1. Post #1
    February 2011
    15 Posts
    some mods are launching as they should, but some aren't. when I launch crysis and press new game it launches the standard/original campaign and not the mod. im using desura to play, which should take care of the file placing and such. (putting files in the mod folder and so on..)

sooo.. any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,205 Posts
    Cysis isn't a Valve game.

Or a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2011
    15 Posts
    but the general question here is about mods so...didnt know where else to put it, sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,255 Posts
    The way this subforum's name is supposed to be read is Valve games and (Valve) Mods.

not Valve games, and mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2011
    542 Posts
    i leaked crysis source engine code =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2011
    15 Posts
    you dont have to be so mean about it, i clearly missunderstood, and i've apologized. i only wanted help with a mod problem. looks like i will have to go elsewhere to find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    you dont have to be so mean about it, i clearly missunderstood, and i've apologized. i only wanted help with a mod problem. looks like i will have to go elsewhere to find it.
    They aren't being mean- they're giving you constructive criticism and helping a new person learn the rules of the forum. But we accept your apology, and I guess I'm the one to answer your question. Make sure Desura is putting the files in the correct place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2007
    1,488 Posts
    General games discussion. I don't have any experience moding Crysis but try looking at the "read me" files that should come in the mod folders of your downloads.