1. Post #641
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    It looks like a toy.
    I know. the texture isn't that great. but i'm happy that there's a revolver for the engi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #642
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,053 Posts
    So are there anymore styles for hats?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #643
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,163 Posts
    Need a texture work and a phong mask.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #644
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    One has been done for soldier I recall well.

Horus' headgear I think it was called
    http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/95221
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #645
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,512 Posts
    From the looks of it that just looks like a pitch black texture without any wear and tear any the normal TF2 weapons have. And that phong is just fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #646
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,798 Posts
    So are there anymore styles for hats?
    Well my list says that I've pretty much caused 19 hats to have styles, 3 of those possibly wont happen now and I'm currently messing around with the idea of a burnt brigade helmet inspired by the old painting system glitch on it.

so far it isn't looking that good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #647
    January 2010
    3,150 Posts
    Did a football helmet style ever happen where the middle stripe can be painted instead?

8. Post #648
    May 2009
    4,798 Posts
    Did a football helmet style ever happen where the middle stripe can be painted instead?
    Pretty sure someone did it. Though I can't be 100% certain.

If someone can post it, I will add it to my list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #649
    April 2011
    415 Posts
    Well my list says that I've pretty much caused 19 hats to have styles, 3 of those possibly wont happen now and I'm currently messing around with the idea of a burnt brigade helmet inspired by the old painting system glitch on it.

I'm loving that burnt helmet look, looks brilliant in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

10. Post #650
    May 2011
    3,149 Posts

I'm not usaully the kind of guy to talk about this, but ScootMa, STOP FUCKING POSTING SO GODDAMN MUCH.

You have more than half of a good user's posts where he was actually contributing, whereas you are spamming up the emporium with posts like "good point" and using the excuse that there are MORE posts when that isn't even fucking true! I don't like doing this because I hate insulting people without prior insult from the person, but jesus, THIS IS ANNOYING. Please stop.
    Aww shit i seem to post The second Most
    Is that a bad thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

11. Post #651
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts

Needs more motion blur

Edited:

Is that a bad thing?
    Since you haven't posted any content, yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,053 Posts

It doesn't look that bad. If the burnt parts were paintable and were painted in lime green or hot pink then it would look bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #653
    May 2009
    4,798 Posts
    It doesn't look that bad. If the burnt parts were paintable and were painted in lime green or hot pink then it would look bad.
    It looks bad IMO because of the method I did to make sure that the undercolour (not burnt) gets painted well.

it's one of those trade offs you hear about.

14. Post #654
    November 2010
    235 Posts

May I suggest adding some melted parts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events

15. Post #655
    May 2011
    3,149 Posts
    Since you haven't posted any content, yes.[/QUOTE]

Eh I dont need To post Content I post requests and if they are taken they Are If not W
    ell To bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

16. Post #656
    July 2010
    459 Posts
    Eh I dont need To post Content I post requests and if they are taken they Are If not W
    ell To bad
    Why the hell do you capitalize first letters of some words?
    That just doesn't make sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

17. Post #657
    May 2011
    3,149 Posts
    Why the hell do you capitalize first letters of some words?
    That just doesn't make sense
    I dont Know Its my ocd I think Damn I hate it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

18. Post #658
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    Is that a bad thing?
    I'm 3! is that bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #659
    May 2011
    3,149 Posts
    I'm 3! is that bad?
    Nope Just means you post a lot And are In on the Ideas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #660
    July 2009
    1,661 Posts
    I think it comes down to this.
    There are ideas, and there are bad ideas.

You start to post enough bad ideas, everyone gets pissed off with you and wont carry on reading your ideas/posts.

Sometimes its best to cool your jets and just stop posting for a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

21. Post #661
    October 2008
    207 Posts
    It's more a less a case of how lazy I'm feeling when I'm making these. I'm a concept artist outside of the stuff I've drawn in here.

Speaking of which, this should have been out quicker.

