1. Post #161
    July 2009
    1,233 Posts
    I have a theory, that everything with an I in the product name sucks.

Ipod, Itunes, Iphone, Imac, Ipad... yeah, you get the idea.

Therefor, the only thing safe to buy is Mac pro, or a mac book pro.

This is based on personal experience.
    i3, i5, i7...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing Zing x 27Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #162

January 2012
    3 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #163
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    18,354 Posts
    I got a free desk from my brother, this thing is biiig.

also horrible quality and light but it's the best I can do with a broken camera
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #164
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,159 Posts
    i3, i5, i7...
    I have a theory that anything with I in the name that isn't an Intel CPU sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #165

January 2012
    429 Posts
    True dat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    FlakTheMighty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,059 Posts
    Yeah the backs of those fatasses get pretty bad. Have to wipe 'em down once every couple of days.

Can't afford flatties oh well.
    Some of the dust on those books you can cut with a knife!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

8. Post #168
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,831 Posts
    How dare you insult my Ice Cream!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #169
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,159 Posts
    FlakTheMighty
    I have a theory that anything with I in the product name of any electronic that isn't an Intel CPU sucks.

Fixed that issue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,831 Posts
    I have a theory that anything with I in the product name of any electronic that isn't an Intel CPU sucks.

Fixed that issue.
    Microsoft?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    149 Posts
    Microsoft?
    Microsoft is a product?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    December 2009
    3,644 Posts
    Microsoft is a product?
    I think he meant Windows. A lot of computer illiterate people mix Windows and Microsoft up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,106 Posts
    Remember how I cleared out that entire civilization of crumbs and shit out of my keyboard?

Colonists have arrived!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

14. Post #174
    October 2011
    661 Posts
    You seem like a fucking disgusting person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Agree Agree x 11 (list)

15. Post #175
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,106 Posts
    I try to eat away from the keyboard, but it just seems to get dirty anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #176
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Some of the dust on those books you can cut with a knife!
    It adds character to the books.

They don't get hot and cook bacon like the monitors, so I don't clean them nearly as much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Do you guys eat on your keyboard? I guess I have a big desk but I have my keyboard like 12 inches from the edge of my desk, so I could have like an entire rack of ribs infront of me lol.

Also I've been up since 4 finishing this paper. It's 7:25 now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #178
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,159 Posts
    I eat in front of my desk then wipe my hands before I touch my keyboard. They only thing in my keyboard is dust, dead skin, and hair.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,124 Posts
    Now that I have a wireless keyboard, it never gets dirty.

Just take it away from the desk and shake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,474 Posts
    Remember how I cleared out that entire civilization of crumbs and shit out of my keyboard?

Colonists have arrived!
    that is fucking disgusting

burn it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #181
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    Nooo. Make soup from it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,474 Posts
    you just made me gag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    April 2008
    58 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    October 2011
    661 Posts
    I try to eat away from the keyboard, but it just seems to get dirty anyway
    Why do people eat at the computer? I use this magical place called the dinner table.

I guess thats the way of someone who went cold turkey on junk food several years ago.

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,210 Posts
    Nice Lysol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    January 2008
    1,836 Posts
    College desks have keyboard trays, so I just push it in whenever I eat at my desk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #187
    Please replace the keyboard with an old IBM one and it will honestly feel like a 2001 gaming rig.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

28. Post #188
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts

Colonists have arrived!
    How do you even manage that? I eat at my keyboard all the time and the only thing it gets is dust:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

29. Post #189
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    STOP POSTING KEYBOARD MACRO SHOTS

jesus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

30. Post #190
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts

jesus
    ok

Edited:

I would get a picture of my desk but it's too embarrassing to show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,210 Posts
    How do you even manage that? I eat at my keyboard all the time and the only thing it gets is dust:
    You have a key?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

32. Post #192
    April 2011
    3,096 Posts
    College desks have keyboard trays, so I just push it in whenever I eat at my desk.
    I fucking HATE keyboard trays. They are terrible. I ripped mine off so it wouldn't look weird for me to have my peripherals on the desk when there's a tray. The thing wouldn't even fit my mouse pad and was as smooth as your grandmother's ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    October 2011
    661 Posts

jesus

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Artistic Artistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,477 Posts
    how do you keep it free of dust? I was going to do a macro shot of my ducky but it looks way dusty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #195
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    You have a key?
    Brazilian keyboard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

36. Post #196
    October 2011
    661 Posts
    how do you keep it free of dust? I was going to do a macro shot of my ducky but it looks way dusty
    Half second sweep of compressed air in the morning and at night. Takes like several months to finish the bottle, and it's like 12 bucks for 4 bottles. I also have a keyboard acrylic roof but that's a bit more complicated to make. Theres some good tutorials on Geekhack I think.

edit: Oh and after I eat/do stuff that can get my hands a bit grease, I just wash my hands and use some antibacterial gel, and all my keyboards have stayed as nice as day one.

Don't forget the occasional turn over and shake vigorously aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    Dat keyboard.

Wish they made one like the G15 and backlit, but also if they made one that had custom keys for editing : \
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #198
    October 2011
    661 Posts
    Would you believe me if I told you it's possible to have it ~all~

edit: well i guess except back lighting, but who needs that when you can touch type
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    746 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    37,766 Posts
    How'd you get your login window to look like that?

Or was it like that by default?

I have a G53SW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)