1. Post #81
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,906 Posts
    I never got to play there. So I'm not sure. But learn the layout quick. Lol. Also, they change the layout every four weeks.
    AWESOME

Edited:

Hey, these are back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,812 Posts
    Hey guys, am I understanding correctly that all gas airsoft guns can use propane? The only thing you need is a propane adapter and some silicone to add every few mags?

I'm really considering getting one, because no store around sells Green gas, but Propane is cheap as hell, and is sold virtually everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,866 Posts
    Sigh. AK needs some work which is a shame. Basically, the trigger mech is all sorted now, but the metal hop upgrade is a pain, as it doesn't actually screw in to the body, therefore, it's free to move a little, creating a poor seal between the nozzle and the hop. During chrono It'd get like 40fps one shot, then 300 the next.

To combat this, I've just applied some silicone sealant to where the body and the hop join, so HOPEFULLY It'll sort it.

As for the mall, most of the footage turned out like shit (dark dark dark) and half of it got corrupted. really pissing me off. This was the only decent clip I got - (watch in 720p, no idea why the border is there, will try to get it without)

That was awesome dude. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #84
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Hey guys, am I understanding correctly that all gas airsoft guns can use propane? The only thing you need is a propane adapter and some silicone to add every few mags?

I'm really considering getting one, because no store around sells Green gas, but Propane is cheap as hell, and is sold virtually everywhere.
    Not all can, some are mainly CO2 powered, but yes, other than that, it's just propane and silicone oil.

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,812 Posts
    Not all can, some are mainly CO2 powered, but yes, other than that, it's just propane and silicone oil.
    So since I've already been powering my pistol with GG it would be set to switch over to propane, I assume. One question though, how does the silicone oil work. From what I've seen, it's liquid, how are you supposed to get it into the magazine?

6. Post #86
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    So since I've already been powering my pistol with GG it would be set to switch over to propane, I assume. One question though, how does the silicone oil work. From what I've seen, it's liquid, how are you supposed to get it into the magazine?
    Green Gas is essentially propane and silicone mixed, so switching it over should be just fine. What you do, is your pour a couple drops into the propane adapter, attach the adapter to the can, and fill the mag. I have Liquid Wrench, which pretty much coats everything I spray it with.

7. Post #87
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    Green Gas is essentially propane and silicone mixed, so switching it over should be just fine. What you do, is your pour a couple drops into the propane adapter, attach the adapter to the can, and fill the mag. I have Liquid Wrench, which pretty much coats everything I spray it with.
    Tip for using silicone; Don't be an idiot like me with my first gas gun, and fill the adapter with silicone oil. This will fuck everything up really good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #88
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Tip for using silicone; Don't be an idiot like me with my first gas gun, and fill the adapter with silicone oil. This will fuck everything up really good.
    But just a couple drops are fine, right? Because that's worked for me so far.

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,812 Posts
    By that I assume you mean put it on the adapter, just don't over-do it and use too much?

10. Post #90
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    You FILLED the adapter? :frogdowns:

anyways, thinking of getting this to record games with: http://www.amazon.com/Looxcie-LX1-Bl.../dp/B004DI7F76

11. Post #91
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    By that I assume you mean put it on the adapter, just don't over-do it and use too much?
    Yeah, don't fill it like you're filling a cup.

12. Post #92
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    But just a couple drops are fine, right? Because that's worked for me so far.
    Yeah, that's good.

Edited:

Yeah, don't fill it like you're filling a cup.
    Yeah, fill it like a Korean hooker's vagina.

Actually don't do that either.

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,812 Posts
    Seeing all you guys talking about learning russian, it makes me be proud that I was born there and speak fluent Russian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

14. Post #94
    December 2010
    678 Posts
    YOU know
    one could make ucp-d by making square pixel like stencils and adding dye to those parts

hell i'd probably do it if i really wanted it

think i will
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,040 Posts
    AWESOME

Edited:

Hey, these are back.
    I fired that at AEX today

It's extremely stupid but really fun in a stupid way

Edited:

Oh, and the CA M249 is for sale at $299 and the cashier dude knows me so he'll bump it down to $260

Should I go for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #96
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    YOU know
    one could make ucp-d by making square pixel like stencils and adding dye to those parts

hell i'd probably do it if i really wanted it

think i will
    If I recall correctly, you can apply some kind of crap to the parts you dont want dyed, it like brushes on. I dont remember more than that.

17. Post #97
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    I want a Vietnam OP at my field now, the new swamp is the perfect setting.

