1. Post #1
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    TPM
    [release]Rick Santorum really does not like the political activism that gay people have launched against him, ever since his 2003 remarks comparing the legalization of gay sex and gay marriage to pedophilia, bestiality and incest.

"So the gay community said, 'He's comparing gay sex to incest and polygamy, how dare he do this,' and they have gone out on a, I would argue, jihad against Rick Santorum since then," Santorum said at a campaign event in Spartanburg, S.C., on Friday, The Hill reports.

There is a certain irony here, in that radical Islamists -- like Santorum himself -- would want to see homosexuality outlawed. And it is Santorum's prior remarks on that subject that have led to the situation that he is complaining about.

In a famous interview with the Associated Press in April 2003, Santorum discussed the then-pending Supreme Court case of Lawrence v. Texas, in which the court was widely expected to (and ultimately did) overturn existing state laws against sodomy.

"In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing," Santorum said.

He also strongly stated his support for laws against gay sex, and warned against the dangers of overturning them:

We have laws in states, like the one at the Supreme Court right now, that has sodomy laws and they were there for a purpose. Because, again, I would argue, they undermine the basic tenets of our society and the family. And if the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything. Does that undermine the fabric of our society? I would argue yes, it does.

This event served as the major motivation for the online campaign by sex-columnist Dan Savage, who is gay, to create a new word, "santorum," to be given a prurient definition by submissions and a final poll among his readers.

We will not print out exactly what "santorum" is on this site, but a reader can find it very easily through a Google search, with it actually being the top hit when searching for his surname, and currently being second only to his campaign site when searching for his full name -- a fact that has continued to haunt Rick Santorum.
    [/release]

Poor baby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 66Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,072 Posts
    The more he rags on gay people and the gay community, the more I think he's actually repressing his own sexuality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 54Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    773 Posts
    lol he pisses off a large group of people and expects no consequences.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

4. Post #4
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    13,487 Posts
    Any way someone could get "assaulted" by this man and beat him shitless in "self-defense"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts
    Any way someone could get "assaulted" by this man and beat him shitless in "self-defense"?
    and then perhaps "pull out a handgun" and accidentally "discharge it" into his "cranium"

not like he ever used his brain much anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,982 Posts
    The more he rags on gay people and the gay community, the more I think he's actually repressing his own sexuality.
    republicans are known to do that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,055 Posts
    Good to know that the gay community is "striving in the way of God" against him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    8,151 Posts
    His last name is very gay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny x 39Winner x 8Agree x 1Zing x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    gay muslim islamic communist secularist liberals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,941 Posts
    His own last name is on a jihad against him. No one likes Rick Santorum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2010
    2,718 Posts
    Yes, because the men that have high voices and gossip like women are coming after him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    Yes, because the men that have high voices and gossip like women are coming after him.
    gay men don't have high voices
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,469 Posts
    All the coins fell out of my wallet today, I think it's on a Jihad against me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2010
    2,718 Posts
    Fine, feminine-like voices.
    But my point is is that how could ANYONE expect gay men to go after them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2010
    1,054 Posts
    Santorum is a funny guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,169 Posts
    He needs to be careful or a gay suicide-bomber might blow his load all up over Santorum's face.

Explosives.

Load of Explosives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,429 Posts
    Allahu Ackbar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    13,487 Posts
    gay men don't have high voices
    Mine is a bit higher than you'd expect, but there are probably multiple reasons for that and its just a coincidence.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,000 Posts
    If only. I'd like an excuse to target people like Rick Santorum with improvised explosives.

21. Post #21
    February 2010
    7,887 Posts
    gay muslim islamic communist secularist liberals
    also nazis

dont forget nazis

22. Post #22
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Guys, I just talked to the Gay Imam, he said he issued a Fatwa on Jihad against Santorum. I guess Rick was right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2005
    12,101 Posts
    But my point is is that how could ANYONE expect gay men to go after them.
    I don't have a feminine voice.

And I will fucking go after someone if they do something against me that warrants it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 13Funny x 3Winner x 2Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,461 Posts
    I would say something, but I, a straight male, have possibly the most feminine voice on Earth so I dunno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,560 Posts
    How the fuck is being gay not natural.

Lots of species are known to contain some homosexuals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,513 Posts
    How the fuck is being gay not natural.

Lots of species are known to contain some homosexuals.
    What the fuck is natural anyway? It seems like this 'magic' word that everyone uses that takes all the bad away in something, either it's food or politics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,813 Posts
    I've seen a lot of gay guys who are the gruffest mother fuckers I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #28
    December 2009
    7,485 Posts
    Allahu Ackbar
    Allahu Gay-Bar.

We're gonna jihad all night baby.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts

/Santorum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    March 2008
    1,128 Posts
    gay muslim islamic communist secularist atheist liberals
    Fixed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,397 Posts
    Can't wait til he comes out of the closet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,015 Posts
    No one cares about atheists. It's not like any atheists are being opressed, atleast not any which I have heard of. Might be different in the land of crazy american catholicism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,373 Posts
    What the fuck is natural anyway? It seems like this 'magic' word that everyone uses that takes all the bad away in something, either it's food or politics.
    Exactly, nobody complains about cars being unnatural.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,397 Posts
    Exactly, nobody complains about cars being unnatural.
    Don't forget radiation treatment for cancer, I don't think I could ever imagine shooting radiation at someone being natural.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,009 Posts
    Don't forget radiation treatment for cancer, I don't think I could ever imagine shooting radiation at someone being natural.
    You must not know much about space.

36. Post #36
    November 2010
    1,263 Posts
    I've seen a lot of gay guys who are the gruffest mother fuckers I know.
    longer penis size = higher chance of being gay

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    8,751 Posts
    Well, asshole, you did start it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,560 Posts
    longer penis size = higher chance of being gay

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197
    According to this research, I must be gay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,370 Posts
    its amazing how even nowadays people hate so much on homosexuality
    just imagine how it'd be like for you, heterosexual, to not have the right to have a relationship with the other sex
    thats how it is for them
    just let em do what they want fucks sake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,009 Posts
    its amazing how even nowadays people hate so much on homosexuality
    just imagine how it'd be like for you, heterosexual, to not have the right to have a relationship with the other sex
    thats how it is for them
    just let em do what they want fucks sake
    You can't talk sense in to homophobes, they'll stay that way for the rest of their life due to indoctrination.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)