1. Post #81
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    I don't live in America. I'd hate to live there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #82
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,744 Posts
    I don't live in America. I'd hate to live there.
    I guess that American flag under your post count is a figment of my imagination then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,478 Posts
    of course you're just lazy and not actually dumb.
    There's plenty of hard working idiots in the AP classes of my school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #84
    June 2010
    857 Posts
    Well you shouldn't, you're American.
    Slovenia? Lol. Are you serious?
    Don't act all high and mighty, America isn't all that great either.

Also, way to be a hypocrite there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #85
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    I guess that American flag under your post count is a figment of my imagination then.
    It's not. I see it too, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not American and I definitely don't live there.

Edited:

Don't act all high and mighty, America isn't all that great either.

Also, way to be a hypocrite there.
    I just said, I'm not American. I don't live there, no idea why it shows an American flag below my profile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    OPs life is ruined, his friends will move onto college while he's playing catch up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,890 Posts
    the american flag is a bug in fp where op is always from america. op is still an idiot though.

I really just wanna go back for the social aspect of it. I don't plan on doing anything in College or University. I have my life planned out already, I know what I'm gonna do and I'll make a good living. I'm sick of staying at home doing fuck all, I miss my friends and being social with people etcetc. You'll probably find that stupid but that's ones opinion.
    what is this life plan of yours? i'm sure fp is curious to see how a high school dropout will be able to make a good living.

8. Post #88
    October 2011
    871 Posts
    The reason I put
    -snip, why bother-
    a few posts up is because I realized this retard is a troll account. He has like 2 posts outside of this thread and knows all the stereotypes facepunch hates. He uses words like lulz, he goes to the gym, he's a console gamer, and he's an imperturbable dumbfuck. And now he's making fun of people's nationailities.

SPOILER ALERT    It's a troll   

9. Post #89
    January 2010
    1,127 Posts
    Ignoring drama: serious advice.

If you actually do live in Canada, you can talk to the councillor and find out what courses are required to graduate.

Take all the courses you need to, and, if you think you can, you can actually skip Math 11 and go right into Calculus 12 or principals or whatever the fuck it's called because in Canada, no high-school course actually has any requirements to get into them. That way you can skip out on a few courses that you would normally take so you can have university applicable courses. If you need extra credits, try doing an online course. There's plenty of easy courses that are quintessentially free credits.

-fake edit-

By math 11 I really mean any course. I just used that as an example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #90
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,791 Posts
    Slovenia? Lol. Are you serious?
    i feel sorry for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

11. Post #91
    December 2011
    530 Posts
    So many ignorant people.. This baffles me. Very hypocritical too. While you're all sitting here saying "oh he's a dumbass" Do you really know me and who I really am? You don't at all, you're basing who I am as a person and my intelligence over my decision to drop out of school.
    You dropped out of school to sit on Facebook and Twitter. The rest of us are either in education , or have a job. You did neither. You wasted a year.

Seriously you all need the reality check, not me. It's quite funny how people over the internet can get so uptight and freak out over something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with them. I asked a question, got my answer with the first post. That's it, that's all. Now children lets all get along.
    We need a reality check? After you sat on Facebook for a year?

Thanks for the reply. A response like that is what I was looking for, I like your sassyness too. To everyone else who loves to act like a big man over the interwebs because they think they're an internet tough guy, you're the kid that gets picked on in the real world, and I REALLY feel bad for you. Only if you knew who I am to this community. I'm sure most of you made lots of money from me, so save it.
    Uhm.. So, seen as you don't have a job, your money has to come from somewhere, right? Parents? Government?

Either way, we're getting none of it.

Well you shouldn't, you're American.
    Come on, if you're going to try insulting people based on their nationality at least stick to the stereotypes. Like "How can you feel intelligent with all that weight" or in your case something hockey related.

I really just wanna go back for the social aspect of it. I don't plan on doing anything in College or University. I have my life planned out already, I know what I'm gonna do and I'll make a good living. I'm sick of staying at home doing fuck all, I miss my friends and being social with people etcetc. You'll probably find that stupid but that's ones opinion.
    Remind me again why if you have a plan for your life which involves lots of money why the fuck didn't you do it instead of sitting on Facebook for a year?

