1. Post #561
    December 2009
    1,654 Posts
    Release this. It looks amazing dear.
    Dude, all I had to do was invert the colors.

it's not hard, you could do it yourself in like 5 seconds.

And I deleted it anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #562
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    I did not was a post. Threads now go up to 10,000 posts.
    But when half of them are YOU, then the emporium is only 5000 posts of not-crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    May 2011
    609 Posts
    see quote in post

also
    I don't even play TF2 atall, or any steam game really. Or games atall for that matter, minus the occasional minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    August 2009
    1,415 Posts

Ok, now how would I get the textures to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #565
    March 2011
    1,000 Posts
    3DS is better to learn in the long run, as it has more options than Blender. Blender is more easily picked up than 3DS, and is more user-friendly. Take your pick.
    You seem like you know what you're talking about.. So tell me, where do you think is a good place to start out with 3ds? I'm normally just hop from one tutorial to another, so I often run into things I have no idea how to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #566
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    You seem like you know what you're talking about.. So tell me, where do you think is a good place to start out with 3ds? I'm normally just hop from one tutorial to another, so I often run into things I have no idea how to do.
    I've noticed Maya is much more simple to learn than 3ds, but go with 3ds if you think the tutorials will help you.

7. Post #567
    ITG
    May 2011
    405 Posts

Ok, now how would I get the textures to work.
    oh god release it once you fix it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    But when half of them are YOU, then the emporium is only 5000 posts of not-crap.
    Dude I haven't seen you post a model yet.

[ I know I haven't, but I at least attempted to. I just lurk this thread for it's coolness and I occasionally compliment a model/post ]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #569
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,690 Posts

[ I know I haven't, but I at least attempted to. I just lurk this thread for it's coolness and I occasionally compliment a model/post ]
    Remember Ol' Jack? Collaborative or not.

I know that I have not posted a model at any point but I offer comments and criticism when possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

10. Post #570
    August 2009
    1,415 Posts
    Its just a hex...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #571
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,690 Posts
    Check the OP (and it was made by Svdl, not Ubertofu. He's just hexing it, as stated above.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

12. Post #572
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts

I've been making a tutorial I did for inno98.

He has posted pictures of my model. It's supposed to be a multi class misc item.

13. Post #573
    March 2011
    679 Posts
    Add me and I'll answer any questions
    Done.

14. Post #574
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts
    I did not was a post. Threads now go up to 10,000 posts.
    Not anymore bro, garry put them back to 5,000.
    And stop with the shitposting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #575
    October 2010
    10,402 Posts

I'm not usaully the kind of guy to talk about this, but ScootMa, STOP FUCKING POSTING SO GODDAMN MUCH.

You have more than half of a good user's posts where he was actually contributing, whereas you are spamming up the emporium with posts like "good point" and using the excuse that there are MORE posts when that isn't even fucking true! I don't like doing this because I hate insulting people without prior insult from the person, but jesus, THIS IS ANNOYING. Please stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 3 (list)

16. Post #576
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts
    It's actually hilarious how godzillabeast joined only 3 days ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,317 Posts
    Welp, can't get AAA_Battery's attention. So much for making styles. :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    April 2010
    849 Posts
    Check the OP (and it was made by Svdl, not Ubertofu. He's just hexing it, as stated above.)
    WAIT wait what

did i break the materials again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

19. Post #579
    March 2011
    1,000 Posts
    I've noticed Maya is much more simple to learn than 3ds, but go with 3ds if you think the tutorials will help you.
    I don't know if they actually will.. That's why I'm trying to figure things out before I have to go and try Maya. If it comes to that, I'll go check that website of yours.

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,318 Posts
    Well I like the posts of ScootMa, I don't care if they are only 2 words, and yes, I know this isn't a chat thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,987 Posts
    Check the OP, the tf2 resources and guides link has some of the best tutorials for getting stuff made in tf2. Just playing around can help too. Feel free to add me and ask questions and I'll do my best to answer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #582
    August 2009
    1,415 Posts
    WAIT wait what

did i break the materials again?
    No no no, the materials are fine. I just hexed it for the Field Recorder and I'm trying to get the materials to work for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    March 2008
    840 Posts

Thanks for the help Sparkle.

Now what to name it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,610 Posts

I'm not usaully the kind of guy to talk about this, but ScootMa, STOP FUCKING POSTING SO GODDAMN MUCH.

You have more than half of a good user's posts where he was actually contributing, whereas you are spamming up the emporium with posts like "good point" and using the excuse that there are MORE posts when that isn't even fucking true! I don't like doing this because I hate insulting people without prior insult from the person, but jesus, THIS IS ANNOYING. Please stop.
    Where do you see these stats?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #585
    January 2010
    3,163 Posts

Now what to name it?
    I don't think anything besides "Shoe Phone" could do it justice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #586
    January 2011
    120 Posts

Now what to name it?
    I can't see why this wouldn't get in to the game. It's practically a shoe-in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 12Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,133 Posts
    Where do you see these stats?
    http://www.facepunch.com/misc.php?do...sted&t=1089172

Or just click the post count in the subforum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    November 2010
    244 Posts

Now what to name it?
    sole searcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

29. Post #589
    December 2009
    1,654 Posts
    sole searcher
    holy fucking shit I loled, use this one Nugget.

30. Post #590
    March 2008
    840 Posts

Here it is! Enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

31. Post #591
    September 2010
    1,168 Posts

Here it is! Enjoy.
    Shoe, shoe, begone! Your silliness is not welcome here, you evil sole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #592
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,690 Posts
    Heel not be leaving anytime soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    We need more LoZ: Majora's Mask mods.

Edited:

Here it is! Enjoy.
    Downloading right now...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    March 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Check the OP, the tf2 resources and guides link has some of the best tutorials for getting stuff made in tf2. Just playing around can help too. Feel free to add me and ask questions and I'll do my best to answer
    Thanks for this.. I completely forgot to check the OP. :V Also, I was playing around earlier, trying to make a television. Things did not go well.

I'll probably hit you up some time in my spare time with some questions. Thanks again! :3:

35. Post #595
    Dennab
    January 2011
    1,787 Posts
    I have a quick post for tonight since I've been running errands this whole day, I am designing a Cyborg future space pirate Heavy, also making a short comic to go with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Hold your tongue!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    March 2011
    1,000 Posts
    Hold your tongue!
    You guys, every one of you, deserve the boot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    Our posts are laced with shoe related puns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts
    Our posts are laced with shoe related puns.
    We SHOEld stop it.

No wait, that's terrible.

40. Post #600
    March 2011
    1,000 Posts
    I did have a big stream of shoe puns here, but I decided to spare everyone the greif and just say strait up that I'm going to bed. Goodnight.