TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
Beta
Dumb x 4148

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 104,745
Science
Winner x 29

(ASMR) - That tingly sensation from your head to your spine triggered by sound ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Have you ever had a moment where you completely zone out to a sound, and have a rush of tingly euphoria that prominently radiates from the back of your head, and moves down your spine? This is something I've experienced since I was a young child. I...

1 Week Ago
by akopyl Go to last post
157 14,377
Question

-snip-

Sometimes I see posts with "-snip-" in them or "-snip- I am not right", and one time "-snip- I am not intelligent" which I saw in a thread long ago, can't find it now. Does the poster do this or a moderator? And if a moderator does this, then why? There...

1 Week Ago
by iRock2u Go to last post
3 268
School

2015 AP/Advance Placement Exam Scores This thread has images

http://www.straighterline.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/image-archive/ADVANCED_PLACEMENT.jpg https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home?navid=gh-aps Yayyy it's that time of the year where we find out what we got on those dreadful tests in May. I'm...

3 Weeks Ago
by titopei Go to last post
10 393
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

metallics1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Lapsus Go to last post
1,036 49,905
Stupid

5% to 10% Of Men Can't Legally Buy Condoms That Fit Without Huge Risk Of It Breaking - Simple Fix: Allow The Purchase Of EU Condoms Within The US ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I apologize if this is not the place to put this, Sensationalist Headlines said the story needed to be 2 weeks old and had to be a summary, whereas mine is a wall of text. DO NOT MAKE THIS A THREAD ABOUT YOUR DICK SIZE. NO ONE CARES. THE ISSUE AT HAND...

2 Weeks Ago
by Trogdon Go to last post
91 2,068
Tutorial

A Bad Weather Guide To Poppy Seed Tea This thread has images

Hey guys thought I'd make a guide on how to make poppy seed tea complete with pictures. What is Poppy Seed Tea? Poppy seed tea is a tea you make by getting the residual morphine, codeine and other alkaloids that remain on the outside of poppy seeds....

1 Day Ago
by Stormcharger Go to last post
30 1,033
TV

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last ) This thread has images

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

AnnieOakley1 reading
17 Hours Ago
by Joz Go to last post
1,729 63,871
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

19 Hours Ago
by Dengoan Go to last post
281 12,756
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

1 Week Ago
by Retyuoligkl Go to last post
3,840 203,336
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

Holt!2 reading
6 Hours Ago
by paindoc Go to last post
357 10,635
Games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

1 Day Ago
by CabooseRvB Go to last post
2,121 30,885
TV

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

2 Weeks Ago
by Takuat Go to last post
833 26,791
Science

Astronomy/Space This thread has images

i'm dumb remove this thread

1 Week Ago
by OvB Go to last post
1 156
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V2- Why we are all broke: ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Automotive Addicts V2 Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1446238 Please enjoy your stay

Siminov1 reading
2 Days Ago
by ToastedBread Go to last post
5,000 99,836
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V3 - Autozone Aisle 6 ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Automotive Addicts unite Old thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1461615 31st July 2015 Can I swap my stock tranny/engine with these? i have a 98 lesabre http://i.imgur.com/5rCNI10.png http://i.imgur.com/4E1xoZe.png

cody82953 reading
36 Minutes Ago
by Inplabth Go to last post
121 1,730
Politics

Automotive Addicts v3 - Crown Vics and Miatas aplenty

I would always recommend a dodge truck. No doubt about it.

2 Days Ago
by Serj22 Go to last post
0 120
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

14 Hours Ago
by Spetsnaz95 Go to last post
619 18,368
Science

BattleBots 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

The thread in which we discuss the new and the old BattleBots, and probably fighting robots in general. This OP will be improved as time goes on. PM me with suggestions or post in the thread about it. As you may or may not know, BattleBots is now back...

1 Day Ago
by Zero-Point Go to last post
364 13,221
Help

BHO Extraction of spices?

if anyone here is a excellent cook and can do advanced cooking (like using acetone/butane for dishes) is there a way i can get a cookable extract using acetone or butane? Preferably acetone since it speeds the process up a bunch. I was thinking it would...

