TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 3962

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a Fast Threader do you??? Don't...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 98,812
Humor

日本語チャット (Japanese Chat) - いい加減にしろ! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

このスレッドはバカスレになっちまったなぁ。

4 Days Ago
by TheHydra Go to last post
299 8,464
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

17 Hours Ago
by Hunterdnrc Go to last post
166 6,211
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

5 Days Ago
by Dougz Go to last post
1,572 18,901
QUESTION

Agree x 25

Anyone wonder where you would be now if you grew up somewhere else? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I've never really thought of the concept that thoroughly until recently. There have been so many variables that could have easily changed where I lived with my family. What if your parents decided to settle in a different part of the country, or a...

3 Days Ago
by For No Reason Go to last post
54 2,222
Tutorial

Dumb x 22

Are there any secular arguments against gay marriage? ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

I became interested in finding secular arguments against gay marriage and WOW are they hard to find. I even headed over to debate.org where someone specifically asked for secular reasons to not allow gay marriage and the first thing people did was quote...

1 Week Ago
by bIgFaTwOrM12 Go to last post
209 4,622
School

Can anyone provide some advice on grad school?

Sorry if this kind of post shouldn't go here-- I don't post often and I'm not sure of etiquette. Are there any facepunchers who happen to either have been through grad school, are in grad school, or are in the process of applying for it? Even if not,...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mr_Razzums Go to last post
9 713
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Future...

15 Hours Ago
by pentium Go to last post
1,230 17,688
Repeat

Winner x 46

Corruption in gaming journalism discussion and update thread. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 208 209 210 211 Last ) This thread has images

So, after the last thread was closed, i went to AshMans profile and asked if it'd be alright to make a new thread for discussion and news updates for this, since i think it should be discussed and there should be a place to discuss it. If you havent...

AaronM20232 reading
19 Minutes Ago
by Jamsponge Go to last post
8,414 437,557
Love

Friendly x 42

Crossdressing and Transgender Discussion v. REMADE BABY ( 2 3 4 5 .. 410 411 412 413 Last ) This thread has images

"Crossdressing? Transgender? what does all this mean!?" Have you ever felt confused about yourself and your gender? Have you ever felt like you were born the opposite gender than you feel inside? Ever tried on the opposite gender’s clothes as an...

Paige3 reading
33 Minutes Ago
by Cold Go to last post
16,500 522,695
Love

Friendly x 48

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by I Am Dumb Go to last post
2,721 77,471
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

21 Hours Ago
by DMGaina Go to last post
990 10,218
Shitpost
8 Hours Ago
by nnanna Go to last post
3,340 64,854
Release

Ello - The 2nd version of Google+ not made by Google at all and most likely will be forgotten in at least 2 months ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

https://ello.co Ello is a new invite only beta social networking platform that hopes people jump onto it instead of FB which is very unlikely but a man can dream Like any new upcoming smash hit, you need to make it invite only to make people hype up...

fruxodaily4 reading
40 Minutes Ago
by FlandersNed Go to last post
126 5,829
Everything/Nothing

Winner x 31

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: We know you stuck a banana in your ass ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Sup fuckers, welcome back to a ventilated sponsored anonymous confessional. It's been a while since I made one, and I saw that some other cunt tried to make one without much success. It's been nearly two years since I last managed a confessional, and...

2 Weeks Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
169 20,933
Love

Winner x 57

Facepunch Donates to TFYC - Raise $2k, Design a Character! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

What is TFYC? Hello everyone! For those of you who aren't familiar, The Fine Young Capitalists (TFYC) is a feminist charity organization which works towards building representation in the video game industry via giving women the opportunity to create...

3 Weeks Ago
by uber. Go to last post
593 25,235
games

Facepunch Review Discussion: We have absolutely nothing yet edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

In a few threads there was a lot of discussion of people wanting to create a game/other media review site ran by facepunch users. Now that those threads are DDT'd I asked a mod if it was OK to continue the discussion of the possible review site and he...

2 Weeks Ago
by HumanAbyss Go to last post
248 7,811
QUESTION

Agree x 56

Facepunch upgrades ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

We ever getting those things back? I mean I understand buying titles for others was definitely problematic, but things like gold member or name change were definitely useful, especially if you've been with the site a long time and realized a name you...

2 Days Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
160 8,615
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

1 Day Ago
by simzboy Go to last post
58 1,513
Politics

Firearms XI: Biden Double Barrel Bonanza; ITS UNHAPPENING ( 2 3 4 5 .. 333 334 335 336 Last ) This thread has images

This is the 11th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give advice on purchases and help with finding parts. If you're not knowledgeable about firearms and would like to get into them, ask and we'll...

16bit1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by PrusseLusken Go to last post
13,424 272,811
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v9: Winged shoes don't make you look fly ( 2 3 4 5 .. 243 244 245 246 Last ) This thread has images

banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to put those who don't know in the right on what to wear Here are some basic...

2 Days Ago
by Branflakes Go to last post
9,804 281,709
Everything/Nothing

FULS: Streetwear V1 - " it cost me $200 oh sick bra nice wanna play some call of duty and smoke one haha" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Due to the constant arguments about streetwear in the main FULS thread, I have created this "side thread" so that discussions about streetwear / sportswear /...

