1. Post #521
    July 2009
    139 Posts
    Hmm.. I'm not sure about those mods for this server...

I'm ok with the mods which are currently at the server, too many mods can ruin the server and cause lagging and breaking of other mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #522

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Apcragg had Diamonds, Im sure he did drop them when he did,
    he said he had Diamonds outside Skaal in a secret Chest near the arena, or atleast
    that was where the 70 diamonds were suppose to be.

Most likely, he had carried them unknowingly in his inventory,
    and when we killed him we got them.
    He wanted 20 back, and we gave him 20 as requested.

Edited:

Im not sure about what we did, if it was legal or not, We'll have to discuss it with an admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #523

July 2011
    9 Posts
    sorry killertele your right you banned me for a good reason and i im just too immature for this server so in the future i willl not be immature at all thanks for the advise. oh and if i am un banned instead of trolling il just get on with the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #524
    June 2011
    532 Posts
    It's quite simple what you did. You see, you hated him because he tried to assasinate you, saw him log, built a cage around that spot, and when he logged you killed him and made off with his items. It doesn't help the RP at all. We had the potential for an A+ plot twist, a possible man hunt but instead its oh lets just cage so that when he logs in like an hour later we can solve it all. Weak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #525
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    I'm gonna make mail service.

Edited:

And we should fix taht factions mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #526
    March 2011
    111 Posts
    I'm gonna make mail service.

Edited:

Wouldn't it just be easier to remove the faction mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #527
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,031 Posts
    Alright, just a heads up here. Never try to trade with Luley, was gonna trade with him and lost 27 diamonds, a lot of stone (which I don't care about anyway) and some rails, which I really need :(

But yeah, he's an asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    June 2011
    532 Posts
    Alright, just a heads up here. Never try to trade with Luley, was gonna trade with him and lost 27 diamonds, a lot of stone (which I don't care about anyway) and some rails, which I really need :(

Heh, 27 diamond, 22 stacks of stone, armor, diamond tools. JACKPOT!

Edited:

I will tell you what I tell all of my victims.

Learn from your mistakes.

9. Post #529

August 2011
    1 Posts
    Hi, please whitelist me. my name is bakbanaan123.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #530
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    Whitelisted all!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    Well when I was configuring the factions plugin for my server I noticed you could set it if blocks could be destroyed in enemy territory as well as chests be opened.

I don't think you want the people to be able to open doors though? Cause that's also an option I think.

12. Post #532
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    Thats why we have lock mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

13. Post #533
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Those diamonds were acquired illegally,

They build a cage around him so that when they spawned they could rob him because they were upset over a totally legal assassination attempt.

bull. shit.

and

If someone was hacking diamonds in, that's a class 1 offense and they will be banned immediately. Balance is the one thing we take pride in, and if there's a solid case against someone cheating diamond in, they will be perma'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #534
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    So I was working on my lighting system and I had to expand the wall...

I don't know who did this but it's kinda creeping me out for some reason.

15. Post #535
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts

Being an asshole sadly isn't something to ban people for, but everyone can team up to kill him on sight.

Edited:

oh no they found out our secret

16. Post #536
    November 2009
    115 Posts
    Requesting white-list: Kelldar08
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #537
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    If someone was hacking diamonds in, that's a class 1 offense and they will be banned immediately. Balance is the one thing we take pride in, and if there's a solid case against someone cheating diamond in, they will be perma'd.
    I'm being banned for hacking in diamonds? What. You missed the point entirely. First off I didn't and no one is saying I did.

Mongolian_beef built a cage around where I logged off so he could spawn kill me and take my items when I logged on. He gave 20 out of my 70 diamonds back and my bookshelfs.

Edited:

That was me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    I'm being banned for hacking in diamonds? What. You missed the point entirely. First off I didn't and no one is saying I did.

Mongolian_beef built a cage around where I logged off so he could spawn kill me and take my items when I logged on. He gave 20 out of my 70 diamonds back and my bookshelfs.
    I think he was actually suspecting Mongolian of hacking in the diamonds...

But I don't know.

19. Post #539

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Those diamonds were the 70 found in Aprcagg.

If they were hacked, we'll destroy them, or give it to the admins.

