1. Post #3561
    I'll do whatever you want me to do babe ;)
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    They said the beta weekend will be from the 27.-29.
    Does that mean we can play it full 3 days? I always thought we can only play it on saturday and sunday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #3562
    Tiny Bat
    Dennab
    March 2011
    1,820 Posts
    Depends if they open them friday morning or friday evening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3563
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Snipping because it seems people got offended. But someone quoted so it doesn't matter...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb x 5Winner x 3Optimistic x 2Agree x 1Useful x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1Late x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #3564
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Depends if they open them friday morning or friday evening.
    That's what I thought as well. They didn't anounce a time yet. The beta last week. Was it only on friday right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3565
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,577 Posts
    Prepared for Guild Wars 2!

Plus 6x2Liters of cola.
    dear god i hope that's a joke. so many carbs and saturated fat and unhealthy foods i don't know if you'll make it to the end of the beta weekend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 4Dumb x 2Winner x 1Friendly x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3566
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree x 4Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #3567
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,410 Posts
    I'm probably gonna pig out like that when the actual release happens but for the beta I'll just get some soda or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #3568
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #3569
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    You said we shouldn't start an argument about that and you do it yourself? Stop it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #3570
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,783 Posts
    You said we shouldn't start an argument about that and you do it yourself? Stop it.
    Sshh, by responding you are getting involved in the argument and prolonging it!

Dangit by responding to you I did the same.

Anyway on-topic, my pre-order still hasn't arrived! They got 1 more week and then I'll personally come down to kill them for ruining my beta weekend.

Edited:

(Not really though I'll just file a complaint probably)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #3571
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Well at least you get your CE now. Right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3572
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,783 Posts
    Well at least you get your CE now. Right?
    Nope all sold out everywhere.... Only 250 on bol.com, superexclusive on the other website. (Had to pre-order the prepurchase months ago apparantly...)

So I had to settle for the normal edition ._. Also bought 1 for my friend, he'll pay me back though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #3573
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Well that sucks. But you can save a lot of money now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #3574
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,925 Posts
    Belgium had 20 CE's...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #3575
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,783 Posts
    Well that sucks. But you can save a lot of money now.
    BUT I WANTED IT!

I've got like 3.000 euro sitting there, and I had saved my money for this! Now I don't know what to spend it on!

I'll probably just buy some RP in LoL, for the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #3576
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,116 Posts

Plus 6x2Liters of cola.
    That's more than I eat in a year (Unhealthy food-wise)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #3577
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    BUT I WANTED IT!

I've got like 3.000 euro sitting there, and I had saved my money for this! Now I don't know what to spend it on!

I'll probably just buy some RP in LoL, for the first time.
    Why don't you buy the CE when the game is released? Here in Switzerland there is another CE listed for the release (without pre-purchase).

18. Post #3578
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,783 Posts
    Why don't you buy the CE when the game is released? Here in Switzerland there is another CE listed for the release (without pre-purchase).
    Really? Now that's random. I might get it, just for the extra stuff, but I'm keeping this normal version since I want beta access, and that 3 days head start is also great.

Do you have a source on this though? (Even if it's Swiss)

19. Post #3579
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Nope no source sorry. I don't know if it's real as well. I could ask the shop if you want me to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #3580
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,783 Posts
    Nope no source sorry. I don't know if it's real as well. I could ask the shop if you want me to.
    Please do, no rush though, we still have months until the game is released, so.

21. Post #3581
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    I wrote them an email. Waiting for an answer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #3582
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,783 Posts
    I may just sleep outside nude Friday in the hopes of being able to call in sick Saturday morning. I would do it regardless if my brother didn't work there with me ....
    Just swipe your hands over doorknobs and shit like that which everyone touches, then rub your eyes. You'll be sick in no time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #3583
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,573 Posts

Plus 6x2Liters of cola.
    Enjoy your current and/or future obesity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #3584
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #3585
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,573 Posts
    Fuck eating that much sugar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #3586
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Yeah, fuck eating that much sugar.

Real gamers snort it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #3587
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,783 Posts
    Yeah, fuck eating that much sugar.

Real gamers snort it.
    Snort it? I inject it straight into my bloodstream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #3588
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Why do you guys even care about him? Just let him do what he wants to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #3589
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,925 Posts
    I recycle my sugar by eating my sugary shit after eating lot's O sugar. Still tastes fucking sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree x 3Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #3590
    November 2010
    5,737 Posts
    I recycle my sugar by eating my sugary shit after eating lot's O sugar. Still tastes fucking sweet.
    Why was this rated dumb? I do that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #3591
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Why was this rated dumb? I do that too.
    Because someone just had to continue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #3592
    July 2010
    2,925 Posts
    Because someone just had to continue.
    Hey man I didn't meant to hurt your feelings... All I was doing is telling the truth.
    Why are you so easily offended?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #3593
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Why are you so easily offended?
    I'm not offended in the slightest, just think you were being silly, thats all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #3594
    November 2010
    5,737 Posts
    hey guys how about you argue by using actual arguments and not rating each other dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #3595
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    459 Posts
    Jesus, where's a fresh page when you need one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #3596
    November 2010
    5,737 Posts
    You only need a fresh page because the thread is going slow and is therefore full of shit (preferably high in sugar) because nobody's got anything else to post. This is exactly when you can't get a fresh page due to the thread being slow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #3597
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    459 Posts
    I guess so.

So I would assume abandon ship until the 27th?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly x 1Funny x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3598
    November 2010
    5,737 Posts
    Maybe until the 25th when everyone will start downloading the clients/complaining about the forums being down or something along these lines
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #3599
    June 2010
    1,500 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #3600
    February 2011
    4,526 Posts
    The art is looking great already, I can't wait for the epic piece of art once 500 000 likes is reached.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)