1 Day Ago
by Fudgeblood Go to last post
691 22,953
Help
20 Minutes Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
31,594 604,947
Science

Getting paid for an editing gig, how much should I ask for? This thread has images

So I got this quick job to edit some action scenes for a film production in Washington DC. I got recommended by a friend of a friend and this is my first time doing a job like this. I can do it, and I can do it pretty easily, but my question is how much...

3 Weeks Ago
by draugur Go to last post
16 1,845
Help

Going to England. What to expect and how to gain confidence? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Basically, going to study in Bournemouth University. I'll be pretty quite frank, I'm scared going there, the thoughts about leaving Tallinn and going to an entirely unknown country is frightening as hell and, surprising to me, making me extremely...

2 Weeks Ago
by Elfy Go to last post
102 3,808
Science

Winner x 38

I am running a drift fence study ( 2 Last )

As some people on FP may know I am a hobbyist herpetologist and for a while now I have been collecting salamander data for my college. Recently I got approval to start trapping animals rather than just searching for them and putting out cover boards. To...

1 Week Ago
by Jax Strife Go to last post
42 2,649
Help

Friendly x 162

I made a mistake and I don't know how to fix it. ( 2 Last )

Edit: Created a funding page as suggested, http://www.gofundme.com/dih3aw I currently live in Kansas. I graduated High School in May 2010. I got a job as a gas station clerk later that year, and started going to a Tech College in January 2011. The...

4 Days Ago
by slayer20 Go to last post
77 7,472
Help

I need help with studies This thread has images

Hello Facepunch, I have aproblem. I have a very big test coming in 2 to 3 weeks that I need to pass. This test determines whether or not I am eligible to further my studies and graduate, the problem I am facing right now is the massive lack of of...

1 Week Ago
by CoolKingKaso Go to last post
26 1,530
QUESTION

Friendly x 53

I received a legal letter demanding me to remove infringing material from my website ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Yesterday, I received a signed letter from a law firm to my email address regarding my site BitBin. It concerns leaked photographs that are infringing their client's privacy, which I'm supposed to remove from the site. However, they didn't provide any...

1 Hour Ago
by Fetret Go to last post
55 4,977
Everything/Nothing

Friendly x 176

I was the handpicked protégé of a cult leader. ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

-Their subjects are put into physically and/or emotionally distressing situations, breaking their will over time. -Their problems are oversimplified and repeatedly emphasized. -They are unconditionally "loved," accepted, and receive "guidance" from...

3 Weeks Ago
by PonceDeLeon Go to last post
154 11,007
Love

Friendly x 78

I'm attempting to recover a lost love

Hey Facepunch, I'd like to share a story with you guys. I've been using this forum for a long long time but I just don't post much. I figured I'd share this here because what I'm about to do may change my life completely. Six years ago I met my first...

Naitomere1 reading
3 Days Ago
by Jarokwa Go to last post
29 2,595
Rant

Friendly x 255

I'm being sued for breaking a window to save a dog's life ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Alright so today when I was out shopping, I came across someone's car and they had a dog in there. Hyperventilating, crying, clearly in distress, without hesitation I find a big rock and break his window to save the dog's life. Then I pour the water...

Korova1 reading
1 Day Ago
by st_nick5 Go to last post
85 9,066
YouTUBE

Winner x 21

I'm training to be a pilot

Hello, I think this is the best place for this to go, if not can a mod move it for me. I started flying a good couple of years ago but after coming into a very well paid job I am able to fly alot more and have purchased 2 Go Pro cameras, doing that...

1 Week Ago
by Demache Go to last post
33 1,800
Rant

Ice Hockey Thread V2: Fuck off field hockey ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 Bracket:

2 Days Ago
by laserpanda Go to last post
345 6,287
Love

Funny x 41

If I love a girl, am I making a mistake by leaving for college? Will she be the one that got away? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I have a question I've been asking myself for a while. If I love a girl, am I making a mistake by leaving for college? Will she be the one that got away? My freshman year of high school, I was awkward. For the first few weeks I wandered around the...

Nightscout1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by TheFilmSlacker Go to last post
81 3,391
Poll

Interest Check: UKFP Pissup 2.0 ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I think this would be the second FP pissup that we've done in the UK, the first one being in Preston with a few mini-pissups throughout the country. They've all been great and we need to do more of them. Would you be interested in attending this?...

6 Days Ago
by zeromancer Go to last post
102 3,669
Love

Literary Discussion: Lets chat about books! ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Couldn't find a thread about books, so I made this one. Anyways, chat about whatever you've read or what you want to read. If any of you got suggestions to make the OP more cool, let me now. Maybe a 'What to read/what to not read list'? I'm...

1 Day Ago
by OficerHonkHonk Go to last post
163 2,881
Love

love you new mods ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

love you too old mods

1 Week Ago
by WhyNott Go to last post
142 5,606
html

Funny x 27

Making a social website, need a name for it. ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Got my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday, sitting on my couch in enough pain to go on this wonderful place and ask for names for a social website, since I have nothing else to do. It is going to be a idea based around Skype and Twitter, where you can chat,...

3 Days Ago
by Tolee Go to last post
137 4,374
Science

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

2 Hours Ago
by PopLot Go to last post
131 3,504
Science

Mathematician Chat V.floor(π) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

I waited for a while for some more knowledgeable user to create a thread, but nope. So I'm making it instead. Some resources I've been using: WolframAlpha http://www.wolframalpha.com List of Math Symbols...

3 Weeks Ago
by JohnnyMo1 Go to last post
1,018 20,198