20. Post #540
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    Heh, 27 diamond, 22 stacks of stone, armor, diamond tools. JACKPOT!

Edited:

I will tell you what I tell all of my victims.

Learn from your mistakes.

AWWWWW SHEEEEIT

21. Post #541

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Being an asshole sadly isn't something to ban people for, but everyone can team up to kill him on sight.

Edited:

oh no they found out our secret
    I've tried to make Luley a Ceasefire deal.
    He just can't learn to play peacefully with others not associated with him,
    I agree, lets just kill him..

He attacks Spacewolf first, then now he kills another good friend,
    Svearike lost their castle , I mean you have to be a really big asshole
    to rob them even after their loss.

Give them a break, they just lost their whole faction and converted and you went
    ahead to continue robbing them of what they had left.

:(

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    He just can't learn to play peacefully with others not associated with him. I agree, lets just kill him..

He attacks Spacewolf first, then now he kills another good friend. Svearike lost their castle , I mean you have to be a really big asshole to rob them even after their loss.

Give them a break, they just lost their whole faction and converted and you went ahead to continue robbing them of what they had left. :(
    Fix'd.

23. Post #543

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Sorry, I tend to write in massive chunks.

24. Post #544
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    Ok is the server down?

25. Post #545

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Ok is the server down?
    mmhmm

26. Post #546
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    No, I'm just being extremely blunt and clear that any sort of hacking, duping, or mishandling of admin magic will get anyone permabanned.

Edited:

Ok is the server down?
    Dragory is offline, so let's wait for him to come back then.

27. Post #547
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    I will open mail service soon!
    (Our courier got job)
    Also i will improve all trade and economics bit later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    I will open mail service soon!
    (Our courier got job)
    Also i will improve all trade and economics bit later.
    As soon as a certain Dragon-y server operator installs mods, Global chat will only be used for OOC talk. Local chat will be the default, no-prefix chat option, and the Leveling system will be in effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #549
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    People need to stop crying when the get killed, scream FUCK and move on, there is a PVP system for a freaking reason.

Edited:

Chez, did Mong get banned for building a spawn cage around that one guy and then killed him, taking all his shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #550
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    People need to stop crying when the get killed, scream FUCK and move on, there is a PVP system for a freaking reason.

Edited:

Chez, did Mong get banned for building a spawn cage around that one guy and then killed him, taking all his shit?

I changed the rules a bit for that. It's extremely meta and non-RP to disappear during a fight, but the same goes for boxing off the log-off spot. I decided that making a box around the spot or "capturing" the person would make up for the logoff, or "cancel" it out.

31. Post #551
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    As soon as a certain Dragon-y server operator installs mods, Global chat will only be used for OOC talk. Local chat will be the default, no-prefix chat option, and the Leveling system will be in effect.
    Faction chat should be global
    And remember that i want to configure levels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

32. Post #552
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Faction chat should be global
    And remember that i want to configure levels.
    Yeah, faction chat should work alongside this, but I'm not sure how.

Again, we just need Dragory to actually be online active to get this stuff to work, that's currently our only barrier.

33. Post #553
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,533 Posts
    The XP mod won't restrict us from mining or doing what we normally do right? Will it just let us improve what we do?

I would be pissed to mine diamond with my Ipick and get no diamond because I am not a high enough level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #554
    June 2011
    532 Posts
    Not him

Mongolian, the screenshots is showing the spawn cage, and stole illegally acquired diamonds :( acquired off of his body through exterme bitchassedness

Edited:

Did he actually log in combat or is that just what mong is saying?

Edited:

He just can't learn to play peacefully with others not associated with him,
    I agree, lets just kill him..

He attacks Spacewolf first, then now he kills another good friend,
    Svearike lost their castle , I mean you have to be a really big asshole
    to rob them even after their loss.

Give them a break, they just lost their whole faction and converted and you went
    ahead to continue robbing them of what they had left.

:(
    In actual Medieval times I wouldn't have just robbed. I would have raped, and killed, and burned the house down.

I deebo'd his stuff because he was dumb enough to trust a guy in a bandit skin. He isn't the first person I robbed last night anyways.

Edited:

What kind of fun is it when everyone is loving and hugging. My character is glorious.

