1. Post #1
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Here's just one of the 22,000+ vids she has uploaded on her YT account.

Well fuck, now I can't sleep. :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny x 46Late x 2Informative x 2Friendly x 2Winner x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Follow me, satisfaction guaranteed!
    August 2010
    2,255 Posts
    I thought I had it bad on views. So many of her videos have so little views.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2009
    1,801 Posts
    22 752 videos, what the hell

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,432 Posts
    Look! Gypsy!

Seriously, what the fuck is that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Some more info about this crazy-ass woman can be found on Reddit...

Also, her website. :ohdear:

Edited:

OH GAWD WHAT

Edited:

:wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2011
    271 Posts
    needs english subtitles or translations

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Apparently she speaks russian with a litle bit of english every now and then... it's so friggin' confusing, you can't even tell what the shit is she talking about...

WHICH MAKES HER EVEN CREEPIER.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,432 Posts

Not even Google could figure that shit out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Her Twitter stream:

Her YouTube's "About Me":

About Me:

urgent message of isolation-at burning of comouter ,1st.,october.,2011:iran;moslems. gov. isolate me from youtube all otehr public,ban to pass quake vision acsiomal natual knowledge, repress in elimination of me and extortion of property, fabrication.,s they burned comouter for onyl to stop alaska quake information access-afetr talk at israel embasy on different themes-incl australia;straus kahn syndrom ban on my picture ect.
    iran, moslems and gov. of russia want tax
    and pinishment for my capabiltiie sand openly repress contact with israel. i express protetst. thye now will extort money for any kind of renueal-. teh sceintologists shwoed to em preliminar6y crime as in to americans-
    ran afetr me
    after embassy wiht tlakign abotu reparing of the comouter. they coutned we will nto pay for flat.
    gos[v supports lyshkov make all this also as punishment o and marking of anniversary of mayor/s resignation an djewish flotillas of israel- when also been no computer rline!!!!!!

hundered per insirt and way!!becuase i am

from viflic library wher they did not wnat i to knwo ab big quake and shoolbus bombing.
    ==================================
    attn . to mr. prime minister of israel/-mr netanyhau.
    I am in full isolation after yest talk on camer afrom 4-6 incl my say ab quake;australia;
    iran orders, straus kahn ect.
    chechen administration unde rgov. order anncouenced full alert of final repressions for my contact with israel in direct line on camera-=
    and mostly,
    ther in paranolja only of
    to shut up quake vision confirmation which i do tot need to get-.
    they burned computer - i can not send from any anythign and to know the news .
    iran, chehcn diaspora, gov. coutn to drive vision and openly , militarypersecute any contact with israel-
    forbide SPORT TRAINING AND VIDEOS!!!!!!-
    COUTN TO STOP THEM BY NO COMPUTING.

zombiing by no connection by iran idology to line on NO CONNECTION TO VISION AND ELM SPORT.
    BECIDES
    STRAT OPEN EXTORTION OF FLAT- as coutne dto stop payment for exile flat9large summary- by burn comotue rb\ at night before payment=time of burn appr.-
    1 a.m.
    i will try to appera at embabsy .please switch on camera giv ethis order. videos not sendt with quake say shoudl be numbers 21.22.23

.they counted to make high abusemnet to em for quak esay and talk on camer abolishing all th emoney till tuesday-pressing and imposing pounishment- but whne husband di not reacte first time-
    and education did nto happen- they burned com - us ethe same flotilla electricity syndrom. so turky involve is obviously
    ===============
    f porovocators,police mfarbications criminal tatakcs and efforts ofd rape but wnat nobody knows this-youtueb refuse to me in right on court and reflect new power of uk coek iktno power which foirbdie tyo christians freedom of speech and cretive abilitie swithrou violenec of islam an diran direct=
    I also can consider this repression as reaction of american government to
    my say durign masturbatuion video that this look like relation of Obama and Medvedev to israel,expresions of anti-semitism -

