1. Post #561
    November 2010
    1,286 Posts
    Bump is completely unnecessary, since the people responsible of the thread continue working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #562
    February 2010
    121 Posts
    Bump is completely unnecessary, since the people responsible of the thread continue working on it.
    well some progress images would be nice for us impatient people...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    September 2010
    79 Posts
    I think that some patience would be nice for you impatient people. But to each their own I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    Look! Maestro Fenix said that he is working on it when he can. He is at university, goes to work and has to make models. I mean it takes me ages to make a box so I can only begin to imagine what its like for Maestro Fenix and other people rigging all those models from other game into source. Now the last thing they want is someone going "upload pictures" because they will upload pictures and they will be exactly the same as the last ones. so just back track a couple of pages, find some of the pictures and leave them to get on with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    February 2010
    121 Posts
    Look! Maestro Fenix said that he is working on it when he can. He is at university, goes to work and has to make models. I mean it takes me ages to make a box so I can only begin to imagine what its like for Maestro Fenix and other people rigging all those models from other game into source. Now the last thing they want is someone going "upload pictures" because they will upload pictures and they will be exactly the same as the last ones. so just back track a couple of pages, find some of the pictures and leave them to get on with it.
    <:( sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    October 2005
    28 Posts
    Forgiven :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    its somebody to rip that model for zero?
    http://www.models-resource.com/other...om3/sheet/2684

8. Post #568
    I'm working on Phoenix Wright, It's my first model in source,and this is fun :D

Phoenix Before I applied the texture to his face.

I have to fix the eyebrow problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    November 2010
    357 Posts

The one who actually did it my ragdoll...ITīS YOU!

Man this is amazing, i do want to see these i canīt wait for do a lot of Objection poses

By the way, are you going to apply the faces that he can make...right? itīs needed the "Wha-WHAT!?" face & the "Seriously" face
    (The one he makes when he gets punched & the one when he loses, presents fake evidence, doing "Ma-Maya!?", etc)

10. Post #570
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts

Maya appears in the game, too. Any plans for her?

11. Post #571
    December 2010
    756 Posts

Oh ho-ho, yes. About that second picture though, is his badge supposed to be on both sides of his coat? It's not like that in the games (the DS games, idk about MvC3)

12. Post #572
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    December 2008
    13,220 Posts
    Oh ho-ho, yes. About that second picture though, is his badge supposed to be on both sides of his coat? It's not like that in the games (the DS games, idk about MvC3)
    It's not like that in UMVC3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    I'll keep that in mind too, thanks.

14. Post #574
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,371 Posts
    I think its because capcom really loved how sprites flipped back in the 90's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    December 2009
    466 Posts
    It's amazing that someone is actually gonna work on Wright now a request I had way back. However he at least needs to open his mouth wide and be able to finger point. So at least try to get him to do that somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Now i noticed that his brows are blue, like his suit. Well, Wright wants to keep serious his brows & face.

Now if itīs ported to Gmod the little guy Wootman has as avatar, then i can do a photo of my team... dammit i need Dr. Doom too...

17. Post #577
    Now i noticed that his brows are blue, like his suit. Well, Wright wants to keep serious his brows & face.
    I know what I need to do in order to fix it, I just need to do it.

Edited:

Maya appears in the game, too. Any plans for her?
    If anyone ports the model, I'll try.

Edited:

By the way, are you going to apply the faces that he can make...right? itīs needed the "Wha-WHAT!?" face & the "Seriously" face
    (The one he makes when he gets punched & the one when he loses, presents fake evidence, doing "Ma-Maya!?", etc)
    I have no idea how to do that, If I learn, I'll attempt.

18. Post #578
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    December 2008
    13,220 Posts
    I have no idea how to do that, If I learn, I'll attempt.
    Make body groups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #579
    October 2011
    2 Posts
    @Maestro Fenix, I'd like to thank you for all your hard work on Felicia. Can't wait.

