1. Post #7401
    a.k.a compwhizii
    Dennab
    December 2012
    96 Posts
    looks better than vb4 imo. & vb3
    everyone in the licensed customers forum fucking hates it.

It's a horrible piece of software that should be no where near gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

2. Post #7402
    Andrew McWatters
    Dennab
    March 2011
    4,658 Posts
    lol vbull

3. Post #7403

February 2012
    131 Posts
    I thought I'd have a try at responsive layouts too

needs more white apple products
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7404
    italian
    June 2011
    2,644 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #7405
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Why are you unhappy with it? Or did you mean you don't know how to continue? I think it looks sweet. I would definitely want something like that as a stream page.
    Oh I wasnt it unhappy with it, i was unsure to continue with the first one, the second one i posted is what im going to stick with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #7406
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Oh I wasnt it unhappy with it, i was unsure to continue with the first one, the second one i posted is what im going to stick with.
    Awesome! If you stream yourself, feel free to post name.

Edited:

I'm not funny, stop rating me funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7407
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    When i finish up the site i'll post it here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #7408
    HTF
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    525 Posts
    VB still have not secured their paypal checkout, I have emailed them about it but I doubt they will fix it or even get back to me. I have only ever gotten one "ok we'll look in to it" response from any sites that are vulnerable. Everyone else just ignore the emails. Their loss of money not mine XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #7409
    Andrew McWatters
    Dennab
    March 2011
    4,658 Posts
    VB still have not secured their paypal checkout, I have emailed them about it but I doubt they will fix it or even get back to me. I have only ever gotten one "ok we'll look in to it" response from any sites that are vulnerable. Everyone else just ignore the emails. Their loss of money not mine XD
    they're too busy making bad forum software to worry about bad paypal gateways

sometimes in life you can only focus on doing one thing really, really badly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #7410
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    im not really a web developer but this is my attempt at my mockup
    http://vizze.net/ridingkeys/
    it probably looks very bad and i'm going to make a lot of changes since its designed for one resolution only and it'll need to be changed
    just need some help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #7411
    Guru mediation error
    July 2012
    6,414 Posts
    im not really a web developer but this is my attempt at my mockup
    http://vizze.net/ridingkeys/
    it probably looks very bad and i'm going to make a lot of changes since its designed for one resolution only and it'll need to be changed
    just need some help
    Its actually pretty damn good for your first attempt, optimize a few of the huge images and redesign it to fit a 1024x768 screen minimum.
    Plenty of desktop PC's still use that pitiful resolution, and the iPad too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #7412
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Its actually pretty damn good for your first attempt, optimize a few of the huge images and redesign it to fit a 1024x768 screen minimum.
    Plenty of desktop PC's still use that pitiful resolution, and the iPad too.
    ah, well the thing is i checked the most common resolution and thats what i designed in it, but yeah ill work on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #7413
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,536 Posts
    The way it's coded is also a bit odd IMO... Fixed his menu though (linked him a working image)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events

14. Post #7414
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    The way it's coded is also a bit odd IMO... Fixed his menu though (linked him a working image)
    Thanks. Also im not the best web developer, and i dont know how to code for shite really so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #7415
    mkp

June 2012
    92 Posts
    added html5 drag'n'drop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

16. Post #7416
    added html5 drag'n'drop
    You might wanna drop .png from the classnames
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #7417
    I paid $2 for this
    October 2010
    780 Posts
    Thinking about creating a personal movie library that automatically gets information from imdb or something similar.

Kind of like xbmc but only for movies and without all the useless htpc functionality.

Not sure how hard it is to launch vlc with a specific file from a browser. If it is too much trouble I might turn it into a windows 8 app.

Some drafts I made while bored.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #7418
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,622 Posts
    The website I did for BPA made top ten in the state, so we'll be moving onto state competitions in a week or two! If we happen to make first place we'll be going on to nationals.

Thanks for those of you who provided feedback when I first posted it!

19. Post #7419
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,536 Posts
    Thinking about creating a personal movie library that automatically gets information from imdb or something similar.

Kind of like xbmc but only for movies and without all the useless htpc functionality.

Not sure how hard it is to launch vlc with a specific file from a browser. If it is too much trouble I might turn it into a windows 8 app.

Some drafts I made while bored.
    I just use Plex on my server - then I can stream it to every device @ home.. Even when I'm not home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

20. Post #7420

December 2012
    9 Posts
    Facebook.com My new site check it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Programming King Programming King x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)