I rest my case. You've posted many more things I feel like replying to, but I think this is enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    So wait, let me get this straight. The OP is claiming to be an intelligent kid but has spent the last 3 pages proving the exact opposite of intelligence? Then he insults everyone else here that's 18+ years old, most of which are working, going to University/School, and are legitimately hard working and this guy thinks he is in the position to make that kind of judgement? OP you're either really fucking stupid, or a thick headed knob.

OP, this is hardwork paying off, something you've made yourself seem incapable of doing.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,464 Posts
    Can the mods check out who this guy is, if he is anyone? Because his made lots of money thing makes no sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    You dropped out of school to sit on Facebook and Twitter. The rest of us are either in education , or have a job. You did neither. You wasted a year.

We need a reality check? After you sat on Facebook for a year?

Uhm.. So, seen as you don't have a job, your money has to come from somewhere, right? Parents? Government?

Either way, we're getting none of it.

Come on, if you're going to try insulting people based on their nationality at least stick to the stereotypes. Like "How can you feel intelligent with all that weight" or in your case something hockey related.

Remind me again why if you have a plan for your life which involves lots of money why the fuck didn't you do it instead of sitting on Facebook for a year?

I rest my case. You've posted many more things I feel like replying to, but I think this is enough.
    Pure ignorance. You completely ignored the fact that I go to the gym an hour and half every day. I live in a $600,000 home in beautiful british columbia. Sure where I live doesn't say anything about myself and more so my parents.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/30/mil...llionaire.html

Just saying you don't need a highschool diploma to get somewhere in life, even my principals kids dropped out and they're making $40 plus an hour. I've been offered to do computer tech work in Calgary for $40 an hour STARTING WAGE. I can work down at the docks as a long shoreman and make TONS of money. My cousin does that, he's 27 and already owns his own 3000 sq ft house. Stop being an ignorant pos and point out all the dumb shit to try and make me look bad. Is that all you got? To everyone who isn't bitching for no reason and actually giving me good advice, I appreciate it. You're all taking shit I say the wrong way and instead of helping all you can say is LOLOLOL OP IS IDIOT. No, I'm not at all. I'm a smart kid, I've got good things going for me and I asked a simple question that was answered in the first post, you don't need to be fucking douchebags. I understand this is Facepunch and half of the population on the website thinks they're hard as fuck over the internet but just cool your jets, it's the internet.. you cannot look tough with words and you cannot make me look bad no matter how hard you try, because after re-reading everything I said, it ALL made sense and you're just being ignorant and hopping on the bandwagon saying the exact same thing basically everyone has said.

Edited:

Ignoring drama: serious advice.

If you actually do live in Canada, you can talk to the councillor and find out what courses are required to graduate.

Take all the courses you need to, and, if you think you can, you can actually skip Math 11 and go right into Calculus 12 or principals or whatever the fuck it's called because in Canada, no high-school course actually has any requirements to get into them. That way you can skip out on a few courses that you would normally take so you can have university applicable courses. If you need extra credits, try doing an online course. There's plenty of easy courses that are quintessentially free credits.

-fake edit-

By math 11 I really mean any course. I just used that as an example.

Thank you my fellow Canadian. People like you are people I respect. You ignore the fact that I made an OBVIOUS dumb mistake by dropping out and instead of acting hard and thinking you're cool shit, you actually tried to give me some advice. I appreciate that.

Edited:

Can the mods check out who this guy is, if he is anyone? Because his made lots of money thing makes no sense
    Mods won't find out, sorry bub. New ISP.

Edited:

So wait, let me get this straight. The OP is claiming to be an intelligent kid but has spent the last 3 pages proving the exact opposite of intelligence? Then he insults everyone else here that's 18+ years old, most of which are working, going to University/School, and are legitimately hard working and this guy thinks he is in the position to make that kind of judgement? OP you're either really fucking stupid, or a thick headed knob.

OP, this is hardwork paying off, something you've made yourself seem incapable of doing.

That's cool. Do you think flashing around your diploma is going to make you seem better than me? Because it doesn't. Also, how do you know everyone here is 18+? You don't. So instead of insulting my intelligence, you better check your own. Unless you're a psychic of some sort. I didn't say I wasn't a hard worker, when I want something I'm gonna work my ass off for it. I go to the gym an hour and a half a day working my ass off to get the body I want, that's not lazy is it? No it's not so don't speak.