grounding on thta moslems allow to themself do to express such level of anti0-semitism as shpotuign of in tmidating an dinsultign masturbation at israeli events;isralei negotiation with usa-not first case of it-

and that if they shwo toi em masturbation at the most sharpo0 cases of vision sure to shut up my nature capabilities it means-

only in case of state anti-semitism it is possible to behaviour so as to jews is not envisageging the survive and so thjeir own feautures and that state authorities did tno consider no one case of moslem ordered inlults and persecutiono in mass scalde implementing fro creative expressions-

becides,it also can consider tjhis action as the first of all krmelin fight for anomal technologies and direct accusation of me in connection with UFO what oI never
    This woman is downright insane.

Edited:

Oh christ--she has ANOTHER YT user with 3,000+ vids!

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope NOPE NOPE! :gonk:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,945 Posts
    An endless supply of crazy lady fap material.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2007
    2,373 Posts
    I speak Russian fluently and 95% of the time I have no idea what she is actually saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 7 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,404 Posts
    This is depressing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

13. Post #13
    March 2011
    572 Posts
    I don't know why but the beginning of the video scared the living shit out of me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,603 Posts
    One subscriber for every 22 videos

That's a bad hit rate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    Her about me is just...what

Code:

urgent message of isolation-at burning of comouter ,1st.,october.,2011:iran;moslems. gov. isolate me from youtube all otehr public,ban to pass quake vision acsiomal natual knowledge, repress in elimination of me and extortion of property, fabrication.,s they burned comouter for onyl to stop alaska quake information access-afetr talk at israel embasy on different themes-incl australia;straus kahn syndrom ban on my picture ect.
    iran, moslems and gov. of russia want tax
    and pinishment for my capabiltiie sand openly repress contact with israel. i express protetst. thye now will extort money for any kind of renueal-. teh sceintologists shwoed to em preliminar6y crime as in to americans-
    ran afetr me
    after embassy wiht tlakign abotu reparing of the comouter. they coutned we will nto pay for flat.
    gos[v supports lyshkov make all this also as punishment o and marking of anniversary of mayor/s resignation an djewish flotillas of israel- when also been no computer rline!!!!!!

hundered per insirt and way!!becuase i am

from viflic library wher they did not wnat i to knwo ab big quake and shoolbus bombing.
    ==================================
    attn . to mr. prime minister of israel/-mr netanyhau.
    I am in full isolation after yest talk on camer afrom 4-6 incl my say ab quake;australia;
    iran orders, straus kahn ect.
    chechen administration unde rgov. order anncouenced full alert of final repressions for my contact with israel in direct line on camera-=
    and mostly,
    ther in paranolja only of
    to shut up quake vision confirmation which i do tot need to get-.
    they burned computer - i can not send from any anythign and to know the news .
    iran, chehcn diaspora, gov. coutn to drive vision and openly , militarypersecute any contact with israel-
    forbide SPORT TRAINING AND VIDEOS!!!!!!-
    COUTN TO STOP THEM BY NO COMPUTING.

zombiing by no connection by iran idology to line on NO CONNECTION TO VISION AND ELM SPORT.
    BECIDES
    STRAT OPEN EXTORTION OF FLAT- as coutne dto stop payment for exile flat9large summary- by burn comotue rb\ at night before payment=time of burn appr.-
    1 a.m.
    i will try to appera at embabsy .please switch on camera giv ethis order. videos not sendt with quake say shoudl be numbers 21.22.23