2 Weeks Ago
by zach1193 Go to last post
6 220
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 72 73 74 75 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

2 Weeks Ago
by lekkimsm Go to last post
2,991 83,008
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

1 Week Ago
by VietRooster2 Go to last post
261 10,016
Humor

BoJack Horseman - An Animated Netflix Original This thread has images

About the Show: BoJack Horseman is an American animated comedy-drama created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and designed by the cartoonist Lisa Hanawalt. From Wikipedia: Cast: -Will Arnett (Arrested Development) as BoJack Horseman -Alison Brie...

strawberryowl3 reading
18 Minutes Ago
by strawberryowl Go to last post
0 11
TV

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

1 Week Ago
by Grizz Go to last post
1,230 63,142
Love
1 Week Ago
by Bitch_Please Go to last post
1,957 66,438
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

10 Hours Ago
by DaCommie1 Go to last post
2,575 42,987
Map

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

1 Week Ago
by Ntag Go to last post
478 16,723
Games
Winner x 28

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V3 – We killed the other thread with suggestions for this one ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Longer Video: List of...

3 Weeks Ago
by Ruski v2.0 Go to last post
5,001 405,107
News
Winner x 36

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer5 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Rossy167 Go to last post
429 37,487
Work In Progress

Cosplay Corner v1 This thread has images

Hey everybody, Here is a place to share your cosplay props, outfits, and WIPS. Make sure to be nice to others and give critique! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

2 Weeks Ago
by evlbzltyr Go to last post
16 779
Art

Create a battle: The Next Generation This thread has images

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome back to Create a Battle. It's been too long. Create a battle allows your to sprite your own Army and proceed to either ally yourself with others or fight it out one against the world. This go around we will have a mix...

Michael haxz1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Dmaster Go to last post
36 1,300
Science

Create a Planet and Invade Others - CaPaIO: Build ships and spam planetbusters This thread has images

What is this shit? Create a Planet and Invade Others is a roleplaying game that originated on the now-defunct MS Paint section and is roughly based upon Planetary Picture Wars. Basically, you start off with a planet and then roleplay...

3 Weeks Ago
by Milkdairy Go to last post
8 533
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 55 56 57 58 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

Maloof?1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by dgg Go to last post
2,290 125,878
Love
Friendly x 29

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs2 reading
9 Hours Ago
by Mr. Smartass Go to last post
4,130 172,287
Computers

Cyberpunk Thread v1 - High Tech, Low Life! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

What is Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is hard to define; but is best described as the result of a sub-genre threesome between eighties science-fiction, dystopian-fiction, and film noir. However, it also takes meanings in areas such as architecture, fashion,...

2 Weeks Ago
by dai Go to last post
132 4,202
Rant
Winner x 32

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

2 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
1,143 61,978
Release

DeepDream Images thread: LSD is obsolete This thread has images

What are deepdream images? Deep Learning is a new field within Machine Learning. In the past 4 years researchers have been training neural networks with a very large number of layers. Algorithms are learning how to classify images to a much greater...

2 Weeks Ago
by FreakyMe Go to last post
24 1,265
Love
Friendly x 63

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 115 116 117 118 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

17 Hours Ago
by Neat! Go to last post
4,680 150,640
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

6 Days Ago
by Trebgarta Go to last post
1,690 23,767
Gross

Deviantart Appreciation Station: Desensitized at Last Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 95 96 97 98 Last ) This thread has images

Warning: This thread might get a little nsfw, so don't browse this at work/school/infront of people who might judge you

Aldawolf8 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by salty peanut v2 Go to last post
3,894 256,502
Art

DeviantArt Un-Appreciation Station ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

THIS IS NOT FOR SHITTY ART. THAT GOES HERE. Essentially the good to the Appreciation Station's evil. A place to showcase that not everything from DeviantArt is an artistic war crime against humanity. I'll update the OP over the course of the...

5 Days Ago
by spoder55 Go to last post
94 7,555
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by xalener Go to last post
1,268 63,228
PC Games

Dinosaur Battlegrounds Expectations

---This thread is mostly for paleontologists/paleontology enthusiasts--- I'm not sure if I should be posting this, but hey, thats what general discussions are for I guess. So I'm sure no one here has heard of Dinosaur Battlegrounds...

