TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
Beta

Dumb x 4109

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 102,767
Art

Winner x 41

1:1 Persona 3 Aluminum Evoker Replica ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

*Very Picture and Text Heavy* Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old college student In the computer integrated machining program at school. I'm also the lead of the conscript game team. I wanted to share with you guys a project I've been working on for a...

1 Week Ago
by t-man Go to last post
127 10,008
Poll

2015 United Kingdom general election ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last ) This thread has images

We made it FP! We made it through the 55th Parliament of the United Kingdom, and Britain's first coalition government since World War II. Remember how simple things were five years ago, when only three parties were legally allowed to exist and Gordon...

1 Week Ago
by waylander Go to last post
791 18,193
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

2 Hours Ago
by RoboChimp Go to last post
948 44,702
TV

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

AnnieOakley4 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Buck. Go to last post
675 22,642
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

1 Day Ago
by 4yourmalice Go to last post
259 10,933
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 93 94 95 96 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

2 Days Ago
by FPtje Go to last post
3,812 196,225
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

1 Week Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
300 8,020
Games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

3 Days Ago
by Mr. Face Go to last post
2,116 29,036
Help

Anyone with experience on Nanodrol? (Non-Estrogenic Prohormon)

I was just wondering if theres someone out there with experience on Nanodrol? I heard that a friend of mine got it from not to far away from where i live, and for the pct and liver cleanse, pluss one bottle of Nanodrol its was rather cheap compared to...

1 Week Ago
by crrii Go to last post
13 3,937
Science

Archeology

Hello, I was wondering if their are professional archeologists, or Archeological enthusiasts on FP. I have some questions about Archeological jobs. like : what is a normal salary, what are the job opportunities, etc. I have a definite interest in the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Gnorm57 Go to last post
0 101
TV

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

3 Days Ago
by Zuimzado Go to last post
807 24,954
Love

Australia Chat v1 - How the bloody fuck are 'ya? This thread has images

-snip, didn't see the other one lol..?- let this thread die please or a mod remove it.

2 Weeks Ago
by Antdawg Go to last post
2 161
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V2- Why we are all broke: ( 2 3 4 5 .. 49 50 51 52 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Automotive Addicts V2 Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1446238 Please enjoy your stay

Siminov3 reading
57 Minutes Ago
by Strontboer Go to last post
2,056 37,393
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

4 Days Ago
by Devodiere Go to last post
399 10,620
Help
6 Hours Ago
by caindogger Go to last post
0 66
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

VietRooster21 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by Takuat Go to last post
254 7,949
Love

Friendly x 23

Blue Tit Nest Box Camera - first eggs hatched today This thread has images

- Livestream http://www.hitbox.tv/WinstonB - I run it from about 6:30am to 9:30pm GMT - birds are active until about 8pm and the most light gets into the box from about 4pm onwards on clear days - - Looks like one chick may have died and been discarded,...

Winstonn1 reading
22 Hours Ago
by Winstonn Go to last post
28 1,183
TV

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

2 Days Ago
by AcidAmbience Go to last post
1,225 61,527
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

13 Hours Ago
by ZombieDawgs Go to last post
2,190 34,598
Games

Capcom announces Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered This thread has images

It's all in japanese, google translated: Source: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/057/1057132/ Google Translated:...

4 Hours Ago
by Andre Gomes Go to last post
1 55
Rant

Check out my Manifesto (Constructive Criticism wanted!)

Hey guys, I came up with an idea of some sort of cultural theory concept and managed to vomit it out into the first draft of some kind of manifesto. A manifesto is a actualization of some sort of political, ideological or rhetorical theory that describes...

1 Week Ago
by Zyler Go to last post
0 119
Map

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

4 Days Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
477 15,705
Poll

Funny x 55

CleverBot for Steam - Backwords Bot, have your friends talk to themselves and laugh. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a real gem for you I believe anyway, I take no claim to code or anything in this but this is beautiful. Not too sure where I found it even, but it allows you to use CleverBot with all your steam friends. I had about 40 people talking to...

4 Weeks Ago
by ashrobhoy Go to last post
204 37,002
Games

Winner x 25

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V3 – We killed the other thread with suggestions for this one ( 2 3 4 5 .. 87 88 89 90 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Longer Video: List of...