Dat clipping
    Now i'll just polish the model very much and make a decent texture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    May 2011
    3,149 Posts
    Heh It looks like hes about to Dip his hand in gasoline
    The clipping couldnt be better

23. Post #663
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    Can anyone help me make this hat?

Edited:

:toot:
    I'm trying to make this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,876 Posts

Dat clipping
    Now i'll just polish the model very much and make a decent texture.
    That's very loooooooooooooooooooooooooow poly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    February 2011
    2,470 Posts
    I dont Know Its my ocd I think Damn I hate it
    I'd actually like to know, godzillabeast, is English your first language? How old are you?

I have my doubts about the cause of your poor spelling, grammar, capatalization, and punctuation being obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD, from my understanding, is a compulsive urge to impose order upon things, which is at odds with your chaotic posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #666
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    The phone is going to clip on to the soldier and medic's belt. If we have the time we will put it into there pockets. Like this comic.

TF2's calenders say its 1969
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #667
    I'd actually like to know, godzillabeast, is English your first language? How old are you?

I have my doubts about the cause of your poor spelling, grammar, capatalization, and punctuation being obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD, from my understanding, is a compulsive urge to impose order upon things, which is at odds with your chaotic posts.
    OCD is exactly what is says on the tin, you obsessively perform a certain act-with you finding it compulsary, it can also be what you said. My OCD is the first one, I obsessively wash my hands. Sorry for derailing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #668
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,532 Posts
    I like the batteries better. Made a few clamps for the proper connections.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #669
    May 2009
    4,798 Posts
    I like the batteries better. Made a few clamps for the proper connections.
    Forgive my readinglessness, but I'm assuming this is going to be for the engie?
    or is it a map prop?

30. Post #670
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,532 Posts
    It's supposed to become a replacement for the sentrygun. Either a bubbleshield, blocking bullets and projectiles from entering or getting out. Or a tesla-coil, which has half the range, but has no aiming-delay, and fires continiously, or whatever.

I don't know yet. I started it purely at random, but I like how it's turning out.

Also at 3700 tris now. Going to check how much the level 3 turret has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

31. Post #671
    October 2008
    207 Posts
    That's very loooooooooooooooooooooooooow poly.
    I try to keep it at 1000, is that too low poly? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

32. Post #672
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,490 Posts
    I try to keep it at 1000, is that too low poly? :(
    There are hats with higher poly counts than that, if I'm not mistaken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #673
    May 2009
    4,798 Posts
    It's supposed to become a replacement for the sentrygun. Either a bubbleshield, blocking bullets and projectiles from entering or getting out. Or a tesla-coil, which has half the range, but has no aiming-delay, and fires continiously, or whatever.

I don't know yet. I started it purely at random, but I like how it's turning out.

Also at 3700 tris now. Going to check how much the level 3 turret has.
    Well here's an idea, how about a tesla ball/plasma ball in the centre?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #674
    December 2010
    1,134 Posts
    There are hats with higher poly counts than that, if I'm not mistaken.
    The highest is the lid with a 6000 polycount

35. Post #675
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts

meh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,512 Posts
    For a viewmodel that is WAY too lowpoly. Mine usually have up to 8000 or even up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,042 Posts
    Looks something like a modified NES Shooter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Macedonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #678
    February 2011
    2,470 Posts
    OCD is exactly what is says on the tin, you obsessively perform a certain act-with you finding it compulsary, it can also be what you said. My OCD is the first one, I obsessively wash my hands. Sorry for derailing.
    No, you're right, I phrased what I said wrong; OCD is the obsessive compulsion to perform a repetitive, often irrational, action. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I have difficulty believing that he has an obsessive compulsion to not punctualize, to randomly capitalize, to use poor grammar and spelling. I'm not ruling out the possibility at all, it's just that I have a sneaking suspicion he is simply claiming OCD when, in fact, it's more likely that he is foreign/young/a very lazy typer; it isn't a specific compulsive behavior on his part in my eyes, rather, it's poor typing on the whole, which makes me doubtful as to his claims of a diagnosed mental condition being the cause. It's a variety of failures to properly type, and while I could certainly believe something like an urge to captilize each word in a sentence, the fact is that it's a scattered, chaotic and broad pattern, that doesn't seem indictive of OCD. Sorry about not being clear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,876 Posts
    Medic/Multi Class tie misc.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #680
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,490 Posts
    I foresee clipping with chest ornaments such as grenades, bullets, etc (depending on which class is wearing it).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)