4 Weeks Ago
by BanditoCanine Go to last post
0 146
Shitpost
2 Days Ago
by creec Go to last post
4,747 103,974
Music

Disturbed is returning - Disturbed - The Vengeful One This thread has images

"The hiatus is over. Over the past year, we’ve been secretly writing and recording a brand new album. Today, we are excited to share a new song called “The Vengeful One” along with a new music video. It’s off our upcoming album called “Immortalized,”...

1 Week Ago
by IceWarrior98 Go to last post
12 589
Stupid

does anybody know what time windows 10 comes out?

it releases the same time worldwide. anyone know what time?

5 Days Ago
by ConstableWank Go to last post
0 171
Art
2 Days Ago
by JiveTurkey Go to last post
174 31,549
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

1 Day Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,266 50,740
Music

Emo Music (Be tr00 or die) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Thread related to most things emo. Emo is a subgenre of rock/punk music, with a more emotional and melodic approach to the music than then 'main' genres. It was originally known as emotional hardcore, or emocore in short. The genre came into existence...

2 Days Ago
by Monkeytracks Go to last post
189 7,139
TV

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

2 Days Ago
by TpsTheHunter Go to last post
46 2,088
Love

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

adam11721 reading
4 Days Ago
by absinthe Go to last post
652 23,016
Link
Winner x 32

Facepunch Network - Teamspeak, IRC, File Sharing and more! ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Today i would like to introduce you to a new project of mine called Facepunch Network. The idea came up while playing GTA V and i realized that i lacked the thrill of being in an actual guild/clan/whatever and even though Facepunch is in fact a pretty...

5 Days Ago
by The Robster Go to last post
84 6,506
Science
Winner x 23

Facepunch Userscripts Thread ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I thought it'd be good to have a FP userscript thread that lists useful scripts and where you can get it. You will need greasemonkey (Firefox) or tampermonkey (Chrome) to be able to use these scripts.

16 Hours Ago
by Teddybeer Go to last post
84 5,276
Rant

Facepunch Vaping Community - Discussion This thread has images

Hello fellas, How's everyone doing today? Are there any vapors here? If so, how long have you been vaping, what setup do you have and what e-juice do you prefer? For me, I first tried vaping in April 2014, when I went to some conference with my...

3 Weeks Ago
by berdyev Go to last post
8 286
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

1 Week Ago
by Lik Go to last post
412 10,259
Art
Winner x 22

Facepunch, Awfully Dark: a dark theme / userstyle for Facepunch ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Do you hate browsing FP at night because your eyes can't handle all the white? Did you feel like Deep Dark wasn't quite perfect? Then Awfully Dark is for you! Awfully Dark changes all of Facepunch to make it darker (darker than even Deep Dark), and...

2 Weeks Ago
by Zeb Brown Go to last post
70 3,326
TV

Fargo ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

FX's frosty new crime-drama miniseries; new episodes air at 9PM CST. Seems like too long? Take the time to watch the original film. THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. OP IS A WIP, TELL ME IF I MISS ANYTHING WATCH THE ORIGINAL FILM. ...

1 Week Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
277 9,334
Request

favor: can someone turn this into an avatar This thread has images

all i ask is for someone to turn this image into an avatar for my account. kind of much more vertical than horizontal. you can cut off the extra white space if you need to. i'll greatly appreciate someone who may do this

1 Week Ago
by Trixil Go to last post
2 280
Movies

Filmmaking This thread has images

You all should know what filmmaking is, so I'm not going to type out an explanation. This is a thread for Filmmaking FPers to talk about Filmmaking, through any part of the process. The fine people at r/filmmakers have compiled a few decent FAQs...

3 Weeks Ago
by TGKhaotik Go to last post
9 347
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 83 84 85 86 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx4 reading
15 Minutes Ago
by TechnoSandwic Go to last post
3,420 90,059
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

PollytheParrot1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
1,268 38,004
Movies

Forgot the name of a movie? Post it here. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Didn't see one after searching, so I figured I'd make one. I watched clips of this in World History last year, it was either WW1 or WW2 about three brothers who lived on a farm with their mother (I think their father had been killed or just wasn't...

5 Days Ago
by ShazzyFreak0 Go to last post
485 26,612
Computers

FP Paginator Script (infinite scrolling) This thread has images

Hey guys, I just hacked this together really quickly. This might exist already, it might even be a setting in facepunch, I don't really give a shit. This automatically appends the next page's post to the bottom of the current page's posts as you...

