1. Post #2361
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,109 Posts
    No, all we need is Femshep, femshep, reapers, femshep, ships, femshep and femshep. But yes, they are quite amazing I will agree! I do appreciate you all so very much ehehehe!
    But we already have a femshep - the ME2 one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2362
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    326 Posts
    No, all we need is Femshep, femshep, reapers, femshep, ships, femshep and femshep. But yes, they are quite amazing I will agree! I do appreciate you all so very much ehehehe!
    What about manshep?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2363
    April 2009
    551 Posts
    What about manshep?
    Buggering details, femshep is more important!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #2364
    January 2011
    616 Posts
    Nikout is working on ManShep, me and DPFilms - on FemShep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2365
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts

That's all the vehicles i know about ported, but go ahead and point out if i've missed anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2366
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Iíve been keeping an eye on this thread and I must say you guys are going a great job!
    Canít wait for the spaceships/ Reapers so I can do some space battle animation scenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #2367
    July 2011
    318 Posts
    How big is this ship pack going to be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

8. Post #2368
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,639 Posts
    What about manshep?
    Literally all I want is her hoodie. The manshep hoodie is awesome but doesn't look right with my obsessive headhacking, and I can't get it to work myself.

9. Post #2369
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    326 Posts
    I knew it, you only like her for her dress sense.

edit: also, floater I have some more skins of that car model if you want them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #2370
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,639 Posts
    I knew it, you only like her for her dress sense.
    It really does compensate for her personality haha.

11. Post #2371
    August 2009
    71 Posts

More turians.

The textures for some of these are so shit and low-res, the legs look like they were made for a HL1 mod.
    Just wondering since I haven't seen anything on it, but did this ever get anywhere?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2372
    January 2012
    1,369 Posts

That's all the vehicles i know about ported, but go ahead and point out if i've missed anything.
    How about the hades cannon in london.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2373
    October 2010
    1,439 Posts
    How about the hades cannon in london.
    You mean that thing that ruined my targeting every five seconds each time it fired?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #2374
    January 2012
    1,369 Posts
    You mean that thing that ruined my targeting every five seconds each time it fired?
    Yep this thing

[IMG][/IMG]

A pain to kill epic model.

15. Post #2375

March 2010
    106 Posts
    Literally all I want is her hoodie. The manshep hoodie is awesome but doesn't look right with my obsessive headhacking, and I can't get it to work myself.
    How did you get the hoodie in GMod?? I thought its not ported yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #2376
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    4,639 Posts
    A few guys released perskins with the hoodie. I had the original textures for it so I uh..."restored" that too.

17. Post #2377
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,999 Posts
    You're all amazing people. Thank you all so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #2378
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts
    I did the turret, not nessecarily a vehicle but it's a good bonus. I also found a reaper turret which i don't recall seeing in the game, but it was a static prop so i had to rig it to be able to turn and stuff.

Pretty much ran out of things to port now so i'm either going to call it done or port a couple of things from ME1 to add to it. I don't think anyone's ported the Grizzly from ME1, so i was thinking of doing that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

19. Post #2379
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    7,957 Posts
    i've seen that turret on the left before, but i never found out what the hell it shoots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #2380
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,478 Posts
    Pretty much ran out of things to port now
    Unique MP Models?

(Kroguard, Justicar, Asari, Krogan and Turian Sentinels)

21. Post #2381
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Is it possible to acquire David Anderson in ME3? With armour and military blues?
    Iíve been looking and havenít seen him about in the forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #2382
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts
    Unique MP Models?

(Kroguard, Justicar, Asari, Krogan and Turian Sentinels)
    I'm talking about vehicles for this pack, since i don't really know how to do characters yet and i'd like to get every vehicle i can in this pack.

I'll probably do MP characters next just so i can learn how the hell to do them, might be easier than anything else since the MP characters have no faceposing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #2383
    Pax
    April 2012
    282 Posts
    The only vehicle I can think of that I don't remember you mentioning or posting a picture of is the big freight/mining truck thing from Mars/Firebase Dagger. Not the Cerberus APC, but the big rig like you see at the very beginning with the first dead Alliance guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

24. Post #2384
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    165 Posts
    I got bored after work, and decided to reskin Haxxer's N7 humans.

Note: The shoulder pads are going to be remade, im unsatisfied with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #2385
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    5,478 Posts
    I'm talking about vehicles for this pack, since i don't really know how to do characters yet and i'd like to get every vehicle i can in this pack. I'll probably do MP characters next just so i can learn how the hell to do them, might be easier than anything else since the MP characters have no faceposing.
    Welp you could always learn to rig them and then hand them off for faceposing.

26. Post #2386
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,698 Posts
    They are already rigged when you extract them. I'll get around teaching him about ragdolls again soon enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

27. Post #2387
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts
    I'm pretty sure i could make a working ragdoll out of them since the rigging is intact. it's just the fingerposing and faceposing that i don't know about

It'd probably be a good idea to hack better heads on, though. The heads on the MP characters are pretty shit and don't have any facial bones.

And as far as the vehicles go, i'm gonna get them tested some more tonight and probably release them tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2388
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,109 Posts
    I'm talking about vehicles for this pack, since i don't really know how to do characters yet and i'd like to get every vehicle i can in this pack.

I'll probably do MP characters next just so i can learn how the hell to do them, might be easier than anything else since the MP characters have no faceposing.
    *Grumbles*
    Coffee cup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

29. Post #2389
    July 2011
    318 Posts
    Any chance on Eve?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

30. Post #2390

April 2011
    4 Posts
    if anyone ever figures out to to port from ipad games, Mass Effect Inifltrator has some interesting variations on loki style mechs and shuttles. haven't gotten too far into so far so don't know just how much new stuff is in it yet

31. Post #2391
    January 2012
    1,369 Posts
    I did the turret, not nessecarily a vehicle but it's a good bonus. I also found a reaper turret which i don't recall seeing in the game, but it was a static prop so i had to rig it to be able to turn and stuff.

Pretty much ran out of things to port now so i'm either going to call it done or port a couple of things from ME1 to add to it. I don't think anyone's ported the Grizzly from ME1, so i was thinking of doing that.
    You would like the grizzly mr. Vega :) Anyway nice models glad Ill be able to place the turret on that geth tank.

32. Post #2392
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts
    *Grumbles*
    Coffee cup.
    FINE

look what you made me do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2393
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    FINE

look what you made me do
    what no body group for the coffee?

EDIT:

"Mugs, Mugs, Mugs. Mugs, Mugs. Mug-a-mug. Mug-a-mug. Mugs! God, why can't I stop singing this fucking song?!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

34. Post #2394
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,376 Posts
    why do you ask for so much

35. Post #2395
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,694 Posts
    ...Dude, I just bought cups that look just like these from Ikea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #2396
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    7,957 Posts
    Maybe Ikea still exists in the Mass Effect universe...and is still dominant over lesser volus furniture makers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

37. Post #2397
    January 2012
    1,369 Posts
    Will the turrets be ported as static props because I want to use them in a map Im making and also any plans to port the turian barricades?

38. Post #2398
    January 2012
    11 Posts
    Amazing as always

But now i also need to wait for a Gmod Mac Fix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events

39. Post #2399
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,999 Posts
    Will the turrets be ported as static props because I want to use them in a map Im making and also any plans to port the turian barricades?
    I think that there are barricades in the prop packs that are on gmod.org. Just use those.

40. Post #2400
    January 2012
    11 Posts

I may have missed it, but have you ported the Quarian ships?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events