1. Post #1
    September 2001
    12,411 Posts
    Help and Support forum is here:

http://www.facepunch.com/forums/16

Server advertising is forbidden as well.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree x 87Dumb x 30Friendly x 13Winner x 7Zing x 7Informative x 5Funny x 5Optimistic x 4Artistic x 4Late x 4Disagree x 4Useful x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,114 Posts
    If you post a Help and Support thread here you'll be banned, so don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree x 23Dumb x 19Late x 6Zing x 4Disagree x 4Artistic x 3Friendly x 3Informative x 3Winner x 2Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (◡‿◡✿) ‏
    January 2013
    2,852 Posts
    Hey guys, if you see people posting here instead of the correct section, instead of replying to it, could you please either inform me about the thread (pm, steam, profile, etc) or report it? It's a bit awkward to say 'hey I'm gonna lock your thread, please remake it here' or take action when the person has already gotten a bunch of help with the question. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    Near Invisible Text Mod
    May 2009
    5,288 Posts
    Niandra asked you nicely but you continue to post in H&S threads that are in the wrong section. Doing this will now lead to a ban. Report don't reply!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)