1. Post #7561
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    It's Sonic.
    I know its sonic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 36 (list)

2. Post #7562
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,123 Posts
    I know its sonic the furry very simple eh ?
    Quit Facepunch nobody wants you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 17Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #7563
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    Quit Facepunch everyone wants you.
    Fix'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 32Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #7564
    April 2011
    5,339 Posts
    If Maruhai doesn't want you then it's not everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #7565
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    17,972 Posts
    Hmm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7566
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    You got a vid from my channel... Oh well and GOD DAMMIT WHY I USE GOANIMATE ? I learned from my mistakes to never use goanimate again. Welp good job for getting this awful piece of shit goanimate vid I made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21 (list)

7. Post #7567
    April 2011
    5,339 Posts
    Ew Go!Animate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

8. Post #7568
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    Ew Go!Animate
    Yeah I know that was like a year ago and I will never use shitanimate again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

9. Post #7569
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    We call this a major update thread yet we hardly talked about the new sounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #7570
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,123 Posts
    If Maruhai doesn't want you then it's not everyone.
    I'm actually laughing my ass off right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #7571
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,896 Posts
    We call this a major update thread yet we hardly talked about the new sounds.
    they've been there for months now, they're not "new" at all, just on the maps they update. And the sounds don't even exist, they're just the base code so when the sounds are added they should work without problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #7572
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    Which sounds? mvm or the robot sounds?

13. Post #7573
    December 2010
    16,896 Posts
    both have been added to map sound caches over the last few months

14. Post #7574
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    I had not seen or heard of the sound being mentioned before the update last week, or the one before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #7575
    July 2011
    570 Posts
    How many maps have and have not been updated so far?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

16. Post #7576
    December 2010
    16,896 Posts
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/March_22,_2012_Patch

Well had robot boss sounds added to it.

Edited:

How many maps have and have not been updated so far?
    of all the maps, 2fort hasn't been. Not sure of any other Valve maps. I don't think community maps have gotten the robot stuff added to them.

17. Post #7577
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    946 Posts
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/March_22,_2012_Patch

Well had robot boss sounds added to it.

Edited:

of all the maps, 2fort hasn't been. Not sure of any other Valve maps. I don't think community maps have gotten the robot stuff added to them.
    Mountain Lab is community made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #7578
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    ah okay, my last update was mostly pointless then. however, no evidence for mvm (named) sound references being there before last week!

Edited:

I mean, is there any evidence that the mvm sound files were there before last week?

19. Post #7579
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,270 Posts
    So was that whole "Legions of hell trying to escape the boiler in foundry" debunked?

20. Post #7580
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,544 Posts
    So was that whole "Legions of hell trying to escape the boiler in foundry" debunked?
    It was just the occasional banging noise coming from a boiler. Nothing really to poop yourself about.

21. Post #7581
    July 2011
    663 Posts
    It was just the occasional banging noise coming from a boiler. Nothing really to poop yourself about.
    The pyro is trapped in the boiler. Meet the pyro begins with him blowing it up and coming out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #7582
    November 2010
    660 Posts
    ah okay, my last update was mostly pointless then. however, no evidence for mvm (named) sound references being there before last week!

Edited:

I mean, is there any evidence that the mvm sound files were there before last week?
    The robot boss sounds have been spotted since halloween iirc. More recently these newer sounds have been added with the mvm prefix. But in general it's not really new for reasons previously mentioned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #7583
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    I feel like a fool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #7584
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,609 Posts
    Mountain Lab is community made
    Well, community detailed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #7585
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    I JUST GOT IT GUYS

The Meet The Pyro video will be a rashomon style video with every member of the team telling stories of the pyro. Someone will say "I just wish I knew who he was"

At the very end. there weill be a zoom in on the back of the pyro's head and this will play he'll remove a part of the back of his gas mask revealing an Orange Valve.

and this music will play

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #7586
    May 2008
    4,703 Posts
    Why not a red valve?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #7587
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,718 Posts
    DAMMIT YOU NINJA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #7588
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    Why not a red valve?
    I thought it was orange...it couldbe red...or blue pending how they do it.

29. Post #7589
    QUACK MASTER
    July 2011
    1,839 Posts
    that new intro is scary as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #7590
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    The new intro will spawn new generations of fear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #7591
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,123 Posts
    Dota 2 is a scary game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

32. Post #7592
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    Dota 2 is a scary game.
    It's a scary game ? If so show me a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 31 (list)

33. Post #7593
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,560 Posts
    seth heres the deal.
    you are embarrassing yourself by saying your a brony here.
    Take your herd to the brony forums because no one appreciates bronies here and you are just attention whoring.
    your posting is dumb, lousy and just plain unintelligent.

and for everyone else stop replying to him, rate him boxes, report and move on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #7594
    July 2011
    793 Posts
    Seth stop posting.
    I kind of agree. He hasn't really contributed much to the speculation besides saying things that relate a TF2 blog post to ponies and sonic to furries. It doesn't make much sense.

So... Since these mvm_sounds are found on most maps, anyone else thinking Valve is gonna be putting robots on every map so that we must wage war against them on every battlefield?

We mustn't let them win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #7595
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,988 Posts
    Okay, remember what I said about permaing someone for being dumb and stuff?
    Everyone who agrees with this is silly and should jump off a cliff. It's really harsh to perma someone who hasn't really done anything wrong except for typing too fast. And being a bit dumb. Hell, even you are a bit dumb sometimes, Toten.
    This here.
    Yeah, I take it all back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #7596
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    Yeah we are gonna see giant class robots with minions and the all class robot heads. If you do not know the robot heads then check Hunter-Killers workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 34Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #7597
    July 2011
    9,988 Posts
    Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #7598
    July 2011
    793 Posts
    Yeah we are gonna see giant class robots with minions and the all class robot heads. If you do not know the robot heads then check Hunter-Killers workshop.
    Once again, I'll give you a dumb rating.

Hunter-Killer's robot heads are not Valve's. Valve's were hinted at as early as possibly the Engineer Update, in the trailer for it, where you may see a robot head.

The robot heads shown in the photos on Foundry don't resemble Hunter-Killer's too much, mostly with the Heavy robot head having that huge jaw compared to the Heavy head with seemingly little of a jaw in the Foundry photo.

Plus, this is a huge update hinting thing. Valve wouldn't hype up a community contribution like this.

Also, you derail the thread too much. Keep your posts to actual speculation.

SPECULATION CONTINUE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #7599
    March 2012
    1,693 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 30 (list)

40. Post #7600
    July 2011
    9,988 Posts
    Once again, I'll give you a dumb rating.

Hunter-Killer's robot heads are not Valve's. Valve's were hinted at as early as possibly the Engineer Update, in the trailer for it, where you may see a robot head.

The robot heads shown in the photos on Foundry don't resemble Hunter-Killer's too much, mostly with the Heavy robot head having that huge jaw compared to the Heavy head with seemingly little of a jaw in the Foundry photo.

Plus, this is a huge update hinting thing. Valve wouldn't hype up a community contribution like this.

Also, you derail the thread too much. Keep your posts to actual speculation.

SPECULATION CONTINUE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)