1. Post #1
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I am having this problem in sony vegas where the audio will play correctly for ~2 seconds and then start to not make any noise/crackle. Anyone know how to fix this? It is very annoying.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,792 Posts
    Are you on the latest version of Sony Vegas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,156 Posts
    Could be your sound card.
    Mine crackles but I think I blew something out because "I droppa the bass" to much.

4. Post #4
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Are you on the latest version of Sony Vegas?
    10.0 64-bit

5. Post #5
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,293 Posts
    10.0 64-bit
    And the video works perfectly fine in VLC or whatever media player you use?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    And the video works perfectly fine in VLC or whatever media player you use?
    Sorry for late reply, but yes, that is correct

7. Post #7
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,293 Posts
    Sorry for late reply, but yes, that is correct
    Okay, can you monitor your CPU usage while your doing this?
    This may be unrelated, but i had the exact same problem a few days ago with FL Studio and switching my audio output from the default to AISO4ALL fixed it. So maybe installing AISO4ALL and doing that might fix it?

8. Post #8
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Okay, can you monitor your CPU usage while your doing this?
    This may be unrelated, but i had the exact same problem a few days ago with FL Studio and switching my audio output from the default to AISO4ALL fixed it. So maybe installing AISO4ALL and doing that might fix it?
    Aiso4all looks like its just for audio based programs like audacity and like you said FL Studio.
    Sigh, this problem with the audio never happened before at all, so i can't figure out whats causing it

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,590 Posts
    Is it with ALL sound codecs?

10. Post #10
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,293 Posts
    Aiso4all looks like its just for audio based programs like audacity and like you said FL Studio.
    Sigh, this problem with the audio never happened before at all, so i can't figure out whats causing it
    Okay, thought so. Anyways, can you monitor your CPU and Memory usage through task manager while doing this?