Edited:

OPs life is ruined, his friends will move onto college while he's playing catch up
    Not at all lol. I've got a great life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    Pure ignorance. You completely ignored the fact that I go to the gym an hour and half every day. I live in a $600,000 home in beautiful british columbia. Sure where I live doesn't say anything about myself and more so my parents.

Just saying you don't need a highschool diploma to get somewhere in life, even my principals kids dropped out and they're making $40 plus an hour. I've been offered to do computer tech work in Calgary for $40 an hour STARTING WAGE. I can work down at the docks as a long shoreman and make TONS of money. My cousin does that, he's 27 and already owns his own 3000 sq ft house. Stop being an ignorant pos and point out all the dumb shit to try and make me look bad. Is that all you got? To everyone who isn't bitching for no reason and actually giving me good advice, I appreciate it. You're all taking shit I say the wrong way and instead of helping all you can say is LOLOLOL OP IS IDIOT. No, I'm not at all. I'm a smart kid, I've got good things going for me and I asked a simple question that was answered in the first post, you don't need to be fucking douchebags. I understand this is Facepunch and half of the population on the website thinks they're hard as fuck over the internet but just cool your jets, it's the internet.. you cannot look tough with words and you cannot make me look bad no matter how hard you try, because after re-reading everything I said, it ALL made sense and you're just being ignorant and hopping on the bandwagon saying the exact same thing basically everyone has said.

Edited:

Thank you my fellow Canadian. People like you are people I respect. You ignore the fact that I made an OBVIOUS dumb mistake by dropping out and instead of acting hard and thinking you're cool shit, you actually tried to give me some advice. I appreciate that.

Edited:

Yet you sit and make yourself seem like you're above everyone else posting here. If anything you are the definition of an Internet Tough Guy. Also, who the fuck cares about material possessions? You say you can do these things yet you aren't? It's really fucking stupid to brag about things you don't have, and it's even worse to brag about what other people have earned for themselves. That's like me saying, "Donald Trump is a billionaire, so I can be too!"

"I've been offered to do computer tech work in Calgary for $40 an hour STARTING WAGE."

IE: I just made this up because I'm trying really hard to prove a point

You sir are faaaar from intelligent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    the american flag is a bug in fp where op is always from america. op is still an idiot though.

what is this life plan of yours? i'm sure fp is curious to see how a high school dropout will be able to make a good living.
    Computer helpdesk technician in Calgary making $40 + an hour starting wage no diploma needed. My cousin is a dropout and he's doing that making great pay, not to mention I'm kind of a computer geek so it works out in my favor. No body would ever know it though because I don't necessarily look like a geek at all. Long shoring down at the docks making a killing as well, no diploma needed. Working as a personal trainer charging $60+ per session. I know tons about bodybuilding because my father is a professional bodybuilder, I learned it all from him. GG?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    Computer helpdesk technician in Calgary making $40 + an hour starting wage no diploma needed. My cousin is a dropout and he's doing that making great pay, not to mention I'm kind of a computer geek so it works out in my favor. No body would ever know it though because I don't necessarily look like a geek at all. Long shoring down at the docks making a killing as well, no diploma needed. Working as a personal trainer charging $60+ per session. I know tons about bodybuilding because my father is a professional bodybuilder, I learned it all from him. GG?
    Yet that is all utter bullshit. Even in the best economy no place on the planet would hire someone fulltime making $40 an hour with no diploma or college experience. Even if they did you could quickly find yourself being bumped out of the way by someone who is more qualified and better at the job. Keep feeding me bullshit, it tastes delicious tonight.

18. Post #98
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    Yet you sit and make yourself seem like you're above everyone else posting here. If anything you are the definition of an Internet Tough Guy. Also, who the fuck cares about material possessions? You say you can do these things yet you aren't? It's really fucking stupid to brag about things you don't have, and it's even worse to brag about what other people have earned for themselves. That's like me saying, "Donald Trump is a billionaire, so I can be too!"

"I've been offered to do computer tech work in Calgary for $40 an hour STARTING WAGE."