3 Weeks Ago
by geel9 Go to last post
7 282
Everything/Nothing

FREELANCING: Financial Freedom Edition - Share creative ideas for making extra income outside of a 9-5 This thread has images

"I work too hard to be this broke." -Everyone Hey all, it's been ages since I've visited the forums, but the need has arisen for some collective discussion on an issue that is preventing me from being the person I want to be. I want to start by...

1 Week Ago
by reevezy67 Go to last post
31 1,121
Love

Gay Chat v13 - Dom's SFW Crotch Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

Don't forget to join the gayest Steam chat on the planet.

3 Weeks Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
5,000 102,948
Love

Gay Chat v14 - Now Legal In All 50 States ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last ) This thread has images

more like v1474747

TheDrunkenOne1 reading
43 Minutes Ago
by Louis Go to last post
1,404 29,990
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

21 Hours Ago
by zerosix Go to last post
1,890 45,769
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

4 Days Ago
by Fredrika Go to last post
709 35,677
Help

Giving up smoking, advice and tips

So I'm trying to help my dad to finally give up smoking. He's 51 years old and he's noticed that the long terms effects are beginning to show (he's been smoking 20-30 a day since he was 14) with irregular breathing backing up his airways, and generally a...

2 Weeks Ago
by butre Go to last post
9 286
Music
Winner x 26

Gorillaz - Phase 4 Soon™ ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Temporary filler picture until I make a proper OP, just wanted to get a new Gorillaz thread made.

2 Weeks Ago
by deathmog Go to last post
41 2,372
Question

Got in some problems with some violent people

Hi FP, turns out I just got in the middle of a conflict here, got a kick in my face today, plus I got scared shitless and threatened by a pretty big group of about 15 people because my mother stopped a fight between a friend of a friend and a friend of...

3 Weeks Ago
by SpaceDiggle Go to last post
0 284
Request

Graphics Design Contest for a Logo This thread has images

I don't know if this kind of thing is allowed, but I have started a new business recently out of my home. There used to be a Graphics Design sub-forum here but no longer since the Facepunch shrink back a while ago. Anyway, I'd like to propose a contest if...

4 Days Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
9 455
TV
Winner x 23

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M3471 reading
5 Days Ago
by LoneWolf_Recon Go to last post
580 54,821
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

2 Hours Ago
by Kljunas Go to last post
1,261 32,691
TV

Hannibal - Prequel to the Thomas Harris novels , adapted by Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on the series of novels by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI criminal profiler Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a...

5 Hours Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
409 11,845
TV

HBO's Westworld - by Jonathan Nolan & Abrams, with Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris in sci-fi western setting This thread has images

Based on 1973 cult classic by Michael Crichton Date of release is currently unknown, as of now HBO has only ordered the pilot, but I have no doubts they'll order an entire season. And look at this cast, sweet Jesus:

Joz
2 Weeks Ago
by Joz Go to last post
9 636
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

G-Strogg1 reading
42 Minutes Ago
by kimchimafia Go to last post
218 4,346
Science
Funny x 83

holy shit did I just get unbanned This thread has images

I remember I was banned. oh well 22nd July 2015 shit how do I delete this thread i don't want to be banned again for saying I was unbanned (User was permabanned for this post ("crap thread(s), still a bad poster" - postal))

6 Days Ago
by Buck. Go to last post
21 2,414
Question

I plan on starting a (mostly) vegan diet, anyone got tips?

I wanted to start eating vegan for some personal reasons, but I want to make sure that I am doing this as healthily as possible and I don't screw myself up. The only thing I plan on eating animal-based is fish, otherwise I'd like to avoid most meats,...

1 Week Ago
by Rofl_copter Go to last post
16 635
Help
Friendly x 70

I've just been scammed of potentially thousands, what should I do? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Okay so apologies for upcoming wall of text. Basically, yesterday a guy named Jamie Hanny adds me on Facebook. I nearly decline it but I accept because I had quite a few mutual friends with him (bad mistake). I went to his profile and it said...

1 Week Ago
by MattJeanes Go to last post
66 5,977
Politics

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

2 Weeks Ago
by Tamschi Go to last post
77 3,750