1. Post #1
    Dennab
    September 2011
    60 Posts
    Please I would love critisiscm (sorry for my english).
    Due to I'm new of making videos, sort of I wanna know how to get better.
    Thank you.

And here's my latest work I hope it's good, still it took me around 45 minutes to make.
    cinematography/love/sad:

I was working on my upcoming movie "LOCKDOWN" and I got some problems with the computer performance so it caused lots of lag
    Also none of the effects, color, anything... was made in any sort of a videoe diting software everything was in-game made.
    cinematography/war:

This is one of my old cinematography tests and is being played for a helicopter crash, the end was very bad and I used
    an hl2 weapon, sorry my misstake for that.
    Cinematography/sad/war:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm a loner who likes to get beat up at school
    June 2009
    11,563 Posts
    Really nice, man.

Say, what's the map in the beginning of the third one?

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    September 2011
    60 Posts
    Really nice, man.

Say, what's the map in the beginning of the third one?
    here
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=123522

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    2,461 Posts
    John Freeman in a war movie?

5. Post #5
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,224 Posts
    Good stuff. Not really a fan of the starfield effect.
    Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing what you can put together in regards to a final product.

6. Post #6

September 2011
    724 Posts
    As a beginner these are pretty great . I never was great with useing color balanceing n such personally :I (never needed much as well )
    But yeah generally really nice

7. Post #7
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    Pretty surrealistic somewhere but I like it. Artistic rated.

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    September 2011
    60 Posts
    Thanks for the positive replies! And the starfield effect, yes I shouldn't have used it on the romance video tough.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,291 Posts
    Really great, i'm practicing with henry's animation tools and am kind of a newbie with making an actualy video, could you answer a couple of questions?

What did you do to make the camera so smooth.
    How did you zoom in so close? Whenever i type fov 50 for example in gmod it doesn't work, so i think you used some software like fraps or something to record it?
    How do you add sounds/music to the video?
    Did you use adobe after effects for it?

Also, how do you go on recording videos in gmod? Just record filename and then stop or something?

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    September 2011
    60 Posts
    Really great, i'm practicing with henry's animation tools and am kind of a newbie with making an actualy video, could you answer a couple of questions?

What did you do to make the camera so smooth.
    How did you zoom in so close? Whenever i type fov 50 for example in gmod it doesn't work, so i think you used some software like fraps or something to record it?
    How do you add sounds/music to the video?
    Did you use adobe after effects for it?

Also, how do you go on recording videos in gmod? Just record filename and then stop or something?
    Camera smoothment:
    Download the SharpEye here and use the "relax mode" http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=109572
    And with that use any kind of a slow motion and it makes SUPER smooth.
    And with this you can also zoom in using the camera tool and with all these fiels you can make unremarkable scenes!

And some of the videos was made in Windows Movie Maker because I was on my laptop.
    And yes some of them was made in After Effects cs4 but I didn't add any effects, only sounds.

I use many recording softwares.
    - Fraps
    - Bandicam
    - Source recorder

I mostly use Fraps because Bandicam has glitches and Source recorder is kinda annoying to me.

Hope this answered your questions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2011
    133 Posts
    whats with all the tiny light? ITs rain?

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    597 Posts
    My I ask what music you used?

Sometimes when you have like some effects it gets kinda choppy, but overall the first clip was amazing and you should continue to make videos

13. Post #13
    February 2011
    425 Posts
    That's some neat shit there. I liked it all, the love one wasn't exactly my thing, but it was still brilliant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    September 2011
    60 Posts
    That's some neat shit there. I liked it all, the love one wasn't exactly my thing, but it was still brilliant.
    Thanks