1. Post #41
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,916 Posts
    He barely uses his tavor anymore as he much prefers his newer G2010 Hunter, the one with the integrated scope.
    I barely use mine. It's like a BMW to most players. God it's pretty, and it's expensive, and it's unique to most people but you don't want to drive it too often because it'll break down and than you'll have to take it to the BMW dealership and pay a metric shit-ton of money to get it fixed for it to break again down the road.

Also the longer barrel kills it.

Considering selling mine. But that would mean I'd have to buy a new gun. I don't want a gunrack with two guns, three is the least I can have. So I'd probably get Facepuke's AK.

2. Post #42
    December 2009
    13,273 Posts
    obv have not seen ballahack and its 100 acres of play.
    The closest field is a speedball field built on an old farm and that's part of the reason why I'm a chairsofter still. Anything that even remotely resembles a forest is going to look like an awesome field to me.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    pretty cool field Deathwig

4. Post #44
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    I work under clearance dumbfuck.
    stfu you autistic child
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #45
    I work under clearence dumbfuck
    June 2009
    1,522 Posts
    w/e you say medicman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    That field looks pretty awesome though.
    pretty cool field Deathwig
    Cheers gents my site is at it's best during the summer when all the foliage has returned after the winter months making it prime territory for some sneaking around.

7. Post #47
    I work under clearence dumbfuck
    June 2009
    1,522 Posts
    Yeah but ballahack is best in the fall and winter months.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Epic SAW Time

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    625 Posts
    reposting some stuff. will look like shit after ender's pics tho

10. Post #50
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Epic SAW Time

Three words:-
    DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!

11. Post #51
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,648 Posts
    Nivek got some pictures of me today.

(lol)

I think they came out good, I dont liek how my feet are so close together in the first picture though, lol

Edited:

Some of my brother:

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,584 Posts
    speedball type field? :x

13. Post #53
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,648 Posts
    Not really, a few buildings clustered together. The woods are 10000000000x better, all of the regulars love the woods, but all of the newer players always want "village" games.
    The woods have a bunch of trails and shit, it's cool. The field is still being developed, and what they're going to do is work on the villages first, whilst slowly working on developing and building in the woods, and then after, they'll build a ton more in the woods.
    The pictures of me really don't show the field off enough.

Edited:

And in the pictures I posted, there's not much put there on that certain hill, they're working their way over in terms of building.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    More SAWs

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,101 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

16. Post #56
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    This guy had an airsoft flamethrower at a previous Vietnam themed OP, which was hosted a few hours away from me (in driving time I mean)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    August 2011
    278 Posts
    ugh a whole team wearing multisham, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Because it blends well with Oregon's forests and mountians.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    July 2010
    1,307 Posts
    suddenly everyone gets AOR1/2

it's a conspiracy I tell you

May i ask how people get AOR1/2? Crye uniforms on their own cost what, 300+ a set, and navy customs cost probably more new, and on collector forums people sell for over a thousand just for a coat (which sounds like a complete waste of cash if you're going to spoil it in a few months) Do people get replicas or what?

19. Post #59
    December 2009
    13,273 Posts
    May i ask how people get AOR1/2?
    They buy MARPAT and call it AOR1/2 to sound more ~operator~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    July 2010
    1,307 Posts
    marpat is very dark compared to aor2 and plus woodland MARPAT is horizontally aligned, where AOR2 is vertically aligned. I guess the desert is easily mistaken though. that answers my question

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,432 Posts
    This guy had an airsoft flamethrower at a previous Vietnam themed OP, which was hosted a few hours away from me (in driving time I mean)

he used the the SAME EXACT powerwasher handle I did

Cant imagine it can hold very much ammo with such a small diameter chamber though. Guess you have to sacrifice to make it look like an M2 though, and it does look awesome.

22. Post #62
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,571 Posts

Asshole who borrowed my gun and broke the front sight.

Listening to the vodka master.

futuristic blur camo

argue with the vodka givers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,159 Posts
    Driving to the event with our car.

Tactical blurred image!

Arrived at the meeting point...

Convoy driving to objective...

Objective secured, making bacon now...

Incoming blurred image...

hiding in the bushes while 2 of us breach and clear an empty house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

24. Post #64
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    HOLYCRAPTHATLOOKSAWSOMEKAUKASSUS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #65
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,932 Posts
    kinda wish americunts didn't have an anal face protection (mouth, nose) rule like eurofags

for once I'd like to play an airsoft game where the only thing I wear are eye pro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

26. Post #66
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I think it may go hand in hand with the generally higher FPS limits in the states.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #67
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,916 Posts
    At my field it's full seal only. That's all. Only downside is mesh doesn't work. Need goggles or glasses.

Edited:

Also I'm murder someone to play at that field.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,826 Posts
    dat 240b with the elcan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #69
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    Im supprised not everyone is multicam ~operaters~ there. There are OIF and some sort of german loadouts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    May 2010
    5,159 Posts
    Im supprised not everyone is multicam ~operaters~ there. There are OIF and some sort of german loadouts
    Since the event was near the Swiss/German border, a few players from germany joined us.

sometimes we go to a few events in germany aswell. Getting trough the border with Airsoft guns, armored trucks, army gear, guns mounted ontop of the vehicle is a funny situation tough.
    We had some funny moments a few months back...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    The Tropentarn loadouts are awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,432 Posts
    Where do you guys get the vehicles?

33. Post #73
    May 2010
    5,159 Posts
    Where do you guys get the vehicles?
    from the military, since they are old army trucks, that they don't use anymore.

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,432 Posts
    from the military, since they are old army trucks, that they don't use anymore.
    I mean like, who owns them?

35. Post #75
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    kaukassus that looks so fucking awesome. can you get in trouble with law enforcement for driving around with those mounted weapons on military trucks?

36. Post #76
    May 2010
    5,159 Posts
    I mean like, who owns them?
    our group owns 1 jeep. Not sure about the other ones

kaukassus that looks so fucking awesome. can you get in trouble with law enforcement for driving around with those mounted weapons on military trucks?
    Usually we put some kind of coat over it, so people don't get nervous. If we have to drive trough a city or a crowded area in general, we remove the gun first and store it in the back of the jeep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Switzerland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,931 Posts
    kaukassus, what kind of unimog is that?

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    I would love to one day, have a convoy of humvees with airsoft M2 50. cals and m240 bravos mounted on top, driving through town with gunners in the hatch, wearing full military gear, blasting heavy metal music on the way to an airsoft game. probably not very legal though.... the reactions would be priceless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #79
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,932 Posts
    drive in front of a US base for massive shits and giggles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    May 2010
    5,159 Posts
    kaukassus, what kind of unimog is that?
    Not sure, but I think its an unimog 411

I would love to one day, have a convoy of humvees with airsoft M2 50. cals and m240 bravos mounted on top, driving through town with gunners in the hatch, wearing full military gear, blasting heavy metal music on the way to an airsoft game. probably not very legal though.... the reactions would be priceless.
    Convoys and armored cars are quite common on big OP's and events here.

like this one. (wasn't there tough)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Switzerland Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)