1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,267 Posts
    It's OK so far.

Have none of you noticed the shadows?
    What pants-shitting things did you put into the shadows?

EDIT:

OH GOD, THE SHADOWS! THEY PULSE!

EDIT:

shadow_of_intent liked my status. I'm going to die, i know it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

2. Post #42
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    It's OK so far.

What pants-shitting things did you put into the shadows?

EDIT:

OH GOD, THE SHADOWS! THEY PULSE!

EDIT:

So you haven't seen the shadows.

3. Post #43
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,014 Posts
    We know you're afraid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    834 Posts
    Went down to about 205 and jump past him down to 207.
    Went back upstairs and the game just quits.
    Fun game.

(skip to about 35min)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

5. Post #45
    Mega Raffler
    September 2010
    2,985 Posts
    I got to floor 64 before the end

6. Post #46
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    It crashed when I saw the shadow thing, scared the fuck outta me, why doesn't your mouse cursor lock to the game?

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    834 Posts
    It crashed when I saw the shadow thing, scared the fuck outta me, why doesn't your mouse cursor lock to the game?
    I played in window mode.

8. Post #48
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    I played in window mode.
    I meant more in general, not your video :P

9. Post #49
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,142 Posts
    Does this include the child crying noise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    8,357 Posts
    we need more SCP games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 56 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,188 Posts
    Why did I read the reports, oh god. I'm never going to sleep again.
    Fuck playing the game, just reading it was bad enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Good job.

I already hated elevators, now I hate stairwells too.
    Welp, time to jump out of the window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 8 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,415 Posts
    The shadow scared the fuck out of my, then I nope'd.

This little game is more scary than Amnesia, but not quite as much as Penumbra.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,900 Posts
    I wouldn't call it amnesia level scary but holy shit talk about suspense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

15. Post #55
    An SCP-based elevator: Source map would be the fucking ride of a lifetime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 52 (list)

16. Post #56
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Someone should stream themself playing again, I am too much of a sissy.

17. Post #57
    October 2009
    5,010 Posts
    Someone should stream themself playing again, I am too much of a sissy.
    You could just watch the video a couple of posts above.

18. Post #58
    April 2010
    1,390 Posts
    Got caught in level 66.
    Goddamnit that was scary, and my friend was watching too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2011
    255 Posts
    Oh god please no, SCP-087 is the one that scares me most, and it's even worse that when going up the stairs in my house, you can see a mirror which I used to try my hardest not to look at.

Scared to even play this bitch.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,267 Posts
    I still haven't seen the shadows because i'm a bitch and won't play it again.

21. Post #61
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    I wish I had a mic, I'd stream this tonight if I did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,267 Posts
    Can you add baby/children crying sounds, a HUD that makes it look like I'm watching a video stream and fix that mouse problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #63
    December 2007
    1,205 Posts
    I'm rarely scared while playing games, but this freaked the fuck out of me.

Good fucking job, we need more SCP games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

24. Post #64
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,078 Posts
    Oh my fucking fuck fuck shadow fuck face fuck fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,267 Posts
    Oh my fucking fuck fuck shadow fuck face fuck fuck
    Let me touch your FACE!

Also, is it possible to re-create one of the Exploration documents or create a new scenario at any point?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    January 2011
    255 Posts
    Got a friend of mine to play it, scared the fuck out of him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,752 Posts
    I think we should just have an SCP game in general.

Like a non linear thing where you're at a facility and play through some of the reports.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,657 Posts
    Its different each time, I had to go down 100 some odd floors, and you can not tell me that the fear wasn't a fun thing after the fact.
    SO, the only different thing is that you spawn on a different floor? I'll say it, I'm too scared to look at the stream, but if I understand what you just said, how "It's different each time you play" is that you take more time going down stairs? Chances are I'm really wrong, and if I am, please explain me why.

29. Post #69
    SO, the only different thing is that you spawn on a different floor? I'll say it, I'm too scared to look at the stream, but if I understand what you just said, how "It's different each time you play" is that you take more time going down stairs? Chances are I'm really wrong, and if I am, please explain me why.
    Exactly that
    Even if you know it's gonna happen, you don't know when it will.
    Also, the game closes when you reach the face because ooo scary computer ghosts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #70
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,078 Posts
    I think we should just have an SCP game in general.

Like a non linear thing where you're at a facility and play through some of the reports.
    A tycoon sort of game but with events and tests in forms like this game would be amazing.

31. Post #71
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,671 Posts
    I'm going to have to get my friend to play this.

He's never read any of the SCP, and while he loves horror games such as Penumbra and Amnesia, he tends to be a bit jumpy when he doesn't know what to expect.

Should be pretty good the first playthrough. I may even figure out how to stream it, and get the microphone running in the background. Hard part would be getting the stream and mic running without him noticing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,881 Posts
    A playable D-Class simulator.

Oh god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 41Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    July 2009
    5,878 Posts
    We need a whole mod based on the SCP foundation. I remember someone was doing it once but...well...he sucked at it...

But imagine walking through The "living" Room, or going through The Game Show of Death, or meeting many of the creatures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    The Cock Eater
    July 2007
    1,692 Posts
    We need a whole mod based on the SCP foundation. I remember someone was doing it once but...well...he sucked at it...

But imagine walking through The "living" Room, or going through The Game Show of Death, or meeting many of the creatures.

This picture scares the shit out of you, no matter how many times you've seen it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 49Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Fuck you, snip that image right now, it does and now I won't be able to sleep tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,625 Posts
    A tycoon sort of game but with events and tests in forms like this game would be amazing.
    I think it should be a different type of game depending on what report you're playing through. Like, if it were one of the more action-y SCPs (like Able's escaped and you've gotta stop him), it'd obviously be better suited to an FPS or something similar. But if it were a memetic thing, then you'd have to find a method of containing it quicky - which an FPS wouldn't be suited for, so it'd be a tycoon dealie.

I really think SCP is far too varied to stick to particular genre like that. There's far too many different stories to remain buckled down to a single method of telling them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    May 2011
    2,700 Posts
       This picture scares the shit out of you, no matter how many times you've seen it.   
    A wooden, inanimate object attempting to hump a wall? Not exactly.

And the people conducting the research are monsters, at least a hundred redshirts must've died while facing all this paranormal shit >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #78
    July 2009
    5,878 Posts
    Oh, that creature is quite animate. The appearence of that one monster is not what's scary. What it DOES to you is what's scary.

If memory serves me right, that's SCP-173. It remains still when in line of sight, but if you look away, even blink for a second, it attacks you by snapping your neck or by strangling you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,020 Posts

oh dear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,267 Posts

oh dear
    You're fucked! You are so totally fucked! Oh fuck, get the fuck out of there, right fucking now! FUCK!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)