20. Post #580
    September 2010
    77 Posts
    There is some models available in this site

http://www.spriters-resource.com/com....php?tid=19131

Felicia
    X-23
    Thor
    Deadpool
    Zero (+Zero dlc - Megaman)
    Ryu (dlc)
    Amaterasu
    Nemesis

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,907 Posts
    Do people still want .arc files or the .obj/.dea etc exported from them? I was working on getting Spencer into a Blender scene and planning on using him for a small animation, but the rigging on him after importing into Blender is atrocious and I don't feel like manually correcting them, but I figured I'd offer the files to anyone who wants them.

22. Post #582
    January 2008
    34 Posts
    I can hardly wait for some of these to be rigged into Source. It'll be especially fun to have models of X and Zero with faces and fingers I can manipulate...

23. Post #583
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    I can hardly wait for some of these to be rigged into Source. It'll be especially fun to have models of X and Zero with faces and fingers I can manipulate...
    And Felicia with fingers to manipulate as well.
    And Morrigan
    and Hsein-Ko
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #584
    January 2012
    255 Posts
    And Felicia with fingers to manipulate as well.
    And Morrigan
    and Hsein-Ko
    I'm as excited as you are, but they'll get done when they get done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    I'm as excited as you are, but they'll get done when they get done.
    Yep. If I had a dollar for everything i am excited about, I'd have enough to buy the Sears Tower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #586

August 2011
    23 Posts
    sonicdevilmod,Nexus_Elite and AaronM202 i m sorry for being ass too you guys before :( i was selfesh for asking such huge demand from all of you's, so i m not here to argue or troll or request any thing i m just here to apologize for my idiotic and childish behavior,sorry it took so long to apologize my computer was busted thank you for listening.

Edited:

One final question? How long does it take to make these MvC3 models? what software do you guys use to port or rig them? thank you for your time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #587

August 2011
    23 Posts
    sonicdevilmod,Nexus_Elite and AaronM202 i m sorry for being ass too you guys before :( i was selfesh for asking such huge demand from all of you's, so i m not here to argue or troll or request any thing i m just here to apologize for my idiotic and childish behavior,sorry it took so long to apologize my computer was busted thank you for listening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    July 2011
    488 Posts
    Aagh, I want Ryu in Garry's Mod.

29. Post #589
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Aagh, I want Ryu in Garry's Mod.
    Just wait about... a half decade. I bet you my right arm you'll see someone stepping up to work on him then. Then there's just another few years before the model comes out. Just keep waiting.

30. Post #590

April 2011
    50 Posts
    Can someone make a ragdoll of Phoenix Wright?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #591
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,465 Posts
    Can someone make a ragdoll of Phoenix Wright?
    If you looked 22 posts above you, you'll see that someone is making him.

Be patient.

32. Post #592
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Just wait about... a half decade. I bet you my right arm you'll see someone stepping up to work on him then. Then there's just another few years before the model comes out. Just keep waiting.
    Just because a request from yours, youīre going to ruin another pplīs hope? It can be maked, but itīs needed to found the textures & all that. Or in effect, export the one actually on XNALara to Gmod format, so stop doing that dude, that makes you look bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #593
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    calm down, we know everything for apoliges. but please, don't get many times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #594

April 2011
    50 Posts
    If you looked 22 posts above you, you'll see that someone is making him.

Be patient.
    Sorry, they are too many post. And its very difficulty to me take te whole to translate all them ^^U

35. Post #595

August 2011
    23 Posts
    calm down, we know everything for apoliges. but please, don't get many times.
    Thank you and i understand i ll wait like everyone else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    February 2012
    4 Posts
    I'll wait till the end of time for Felicia ^^

37. Post #597
    July 2011
    488 Posts
    We need someone to fix Deadpool.
    It's irritating that his hands are so messed up.

38. Post #598
    January 2011
    1,781 Posts
    I haven't been here in a long time, I wanted to ask if the Felicia model still a work in progress?

39. Post #599
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    I haven't been here in a long time, I wanted to ask if the Felicia model still a work in progress?
    Indeed, itīs in his final state, needs someworks on the faceposing or eyeposing, i donīt remember, but as far, she looks great. But better ask Maestro Fenix, iīm not an expert on this from modeling & all that stuff

40. Post #600
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    We need someone to fix Deadpool.
    It's irritating that his hands are so messed up.
    He's Fucking Right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)