1. Post #561
    than again 1chains1 could LEARN SOMETHING FROM THAT.
    I regret nothing and will continue my quest.

Besides, I can stick my dick over a burning candle and not feel a thing now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    No, I didn't maintain contact with them. I was just interested behind the scenes. Now I'm actually talking to them, either again or for the first time.
    ah, that's cool then.

any protips here for valentine's day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #563
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    Lol save your money. Last year when I was dating my ex I took her to fondue and it cost like $115 to get out of the place. Hence the "you never took me on nice dates". I don't really like Valentines day though, just a corporate holiday. You should just celebrate Valentine's life and be courteous, sweet, and romantic to women all the time so you can bone them through chocolate bribery.

Edited:

Anyone here ever burst a blood vessel in their dick? I think I did. For the past 3 months I've had this weird purple mark on my dick and it looks like a bruise but it won't go away. It came out of nowhere. My doctor said he didn't know what it was, but it doesn't hurt and he said it wasn't an STD. He said that it was probably a burst blood vessel. Anyways, just pissing me off. My ex was used to seeing it, but I don't want another girl to freak out if we start stripping down and I have a purple spot on the side of my dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #564
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    can we have pics of ex? :P

(I kid, I kid)

considering asking someone out on valentines, probably will do it day before to be hipster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    can we have pics of ex? :P

(I kid, I kid)

considering asking someone out on valentines, probably will do it day before to be hipster.
    I would but if someone ever found this it'd be uber creepy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    probably will do it day before to be hipster.
    oh yeah
    ask someone a day before and suddenly you've got deerhunter on your zune and you get invited to listening parties
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    I would but if someone ever found this it'd be uber creepy.
    that's what PMs are for :buddy:

j/k

oh yeah
    ask someone a day before and suddenly you've got deerhunter on your zune and you get invited to listening parties
    you know I just say 'hipster' to trollbait

though I have been called a "hipster gamer" irl when I bitch about how minecraft and tf2 now are crap, and how I only play obscure Ukrainian/German RTS, milsim/realism, and certain sourcemods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    you know I just say 'hipster' to trollbait
    hahh you have no idea who deerhunter is, do you?
    i bet you've never been to a listening party either.

i feel bad for you

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    hahh you have no idea who deerhunter is, do you?
    i bet you've never been to a listening party either.

i feel bad for you
    don't know, don't care.

pssh music.

If people seriously think I'm a music hipster they are seriously not perceiving things correctly. I couldn't give 2 fucks about what music I listen to. As long as it just makes homework less boring and I don't mind how it sounds.

10. Post #570
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    don't know, don't care.

pssh music.

If people seriously think I'm a music hipster they are seriously not perceiving things correctly.
    you can't be a hipster without music sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    you can't be a hipster without music sorry
    fine, I'm a 'sterhip' gamer, happy?

12. Post #572
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    I'm an unintentional hipster :(

but NMH are just so darn good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #573
    >Say's to girl that you like her
    >She says aww
    >Ask girl if she likes me
    >She say's maybe
    >Few days later fuck up everything by doing a little drama
    >True story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #574
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    >She says aww
    >She say's maybe
    >True story.
    tell us about this drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    >She says aww
    >She say's maybe
    >True story.
    Maybe means no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    tell us about this drama
    She send me sms like this : I am angry at you now it seriuos you can just delete my number. Later sends me sms: you won't apologize me? I say no, because i have nothing to apologize. She says you won't love me and tralalal and tralala something like that and that i should never write her again.

Maybe means no.

From mine experience , not always
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,812 Posts
    She send me sms like this : I am angry at you now it seriuos you can just delete my number. Later sends me sms: you won't apologize me? I say no, because i have nothing to apologize. She says you won't love me and tralalal and tralala something like that and that i should never write her again.
    Man, what a keeper she is.

I think in this case you should probably look elsewhere. Girls can be emotionally unstable, but the flip-flop shown there can only get worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    January 2010
    3,065 Posts
    do any of you have a manual on how to have sex with a female object?

19. Post #579
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    5,103 Posts
    put your willy in her front bottom and wave it about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 5Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts

From mine experience , not always
    like did she get angry randomly?

21. Post #581
    like did she get angry randomly?
    yup

Edited:

do any of you have a manual on how to have sex with a female object?
    step 1. Find a perfect girl. I keep failing at that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,048 Posts
    yup

Edited:

step 1. Find a perfect girl. I keep failing at that
    Fortunately for you, there are no perfect girls. Which probably makes you feel better, because there's always a near-perfect girl right around the corner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,504 Posts
    2 possibilities then

#1: that means she's crazy

#2: you did something that ticked her off

if situation #1: don't stick your dick in the crazy, feel good that it ended now before you were too attached.

if situation #2: tell us what happened for advice

24. Post #584
    2 possibilities then

#1: that means she's crazy

#2: you did something that ticked her off

if situation #1: don't stick your dick in the crazy, feel good that it ended now before you were too attached.

if situation #2: tell us what happened for advice
    i did nothing i swear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events

25. Post #585

December 2011
    391 Posts
    that means she's crazy

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,381 Posts
    Went out with the girl I like and a few of her friends to see a horror movie tonight. It was nice and I got to put my arm around her shoulders during the scary parts.. I think I might invite her to hang out at the cafe next time I see her.

