1. Post #2001
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

2. Post #2002
    September 2011
    1,544 Posts
    Now get dark boy and you will be the bester you will be the bester.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2003
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,023 Posts
    DAMMIT!

I was so close to defeating Satan as Judas, then I decided to get rid of the last eyeleech-thing and its explosion hit me and killed me. :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #2004
    February 2010
    873 Posts
    I wish it showed how many mom kills you have for each individual character.

5. Post #2005
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,032 Posts
    I wish it showed how many mom kills you have for each individual character.
    I just wish it went more indepth, like how many deaths as who, how many mom/mom heart/Satan kills. I have to keep count of my Satan kills on my own :(

6. Post #2006
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,519 Posts
    Apparently I got Golden God even though I still need to get Little Chubby. Must've counted the coal as the last item I needed for the achievement

I'm still gonna go get Little Chubby just cause I want to have it truthfully completed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #2007
    Now get dark boy and you will be the bester you will be the bester.

Done long time ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2008
    July 2009
    4,170 Posts

Not sure what to do with all these hearts; I already blew up the blood bank and can't get them after I kill mom.

Also, I found out that if the challenge room contains a chest, the door is to the north/south, and you have a high enough speed, you can hit the chest and exit before the door closes. When you re-enter, the items are still there, but the enemies aren't.

Also also, I got the skeleton key and then Bombs are Key and then Bobby Bomb. Way more bombs than I know what to do with.

Edit: Just maxed out my damage and tears on Basement 1. This will be a good run.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

9. Post #2009
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,593 Posts
    Jesus Christ, Brimstone + Chocolate Milk + Technology is amazing.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2010
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,502 Posts

Not sure what to do with all these hearts; I already blew up the blood bank and can't get them after I kill mom.

Also, I found out that if the challenge room contains a chest, the door is to the north/south, and you have a high enough speed, you can hit the chest and exit before the door closes. When you re-enter, the items are still there, but the enemies aren't.

Also also, I got the skeleton key and then Bombs are Key and then Bobby Bomb. Way more bombs than I know what to do with.

Edit: Just maxed out my damage and tears on Basement 1. This will be a good run.
    If you have Transcendence or Demon Wings, you can always go through the gates, no matter what your health is, and even after the monsters spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

11. Post #2011
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,720 Posts

Edited:

Won't Brimstone cancel out Technology?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2012
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,516 Posts
    Won't Brimstone cancel out Technology?
    I haven't gotten it myself, but I'm pretty sure it just allows you to charge Technology, not like it makes a difference since Brimstone pierces and fires in a straight line too, it just hits twice and requires a charge. If not, then it's a damage bonus, I was saddened when I realized that Mom's Knife didn't turn into a laser knife when I picked up Brimstone.

And I had a fun run last night: Fetus in a Jar, Bobby-Bomb, Mr. Mega, Money=Power, Dollar, Skeleton Key, Noose, and a ton of hp upgrades; a shame that I never got a chance to make a deal with the Devil, I would have liked to cash in on my 12+ regular hearts. The bomb upgrades worked really well together, and the money=power and getting a dollar on my first use of the slot machine really kicked the damage up a notch or 5. I murdered Satan in under 30 seconds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #2013
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,519 Posts
    FINALLY! I got Little Chubby and officially completed The Binding of Isaac. Now to wait for the DLC to come out

I earned this truly now

I'M SO MANLY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

14. Post #2014
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,694 Posts
    Okay, so i tried the game three times, first two times i died pitifully in caves 1, then i didn't play rest of the day, next day i begin playing again, did two deals with the devil in first basement level, beat the next few levels with just one heart, as i had gotten a heart container and sacrificed three hearts with those deals, go all the way through the game to the fight with mom, i have half a heart left, so im thinking, shit, if i get hit once, im dead, and i have no idea what attacks she has, im gonna lose.