35. Post #555

May 2010
    290 Posts
    It's quite simple what you did. You see, you hated him because he tried to assasinate you, saw him log, built a cage around that spot, and when he logged you killed him and made off with his items. It doesn't help the RP at all. We had the potential for an A+ plot twist, a possible man hunt but instead its oh lets just cage so that when he logs in like an hour later we can solve it all. Weak.
    If someone attempts to kill me, Im not going to simply let that pass, I never hated Apcragg, I gave him everything that was his, and on his request, things such as his bookshelves, books, 15 Iron, a Diamond Pickaxe, in return, he don't bother Skaal anymore.
    I also gave him 20 Diamonds back out of what we got from him, which is far more than you can say about what you did to Space or Krut.

He logged off immediately after, and be honest, if you had a fully-armored Player with a diamond sword in your base, who logged off right after his attempt to kill you, what would you have done.

Logging off right after the assassination attempt and still staying in our base did not help RP either, but you could only care about what we did.
    We countered his logging off, with a Perimeter, around the area of his disconnection.
    I admit to it to being Meta-gaming, but it was both of us, and not just us, so don't point
    the finger saying how it was only us that meta-gamed.

Our problem with Apcragg was resolved when we returned the items, and sent him on his way.
    Apcragg was a really good member of Skaal, built a sugar-cane Farm, and even helped mine,
    he understands why we sent him on his way out of Skaal, and he did it in a respecful and mature manner. (Unlike some people)

We never wanted to kill Apcragg, I knew at some point that their were spies, but I was willing to give everyone a chance into our faction. TBFundy was an obvious spy, and we still invited him in, we only kick players out if it was necessary .

TBFundy broke a ton of random blocks in the faction's town, and even in Ironhelm's railway.
    He never learned, and never replied when I asked him multiple times to stop.
    When he logged on only to find he was kicked, we told him why, and the only response
    we got from him was "Lol".
    We even let him gather his items in his house, we broke the chests so he could pick them up,
    When he didn't leave, Stood idling in the Gates rather leave, is when we killed him.
    We then dropped his items out at the front gate, and the first thing he does is say
    he's gonna blow up Skaal when his items were returned, and then complains that we killed him.

36. Post #556
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    The XP mod won't restrict us from mining or doing what we normally do right? Will it just let us improve what we do?

I would be pissed to mine diamond with my Ipick and get no diamond because I am not a high enough level.
    That's actually how it's going to work. The economy is so saturated at the moment, as anyone can do anything. We're working on making it a bit more realistic, and balanced. People have jobs as woodcutters, but anyone can do what they do.

If we made it improve what you do, the economy would be even more saturated. More wheat would fill our chests, more cobble, more diamond. It would just make things even worse off.

Edited:

TBFundy broke a ton of random blocks in the faction's town, and even in Ironhelm's railway.
    Did he really break blocks in the town? If he did it maliciously, even if he was in the faction, that's against the rules. Also, railways are protected by the "any player-made structure shouldn't be griefed (outside of war)", so he should be banned. I'll check into it later once Dragory comes back online and starts the server up.

37. Post #557
    Down now, down before, down forever.

Such si the server.

Edited:

Also, banning kinda is meta-gaming, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events

38. Post #558
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Down now, down before, down forever.

Such si the server.
    Dragory is just lazy as usual. Once he's online, it's just a button press to get the server back up.

If anyone knows any other methods of communication other than steam, that would help to contact him.

Edited:

Also, banning kinda is meta-gaming, too.
    I was thinking about that. Once thing we could always do is put a bounty on the person's head when they should be banned. Once they die, we would ban them.

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,450 Posts
    FirePick. Higher level unlocks the FirePick. A portable furnace that when mining blocks with golden pickaxe will drop what it would be if smelted.
    ie. CobbleStone -> Stone, IronOre -> IronIngot
    Alright, install the plugin.

Edited:

Ok, why not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #560
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,031 Posts
    Dragory is just lazy as usual. Once he's online, it's just a button press to get the server back up.

If anyone knows any other methods of communication other than steam, that would help to contact him.

Edited:

I was thinking about that. Once thing we could always do is put a bounty on the person's head when they should be banned. Once they die, we would ban them.
    Call him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)