1. Post #4481
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,401 Posts
    Well I could write long stories of my old school, and how they knew everything ("wireless is obviously better than wired, because it's the future therefore obviously better" etc.) but meh it's the same old stories and we've all heard them before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #4482
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Kid: How come my scanner's not scanning things into the computer? It's running and everything.
    Me: Oh, you don't have the software installed.
    (10 minutes later, shit HP software installed)
    Kid: Still doesn't work!
    Me: (looks at PSC box) You didn't put in the USB cable...
    Kid: But it's a WIRELESS scanner!

:doh:

I can see where he's coming from, there are wireless printers now, but this sure as hell isn't one of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #4483
    April 2010
    496 Posts
    My one friend thought PSU stood for Power Supply Unit, hah (and he's a computer science major!) which is obviously just the power box, transformer, whatever. After arguing with the dimwit for an hour I just let him have it, wouldn't want to wreck his ego or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 50 (list)

4. Post #4484
    I love my wireless printer.

Dell actually paid me $1.10 to take it.

Edited:

My one friend thought PSU stood for Power Supply Unit lmfao (and he's a computer science major!). After arguing with the dimwit for an hour I just let him have it.
    You should try harder at trolling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

5. Post #4485
    Wingless is awesome. Also, View my site
    February 2010
    5,836 Posts
    CR48 is so nice. I'm on it right now. It's beautiful. I'm so jealous right now, oh god the keyboard feels amazingly awesome great. Wish there was an SSH app for it.
    The tracker is dead :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #4486
    July 2009
    3,886 Posts
    Typing with ten fingers is great for brag right and all, but I'm way faster with typing with only using 3 fingers per hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #4487
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    My one friend thought PSU stood for Power Supply Unit, hah (and he's a computer science major!) which is obviously just the power box, transformer, whatever. After arguing with the dimwit for an hour I just let him have it, wouldn't want to wreck his ego or anything.
    :doh::doh::doh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #4488
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #4489
    April 2010
    496 Posts

You should try harder at trolling.
    Well I wasn't trying to troll him really, I was just trying to inform him. I thought it was common knowledge psu stood for primary system unit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #4490
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    The tracker is dead :(
    The Cr-48 Pilot program ended in mid-December just fyi.

Edited:

Well I wasn't trying to troll him really, I was just trying to inform him.
    "The initialism PSU often refers to a Power supply unit, or specifically a computer's Power supply unit (computer)."

Taken from wikipedia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #4491
    Well I wasn't trying to troll him really, I was just trying to inform him. I thought it was common knowledge psu stood for primary system unit.
    PSU DOES stand for Power Supply Unit because it's the thing that helps control the power to the parts in the computer.
    No PSU, Fried computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #4492
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    "The initialism PSU often refers to a Power supply unit, or specifically a computer's Power supply unit (computer)."
    He's a troll.

Edited:

PSU DOES stand for Power Supply Unit because it's the thing that helps control the power to the parts in the computer.
    No PSU, Fried computer.
    Actually, no PSU, the computer won't turn on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #4493
    I'm dumb! You don't have an excuse!
    July 2009
    5,485 Posts
    PSU does stand for Power Supply Unit you gigantic fucktard!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 6Optimistic x 2Late x 2Agree x 2Useful x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1Zing x 1Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #4494
    Meh, I was under the impression that if you hooked everything directly to the wall socket it would fry shit.
    Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4495
    April 2010
    496 Posts

Taken from wikipedia.
    Cool I can make up wikipedia quotes too: "9/11 was staged by the US government as proven by various recovered offical documents". Seriously you're as ignorant as my friend.

No PSU, Fried computer.
    No thats the power box dur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

16. Post #4496
    Wait... so if I write anything here, it's going to show up under my name?
    December 2009
    7,385 Posts
    You're such a smartass, I wish everyone can be as smart as you

No you're obviously trolling dur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

17. Post #4497
    Get out.
    :frog:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #4498
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,093 Posts
    PSU does stand for Primary System Unit come oN~~

Edited:

I mean, what else can it be? a power supply unit? that's just silly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #4499
    April 2010
    496 Posts
    You're such a smartass, I wish everyone can be as smart as you

No you're obviously trolling dur.
    Would you chill out? Its not obvious to some people ie the people that posted above you. Some people have no sense of humor.

