1. Post #201

September 2011
    448 Posts
    Eat more.
    If you burn 3500 calories a day (you probably don't) eat 3600 calories a day and you will gain weight.
    Like I said:
    Wow, it worked so well that i gained zero pounds!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,122 Posts
    Eat more.
    If you burn 3500 calories a day (you probably don't) eat 3600 calories a day and you will gain weight.
    and if this fails you probably have a bodily dysfunction that would have ended with your death before you'd ever have gotten the chance to type about your immunity to gaining weight so snap out of your fantasy world and realize that your body functions just like every other body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,100 Posts
    thats how you 'eat' calories
    hahahahahaha agaghaha hahahah oh you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #204

September 2011
    448 Posts
    and if this fails you probably have a bodily dysfunction that would have ended with your death before you'd ever have gotten the chance to type about your immunity to gaining weight so snap out of your fantasy world and realize that your body functions just like every other body.
    Maybe you just do not understand, but what I'm saying is I've done it already with zero results.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,122 Posts
    Maybe you just do not understand, but what I'm saying is I've done it already with zero results.
    And we're saying that you probably haven't done what you say you've done since you as you put it "Wow, it worked so well that i gained zero pounds!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #206

September 2011
    448 Posts
    And we're saying that you probably haven't done what you say you've done since as you put it "Has gained zero result"
    And you're wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    March 2007
    418 Posts
    hahahahahaha agaghaha hahahah oh you!
    yah i no i yam so funnay

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,122 Posts
    And you're wrong.
    Aww shit, I forfeit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events

9. Post #209
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Like I said:
    There is no way that you can not gain weight, you're not eating enough then. I used to weigh about ~120 pounds a year ago, then I starting eating shitloads of food and ending up gaining 10 pounds in ~3 months
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #210

September 2011
    448 Posts
    There is no way that you can not gain weight, you're not eating enough then. I used to weigh about ~120 pounds a year ago, then I starting eating shitloads of food and ending up gaining 10 pounds in ~3 months
    The milkshake that I made, on it's own, had 1500 calories and 40g of protein. Then, using normal food, i'd get at least another 1200 calories and 30g of protein throughout the day. I doubt i burn anyway near 2700 calories.

11. Post #211
    March 2007
    418 Posts
    ees expensive.. well when you're an unemployed student it is

12. Post #212
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    Hey guys. I don't know if this has already been covered, but how do we do winter hats in the world of fp? I usually wear a trench coat, scarf, and leather gloves (New England winters are cold and windy) and i can't seem to find anything that both covers my ears and doesn't make me look like an idiot. Suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

13. Post #213
    April 2011
    1,452 Posts
    too skinny
    I've had better, would not bang
    Please, show us better that you have personally had sexual intercourse with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,899 Posts
    Do you use conditioner? If not, go out and find a big bottle of conditioner made for moisturizing dry hair. Should help.
    Agreed

Got conditioner for the first time since summer yesterday, now my hair's healthy, soft and smells slightly of peppermint

15. Post #215
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,703 Posts
    Hahaha, nice 'food'
    subway is pretty decent here

Edited:

Please, show us better that you have personally had sexual intercourse with.
    it's called sarcasm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    So I guess that new thread smell didn't stop the arguments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    807 Posts
    Hey guys. I don't know if this has already been covered, but how do we do winter hats in the world of fp? I usually wear a trench coat, scarf, and leather gloves (New England winters are cold and windy) and i can't seem to find anything that both covers my ears and doesn't make me look like an idiot. Suggestions?
    Would this work?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #218
    April 2011
    1,452 Posts
    So I guess that new thread smell didn't stop the arguments.
    I wasn't trying to start shit, sorry. It was a legitimate question

19. Post #219
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,703 Posts
    isn't a beanie enough?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    807 Posts
    No he needs a decent hat, like a shark hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

21. Post #221
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,052 Posts
    If you actually ate more than you burned you would've gained weight.
    Or do you shit undigested food?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

22. Post #222
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    isn't a beanie enough?
    Something about a beanie with a trench coat seems silly to me. Am I overthinking it? It just seems like there are better options out there.