Hidole5556 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Everstvetita Go to last post
3,591 274,618
Art

Winner x 51

Cosplay Creation Corner ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I would be surprised if Im the only one on facepunch who already had used/created a cosplay or is creating one at the moment. So lets put the stuff together: - Self-made Cosplays -> Production pictures (if available) - Cosplays you have worn -...

4 Weeks Ago
by SubZero Go to last post
59 4,245
Request

Could a moderator kindly change my username?

When I originally signed up for Facepunch when I was just a wee lassie, I used this name because I just wanted to download a Gmod addon or something like that, and didn't think much of it. Since then I've come to love this place, and now post a lot of...

5 Hours Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
1 192
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

Maloof?7 reading
15 Minutes Ago
by SweetSwifter Go to last post
1,694 91,562
Love

Friendly x 27

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 76 77 78 79 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs4 reading
53 Minutes Ago
by Shark Bones Go to last post
3,155 121,995
Music

DAW's and electronic music prodution

i can't find a forum about this. hoping for a general discussion, tips, tricks, track sharing, whatever

15 Hours Ago
by Hoyticus Go to last post
2 68
Love

Friendly x 56

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by fruxodaily Go to last post
4,030 125,591
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

1 Day Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
1,621 20,829
Love

Winner x 41

DeviantArt Appreciation Station v2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

So Creationism Corner, and everything within it, including the old Appreciation Station thread, got nuked because "reasons" apparently. Well I'm remaking it here in GD anyway, and hope it works out from here on. Since there's prolly going to be ALOT...

Pvt. Martin1 reading
1 Week Ago
by Craptasket Go to last post
5,002 377,035
Gross

Deviantart Appreciation Station: Desensitized at Last Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last ) This thread has images

Warning: This thread might get a little nsfw, so don't browse this at work/school/infront of people who might judge you

Aldawolf15 reading
1 Hour Ago
by SassPD22 Go to last post
763 37,205
Art

DeviantArt Un-Appreciation Station ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

THIS IS NOT FOR SHITTY ART. THAT GOES HERE. Essentially the good to the Appreciation Station's evil. A place to showcase that not everything from DeviantArt is an artistic war crime against humanity. I'll update the OP over the course of the...

3 Hours Ago
by Blazedol Go to last post
72 4,756
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai3 reading
11 Hours Ago
by pinecleandog Go to last post
940 45,141
Shitpost

Dippu Dippuu V14: Suomi Finland perkele ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last ) This thread has images

Keskustelkaa

TomZa1 reading
14 Hours Ago
by Muntu Go to last post
4,519 94,221
Games

Doesn't That Beat All? *Multiverse Crossover Role Play*

The Omegaverse is in trouble. . . Doctor Light, through Mega Man and Samus join forces with the Colonial Marines against the genocidal Yautja species, even as they struggle against an infestation crisis of Xenomorphs spreading throughout North America...

5 Days Ago
by ActRaiserHero Go to last post
0 101
Post Your

Draw the user above you avatar ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

1 Week Ago
by FurrehFaux Go to last post
298 13,713
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

15 Hours Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
1,250 48,854
Music

Eurovision 2015 Discussion Thread ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoBlQnNRHY Eurovision 2015? The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will be the 60th edition of the annual Eurovision Song Contest musical event. The contest will take place in Vienna, Austria, following Conchita Wurst's victory...

ClauAmericano1 reading
21 Hours Ago
by Genericenemy Go to last post
97 2,732
Release

Facepunch DeepDark ~ A Stylish Theme For Facepunch ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/o2oVmpy.png http://i.imgur.com/52BC3mh.png http://i.imgur.com/cuiPGTF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yar92x7.png Download Requires Stylish you can get Stylish for Chrome and Firefox Once you have Stylish get theme here: Facepunch...

3 Weeks Ago
by {TFS} Rock Su Go to last post
46 1,546
Link

Winner x 30

Facepunch Network - Teamspeak, IRC, File Sharing and more! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Today i would like to introduce you to a new project of mine called Facepunch Network. The idea came up while playing GTA V and i realized that i lacked the thrill of being in an actual guild/clan/whatever and even though Facepunch is in fact a pretty...