.they counted to make high abusemnet to em for quak esay and talk on camer abolishing all th emoney till tuesday-pressing and imposing pounishment- but whne husband di not reacte first time-
    and education did nto happen- they burned com - us ethe same flotilla electricity syndrom. so turky involve is obviously
    ===============
    f porovocators,police mfarbications criminal tatakcs and efforts ofd rape but wnat nobody knows this-youtueb refuse to me in right on court and reflect new power of uk coek iktno power which foirbdie tyo christians freedom of speech and cretive abilitie swithrou violenec of islam an diran direct= 
    I also can consider this repression as reaction of american government to 
    my say durign masturbatuion video that this look like relation of Obama and Medvedev to israel,expresions of anti-semitism -

grounding on thta moslems allow to themself do to express such level of anti0-semitism as shpotuign of in tmidating an dinsultign masturbation at israeli events;isralei negotiation with usa-not first case of it-

and that if they shwo toi em masturbation at the most sharpo0 cases of vision sure to shut up my nature capabilities it means-

only in case of state anti-semitism it is possible to behaviour so as to jews is not envisageging the survive and so thjeir own feautures and that state authorities did tno consider no one case of moslem ordered inlults and persecutiono in mass scalde implementing fro creative expressions-

becides,it also can consider tjhis action as the first of all krmelin fight for anomal technologies and direct accusation of me in connection with UFO what oI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    September 2009
    786 Posts
    She seems..... very, uh, upstanding about Israeli, her videos are PROBABLY just endless rants and schizophrenic Ramblings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2008
    2,455 Posts
    Damn youtube, you scary!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,027 Posts
    Kinda reminds me of that weird kid who was the only one on a forum, and he had several thousand posts.

It was like looking at a ghost town with one schizophrenic member,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #19

January 2010
    850 Posts
    She doesn't sleep
    I am scared

20. Post #20
    September 2009
    786 Posts
    http://i.imgur.com/1E2f0.png

THE PLOT THICKENS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 16Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2011
    25 Posts
    Saw this awhile back, I get the creeps every time I see it posted somewhere. This woman is obviously crazy as shit. I wish I knew what she was saying. She's probably been through some horrific shit in order to be so nuts.

22. Post #22
    December 2009
    246 Posts
    Creepy as hell.

23. Post #23
    Ah fuck fuck fuck

2:30 here and I was just about to head off to bed

But no I just had to watch the fucking video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    November 2011
    25 Posts
    Her website is http://refbatch.com Creepy as shit.

Also found this, an essay written about her that answers a lot of questions: http://www.actionyes.org/issue15/wang/wang1.html The whole story behind her is really fascinating. It's almost like she was driven insane purposely, but she's still half there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    785 Posts
    And now I can't sleep, thanks again facepunch! Also the post above this one is quite an interesting read, makes you wonder.

26. Post #26
    October 2009
    1,923 Posts
    Shit wrong thread.... haha this is super creepy need to read that article all the way through.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    785 Posts
    Weird, on her website sometimes you'll find almost completely coherent sentences in there, although most of the rest is complete nonsense.
    One word that comes up a lot in there is fabrication and blackmail. This is pretty weird. I wonder how long she has been like this.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Nipples. And she almost has a joker smile in the beginning.

29. Post #29
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    Nipples. And she almost has a joker smile in the beginning.

30. Post #30
    October 2009
    538 Posts
    cuhrazy

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    October 2008
    3,389 Posts
    someone put this crazy bitch out of her misery with a .38
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

32. Post #32
    I speak Russian fluently and 95% of the time I have no idea what she is actually saying.
    Russian is my second native language and I don't think she is speaking russian, is she? Some words sound russian but not all of them. Maybe belarus or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Official Bro of DD

June 2010
    13,642 Posts
    Shes watching you

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,376 Posts
    Sexy

35. Post #35
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 9Informative x 2Funny x 2Winner x 1Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,937 Posts
    This is fucking scary holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts

Thats not a real language she is just mumbling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,027 Posts
    sja sja bla blu bla fidi fidi pretty gurls jadda jadda jalla kalla
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,593 Posts
    Give a mental patient a camera and internet access.

Observe as patient discovers how to use twitter, youtube, and minor camera functionality.

Terminate patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)