1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    115 Posts
    Well those are all KillingFloor Soldiers and Specimens in psk and tga file formats. You'll need MilkShape 3d (1.8.4) or 3d Studio Max + psk importer, or Blender 2.5 whith psk importer in order to use those.
    There are 39 character models (38 soldiers + 1 trader), I have included all the specimens (normal, circus, halloween and xmas)

Download the Soldiers
    Code:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c1a9774/n/KFSoldiers.rar
    Downoad All the Specimens
    Code:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c1a994c/n/KFSpecimens.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,919 Posts
    Someone rig the German and the Russian guy.
    Do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    115 Posts
    They are all rigged, just need to be edited and compiled. :P (but I'm not experienced enough to do it, that's why I'm posting them). Aniway the models are much more than those shown on the screans... :P

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    5,372 Posts
    DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDO ITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Wait for NexusElite to come and take care of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    Fucking awesome!!!! i hope see this models on gmod soon !!

7. Post #7
    May 2011
    570 Posts
    i would KILL for the pyro KF model... I have plans. also, if nexus actually compiles these, will you kindly pm me the pyro KF model as an SMD?

Edited:

also, were these extracted models or what?

8. Post #8
    May 2011
    943 Posts
    The Pyro's are already compiled if I'm correct.
    Check Gmod.org for it.

9. Post #9
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    i hope someone will port them soon

10. Post #10
    May 2011
    570 Posts
    The Pyro's are already compiled if I'm correct.
    Check Gmod.org for it.
    They have no finger posing, which is a real turn-down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    256 Posts
    75 in the pipe.
    *Pow*

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,356 Posts
    clown bloat must be done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,430 Posts
    Sorry if this sounds rude but is anyone working on this for Gmod?

14. Post #14
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    Sorry if this sounds rude but is anyone working on this for Gmod?
    nobody knows

15. Post #15
    Can someone give me a dayz copy?
    April 2011
    1,277 Posts
    Working on!

16. Post #16
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    Working on!
    you are working on it? nice

17. Post #17
    April 2011
    1,277 Posts
    I've maked 2 playermodels and npc whit the smd,but some texture don't exist like the "flishy.smd" :/
    And i must Rebuild ALL the bones and for make it works :/

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    115 Posts
    All textures are there (I have ported those models to hl1 engine...). About the bones... Well they are not my concern. :P I know how to make those bones to work for hl1 engine... oh and one more thing... those bones are not the valve bipped bones... You need damn good hacking skills in order to convert them, or you can simply make them as ragdools. I think the player models are useless.

Edit: Let me give you a little hint.. you can actually conver the bones and use them as valve bipped bones. Just have to use milkshape 3d....

19. Post #19
    April 2011
    1,277 Posts
    All textures are there (I have ported those models to hl1 engine...). About the bones... Well they are not my concern. :P I know how to make those bones to work for hl1 engine... oh and one more thing... those bones are not the valve bipped bones... You need damn good hacking skills in order to convert them, or you can simply make them as ragdools. I think the player models are useless.

Edit: Let me give you a little hint.. you can actually conver the bones and use them as valve bipped bones. Just have to use milkshape 3d....
    Yeah,you are right,no is easy recreate the bones and make the skin for this... you can do a simple ragdoll,but, i don't like the idea :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    115 Posts
    Well... you don't need to recreate the bones... Rename, export, import the newskeleton, import and here you go. Rigged on dfault valve bipped...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    115 Posts

22. Post #22

January 2012
    1 Posts
    What about this ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    January 2012
    239 Posts
    I don't mind ragdolls :3
    Yeah,you are right,no is easy recreate the bones and make the skin for this... you can do a simple ragdoll,but, i don't like the idea :/

24. Post #24
    July 2013
    1,674 Posts
    Sorry if I bump this but there are a few that are already on Source...
    Such as Foster, Pyros, Husk, Patriarch(Heh, from L4D with love) and even DAR. But I will try my hand at porting MOST of these(Yay! Circus Freaks!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    July 2013
    1,674 Posts
    Sorry if I bump this but there are a few that are already on Source...
    Such as Foster, Pyros, Husk, Patriarch(Heh, from L4D with love) and even DAR. But I will try my hand at porting MOST of these(Yay! Circus Freaks!)
    Meh, tried it, not working. If only I knew someone with modeling skills -,.,-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)