1. Post #1
    September 2009
    12,106 Posts

This turned out to be a huge deal to a lot of my Indian and Pakistani friends in my High School and I will not be able to see any developments tonight. (I heard you have to get it on PPV and it's airing at 2 AM PCT so I'll be sleeping then).

One thing for sure is that these two countries hate the shit out of each other and this is going to be one huge rivalry, it's pretty much comparable to USC vs. UCLA in football multiplied by 1,000. Indian workers took their day offs, school's out for Pakistani children, even the Pakistani president is bidding for their team's victory on this moment.

From what I heard the last time they played against one another was eight years ago in the last World Cup so this probably a big deal.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    4,037 Posts
    Who even watches cricket?

And India isn't the only country Pakistan hates. :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    This turned out to be a huge deal to a lot of my Indian and Pakistani friends in my High School
    I always thought this was just a stereotype until I found out all the Indians and Pakistanis in my school were talking to each other about this

A bunch of dudes are skipping school tomorrow so they can watch this game, not sure why because the game's at 4 EST.

One thing for sure is that these two countries hate the shit out of each other

Which is funny because a lot of Indians and Pakistanis are really good friends in my school. :3:

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,862 Posts
    Oh man, I've been hearing about this all day. I hope India doesn't lose or a lot of people at my school will be pissed.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,696 Posts
    let's go mother india fuck the paki's yeaaa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Cricket. :holy:

7. Post #7
    Viking Chest hair simulator 2012
    June 2009
    2,382 Posts
    Cricket is like the baseball of Britain. everyone says it's their favourite sport but nobody ever really watches it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    March 2010
    2,435 Posts
    Cricket is like the baseball of Britain. everyone says it's their favourite sport but nobody ever really watches it.
    Completely untrue and unfounded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,534 Posts
    I live in England and all the people related in some way to the pakistani nation are going nuts over it posting flags and symbols and shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2010
    468 Posts
    I live in England and all the pakis are going nuts over it posting flags and symbols and shit
    Thought "paki" was a racial slur there, you silly leg-before-wicket english person.

Anyway, cricket. If baseball is anything to go by, it should suck as a spectator sport, but I haven't watched it yet, so.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,534 Posts
    Thought "paki" was a racial slur there, you silly leg-before-wicket english person.

Anyway, cricket. If baseball is anything to go by, it should suck as a spectator sport, but I haven't watched it yet, so.
    Yeah it is, better edit that.

YOINK

(Even if they find it socially acceptable to call themselves it :colbert: Still, there's still some really cool ones that let you call them it, but you don't because...well you just don't)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,423 Posts
    I really hope no radical fans do something stupid if their team loses.

13. Post #13
    JT.
    June 2010
    250 Posts
    india won

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,696 Posts
    India wins! Hindustan zindabad!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2009
    536 Posts
    So fucking noisy on campus today.

Indians are screaming at the top of their lungs.

16. Post #16
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
    and india isn't the only country pakistan hates. :smug:
    infidel!

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,622 Posts
    Sweet, We Won! :D
    Amazing Game. haha.

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    471 Posts
    Damnit, Pakistan should have won. Congratulations India!

I don't even watch cricket, what am I doing here? :o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,696 Posts
    Chak de phatte cause we are the greatest,

Kabbi na darte cause we are the bravest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Terrible Mustache Aficionado
    November 2010
    2,653 Posts
    India is going to win

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,696 Posts
    beware of the boyzz

Edited:

I always hear that shit being blasted in surrey when I go visit family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)