But i won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2015
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,553 Posts
    just had a very nice run
    took this picture

and unlocked everything's terrible. fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

16. Post #2016
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,941 Posts
    http://www.formspring.me/EdmundM

"Will the easier bosses get a bulk up in the expansion? ( Pitifully easy ones like Fistula and Scolex? ) "

"Scolex will, but fistula is still ok in my book "

Thank fuck. That boss is a joke as is, especially considering how late into the game it is you fight him. He'd be better suited in basement then womb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #2017
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    813 Posts
    Please help me out: What item is missing there?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

18. Post #2018
    April 2011
    1,386 Posts

I think it's Forget Me Now    unlocked by completing Sheol with ???   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

19. Post #2019
    February 2011
    17,553 Posts
    Fuck yeah, just got this:

Had a really good build with Eve, sadly I was too happy and forgot to take a screenshot of it :(

I had: Charm of the Vampire, Little C.H.A.D. (those two + Whore of Babylon and Dead Bird fit perfectly), Mini Mush, A Pony, Magneto, Mom's Contacts, Roid Rage, Treasure Map and Coat Hanger.

So yeah, great Eve build.

Edited:

Was also 7th completion. It's getting warmer

20. Post #2020
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,593 Posts
    http://www.formspring.me/EdmundM

"Will the easier bosses get a bulk up in the expansion? ( Pitifully easy ones like Fistula and Scolex? ) "

"Scolex will, but fistula is still ok in my book "

Thank fuck. That boss is a joke as is, especially considering how late into the game it is you fight him. He'd be better suited in basement then womb.
    Hopefully Loki gets an upgrade too, since right now with a little less health it could be just a regular enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2021
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,516 Posts

Looks like you're missing the Monster Manual as well
       Clear Sheol with Judas   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #2022
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,502 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

23. Post #2023
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,725 Posts
    I'd love 8-bit mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #2024
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    813 Posts
    I just beat sheol with ???.. do I have to find 'Forget me now' in the game to add it to the collection?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

25. Post #2025
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    8,037 Posts
    I still haven't beaten Sheol once yet, its sad times :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #2026
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    I just beat sheol with ???.. do I have to find 'Forget me now' in the game to add it to the collection?]
    Yes, but it's quite common in Deal With The Devil rooms, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

27. Post #2027
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    813 Posts
    Yes, but it's quite common in Deal With The Devil rooms, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    You were right :)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

28. Post #2028
    December 2009
    3,687 Posts
    After months of playing, i've finally GOT to Mom and beat her
    and yet there is still so much to do ;-;

Edited:
    i'll start with the question: how do i unlock judas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #2029
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    fuuuuck
    I was playing cain, my first two items were third eye and pentagram, sweet
    next floor I get a health up and moms lipstick or whatever
    caves 1 I get the shovel and my little unicorn, and a ladder. but I die on GURDY of all bosses because I insisted on fighting her with one health (I should've used the shovel)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #2030
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,516 Posts
    I'd love 8-bit mode.
    If Danny remixed all the themes to be chiptunes as well that'd be outstanding. We already have $4cR1f1c14|_. Although I wonder what would play in the arcade if they did that, probably $4cR1f1c14|_ again, or flip the tables and have it play Sacrificial.

Hell, turning things pixelated only for the arcade would be enough to tide me over, considering it's still a sizable project to undertake. It's understandable if he doesn't want to have to animate a ton of enemies and items, he'd only need to take care of the shell game, slot machine, blood donation machine, rocks, items that can be dropped by those machines or by usable items, and etc. It's less work than revamping everything

After months of playing, i've finally GOT to Mom and beat her
    and yet there is still so much to do ;-;

Edited:
    i'll start with the question: how do i unlock judas
    You need to beat Mom's Heart. When you beat Mom the first time, you unlocked 2 more stages for you to survive through called The Womb, there are no item rooms nor shops in there, so try to find the boss room and get to the next floor before you take too much damage (also everything deals 1 full heart of damage to you in the Womb and    Sheol   , so don't get hit).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #2031
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,835 Posts
    So I poisoned    war    with the rotten head, he then proceeded to fly out of the screen, and kept taking damage, now he won't come back

It was a good run :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2032
    July 2010
    293 Posts
    The Fetus in a Jar is by far my favourite power up. Combined with Bobby Bomb and the Ouija Board, you are unstoppable. It was a good thing I got these for my Blue Baby run, because I was able to breeze through Sheol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

33. Post #2033
    February 2011
    17,553 Posts
    I just had a run with max damage, max tears, max range and max speed. Also had 5 hearts and 5 soul hearts.
    got Mama's Boy, fuck yeah

34. Post #2034
    February 2009
    3,134 Posts
    Beat satan as blue baby... now i can play as cain every time until the DLC and collect all the remaining items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)