IE: I just made this up because I'm trying really hard to prove a point

You sir are faaaar from intelligent.
    No I'm not. I never said I was above any of you. I just hate people who talk shit that know absolutely nothing about you. Another reason why I left highschool is the stupid drama which I can see a lot of you love. I'm not an internet tough guy, I'm not creating any problems.. I didn't start this argument, I'm defending myself buddy boy. I'm not doing these things because I'm not of age yet to start idiot. Bragging about things I don't have? What did I brag about that I don't have? "You sir" ? Wtf are you trying to be a mouthpiece or something? Don't call me sir, you joke.

Edited:

Yet that is all utter bullshit. Even in the best economy no place on the planet would hire someone fulltime making $40 an hour with no diploma or college experience. Even if they did you could quickly find yourself being bumped out of the way by someone who is more qualified and better at the job. Keep feeding me bullshit, it tastes delicious tonight.
    Call it bullshit all you want, do you really think I care what people I've never met before choose to believe? If you want more bullshit I'll feed you my asshole I'm sure you'd love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    4,483 Posts
    Just say you think you dropped after completing 11, then if they look, you just have to explain that you were not certain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

20. Post #100
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    Just say you think you dropped after completing 11, then if they look, you just have to explain that you were not certain.
    I love how all the Canadian posters are giving me the good advice I'm looking for and all the Americans are trying to bash me. Oh the irony! Thanks OutOfPop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    June 2011
    357 Posts
    I feel sorry for you Vancity, all the bashing!

<hugs>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

22. Post #102
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    I feel sorry for you Vancity, all the bashing!

<hugs>
    If you're honestly feeling sorry, don't worry about it.. It's the internet and it doesn't affect me in real life so I don't care :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,409 Posts
    I am calling it.
    This kid is a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    I am calling it.
    This kid is a troll.
    It's funny, last time something like this happened, people were all so confused they honestly didn't know whether I was trolling or not. I'm not though. They all thought I was a REALLY good troll. But I'm not trolling ya.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

That's cool. Do you think flashing around your diploma is going to make you seem better than me? Because it doesn't. Also, how do you know everyone here is 18+? You don't. So instead of insulting my intelligence, you better check your own. Unless you're a psychic of some sort. I didn't say I wasn't a hard worker, when I want something I'm gonna work my ass off for it. I go to the gym an hour and a half a day working my ass off to get the body I want, that's not lazy is it? No it's not so don't speak.

Edited:

Uhh, actually I was just showing what you earn when you work hard, which you obviously haven't since you dropped out because of laziness. I didn't say everyone here was 18, I said you're insulting everyone 18+, hence people who graduated, are working, and going to college. How about you stop embarrassing your own intelligence or lack thereof. The real world doesn't give a flying FUCK about how often you attend the gym to feed the little man complex you have; abs aren't going to put food on the table or a roof over your head. I sure as fuck know having a job will; and that starts with a high school diploma and even college.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    Uhh, actually I was just showing what you earn when you work hard, which you obviously haven't since you dropped out because of laziness. I didn't say everyone here was 18, I said you're insulting everyone 18+, hence people who graduated, are working, and going to college. How about you stop embarrassing your own intelligence or lack thereof. The real world doesn't give a flying FUCK about how often you attend the gym to feed the little man complex you have; abs aren't going to put food on the table or a roof over your head. I sure as fuck know having a job will; and that starts with a high school diploma and even college.
    Just give it up already dude. Didn't say I was going to the gym for abs either so before you hop on your high horse realize I go there to work my ass off and get size overall, I could fucking care less about abs. You're calling me lazy and as far as I know, lazy people don't attend the gym an hour and a half a day, EVERY DAY. I don't need a fucking diploma to make a good living, you're fucking stupid if you think that. There are SO MANY PEOPLE in this world who are doing just fine without a diploma. Sure it's gonna make it a lot harder, but it's not impossible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    Just give it up already dude. Didn't say I was going to the gym for abs either so before you hop on your high horse realize I go there to work my ass off and get size overall, I could fucking care less about abs. You're calling me lazy and as far as I know, lazy people don't attend the gym an hour and a half a day, EVERY DAY. I don't need a fucking diploma to make a good living, you're fucking stupid if you think that. There are SO MANY PEOPLE in this world who are doing just fine without a diploma. Sure it's gonna make it a lot harder, but it's not impossible.
    How does it even matter which muscle group I say you're working on? Lifting weights and working a job or attending school are completely different things. You said so yourself that laziness is what fucked you into dropping out; so which are you? I have never said that it's impossible to do well without a high school diploma; but those people who have generally have done something spectacular to earn their fortunes. So assuming that you'll do just fine is very immature; especially when your "plan" is about as solid as softserve ice cream.

