1. Post #841
    December 2009
    2,171 Posts
    Has anyone found a dungeon yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #842
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,376 Posts
    Damn well apparently class files need to be recompiled to be edited, oh well. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #843
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Damn well apparently class files need to be recompiled to be edited, oh well. :)
    Yeah, we pretty much require MCP for that so it's just a matter of waiting for them to release the next version, which will likely happen once 1.8 is distributed in the launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #844
    October 2008
    1,440 Posts
    Like it's so hard to put a switch button with 128/256 in game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #845
    August 2011
    45 Posts
    Hey can i make my map into a seed if i can ill give you it It has well good terrain nice views and alot of mountains as you soar on my live stream :) ill upload photos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #846
    October 2008
    718 Posts
    I'm loving the new landscape generation.

At the bottom of an ocean, I found a ravine that went all the way down to the lava layers and flooded a gigantic abandoned mineshaft. This shit is incredible.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

7. Post #847
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,214 Posts
    I haven't got a single out of memory error while playing 1.8. If you do, though, try just limiting Minecraft to only 256MB of RAM. Trust me, it helps.
    Didn't help in the slightest. However I did notice that restricting Minecraft to that amount of memory works fine. However it won't let me allocate any more than 495mb to the game. What's the deal with that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #848
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,117 Posts
    Alright just downloaded the .jar of 1.8.
    Any help on where I could put it? I don't fancy reading through 10 pages.
    thanks

9. Post #849
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,999 Posts
    %appdata%/.minecraft/bin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #850
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,503 Posts
    Is there an ocean biome now?

I've never seen anywhere near this much water before

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 10Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #851
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    Alright just downloaded the .jar of 1.8.
    Any help on where I could put it? I don't fancy reading through 10 pages.
    thanks
    Go to %appdata% bin and paste it there. Cut and paste your original jar somewhere else on your computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events

12. Post #852
    August 2011
    45 Posts
    Here are the photos i said i will post :) Nice Sunset Nice views :) and sunsets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #853
    May 2010
    3,679 Posts
    Is there an ocean biome now?

I've never seen anywhere near this much water before
    Yeah there are huge oceans now, I found one way bigger than that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

14. Post #854
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    1,358 Posts
    I think I just found the class file that changes the height limit. Testing, if I can..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #855
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,503 Posts
    Yeah there are huge oceans now, I found one way bigger than that.
    After exploring more, there's at least 2 more maps worth of ocean above and below that map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #856
    August 2011
    45 Posts
    I Miss you My old House :( It had a under ground subway i have photos but too many You can just see the subway Poping up on the left well my friend server world got corrupted so my house is gone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

17. Post #857
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    1,358 Posts
    Didn't work.

Edited:

Fuck, I forgot to replace the client jar with the modified one, im an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #858
    October 2008
    718 Posts
    These underwater ravines are fucking amazing:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #859
    The Silent Rater
    November 2009
    3,266 Posts
    Just found a huge system of ravines that are hidden underneath the ground, and an abandoned mine. This is going to take forever to explore, but I'm enjoying it a great deal.
    I'll probably end up building my fortress within a ravine eventually.

20. Post #860
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,701 Posts
    damn furnaces crashing my game

Edited:

Is it just me or is it really laggy?
    yepp same here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

21. Post #861
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    yepp same here
    Maybe it has something to do with the new lightning?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

22. Post #862
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,117 Posts
    holy shit this is beautiful.
    I found underground camp-site things and it's insane. I found a dungeon and damn it was intense there was crevices and caves and lava EVERYWHERE. There is so much to explore which could lead to people getting lost within seconds.
    I love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #863
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,889 Posts
    Screw Garry's Mod, I'll be making my wallpapers with creative from now on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 22Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #864
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,913 Posts
    Okay, we need a better OP. It needs information on the leak, that Notch and Jeb said it was okay to use, and the download link.

Instead, we have this mess.
    --
    Anyway, I played around with 1.8 a lot last night. Was pretty fun, except for the lag and occasional crash. Endermen kinda scare me now, but not to the point of brick-dropping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #865
    September 2009
    3,723 Posts
    So how do you control time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

26. Post #866
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Like it's so hard to put a switch button with 128/256 in game.
    It isn't a level value, though. Since it directly modifies the terrain generator itself, it can only be done this way, otherwise Notch would have to define two different level generators which would cause fuckloads more bugs than we've already seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #867
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,940 Posts
    Anyone else getting shit performance? I get like 40fps with a 5870 and 2500k.
    It annoys me when I see people complaining about a 'horribly low fps' of about 30 to 40.
    I don't mean to be a ass but it always seemed like them being whiny spoilt brats.
    After all, I do get to be one of the oh so lucky people to run darn Minecraft on 20 fps if I look at the ground. I really don't want to seem like a ass, but you should be happy you actually get to run games at 50+
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

28. Post #868
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    holy shit this is beautiful.
    I found underground camp-site things and it's insane. I found a dungeon and damn it was intense there was crevices and caves and lava EVERYWHERE. There is so much to explore which could lead to people getting lost within seconds.
    I love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #869
    October 2008
    1,440 Posts
    It isn't a level value, though. Since it directly modifies the terrain generator itself, it can only be done this way, otherwise Notch would have to define two different level generators which would cause fuckloads more bugs than we've already seen.
    Thanks for the info.
    Still I'm worried because somehow the whole "Modding Api fad" started to die out and I'm afraid we're not getting it with 1.8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

30. Post #870
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,216 Posts
    I hope Notch will redo the lava and fire textures, thay are shit at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

31. Post #871
    October 2008
    1,440 Posts
    Notch is a coder, not texture artist. Why can't you get a texturepack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #872
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,280 Posts

Shroom howse

crevicemine

crevicetown
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 4 (list)

33. Post #873
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    I hope Notch will redo the lava and fire textures, thay are shit at the moment.
    Painterlypack.net
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #874
    August 2011
    45 Posts
    Skip to 2.36 to see ENDERMAN! Appear In real Life []_[]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #875
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,259 Posts
    It annoys me when I see people complaining about a 'horribly low fps' of about 30 to 40.
    I don't mean to be a ass but it always seemed like them being whiny spoilt brats.
    After all, I do get to be one of the oh so lucky people to run darn Minecraft on 20 fps if I look at the ground. I really don't want to seem like a ass, but you should be happy you actually get to run games at 50+
    Are you for real
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #876
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    111 Posts

Shroom howse

crevicemine

crevicetown
    That's amazing! I was actually getting a little bored with Minecraft but now it actually looks fun to get out and explore a little bit.

Edited:

I also enjoy the chest animation that they have now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #877
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,973 Posts
    How do I get pumpkin seeds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #878
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,975 Posts
    What the actual fuck.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #879
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,277 Posts
    Anyone else getting shit performance? I get like 40fps with a 5870 and 2500k.
    I have same setup, no problems. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #880
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,178 Posts
    Hoyl fuck

Should I light it up to see more of it or leave it as it is?
    Uploaded a video of it lit up.

It's weird, I want to build something here, but I don't want to "ruin" it.

Also, enjoy my shitty in-game recording skills vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)