1 Week Ago
by Acti Go to last post
62 3,921
Lua

Facepunch Paranormal Thread V2: sp00ky addition

Hello, just a general discussion of creepy things in general, stuff that'll keep you up at night, sort of like /x/ Speaking of which, they've just found that in Adult Swim's "Unedited Footage of Bear," there is an ad for a product, and if you follow the...

1 Week Ago
by mcgrath618 Go to last post
0 127
Map

Winner x 57

Facepunch Radar - Find sexy and lonely facepunchers near you!! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

Following the events of this thread, i introduce to you: Facepunch Rader! A public map in which everyone can place their own marker so you may eventually find out that this annoying facepuncher is living just a few miles away! Few things about the map:...

1 Day Ago
by RearAdmiral Go to last post
1,113 54,493
Music

Facepunch Singers/Vocalists ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Are there any singers here? If so, post a video of your singing and we'll give constructive criticism.

3 Weeks Ago
by Rago Go to last post
138 4,649
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

2 Days Ago
by RedStar Go to last post
380 9,083
Politics

Winner x 38

Faceraper 2013: now with less "i am a gay" ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Some douchebag asked me if I could fix up Faceraper 2011 for him, and seeing as I had nothing better to do I agreed to help out. However the code I saw was horrifying, and it took longer than expected. I even took a 3 month break to procrastinate working...

4 Days Ago
by .:ATomIC:. Go to last post
55 9,643
Movies

Fantastic Four director Josh Trank possibly spotted on 4chan

I'll just post the redditor's findings The entire findings since it's no longer a news article

1 Day Ago
by Zukriuchen Go to last post
8 651
Wii

Useful x 20

fcpn.ch link shortener -so you look more ~cool when you share facepunch posts This thread has images

What fcpn.ch is a link shortener for facepunch: You give it a link and it will make it shorter Why Because this is some russian type style bullshit

4 Days Ago
by Smasher 006 Go to last post
26 2,651
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx6 reading
19 Minutes Ago
by mastermaul Go to last post
2,357 58,867
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

PollytheParrot2 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Zar Go to last post
895 26,783
Poll

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao 2nd May - Fight Of The Century ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5gEjs5jfHw I'm not sure how many of you are into boxing. I'm not really into it. BUT, recently this event caught my attention and I started to look more into it and hey it's a pretty cool sport. After many years of...

3 Weeks Ago
by Zillamaster55 Go to last post
239 9,450
NSFW

Dumb x 44

Furry Thread v1 This thread has images

Welcome to the Furry Megathread, a place to post all your furry and fuzzy things such as artwork, stories, or maybe just talk with other Facepunch furs. RULES, READ THESE OR BE DESTROYED 1: Under NO circumstances shall you flame, shitpost...

4 Weeks Ago
by Mister_Jack Go to last post
31 1,871
Love

Gay Chat v13 - Dom's SFW Crotch Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 61 62 63 64 Last ) This thread has images

Don't forget to join the gayest Steam chat on the planet.

TheDrunkenOne8 reading
57 Minutes Ago
by Thomo_UK Go to last post
2,543 48,804
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

1 Week Ago
by CobaltCrysis Go to last post
1,882 43,948
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

2 Days Ago
by Hellsing4682 Go to last post
655 31,743
Help

Got Questions? Need Answers?

I am starting up a live stream for anyone who has questions about life in general. I am giving free advice to anyone who is bold enough, and if you just want good conversation then look no further. You have nothing to lose so make your way on over to...

2 Weeks Ago
by FacepunchZen Go to last post
2 160
TV

Winner x 23

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

9 Hours Ago
by godzirra Go to last post
536 49,790
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

12 Hours Ago
by sourcegamer101 Go to last post
979 24,015
TV

Hannibal - Prequel to the Thomas Harris novels , adapted by Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me) ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on the series of novels by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI criminal profiler Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a...

2 Days Ago
by Joz Go to last post
305 8,645
Love

Winner x 91

Happy Birthday, Garry! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Happy birthday, Garry!