I'd buy fatigues, gear and a VN M16

Than I'd put a M60 in the back door of my truck, put a tail on it, attach a ceiling fan to the roof and paint a white star on it. I'd blast All Along The Watch Tower as I drive around the fields.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,040 Posts
    Fuck that get a jeep or something and mount a m60 to that shit

Alternatively, get a md500 chopper, paint it green, and mount gunpods :razz:

19. Post #99
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,791 Posts
    I fired that at AEX today

It's extremely stupid but really fun in a stupid way

Edited:

Oh, and the CA M249 is for sale at $299 and the cashier dude knows me so he'll bump it down to $260

Should I go for it?
    I don't see a reason not to for that price.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,040 Posts
    I don't see a reason not to for that price.
    Hah, but last time I got an ares ppsh for like, $290 off of ehobby and it was dead on arrival.......

This time I'm going to fucking scour through reviews on google before I even touch the damn thing and I'm gonna test fire that shit like mad the moment I get it to see if it fucks up at all

21. Post #101
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,791 Posts
    I actually own one. Solid gun. I managed to break the mag release when I fell on it. Going to have to go to AEX before I use it in combat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    I know a few people who run CA M249s. The main thing you'll be going through are pistons if you excessively hold the trigger for like 30 second intervals. Other than that, they don't really have that many problems I'm aware of.

They're just fucking heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Where the Germans replaced their barrels every 200 or so shots on their MG42s in World War II, Kill will be breaking his gun apart to replace his piston every minute or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Philippines Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Classic army is a solid brand. Relatively.

The only problem I have with support weapons is the last 3 cities I lived in had rules about engagement ranges with them so I never bought one. Instead I threw a bipod on my echo1 g36k and put a c mag in there and called it a MG36 :3

It was kind of annoying when they started getting close and then dealing with being yelled at "I WAS LESS THAN 50 FEET" when they weren't or being unsure how far away they were(stupid camo patterns) so not shooting at them. Not to mention they're limited to the same 1.5 joules as the AEGs.

So it depends on the rules of where you play I would say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    I like the way I can see what browser and operating system people are using when they make a post.

I'm the only one with

Edited:

Anyway, not sure if late but this just looks pretty cool: http://cgi.ebay.com/BB-Ammo-Box-Boxe...item2eb523d375
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Philippines Show Events

26. Post #106
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,742 Posts
    I want a Vietnam OP at my field now, the new swamp is the perfect setting.

I'd buy fatigues, gear and a VN M16

Than I'd put a M60 in the back door of my truck, put a tail on it, attach a ceiling fan to the roof and paint a white star on it. I'd blast All Along The Watch Tower as I drive around the fields.
    It's a fucking jungle in there, it's amazing.

27. Post #107
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,908 Posts
    L_Dawg and Nivek have Macs. Let's all laugh at them. Ha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    August 2008
    931 Posts

Anyway, not sure if late but this just looks pretty cool: http://cgi.ebay.com/BB-Ammo-Box-Boxe...item2eb523d375
    "This box is MUCH easier on the hands to open it, unlike a metal ammo can!"
    What sick man sends babies to fight me etc.

One of my 50 cal ammo cans holds like 5 bags of bbs, has an air/water tight seal, looks badass, and cost $5 each.

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,089 Posts
    I found a 30 cal ammo can in my dad's shed that i use to store most of my ammo in.

I need to buy a 50 cal one so i can actually fit my M14 mags into it as well as my BBs, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Eh, I don't have access to that sort of stuff.

I guess I'll make a shitty one myself, out of wood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Philippines Show Events

31. Post #111
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,923 Posts
    Go to a local surplus store or get one on eBay. I too use a .50cal ammo can for all sorts of things.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,104 Posts
    I like the way I can see what browser and operating system people are using when they make a post.

I'm the only one with

Edited:

That's dumb, get one of these instead:
    https://www.mainemilitary.com/produc...idproduct=1097
    https://www.mainemilitary.com/produc...idproduct=1098

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    Whoa

MAC REPRESENT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,104 Posts
    Pretty slow here today.

35. Post #115
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,040 Posts
    Lololo my icon :razz:

Edited:

WWait so what the fuck happens when you post on a mac or something and then edit that post on a droid

36. Post #116
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #117
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I dont think that's the original.
    The original called everything an AK-47, and then called the AKM an M-16

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    I dont think that's the original.
    The original called everything an AK-47, and then called the AKM an M-16

:colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #119
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    But wait there's more!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

40. Post #120
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,188 Posts
    Oh my god :eng99:

Learn2report