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,583 Posts
    I feel ashamed that I live in the same city as this nutjob.

Even more ashamed that his username is the name of my bank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #109
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,791 Posts
    I'm sure you think that they don't need a diploma because they don't state it as explicitly needed, but I am pretty sure they'll pick someone who has proven himself to be able to do whatever it is they need. Whether it be through a degree or some sort of certificate or simply experience, if the person has even a slight edge over you, an employer will generally pick them over you. I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just trying to tell you that this is how the world works. Especially considering you don't seem to have applied for any job and seem to think people will throw high-paying jobs your way as an inexperienced highschool dropout. Especially if they find out you dropped out a year ago, they'll ask questions about why it took you a year to start finding a job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

30. Post #110
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    How does it even matter which muscle group I say you're working on? Lifting weights and working a job or attending school are completely different things. You said so yourself that laziness is what fucked you into dropping out; so which are you? I have never said that it's impossible to do well without a high school diploma; but those people who have generally have done something spectacular to earn their fortunes. So assuming that you'll do just fine is very immature; especially when your "plan" is about as solid as softserve ice cream.
    I'm not lazy. I just don't like doing homework. I do work in class, I know what the teachers are talking about.. I get good marks. I just hate doing homework and that kinda fucks me in the end. And nice dude, softserve ice cream? Stop trying to be a smart ass. My plan is a solid one, as solid as a rock, you don't know me so stop acting like you do.

The Golden, dude not trying to act tough here but considering we live in the same city, would you have the balls to call me a nutjob to my face? Just curious..

Edited:

I'm not lazy. I just don't like doing homework. I do work in class, I know what the teachers are talking about.. I get good marks. I just hate doing homework and that kinda fucks me in the end. And nice dude, softserve ice cream? Stop trying to be a smart ass. My plan is a solid one, as solid as a rock, you don't know me so stop acting like you do.

The Golden, dude not trying to act tough here but considering we live in the same city, would you have the balls to call me a nutjob to my face? Just curious..

Edited:

I'm sure you think that they don't need a diploma because they don't state it as explicitly needed, but I am pretty sure they'll pick someone who has proven himself to be able to do whatever it is they need. Whether it be through a degree or some sort of certificate or simply experience, if the person has even a slight edge over you, an employer will generally pick them over you. I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just trying to tell you that this is how the world works. Especially considering you don't seem to have applied for any job and seem to think people will throw high-paying jobs your way as an inexperienced highschool dropout. Especially if they find out you dropped out a year ago, they'll ask questions about why it took you a year to start finding a job.
    Oh don't worry, I know exactly what you mean. You make a good point, only if more people in this world were like you. Seems like you're a genuine dude who's just trying to give me good advice and I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts

Edited:

"I'm not lazy I just don't like doing ..x.." Uhh, that is laziness, in fact it's the perfect sentence for the definition of laziness. I am a smart ass thank you very much, and I'm quite proud of it. When your plan as an underage kid is to say, "yeah there's a job that pays $40 per hour, or a dock working job that pays a fuck ton of money." That's far from a solid plan; what happens if both don't work out? What if the docks aren't hiring? Or as Yahnich stated, the computer job doesn't hire you because the next guy in line has an associates in the job you're applying for? So no, it's not solid at all; it can fall apart at anytime and leave you with nothing.

"guys i'm not an internet tough guy, but fucker say that to my face!"

32. Post #112
    December 2011
    530 Posts
    I could go to the gym and hour and a half every day. I used to go to a martial arts (specifically jujitsu) club for 4 hours at a time, once or twice a week. Who gives a fuck? That doesn't change my ability to contribute to the world.

I've been offered to do computer tech work in Calgary for $40 an hour STARTING WAGE.
    For an hour a week?

I do tech work for a company with 500 clients, while being a full time university student (Studying computer science) and also looking for another part time job. What are you doing?

I can work down at the docks as a long shoreman and make TONS of money.

My cousin does that, he's 27 and already owns his own 3000 sq ft house.
    Ok, a house that is a just short of a square fucking mile.

Stop being an ignorant pos and point out all the dumb shit to try and make me look bad.
    You're making yourself look bad.

