1. Post #1841
    February 2011
    2,113 Posts
    Yes. Took a little while but one day i loaded up Isaac and got all the missing achievements at once. Just give it time and hopefully it'll do the same.
    This happened to me too. Suddenly got about 8 achievements at once one day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1842
    October 2010
    136 Posts
    Oh boy, what a great starting item. I'll surely beat Sheol with Cain this time!

Nope. After stunning Sheol's final form with Mom's Bra and killing it within seconds with the knife this happens.

He has disappeared, blood is appearing from fucking nowhere and his health bar has fudged up. What in the actual fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1843
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    What happens if you take the cat head (guppy, the 9 lives item) in satans room if you don't have enough hearts to take it? I mean, I know it kills you then promptly respawns you, but will i respawn in or outside the satan room? There's a brimstone item next to it and I want booooth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1844
    February 2011
    2,113 Posts
    What happens if you take the cat head (guppy, the 9 lives item) in satans room if you don't have enough hearts to take it? I mean, I know it kills you then promptly respawns you, but will i respawn in or outside the satan room? There's a brimstone item next to it and I want booooth.
    You respawn outside I believe

5. Post #1845
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    nope, just tried it.

also tried to find the answer on youtube and found a fun exploit in this game. if you'll excuse me now I'm going to break this game

6. Post #1846
    February 2011
    2,113 Posts
    Don't tell us then

7. Post #1847
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,802 Posts
    Thanks! it really worked!

Edited:

nope, just tried it.

also tried to find the answer on youtube and found a fun exploit in this game. if you'll excuse me now I'm going to break this game
    Haha I'vee seen the same video. Is that exploit still working ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

8. Post #1848
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    Don't tell us then
    ok
    Haha I'vee seen the same video. Is that exploit still working ?
    Yeah just tried it out. There hasnt been a patch released since then afaik so yeah its still good. I've got some many fucking items holy shit. Filled up the pause screen by caves 1 or 2.

9. Post #1849
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,809 Posts
    nope, just tried it.

Enlighten me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

10. Post #1850
    February 2010
    7,802 Posts
    Enlighten me.
       kill the boss, get into the satan room and buy dead cat.        Get out of the satan room and suicide in the boss room.       You'll respawn in the first room of the level, and the boss will respawn aswell.        killing it will grant you another item. rinse, repeat   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 6 (list)

11. Post #1851
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    Also if a health item drops, don't pick it up. When you suicide your health resets to 1 so you should probably let those sit. THe only problem to come from that is that if an item you DONT want spawns on top of it, gonna be hard not picking it up.

12. Post #1852
    July 2009
    602 Posts
    Just got all the way to womb II before dying. Before this the furthest I've ever gotten was to the boss of depths I. Feels bad, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1853
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts
    Exploiting makes it boring as shit though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1854
    November 2009
    3,535 Posts
    Just got all the way to womb II before dying. Before this the furthest I've ever gotten was to the boss of depths I. Feels bad, man.
    Same here. I finally beat the boss in The Womb 1 before being killed by a room full of spikes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #1855
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    811 Posts
    I can't find the secret room on the first floor most of the time :(

'The Secret Room tends to border 3 or 4 normal rooms, a good indication of where to try. ' :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

16. Post #1856
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,888 Posts
    At the T-branch, it could be at the left or right side of the room below it.

Edited:

Of course it could be any room but those are the most likely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,431 Posts
    At the T-branch, it could be at the left or right side of the room below it.

Edited:

Of course it could be any room but those are the most likely
    or next to the Treasure room

18. Post #1858
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,888 Posts
    Whoops, didn't notice that there. Seems more likely TBH, the corner between boss room and treasure room. My secret rooms always seem to lead to special rooms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #1859
    February 2010
    7,802 Posts
    I can't find Moms contact, Common Cold and Radioacive Spider. Where are they most found? are they satan rewards or something? Even rolling multiple times with the D6 every depth I never ever saw them.

20. Post #1860
    I can't find Moms contact, Common Cold and Radioacive Spider. Where are they most found? are they satan rewards or something? Even rolling multiple times with the D6 every depth I never ever saw them.
    Common Cold can be found in Satan room

21. Post #1861
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,012 Posts
    Don't know about mom's contact, I still can't get lucky enough to EVER get her eye, but common cold can be found in the treasure room and others like the shop, but I'm pretty sure the spider is only in secret rooms. I could be wrong about spider though.

