1. Post #7601
    July 2011
    793 Posts
    Once again, these are not Valve's. In fact, these were made in March 2012, these were INSPIRED by Valve's. Valve showed their robots in the photos in the Australian Christmas 2011 update.

Just because he made some, doesn't mean it's them. Please don't go full-retard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #7602
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    946 Posts
    Please stop. This thread is going to hell in a handbasket because of your posts. Back to speculation please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #7603
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    Well fuck. I can only guess we have a robot after robot fight or all at once ?

Edited:

Please stop. This thread is going to hell in a handbasket because of your posts. Back to speculation please.
    Ok...

Edited:

Once again, these are not Valve's. In fact, these were made in March 2012, these were INSPIRED by Valve's. Valve showed their robots in the photos in the Australian Christmas 2011 update.

Just because he made some, doesn't mean it's them. Please don't go full-retard.
    Ok I won't go full retard and I just gussed that we fight all giant class robot's at once or one after another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23 (list)

4. Post #7604
    September 2009
    490 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #7605
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    I am guessing the speculation ok. And I just did look at the post and very funny of you.

EDIT:My other guess is that saxton hale will be a slave to the robots ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26 (list)

6. Post #7606
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,995 Posts
    Bam. Ignore'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7607
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    Bam. Ignore'd.
    But still I can post you know and I am trying to guess whats happening in the mvm update. I don't want to say this so many fucking times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26 (list)

8. Post #7608
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    I am guessing the speculation ok. And I just did look at the post and very funny of you.

EDIT:My other guess is that saxton hale will be a slave to the robots ?
    I am tempted to post Ari Gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #7609
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    Dear god go check SPUF they made a new meme on the pyro. Here's an example of one I took THE PYRO IS NOT A ALIEN. I stole the thread title.

10. Post #7610
    July 2011
    9,995 Posts
    Please do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

11. Post #7611
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    Your wish is granted...

Didn't I just post ari gold for you ?

BACK TO SPECULATION.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 28 (list)

12. Post #7612
    July 2011
    9,995 Posts
    Every other post is by seth. You post way too much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #7613
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,100 Posts
    Is really that difficult to add him to the Ignore List?
    Back to speculation, I remember that I've heard that furnace boil in Sawmill too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #7614
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    Yeah just said back to speculation before you... and besides I am on my laptop I can't do any games on it because its not good for games. You know fuck it I will just wait later on for material that people post nothing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 25 (list)

15. Post #7615
    May 2011
    566 Posts
    Yeah just said back to speculation before you... and besides I am on my laptop I can't do any games on it because its not good for games. You know fuck it I will just wait later on for material that people post nothing to do.
    hey you never learned to stop talking for nothing ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #7616
    March 2012
    1,705 Posts
    hey you never learned to stop talking for nothing ?
    I know how to stop talking its very easy and I am going to bed its 5:44 AM over here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21 (list)

17. Post #7617
    January 2012
    264 Posts
    I know how to stop talking its very easy and I am going to bed its 5:44 AM over here.
    Why are you even up that late to begin with.

Moving on...
    Lets get back to the speculation, shall we?

(I'll just go back into the corner and lurk some more.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #7618
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #7619
    April 2011
    5,341 Posts
    This has nothing to do with speculation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #7620
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    946 Posts
    You have 403 dumbs.
    And only 112 posts.

Are you being told NOTHING by this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #7621
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #7622
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,189 Posts
    Sethcaron, I am being extermely serious right now, go back to SPUF, nobody likes you here, and nobody will ever like you here, you are wong in so many ways, image macros, dumb proofs, shitty memes, unfounded speculations, trying to start shitstorm.

All of this makes us want you to leave, or change completely.
    Either you become someone good, either you will be covered by boxes (and the next step is bans) for fucking ever.

Edited:

Why are you even up that late to begin with.
    Uh I stay up that late at some points what does that have to do with anything ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 18Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #7623
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,729 Posts
    You have 403 dumbs.
    And only 112 posts.

Are you being told NOTHING by this.
    Sorry for off-topic, but where can you see these stats? Or did you count them manually
    I'm just curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

24. Post #7624
    January 2012
    264 Posts
    Uh I stay up that late at some points what does that have to do with anything ?
    It just seemed a little odd staying up until 5:44AM.

Just saying..

Sethcaron, I am being extermely serious right now, go back to SPUF, nobody likes you here, and nobody will ever like you here, you are wong in so many ways, image macros, dumb proofs, shitty memes, unfounded speculations, trying to start shitstorm.

