November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    I can't imagine a dumptruck driving out from one of the parking tunnels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,965 Posts
    So I decided to try this game again with some friends.

It's still fucking abysmal. G1 hasn't fixed a single fucking problem since they took over, but why should they when they can just constantly shove P2W weapons onto their store and still make money? The matchmaking just gets worse and worse, the missions are badly designed which leads to constant camping, you can't even kill most of your opponents because of all the upgrades they have not counting the P2W weapons. The only way you can touch the other people is to get the decent weapons, but you can't because G1 weren't making enough money so they nerfed the fuck out of you earnings so now you can't even afford some basic upgrades and then force you to look at a fucking notice telling you to pay $5 a month for this shitfest.

Seriously, fuck this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    October 2011
    214 Posts

All of my rage. The guy did not know how to play at all. Well I guess greens live up to their rank.

It's still fucking abysmal. G1 hasn't fixed a single fucking problem since they took over, but why should they when they can just constantly shove P2W weapons onto their store and still make money? The matchmaking just gets worse and worse, the missions are badly designed which leads to constant camping, you can't even kill most of your opponents because of all the upgrades they have not counting the P2W weapons. The only way you can touch the other people is to get the decent weapons, but you can't because G1 weren't making enough money so they nerfed the fuck out of you earnings so now you can't even afford some basic upgrades and then force you to look at a fucking notice telling you to pay $5 a month for this shitfest.

The store doesn't even load correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

4. Post #204
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts

All of my rage. The guy did not know how to play at all. Well I guess greens live up to their rank.
    0-3? Pfft, I get backup who acquire 7 deaths and no kills on takeouts at least once an hour
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    October 2011
    214 Posts
    0-3? Pfft, I get backup who acquire 7 deaths and no kills on takeouts at least once an hour
    He didn't go for any of the objectives. I had to tell him to complete an objective because I was notoriety 5 and wanted to defend myself, and he still wouldn't complete it. He just kept trying to run around the general area doing nothing. when the last objective started up he decided to drive his car to a garage and sit in there. It's not that hes really bad it's just he didn't know what the hell was going on lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

6. Post #206
    September 2010
    6,094 Posts
    So, I'm downloading this game to check it out. My pc shouldn't give me many problems performance-wise.

Any tips? I don't want to be that one noob that doesn't even know how to move around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,085 Posts
    Fire in bursts
    Don't try to aim for the head
    Only use sprint if you really need to or are in the middle of a firefight
    Grenades are your best friend
    Get rid of your starter car ASAP
    All golds are hackers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #208
    November 2008
    1,679 Posts
    Also most facepunch players are on the Joker[NA] and Obeya[EU] servers, I play on both, and even with Obeya being more suitable for me latency-wise, I play on Joker more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

9. Post #209
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,540 Posts

You suck. I am gold and can win easily with a STOCK STAR and the pea shooter. Come at me bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,175 Posts
    obeya all the way, partying hard with elitedfish and southpark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,085 Posts
    Joker FTW. Someguy, Zoey and I make an amazing team.    even if sometimes I get a little heated   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,327 Posts
    Joker FTW. Someguy, Zoey and I make an amazing team.    even if sometimes I get a little heated   
    Everyone does with APB, no need to feel bad about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #213
    November 2010
    120 Posts
    [...]
    Only use sprint if you really need to or are in the middle of a firefight
    [...]
    Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #214
    October 2011
    214 Posts
    You suck. I am gold and can win easily with a STOCK STAR and the pea shooter. Come at me bro.
    hacker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,207 Posts
    He didn't go for any of the objectives. I had to tell him to complete an objective because I was notoriety 5 and wanted to defend myself, and he still wouldn't complete it. He just kept trying to run around the general area doing nothing. when the last objective started up he decided to drive his car to a garage and sit in there. It's not that hes really bad it's just he didn't know what the hell was going on lol.
    Imo Greens and Low Bronze should have a separate 'bracket' that keeps them out of Gold matches. 3 Greens do not make 1 Gold. It's really not fair to either side. The Gold has to put up with the Greens and risk losing the game, while the Green is utterly outplayed. High End Bronze and up should be all that's allowed in Goldmember matches, for fairness to both parties. (I say high-end bronze because I've seen bronze players that were fairly competent and able to hold their own, if not a just bit clueless or inexperienced).

Edited:

Also most facepunch players are on the Joker[NA] and Obeya[EU] servers, I play on both, and even with Obeya being more suitable for me latency-wise, I play on Joker more.
    We have an Enforcer and small Criminal clan here on Joker. From what I gather, it's got more life than those Obeya guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,327 Posts
    Imo Greens and Low Bronze should have a separate 'bracket' that keeps them out of Gold matches. 3 Greens do not make 1 Gold. It's really not fair to either side. The Gold has to put up with the Greens and risk losing the game, while the Green is utterly outplayed. High End Bronze and up should be all that's allowed in Goldmember matches, for fairness to both parties. (I say high-end bronze because I've seen bronze players that were fairly competent and able to hold their own, if not a just bit clueless or inexperienced).
    I agree, most times I lose a match to greens or bronzes who really can't play at all, yet really, if they throw enough grenades at you and fire enough rounds into you or your cover, they're bound to kill something.