22. Post #1862
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Mom contact are random, common cold is in the shops or random and the spider in secrets rooms only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1863
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts
    It'd be a nice change if with the DLC they fix some of the crappier powerups like Number One being completely crippling if you get it

24. Post #1864
    February 2009
    3,102 Posts
    Any tips for a blue baby playthrough? I just need to beat satan with him and I've beaten the game as everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #1865
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts
    Try to get The Relic and Book of Revelations as much as you can

And learn how to not take hits. Stuff like Whore of Babylon helps him the most since he'll instantly get it as soon as the powerup is recieved without having to be hit or anything

26. Post #1866
    February 2010
    7,802 Posts
    Any tips for a blue baby playthrough? I just need to beat satan with him and I've beaten the game as everybody.
    1) battery / 9-volt
    2) Book of revelations / The nail
    3) ???
    4) PROFIT!

Also, if you happen to get Whore of Babylon it will be always active.
    The pact will cost only one soul heart instead of 3.

Relic is also really good.

other than that.. get Brimstone, immolate everything. That's how I roll.

27. Post #1867
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    The Relic
    Book of Revelations
    The Wafer

With those you are invincible is you play quite good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events

28. Post #1868
    April 2011
    402 Posts
    Is there still that glitch where eating a full health pill as the blue baby makes you invincible?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1869
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,012 Posts
    Is there still that glitch where eating a full health pill as the blue baby makes you invincible?
    Nope, twas patched. I think it does nothing now.

30. Post #1870
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,328 Posts
    Just beat Mom's Heart as Cain. Chocolate Milk is now my favorite, it was formally Brimstone. Cain's luck really helped me get some awesome power-ups and buffs.

Edited:

On to Sheol!

31. Post #1871
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    I've beaten womb and basement without taking damage. why the fuck am i having so much trouble doing the same on caves and depths? Depths i can at least understand a little thanks to those fucking chainlink cunts, but caves? AAARHGHGhdfhfah

32. Post #1872
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,388 Posts
    I just got Golden God. Apparently you don't have to find every item in the game, just unlock everything. I still had yet to encounter mom's contact, but I got the achievement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1873
    April 2011
    402 Posts
    I just got Golden God. Apparently you don't have to find every item in the game, just unlock everything. I still had yet to encounter mom's contact, but I got the achievement.
    That's a glitch.
    Krampus's coal replace one of the items you need for 100%.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1874

November 2011
    11 Posts
    anyone wish to trade me Binding of Isaaac for some tf2 items? pm me :B
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #1875
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,189 Posts
    That's a glitch.
    Krampus's coal replace one of the items you need for 100%.
    Oh god yes.
    This is going to be so helpful to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

36. Post #1876
    July 2009
    4,165 Posts
    anyone wish to trade me Binding of Isaaac for some tf2 items? pm me :B
    Sure, what TF2 items do you want?

Edited:

Also, I "finished" the game last night. I was disappointed that it veered off into a cutscene about Isaac being "cornered" by mom, though. I was having a really good run and barely took any damage while fighting her. I also had almost full stats and a bunch of great items and good pills; I probably could have gone on to the real end otherwise.

Edited:

Wow, I just killed mom in 2 "hits": XIX The Sun and poison touch. I didn't even have to use my monstro's tooth or shoot her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

37. Post #1877
    February 2010
    7,802 Posts
    Wow, I just killed mom in 2 "hits"

Ahem.

Edited:

I've beaten womb and basement without taking damage. why the fuck am i having so much trouble doing the same on caves and depths? Depths i can at least understand a little thanks to those fucking chainlink cunts, but caves? AAARHGHGhdfhfah
    Same here. These darn caves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #1878
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,645 Posts
    its moments like this that make you want to slam your face into the keyboard (note the x block)

i had my fingers crossed the pill would be explosive diarrhea. but it was just gas :(

thankfully the last room had a green enemy who dropped a bomb for me when i killed him. And its moments like that which make me love the game <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #1879
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    811 Posts
    its moments like this that make you want to slam your face into the keyboard (note the x block)

[...]
    I just had a similar room a few minutes ago. I suicided in the boss room :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

40. Post #1880
    May 2011
    278 Posts
    I can't get the screenshot to work but I just beat Satan as blue baby with over max health.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)