Besides I'm generating content for the "socially inept people who think they're cool" thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

20. Post #4500
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events

21. Post #4501
    April 2010
    496 Posts
    PSU does stand for Primary System Unit come oN~~

Edited:

I mean, what else can it be? a power supply unit? that's just silly
    Exactly this guy gets it.

Edited:

Yeah you better snip that rage comment. Haha, I love this thread :buddy:

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting" - PLing))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

22. Post #4502
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts

Edited:

Yeah you better snip that rage comment. Haha, I love this thread.

You're threadshitting.

23. Post #4503
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Meh, I was under the impression that if you hooked everything directly to the wall socket it would fry shit.
    Oh well.
    No I meant that if you took it out then the computer wouldn't start.

24. Post #4504
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,093 Posts

Edited:

I understood that you were joking, but your preparation and execution were really subpar

25. Post #4505
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    The Cr-48 Pilot program ended in mid-December just fyi.

Edited:

Taken from wikipedia.
    No it didn't! Jeeze.

26. Post #4506
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts

Edited:

Sarcasm, he did it.

27. Post #4507
    April 2010
    496 Posts
    I understood that you were joking, but preparation and execution were really subpar
    I know, I'm sort of tired couldn't come up with anything better, but next week I'll come up with some thing to really knock your pants off. Alas it was still good enough. I did one a while back, same theme only it involved an imaginary dispute over what CPU meant. Got a good bunch of people on that one.

Edit
    Hah found it

Look at that. 39 dumbs, and I didn't even try.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #4508
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    It's clearly not over: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/cr48advanced/
    Considering the website is still up, the CR48 was announced on Dec 7th, my brother received one yesterday, and I can't find any information about it closing, it is still up.

29. Post #4509
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Cool I can make up wikipedia quotes too: "9/11 was staged by the US government as proven by various recovered offical documents". Seriously you're as ignorant as my friend.

I can also change it to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #4510
    Wingless is awesome. Also, View my site
    February 2010
    5,836 Posts
    Computer literate people who know things about PSUs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #4511
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    What'd you know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #4512
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,093 Posts
    I know, I'm sort of tired couldn't come up with anything better, but alas it was still good enough. I did one a while back, same theme only it involved an imaginary dispute over what CPU meant. Got a good bunch of people on that one.

Edit
    Hah found it

If people calls you out as a troll you're doing something wrong

the point is to cause anger/frustration, not to annoy people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #4513
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    I know, I'm sort of tired couldn't come up with anything better, but alas it was still good enough. I did one a while back, same theme only it involved an imaginary dispute over what CPU meant. Got a good bunch of people on that one.

Edit
    Hah found it

It's still trolling.

34. Post #4514
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    It's still trolling.
    Trolling and threadshitting.

35. Post #4515
    July 2010
    697 Posts
    What'd you know
    Don't shit up wikipedia just to point something out to someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #4516
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Don't shit up wikipedia just to point something out to someone.
    Maybe it's an edited pic :smug:

37. Post #4517
    April 2010
    496 Posts
    If people calls you out as a troll you're doing something wrong

the point is to cause anger/frustration, not to annoy people
    Ugh, if it gets some people then its still ok. Its not going to work on everyone, and supersnail is living proof of it working. It was a light joke and one obviously beyond some angsty teens who are too pissed off at the world to enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #4518
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Ugh, if it gets some people then its still ok. Its not going to work on everyone, and supersnail is living proof of it working. It was a light joke and one obviously beyond some angsty teens who are too pissed off at the world to enjoy it.
    What working?

It doesn't matter if it was a joke, if you meant to make people make or frustrated, that makes you a troll.

39. Post #4519
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,791 Posts
    jokes are supposed to be funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #4520
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    jokes are supposed to be funny
    It's funny for him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)