All of this makes us want you to leave, or change completely.
    Either you become someone good, either you will be covered by boxes (and the next step is bans) for fucking ever.

Edit,

Okay, come on guys, lets get back to speculating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #7625
    May 2011
    5,105 Posts
    I speculate that, at some point in the future, there will be an update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #7626
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,189 Posts
    To be honest I have hopes for tomorrow night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #7627
    June 2009
    624 Posts
    I speculate that, at some point in the future, there will be an update
    What? How do you know? And how long have you been sitting on this information?!
    To be honest I have hopes for tomorrow night.
    Monday nights usually aren't update nights, though. It's usually Tuesdays and Thursdays IIRC, but if we're really lucky we might get a countdown to an update on the blog.

This is me being naive, but maybe the reason we're waiting so long on the next Saxxy Awards is because they're overhauling/trying to fix the replay system?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #7628
    October 2010
    1,354 Posts
    My guess is they are going to ship a replay fix update tuesday or wednesday and the replay update will be on thursday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

29. Post #7629
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,908 Posts
    last year they broke replays like three or four times during the saxxy contest :x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

30. Post #7630
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,508 Posts
    last year they broke replays like three or four times during the saxxy contest :x
    I think Replays should be handled by an external program. You can record them in TF2 on any supported server, it gets downloaded by TF2 into a directory that is then accessed by another program (part of the SDK, perhaps?) that allows editing, exporting and uploading, rather than in TF2. This'd mean the replays aren't updated every time TF2 is (though models and materials would load from TF2 GCFs), so a minor DLL change wouldn't cause every existing replay to crash.

31. Post #7631
    September 2010
    1,083 Posts
    I keep telling you: something major will happen during the last two weeks of May. And it'll be twice as huge as the Uber Update. Guaranteed.

Last year, I went on a week-long road trip in June and was at the mercy of flaky motel wifi the entire time. This, out of all the weeks in the entire year, was when Valve decided to release the one Meet the video that I was patiently waiting for. Thankfully, being an expert in patiently waiting, I patiently waited approximately one half-hour for Youtube and enjoyed it thoroughly despite not being at home where I could partake in crafting sprees and Medic taunts.

Using my key English major skills of LOGICK and SCIENSE, I can deduce that, due to my going on vacation in the last two weeks of May of this year, and, due to it being an even grander and farther away destination than last year, Valve will have no choice but to release an even grander and even farther away update than that which surrounded Meet the Medic, namely, that of Meet the Pyro.

So, while all of you are enjoying your grand robot battles and swiftly burgeoning Pyro memes, please, take a moment to shed a tear for me and my sacrifice. If this blatantly ethnocentric travel guide from 1996 is to be believed, they only have one internet in all of Scandinavia and it's on top of a fjord somewhere and you're lucky if you can even sneak in so much as a quick Google search because Notch is usually hogging all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #7632
    August 2010
    20 Posts
    According to Weta , this will be a new weapon for Medic(if Valve will accept their submission) :

What do you think about it??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Late Late x 11 (list)

33. Post #7633
    November 2010
    660 Posts
    According to Weta , this will be a new weapon for Medic(if Valve will accept their submission) :

We already knew this? Unless there's been something new info wise recently.

34. Post #7634
    August 2010
    20 Posts
    We already knew this? Unless there's been something new info wise recently.
    The problem is that Cow Mangler 5000 was based on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

35. Post #7635
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,908 Posts
    So?

Two weapons can be based on the same thing. The Mangler is a pretty large deviation from that weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #7636
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,508 Posts
    The problem is that Cow Mangler 5000 was based on it.
    They're drastically different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #7637
    April 2011
    3,196 Posts

My only hope is that it instantly makes anyone hit with it implode into a black hole. Balance it with... uh... -10% swing speed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7638
    November 2010
    660 Posts
    Not sure that's the problem, discussion months ago were more about people thinking a small handheld weapon made more closely to the original would be too similar to the bison in weapon identification terms. But I think the colouring will be different enough to combat that.

The fact it comes from the same base as the Mangler doesn't really pose a problem, seeing as the mangler is more inspired by it and the new medic "needlegun" looks like it will be directly based off of it.

39. Post #7639
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    My only hope is that it instantly makes anyone hit with it implode into a black hole. Balance it with... uh... -10 swing speed.
    No random critical hits
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #7640
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,739 Posts
    My only hope is that it instantly makes anyone hit with it implode into a black hole. Balance it with... uh... -10% swing speed.
    Yeah, because Dr. Grordbort weapons are overpowered and blah blah blah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)