Besides, when you do actually kill these people, I can only imagine that since you're used to opponents of your actual skill, that it seems stupid to them. Not only will you look like you took them out, then possibly all their friends, but it would just be a downer. This idea needs implementation, to make every party happy, at least put it in in some way shape or form.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #217
    April 2011
    66 Posts
    I just played with some Facepunch enforcers from Joker east. As I said in chat good game...the dumpster truck did make me rage a little.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    828 Posts
    apparently 2green 2 bronze 1 silver = 4 gold

oh and 2 bronze = 2 gold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,313 Posts
    So, I'm downloading this game to check it out. My pc shouldn't give me many problems performance-wise.

Any tips? I don't want to be that one noob that doesn't even know how to move around
    Be prepared to rage. Hard. Find friends to play with or you'll hate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #220
    November 2010
    120 Posts
    Just saw this on Joker, I couldn't help but laugh quite a bit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

21. Post #221
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    am I the only person that plays a male character?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,930 Posts
    am I the only person that plays a male character?
    Yes.

You weirdo.

23. Post #223
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    Yes.

You weirdo.
    No I'm normal

Just gotta get Cop 15 for the hat now

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,207 Posts
    Svein is male too.

Edited:

Look who we found;

25. Post #225
    Hi.
    July 2011
    3,900 Posts
    This game is fuuuun, got it yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,175 Posts
    We have an Enforcer and small Criminal clan here on Joker. From what I gather, it's got more life than those Obeya guys
    You're probably right about the clans being more alive, all of us facepunchers on obeya are in our own clans really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

27. Post #227
    Hi.
    July 2011
    3,900 Posts
    I have a clan with some friends, we couldn't think of a name so went with Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.

Edited:

I have shit all decals but I threw this together.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    So I was looking at some unreleased cars on the apb db site. Found some pretty interesting vegases. First off, the firebomb

http://apbdb.com/items/Vehicle_Car_A..._FireBomb_Crim

Looks like the general idea of the FireBomb is to point it at some enemies, hit nitro and bail out. Interesting that it appears to be a 4-wheel drive vegas. There is also apparently a crim and enforcer varient on it.

Then there are these two, Guilt and Innocence.

http://apbdb.com/items/Vehicle_Car_A...mas_Guilt_Crim
    http://apbdb.com/items/Vehicle_Car_A...Innocence_Crim

These have their own unique mods. Apparently Guilt has a self-destruct button. Whereas Innocence is immune to damage from being rammed (but weaker to guns and explosions). Also there seems to only be crim versions at the moment, but it appears these cars are still not ready for release. I'm assuming they'll be ARMAS things, unfortunately. I've got to admit, I'd love to have either the FireBomb or Guilt. I think I'll create my own version of Firebomb with one of the 3-slot cars, when I unlock them. Maybe a varzuga.

There are some other possible armas cars on the site too, like a pair of bishadas with identical mods called Gnarly and Radical. Apparently they have a 90's motif.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    So I was looking at some unreleased cars on the apb db site. Found some pretty interesting vegases. First off, the firebomb

Looks like the general idea of the FireBomb is to point it at some enemies, hit nitro and bail out. Interesting that it appears to be a 4-wheel drive vegas. There is also apparently a crim and enforcer varient on it.

These have their own unique mods. Apparently Guilt has a self-destruct button. Whereas Innocence is immune to damage from being rammed (but weaker to guns and explosions). Also there seems to only be crim versions at the moment, but it appears these cars are still not ready for release. I'm assuming they'll be ARMAS things, unfortunately. I've got to admit, I'd love to have either the FireBomb or Guilt. I think I'll create my own version of Firebomb with one of the 3-slot cars, when I unlock them. Maybe a varzuga.

There are some other possible armas cars on the site too, like a pair of bishadas with identical mods called Gnarly and Radical. Apparently they have a 90's motif.
    Back when Car Hacking was possible, you could see what the Firebomb looked like, and it had one of those massive superchargers sticking out the hood and a flame based paint job. Though it looked like shit.

Edited:

Actually I think I still might be able to catch a screenie of it

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,175 Posts
    you can still get screenies of it ye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

31. Post #231
    Hi.
    July 2011
    3,900 Posts
    How does one obtain this?

http://apbdb.com/items/FnMod_Character_CarSurfer

I'm fairly new to the game.

Edited:

Well actually how do you get any modifications?

32. Post #232
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    ooh, I might get some of Guilt and innocence, too

Edited:

and to Reevezy - quite a lot of the items you'll see on apbdb.com are unobtainable, you can only get happy landings, clotting agent and kevlar, you unlock those from higher tier contacts.

33. Post #233
    Hi.
    July 2011
    3,900 Posts
    That's disappointing, the one thing I always wanted to do was car surf.

34. Post #234
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    loadsa screenshots incoming

Edited:

Firebomb:

Guilt:

Innocence:

Gnarly and Radical look pretty much the same, except for some minor changes, pretty much just colours switched places
    Gnarly:

Radical:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,313 Posts

Firebomb sounds hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,172 Posts
    loadsa screenshots
    When you did this spoofing? I thought it was fixed before TL update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

37. Post #237
    November 2010
    120 Posts
    No I'm normal

Just gotta get Cop 15 for the hat now
    I just wanted to tell you to be careful. You can be banned for having that armband there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    When you did this spoofing? I thought it was fixed before TL update.
    1 hour ago, after the fix it's just impossible to save a car with parts you don't own. You can still replace the models, as you can see all of these were replacing a G21 Vegas that I do not own

39. Post #239
    November 2010
    120 Posts
    I'm late.

What Mastahamma said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

40. Post #240
    November 2010
    5,606 Posts
    You should be good if you replace the swastika with a smiley or some other random lines