1. Post #121
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts
    So why did Max Head go down in value? Did someone give a whole bunch of them away?
    People realised they're overpriced and stopped overpaying for them probably
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,649 Posts
    So why did Max Head go down in value? Did someone give a whole bunch of them away?
    Scorpion sold his collection of max heads for dosh

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Winner Winner x 26 (list)

3. Post #123
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts
    Ah, it begins! Let the promos and unusuals drop in value! The little people may still have a chance to wear a max head or a nice pair of earbuds now!

(except I'm pretty sure earbuds are more expensive than they used to be)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,548 Posts
    Unusuals aren't gonna drop, just promos. With the decline of promos, unusuals are actually gonna go up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,804 Posts
    Unusuals aren't gonna drop, just promos. With the decline of promos, unusuals are actually gonna go up.
    I find that really odd since there's a fixed amount of promos but theres always going to be more unusuals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

6. Post #126
    November 2010
    1,432 Posts
    The way I see it, unusuals are just going to become more and more common very gradually. Some day, several decades from now, vintage hats may be worth more than unusuals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    August 2009
    31,548 Posts
    I find that really odd since there's a fixed amount of promos but theres always going to be more unusuals
    a bunch of teenagers and high 20-30 year old men run the economy

what'd you expect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #128
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    The way I see it, unusuals are just going to become more and more common very gradually. Some day, several decades from now, vintage hats may be worth more than unusuals.
    Several decades from now no one will even care for these virtual items anymore more than likely. We'll probably have Team Fortress 3, 4, AND 5 by then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

9. Post #129
    August 2009
    31,548 Posts
    Several decades from now no one will even care for these virtual items anymore more than likely. We'll probably have Team Fortress 3, 4, AND 5 by then.

WTT: tf2, tf3,tf4 hats for one copy of tf5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,843 Posts
    WTT: tf2, tf3,tf4 hats for one copy of tf5.
    lol TF5 is worth vintage TFC and unusual FF hats. Your lowballin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    I love it when I get beat the shit out of a heavy as a scout with my bat. When I first started to play tf2 I played as scout and had the bat and I would circle around heavies and bat the shit out of them. Did anyone else do this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    I just played the TF2 beta after months of not playing it. The Detonator is damn near perfect now. I WANT IT IN THE UPCOMING UPDATE SO BAD.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree x 6Artistic x 3Funny x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    I just played the TF2 beta after months of not playing it. The Detonator is damn near perfect now. I WANT IT IN THE UPCOMING UPDATE SO BAD.

You enjoy increased self blast damage? Well, now I've seen everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #134
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    You enjoy increased self blast damage? Well, now I've seen everything
    Its better than Demos and Soldiers hurting you more.

Also, its more CONSISTENT with Flare jumps now. Whats so bad about that? If you know the layout of the map, you can restore that 20ish health with no problem at all, or get behind a Heavy easier and then kill him without having to take "The suicidal route".

Its an awesome unlock. And I think Pyro needs it to remain competitive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,211 Posts
    I'm perfectly fine with the Max Heads going down in value. I'd never sell mine, now that I have one. :love:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,648 Posts
    I love camping on the roof in Mario Kart as a demoman and nuke the shit out of the enemy's spawn :allears:
    Sometimes it can be enjoyable on those servers with respawn protection, you'll see players flying all over the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #137
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,202 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Useful Useful x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    Peer into nothingness. See everything. :aaaaa:

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,626 Posts
    Oh.my.god.

Just got a 21 person chainstab using the YER on a desert 2fort server. That shit was INTENSE!

Oh course the serevr didn't have replays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,804 Posts
    Oh.my.god.

Just got a 21 person chainstab using the YER on a desert 2fort server. That shit was INTENSE!

Oh course the serevr didn't have replays.
    Just got a 21 person chainstab using the
    21 person
    THIS COULD MEAN SOMETHING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

21. Post #141
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,177 Posts
    THIS COULD MEAN SOMETHING
    21, hmm, 21, OH HSIT

21 + 21 = 42

HORY SHEET
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,843 Posts
    21, hmm, 21, OH HSIT

21 + 21 = 42

HORY SHEET
    DOUGLAS ADAMS PREDICTED MtM!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    Since people are posting animated GIFs, this is why I love the Flare detonator.

Seriously I want this in game so much. I'm tired of taking the "Route of painful, horrible death" because I have awful mobility...especially as an offense class with a short range weapon!

EDIT: And also, on this map, do you know how much time and energy this saves?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,626 Posts

Seriously I want this in game so much. I'm tired of taking the "Route of painful, horrible death" because I have awful mobility...especially as an offense class with a short range weapon!

His hp went from 72 to 20....something tells me, most jumps will just speed up that route to painful, horrible death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    His hp went from 72 to 20....something tells me, most jumps will just speed up that route to painful, horrible death.
    If you know where health packs are or have Medics, this is a non issue. Its just like Rocket Jumping for Soldier, do it too much and you'll be dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

26. Post #146
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    They need to make the flaregun 4 shot, remove all the crit from distance (do they still have that?) and on fire stuff.
    Make it a flaming nade launcher (with only 30 damage per flare instead of what, 103?) with rolling explosives and flarejumping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts

You use a certain program to make your gifs, what program?

28. Post #148
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    They need to make the flaregun 4 shot, remove all the crit from distance (do they still have that?) and on fire stuff.
    Make it a flaming nade launcher (with only 30 damage per flare instead of what, 103?) with rolling explosives and flarejumping.
    No, I love being able to ignite, or crit on flaming players, from a distance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    You use a certain program to make your gifs, what program?
    Its called "Video AVI to GIF converter"

I paid for the program. I gave up trying to find this stuff for free. I use it a lot anyway, so its no big deal. Its also nice and easy to use with Fraps made videos.

EDIT:

Here it is

http://www.bestshareware.net/video-a...-converter.htm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    August 2009
    31,548 Posts
    am I on spuf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    am I on spuf
    Wanted to make that patrick joke. Can't be assed.

I love my Quick Fix. Latch on a scout, ride the lightning :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    I wouldn't mind if they changed the Detonator's offensive capabilities a LITTLE bit.

Like removing mini-crits on burning targets and making its explosion radius a little bigger. Using it as a weapon still feels wonky. But its a great Pyro propellent weapon so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    you want flare gun

too bad, have rocket flares that explode with crits

My poor medic face. :frown:

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,626 Posts
    Wanted to make that patrick joke. Can't be assed.

I love my Quick Fix. Latch on a scout, ride the lightning :buddy:
    Get a soldier to whip that scout and it's like having premium.

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    Get a soldier to whip that scout and it's like having premium.
    I remember the discussion about adding a new class. It was called General or something. Basically would act like a team member that could provide bonuses to the team by whipping teammates. People said it was racist because blah blah whipping and shit. The concept art someone drew of the class depicted him holding is similar to the one Soldier is getting.

I can see a bunch of people doing that now. Oh god.

On topic: Yes. I will enjoy riding my new chariot of Scouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #156
    August 2009
    2,157 Posts
    I just got a PM from Vaught that the Detonator is in fact real.

I am so happy right now!!

Also thanks for the PM bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,925 Posts
    When I get my riding crop, I will only buff Scouts that use the Scattergun/FaN taunt. RIDE THAT HORSEY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #158
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    I love Demoknights.
    That's all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    Man, I was pretty stoned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    I'm gonna whip demos and shout racist things into my mic :3:

Edited:

Man, I was pretty stoned.
    We understand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)