1. Post #6721
    November 2010
    5,687 Posts
    In pvp, when i dodge i summon an illusion (as Mesmer)

What spell causes that? I can't see it anywhere, would be incredibly useful in game.
    it's a trait, kind of like what talents are in WoW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #6722
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,464 Posts
    it's a trait, kind of like what talents are in WoW
    how does one acquire this trait?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #6723
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,008 Posts
    In pvp, when i dodge i summon an illusion (as Mesmer)

What spell causes that? I can't see it anywhere, would be incredibly useful in game.
    One of your traits probably. Have a look at them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #6724
    January 2008
    6,356 Posts
    This game is amazing.
    I'm honestly thinking of calling in sick at work today just so I can continue playing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #6725
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,010 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing some XP starvation? I find myself in areas with only content to do 1-2 levels above mine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6726
    February 2011
    4,518 Posts
    Just finished everything in Plains of Ashford, got a really nice item set for that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #6727
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,425 Posts
    Someone invite me to FPEU guild? Ingame name is Lyncesca Stuart.

Edited:

Anyone else unable to join?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #6728
    I'll do whatever you want me to do babe ;)
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Yea invite me too. My name is Localhost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #6729
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,466 Posts
    Sasenthesis also needs an invite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #6730
    Can someone invite me into fp guild? I'm in the ring of fire server. Name is Overpain the nignig
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #6731
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,609 Posts
    As a reminder, any member can invite.
    I will work on inviting the above people.

Edited:

Just finished everything in Plains of Ashford, got a really nice item set for that!
    You get rewards for 100%? Awesome!

Edited:

Someone invite me to FPEU guild? Ingame name is Lyncesca Stuart.

Edited:

Anyone else unable to join?
    Says that there is no one by that name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #6732
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,326 Posts
    Could someone upgrade me to PVPer? I was one of the first people appointed to that position, but due to a guild error the guild glitched out until a point where I wasn't in it anymore.

13. Post #6733
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,425 Posts
    I'm almost 100 on first Kryta place. I'm a completionist that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #6734
    January 2010
    3,876 Posts
    Can anyone throw me an invite? my names Wizzo on Desolation cheers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #6735
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,326 Posts
    should i choose     let steelbane live or die    

16. Post #6736
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #6737
    June 2006
    12 Posts
    Can I get an invite to the guild? I'm in the Moledune server and my character name is Ogren Heavystone. Am playing as a Norn engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #6738
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,896 Posts
    i need an invite, Xpheri˘n

19. Post #6739
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,326 Posts
    damn, I let him live... whats the difference?

20. Post #6740
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,300 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing some XP starvation? I find myself in areas with only content to do 1-2 levels above mine.
    Yeah that's one issue I have with this game so far that I hope surely they'll fix.

I like the idea of dynamic quests and everything but if you have to do the same ones 15 times just to level up, it kind of defeats the purpose to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #6741
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    damn, I let him live... whats the difference?
    Unknown, but     he will most likely come back and fuck your shit up with the other two you exiled by forming another warband to challenge yours   

22. Post #6742
    January 2010
    3,876 Posts
    Well i figure if i have the issue of like i'm missing a level or so from questing i'll just top it up with WvW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #6743
    GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
    September 2005
    1,357 Posts
    Yeah that's one issue I have with this game so far that I hope surely they'll fix.

I like the idea of dynamic quests and everything but if you have to do the same ones 15 times just to level up, it kind of defeats the purpose to me.
    I second this. It really upsets me that I have to hop into other starting areas in order to get the needed experience points since such walks should be unnecessary. As far as I've heard it it's way easier with some folks around, but unfortunately no one seems to be available by now. Will play Max Payne 3 instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #6744
    January 2011
    2,285 Posts
    Invite me to guild please, Moledune

Bear Hands Brandon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #6745
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,013 Posts
    on sanctum cay.

Currently a level 9 norn necro. Haven't been this absorbed in a game since the first gw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #6746
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    In Kessex Hills, there doesn't seem to be any challenges to level between levels 19-22.

27. Post #6747
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,630 Posts
    ah, good morning guild wars 2! let's see... i wonder, how is my server doing in WvW? we were doing pretty well yesterday...

WELL THEN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #6748
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    ah, good morning guild wars 2! let's see... i wonder, how is my server doing in WvW? we were doing pretty well yesterday...

WELL THEN
    Whatever server I am on, we just cant seem to hold any buildings. We held stonemist yesterday but at the price of losing most of our camps.

Whenever we do get a force to attack something, we all get wiped out by massive enemy zerg.

(What server is the FP guild on btw...)

29. Post #6749
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    (What server is the FP guild on btw...)
    Ring of Fire for EU people.

30. Post #6750
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,300 Posts
    What's the secret to not being killed constantly when using melee?

I almost always die if I have to take on more than one enemy as a warrior because it seems like your health drains WAY fast.
    Only solution I've found is to mix ranged fighting with guns with melee fighting when enemies charge you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #6751
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    Someone invite me to the guild on Moledune.

My charr name is Kronos Victorus.

32. Post #6752
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,464 Posts
    add me to the fp guild, my name is valid username.

33. Post #6753
    January 2010
    3,876 Posts
    Desolation is pretty much the best EU server it seems, every WvW we control everything within a matter of an hour or so.

34. Post #6754
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    Oh yeah, can someone invite me to the guild on Ring of Fire. My char name is Athena Timberwood.

35. Post #6755
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,849 Posts
    Someone invite me on Moladune, name is Hammerthrow Axefist and I am a giant Norn thief

Also if you see any Charr running around in rainbow/pink dyed suits don't be alarmed it's most likely funion or myself

36. Post #6756
    January 2010
    2,707 Posts

WELL THEN
    I was there when the WvW reset, we basically went to take all of the neutral buildings, but none of the other two servers were there to take any at the same time. So we basically took everything.

37. Post #6757
    homosensual
    April 2010
    2,571 Posts
    i successfully transferred to moledune

if you could add me to the guild my character name is Tahyr

38. Post #6758
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,464 Posts
    gw2 just boots into a black screen for me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #6759
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    Someone invite me on Moladune, name is Hammerthrow Axefist and I am a giant Norn thief

Also if you see any Charr running around in rainbow/pink dyed suits don't be alarmed it's most likely funion or myself
    Screenshots. Now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6760
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,425 Posts
    Anyone else unable to join their instances?