1 Day Ago
by Headhumpy Go to last post
339 18,003
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

1 Hour Ago
by kimchimafia Go to last post
123 2,202
Politics

House of Cards - Kevin Spacey's back from being in that video game - Season 3 Coming 2/27/2015! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Washington. House of Cards is an american drama/political thriller, which was released exclusively on Netflix on February 1st, 2013. The series is based on the 1990 BBC miniseries of the same name. Cast:

1 Week Ago
by redBadger Go to last post
382 13,549
Politics

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

23 Hours Ago
by Zyler Go to last post
46 2,241
Everything/Nothing

Disagree x 24

Is Facepunch on the Long Decline? ( 2 Last )

I don’t post on here often but I'm lurking almost everyday, I was permabanned for a while before Garry unbanned a lot of us about 2 and a half years ago and this is an alt Account. I come on here almost every day like a routine because I enjoy it more...

1 Week Ago
by Alice3173 Go to last post
48 1,865
Post Your

Italian chat - PADANIA LIBERA! ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Pizza, pasta e mafia su facepunch. Loures NitronikALT TerabyteS(e i suoi alt, cazzaro) Jvs Lomme Spy-Crabby jimhowl33t

1 Day Ago
by NitronikALT Go to last post
239 3,772
Love

Japan Chat V2: タイトルが決まらねぇ ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT DISCUSSING ANIME. YOU CAN DISCUSS THAT IN FAST ANIME. Japanese? Relative's Japanese? Live in Japan? Got a Japanese friend? Well it doesn't matter! Welcome to version 2 of the Japanese Chat thread! Here, you can discuss...

1 Day Ago
by theevilldeadII Go to last post
214 6,486
TV

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its...

Devil Traitor2 reading
6 Hours Ago
by MyBumBum Go to last post
529 21,540
Movies

Winner x 23

Jurassic World (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Jurassic World http://i1.wp.com/bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ12663091.jpg Jurassic World Directed by: Colin Trevorrow Release Date - June 12, 2015

TheKritter711 reading
1 Day Ago
by TheKritter71 Go to last post
815 35,107
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

5 Days Ago
by thefreemann Go to last post
311 9,187
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 103 104 105 106 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

4 Hours Ago
by Ca5bah Go to last post
4,233 102,825
Request

Looking for someone to build a DarkRP server for me! (Paying)

Hi there. I am looking for someone to create a DarkRP server for me. Let me know, and if you're willing and experienced, I will be more than happy to pay. Keep in mind, I'm not looking for a simple server made, however. I have requests and whatnot that...

2 Weeks Ago
by Judah Go to last post
2 127
Movies

Winner x 20

Mad Max: Fury Road - long-awaited sequel to cult classic trilogy directed by George Miller, starring Tom Hardy as Max ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

RELEASE DATE: May 15, 2015 Looks like finally it's getting out of development hell. Quick backstory: Tom Hardy as Max Rockatansky Charlize Theron as Imperator Furiosa Nicholas Hoult as Nux Zoë Kravitz as Toast

Joz3 reading
3 Hours Ago
by J.Barnes Go to last post
594 19,305
TV

Mad Men This thread has images

Is anyone else excited for the Season 5 premiere of Mad Men? I've been watching the show since it came on in 2007 and I've seen every episode once or twice, and I'm hoping that they don't fuck it up with Season 5.

1 Week Ago
by Joz Go to last post
26 1,297
Garry

Winner x 203

Making Facepunch better ( 2 3 4 5 .. 34 35 36 37 Last ) This thread has images

You might have noticed a few changes over the past week on the forums. They were made by me, so now you know who to blame. I am making this thread so you can report any bad/broken stuff after my updates. Here's a list of changes:

Robotboy65515 reading
18 Minutes Ago
by Qaus Go to last post
1,456 72,670
Movies

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - StarkStyle ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.ladyandtheblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Screen-Shot-2014-10-29-at-12.57.53-PM.png I want you to break in a place and steal some stuff - 7-17-15

3 Days Ago
by Sir Whoopsalot Go to last post
4,385 150,631
TV

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter - Welcome to Level Seven ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D airs Tuesdays on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. A sci-fi action comedy/drama created by Joss Whedon that follows Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents for ...

3 Days Ago
by RoboChimp Go to last post
513 20,067
Science

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

8 Hours Ago
by Gas/spg Go to last post
558 14,809
Science

Winner x 57

Metal detecting/ relic hunting : How to, tricks and tips. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places so if you head out to an area where it's illegal...

3 Days Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
251 23,414
Stupid

MS Paint Adventures V21 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be spoilers discussed in this thread, but not in the OP! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP,...

Gimme20dollaz1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Springrolls Go to last post
889 58,688