23. Post #223
    March 2007
    418 Posts
    do that batshit crazy gallon of milk a day diet

24. Post #224
    I got gold member because I wiki'd "Tit fucking"
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    And get fat as a fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    592 Posts
    GOMAD

If you fail to gain weight on GOMAD then you are doing something wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    Something about a beanie with a trench coat seems silly to me. Am I overthinking it? It just seems like there are better options out there.
    i wear a beanie and a peacoat when it gets especially cold here

except the beanie matches my gloves and scarf because they came in a set so it looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

27. Post #227
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    Beanie and a trench coat can work, more urban wear though

28. Post #228
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    Beanie and a trench coat can work, more urban wear though

See, my trench coat is longer than that one (to my knees) and black. Gloves are black too.

29. Post #229
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    See, my trench coat is longer than that one (to my knees) and black. Gloves are black too.
    buy a black beanie then, and a black scarf

or optionally just get a whole set of black things so you match, it looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

30. Post #230
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    GOMAD

If you fail to gain weight on GOMAD then you are doing something wrong.
    Well looks like I gotta gain ~30 pounds to not look skinny. But what the fuck, a gallon a day? With the prices of milk here, that's about 60-100 bucks a month just for milk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #231

September 2011
    448 Posts
    If you actually ate more than you burned you would've gained weight.
    Or do you shit undigested food?
    The either I have a disgestive disorder, or I burn 2500 calories sleeping and sitting in a chair because those are literally the only things I have done each day since 2006.

32. Post #232
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,703 Posts
    Unless you're wearing a purple trench coat with a yellow beanie I don't think there's a problem. But I think it also depends on the trench coat, so I don't know.

you could also try one of these    incredibly homosexual    beanies like the ones they sell here in South America
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

33. Post #233
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    The either I have a disgestive disorder, or I burn 2500 calories sleeping and sitting in a chair because those are literally the only things I have done each day since 2006.
    You burn calories while sleeping and sitting though.

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    807 Posts
    A plain black beanie would do you fine, I wear one of these in black most of the time.
    http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events

35. Post #235
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Uh oh guys. A graphic T:

All of my close friends grew up with Yoshi's Island, as did I. So that's the reasoning behind it. But it doesn't not make sense to anyone that's never played it, as they would(or at least should) think it's trying to get them to poke me or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    September 2006
    1,946 Posts
    Well looks like I gotta gain ~30 pounds to not look skinny. But what the fuck, a gallon a day? With the prices of milk here, that's about 60-100 bucks a month just for milk
    I'd bulk with actual food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,052 Posts
    If you burn 2500 calories, why don't you eat 3000 a day?
    You are just as bad as fat people complaining that they can't lose weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #238
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Uh oh guys. A graphic T:

All of my close friends grew up with Yoshi's Island, as did I. So that's the reasoning behind it. But it doesn't not make sense to anyone that's never played it, as they would(or at least should) think it's trying to get them to poke me or something.
    No plaid shirts, or sweaters, or formal clothes?!?! What have you done with the real lizurd man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

39. Post #239
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    No plaid shirts, or sweaters, or formal clothes?!?! What have you done with the real lizurd man
    I took off of work this weekend.

40. Post #240

September 2011
    448 Posts
    If you burn 2500 calories, why don't you eat 3000 a day?
    You are just as bad as fat people complaining that they can't lose weight.
    Did I say I burn 2500 calories? No. After I gave up trying to gain weight I've only been eating like anywhere between 1100-1600 calories a day and my weight is stable. So clearly I do NOT burn 2500 calories a day being a vegetable. If I burned more than what I ate I wouldn't have been a stable 105-115 pounds for the past 8 years, since I've been 14. Althought I suppose i technically 'lost' weight since i've gotten 3 inches taller and thus my BMI has gone down.