Is that all you got?
    No.

To everyone who isn't bitching for no reason and actually giving me good advice, I appreciate it. You're all taking shit I say the wrong way and instead of helping all you can say is LOLOLOL OP IS IDIOT. No, I'm not at all. I'm a smart kid, I've got good things going for me
    What? That you go to the gym and go on Facebook?

That's cool. Do you think flashing around your diploma is going to make you seem better than me? Because it doesn't.
    Oh really. Where's your diploma then?

Also, how do you know everyone here is 18+? You don't.
    He wasn't assuming they were. He was saying you are insulting those of us who are by claiming you have your life planned out, when really you don't. You are insulting those of us who survive on around 450-600/m (~$600-900) by your utter lack of competence in understanding the world.

So instead of insulting my intelligence, you better check your own.
    Ok. I got good grades in school. I'm getting Bs in university. You dropped out of school.

I didn't say I wasn't a hard worker, when I want something I'm gonna work my ass off for it.
    Ok then. How come haven't you completed your life aspirations of whateverthefuck it was you were planning instead of getting a good education? Or at least fucking started on the path toward your goal?

I go to the gym an hour and a half a day working my ass off to get the body I want, that's not lazy is it? No it's not so don't speak.
    ... Yet you can't be bothered walking 5 minutes to school. I could go to the gym and watch other people work out, doesn't mean jack shit. Exercise isn't work.

Au contraire, I pity you. Your life sucks. You are completely reliant on your parents. You dropped out of your education. You spend most of your time (quote yourself) on Facebook and Twitter.

Get out there. Do something worthwhile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    8,063 Posts
    Yeah because I'm a complete idiot. Also lol at all the boxes. I've been around FP since 07 so if it's because I'm an "11er" ololloolooloololol then think again. To all the people who are actually trying to help me solve this then thanks, I appreciate it. Also, I hate unintelligent people who use the word "dumb" to describe someone as being unintelligent.
    No, we genuinly think you're a moron. The boxes are just visual proof.

Edited:

Put two people in a job interview. One has an education, one doesn't. However the guy who doesn't says he has his life planned out and he knows what he's doing.
    Guess who the employer picks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,207 Posts
    My plan is a solid one, as solid as a rock, you don't know me so stop acting like you do.
    Also to disprove the solidity of your plan here's mine, one that has been well thought out and even discussed with career advisers, my parents, and friends.

I'm finishing up my Information Technology (With a focus on Networking) Degree online here in Crete, Greece before I move back to the states in two years. My current finish date for school is two months before I leave, and I plan to apply for IT jobs with the Federal Government months before I do return home that way I'm on Priority Placement. (US Federal Civilians get this because we're coming back and our jobs are prioritized) If all goes well, by the time I return to Georgia in August of 2013 my career will be starting/started and I'll be able to begin my life.

Now, I may not get the job right away, but I'll be completely qualified for it and positions are always open; how do I know? I constantly read the bulletins and check USAjobs.gov.

In fact, here's one of the many examples of open jobs I can qualify for once I finish my program.
    http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/306189800

So, do you see me at all basing my future on the faith of simply walking into a job? Not at all, I'm busting my ass to become qualified to do what I'd love to do as a career and ensure I keep it.

35. Post #115
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    If you were smart enough to be able to make a living for yourself without a highschool degree, you'd be smart enough to figure out that your highschool keeps records on you for a while and that the new principal asking about what grade you were in probably didn't mean anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,811 Posts
    Do your friends not like hanging out with you outside of school for some reason?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    I got gold member because I wiki'd "Tit fucking"
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    Master troll here folks, take notes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    8,063 Posts
    Do your friends not like hanging out with you outside of school for some reason?
    I get the feeling he's the guy who follows people around like a tail and is generally obnoxious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #119
    December 2007
    380 Posts
    Advice:

Shut the fuck up and stop asking all these dickheads on here for advice. Do yourself a favor and just get started- because no one on here can help you, only you can help you.

Call your school, tell them you want to re-enroll, and stop wasting time. Or don't, it really doesn't matter to us. And don't think that because Jay-Z can do it, you can. Being successful takes hard work and there are no shortcuts. You can't be successful if you don't change your work ethic.

peace yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    November 2011
    1,353 Posts
    without a high school diploma? no, you can't go anywhere in life without one of thoughs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)