tiers.
    I'll use the 122 once I unlock the 2nd turret.

Edited:

Anyone know if the tracks are needed for the 2nd turret and 122 on the IS?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4918
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    it pretty much says you guys get exclusive rights to the tanks. only you guys can use them.

from what i understand, you get a tier 2 arty with a 10,5 cm gun and a tier 3 td with a pak 40 gun.

Edit: sorry for taking so long, had to be away for a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #4919
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,488 Posts
    That feel when you almost kill more enemy tanks than your whole team combined and you still lose. Feels bad man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #4920
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,962 Posts
    it pretty much says you guys get exclusive rights to the tanks. only you guys can use them.

from what i understand, you get a tier 2 arty with a 10,5 cm gun and a tier 3 td with a pak 40 gun.

Edit: sorry for taking so long, had to be away for a while.
    Welp, another thing to add in my list of why-7.2-will-kick-ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)