27. Post #587
    January 2012
    4 Posts
    So… For my very first post, I have a question or two… What are your opinions on how long it takes to actually know you love somebody…? And how do you know if you love someone? I know these are stupid questions, but I am curious as to what you all think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

28. Post #588
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,861 Posts
    So… For my very first post, I have a question or two… What are your opinions on how long it takes to actually know you love somebody…? And how do you know if you love someone? I know these are stupid questions, but I am curious as to what you all think.
    People have to decide that for themselves. Hard and fast rules don't work in this situation. There is no "After four years, you are in love" limit. Though I think that everyone here agrees that the first leg of a relationship is the infatuation both people have for each other. People around here have said that that can last upwards of a year or two even. It really all depends. I personally don't think that it lasts quite that long, but that isn't backed up by as much experience as the other people have.

29. Post #589
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,276 Posts
    Just broke up with my girlfriend after a two and a half year relationship.. feelsbadman.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    Just broke up with my girlfriend after a two and a half year relationship.. feelsbadman.jpg
    I dated my ex for like a year and a half. It felt good to me. In time you'll probably be happy you did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    January 2012
    4 Posts
    People have to decide that for themselves. Hard and fast rules don't work in this situation. There is no "After four years, you are in love" limit. Though I think that everyone here agrees that the first leg of a relationship is the infatuation both people have for each other. People around here have said that that can last upwards of a year or two even. It really all depends. I personally don't think that it lasts quite that long, but that isn't backed up by as much experience as the other people have.

Very true… Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really do appreciate it.

32. Post #592
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,276 Posts
    I dated my ex for like a year and a half. It felt good to me. In time you'll probably be happy you did.
    I'm crazy happy, still feel bad for her though..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    Holy shit, so if anyone remembers formspring and how it was moderately popular about a year or two years ago, it just made my night.

Some girl that I thought never really even paid attention to me (extremely cute and cool) just messaged me on facebook telling me that this confession about how she thought I was really cool and handsome and stuff just came up front about it. She posted something on my formspring like a year+ ago. Gonna ask this girl on a date! She's mad cute and we go to the same University now.

Hell yeah.

Edited:

I'm crazy happy, still feel bad for her though..
    Dude, I was feeling bad for my ex for about a week, but she was saying so much shit about me and telling me all of this stuff about how I'm a shitty person that I just dropped any remaining feelings for her. Hopefully yours has a bit more respect for you as a person than mine did, but just enjoy your newfound freedom and take it easy. Go on some dates and see some other people, but I would take a break before I invest in someone so much again, at least I know I am.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,276 Posts
    First real girlfriend, as I am relatively young. She started off begging and shit, turned in to her telling me that I'm, to quote you, "dropping all feelings for her", honestly though, I'm really enjoying the feeling of freedom as you said. Really enjoying this thread, seems like a chill place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #595
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    First real girlfriend, as I am relatively young. She started off begging and shit, turned in to her telling me that I'm, to quote you, "dropping all feelings for her", honestly though, I'm really enjoying the feeling of freedom as you said. Really enjoying this thread, seems like a chill place.
    Assuming I'm reading this right, it's good that you didn't give into her begging when you broke up with her, because I did that once before I actually put my foot down and it just lead to like 3 more months of utter shitstorm. You make me sah proud! That was my first real girlfriend too.

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    Maybe means no.
    Maybe got me 11 months and still going strong, fuck your shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #597
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Maybe means shes a hesitant fuck.
    Keep on pushing for an answer. that suicidal kid is a pretty good troll hes had them rilled up alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,381 Posts
    I'm not sure whether or not I should introduce my friends to the girl I'm going out with. Seeing as they're just as if not more so introverted and awkward as me. Though her friends seemed pretty strange also (though in a different sort of way.) so I suppose she'll probably like them.

39. Post #599
    I'm not sure whether or not I should introduce my friends to the girl I'm going out with. Seeing as they're just as if not more so introverted and awkward as me. Though her friends seemed pretty strange also (though in a different sort of way.) so I suppose she'll probably like them.
    . Worst idea ever. Trust me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,381 Posts
    I think I live in the best area for a first date (though semi-second date sort of.) Considering there's a group of Cafes along with some small storefronts on a main street intersecting a small very scenic river with a great ice cream shop right next to the bridge. It's quite beautiful during sunset. Also most of the buildings are converted from some small brick factories from the turn of the century and the rest of the shops are converted from colonial era houses.

Edited:Shit I think I killed the thread.