1. Post #81
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    cool another one

give me ideas fp!
    Make a song that people can fuck to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    "We should allow child labor overseas ...the sweatshop is what is saving the 9 year old worker"
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    cool another one

give me ideas fp!
    Alice in Wonderland syndrome.

3. Post #83
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts

Bam! First submission fro album art.
    no idea what the fuck that is but I like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    April 2009
    655 Posts
    ...NO REMIXES?! GODAMMIT! I already made the song...

Edited:

Can I post the damn thing anyways...I worked hard on it, dammit.

5. Post #85
    January 2010
    560 Posts
    Will write a new track for this!

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,744 Posts
    ...NO REMIXES?! GODAMMIT! I already made the song...

Edited:

Can I post the damn thing anyways...I worked hard on it, dammit.
    No. The rule is there for legal reasons. Since the album is being sold, we can't ride off fair use or anything.

Either contact the artist and ask them nicely if you can use it on the album(Probably won't hurt to mention the money is going towards charity) or make a new song.

7. Post #87
    August 2010
    2,632 Posts
    I'll join in, not sure I'll make the deadline (whenever it is chosen) though, I've got to mix my bands songs (and we've got basstracking left).

8. Post #88
    I'm in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    "We should allow child labor overseas ...the sweatshop is what is saving the 9 year old worker"
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    So far five submissions.

10. Post #90
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    I consider myself a pretty good singer, so if anyone needs any vocals send me a pm and I'll try it out.

11. Post #91
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    I consider myself a pretty good singer, so if anyone needs any vocals send me a pm and I'll try it out.
    Do you have any recordings of yourself singing? I might be interested!

12. Post #92
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    Do you have any recordings of yourself singing? I might be interested!
    Well no I don't. And why am I so stupid to post this now? I won't have time to do anything this week because of school. God damnit :(

13. Post #93
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Well it's really hard to judge whether you're a good singer or not if you don't have any recording of your singing. Plus, you know, you just said that you'd try out if anyone was interested.
    Why wouldn't you post it now? You're offering your services, aren't you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,524 Posts
    I suppose I could make interesting stuff for drumset, but I bet you guys could just do them yourself.

15. Post #95
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    Alright, I'll try to record something tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Awesome, I look forward to hear what you bring to the table. =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    Awesome, I look forward to hear what you bring to the table. =)
    Alright. Good night to you sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    April 2010
    7,680 Posts
    This song that I am working is fucking insane!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

19. Post #99

October 2011
    187 Posts
    I don't get how to use programs to make music. I must be retarded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,889 Posts
    Youtube is your friend.

21. Post #101

October 2011
    187 Posts
    Can't listen to some guy with a nerdy voice explain things I don't understand. Voice is key, most people sound like dumbshits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    statement: you are an idiot

Edited:

what kind of song should I make. Noise Rock, Punk, Thrash, Garage, Blues Rock, maybe try an old school Rush type epic in the vein of The Necromancer, something like that.
    Wat u think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    April 2010
    7,680 Posts
    I submitted my track. I can't wait for you guys to hear it.

Edited:

Since no one seems to be working towards making album art, here is a back cover!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,524 Posts
    statement: you are an idiot

Edited:

what kind of song should I make. Noise Rock, Punk, Thrash, Garage, Blues Rock, maybe try an old school Rush type epic in the vein of The Necromancer, something like that.
    Wat u think?
    try that. Inspiration from Allman Bros. and SRV I suppose.

25. Post #105
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    Keep the album art coming.

26. Post #106
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,523 Posts
    Got a Idea for a cover, but I doubt it'll fit for this, has more a concept album feel

Edited:

WIP obviously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

27. Post #107
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    Very nice. No clue what the umbrella would be for though. So far the album art entries have been quite good.

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,217 Posts
    Got a Idea for a cover, but I doubt it'll fit for this, has more a concept album feel

Edited:

WIP obviously
    For a second there I thought it was James Bond holding a gun with a really long silencer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #109
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    For a second there I thought it was James Bond holding a gun with a really long silencer.
    Idea...

Lol guys I don't know how to photoshop.

Edit:
    Did the image quality get fucked too? Bleh. I got a psd saved anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8 (list)

30. Post #110
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    That's pretty clever.

Maybe holding a conductor's baton would be more appropriate in either of the photos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    I like it a lot, the one you made Zenpod was beatiful too, but as you touch on it looks more like an album for a concept album.

Edited:

The track listing could be something like
    etc too

32. Post #112
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    Added a resolution requirement. 1:1 ratio and at least 500x500px. Not that there has been any issue with that in this or the last thread, but just in case somebody springs for a 100x100 cover that can't be blown up without getting pixelated or a 500x1000 cover that would look pretty awkward, especially with the previous album covers.

Edited:

I'm still trying to figure out what T.F.W.O is. Looks cool.

33. Post #113
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    That's pretty clever.
    I'd like to see someone with actual photoshop skills re-do mine. I'm not much of a graphic designer.

34. Post #114
    October 2011
    930 Posts
    I may record a track, if I find the time.

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,744 Posts
    Supernoodles one kicks ass.

Lets use it

36. Post #116
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    It's too early to decide on album art. The submission process shall go on.

Though, what should be decided on is a release date. I have no problem setting one myself, but I'd like to see what other people think.

37. Post #117
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    Again, does anyone have any extra steam gifts laying around they'd be okay with parting with that we can use for promotional incentive?

I'll get a few when the black friday sales come around, maybe one or two before then, but we should start gathering a list of what we have and what we can offer.

38. Post #118
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,073 Posts
    I think I'm going to submit this song.
    I'll make some changes first, though. Particularily on making the chorus sound less like a clusterfuck of notes and making the transitions easier on the ears.

39. Post #119
    April 2011
    2,034 Posts
    I'm going to submit this album on somethingawful by the way, I reckon we should get a few listens (and downloads) from there. Also planning on getting in touch with a guy who reviews music on his blog:
    http://musicjustus.blogspot.com/
    He writes pretty funny but probably isn't what you'd look for in a review, but views are views and I like the way he writes. =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    November 2011
    87 Posts
    I'm unbanned and ready to get back to the collab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)