TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
Beta
Dumb x 4133

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 103,698
Art
Winner x 41

1:1 Persona 3 Aluminum Evoker Replica ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

*Very Picture and Text Heavy* Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old college student In the computer integrated machining program at school. I'm also the lead of the conscript game team. I wanted to share with you guys a project I've been working on for a...

9 Hours Ago
by t-man Go to last post
128 10,454
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

metallics1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Cakebatyr Go to last post
983 47,380
PC Games

?????????????????????Help???????????

i cant play agar why ? any ideas (User was banned for this post ("two shit threads in the wrong section, lurk before you post" - Orkel))

4 Weeks Ago
by moath Go to last post
0 358
Help

A cryptic message, a name hidden in a cry for help.

I don't want this to show up on a google search for his username/real name, so if you find it, please don't post it in this thread - PM me I'm very worried about him - he's told me on a few occasions that he's considered self harm and I don't want...

1 Week Ago
by LSK Go to last post
13 827
TV

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

15 Hours Ago
by 27X Go to last post
1,701 61,758
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

1 Hour Ago
by Keychain Go to last post
275 12,022
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 93 94 95 96 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

3 Days Ago
by DChapsfield Go to last post
3,835 199,902
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

3 Days Ago
by Tophat Go to last post
317 9,120
Hobbies

Airsoft Tokyo Marui Spring Glocks (with Glock trademark) This thread has images

Would anyboy be willing to pay for a spring Glock that's detailed and has the glock trademark. And how much would you pay to have one? (These are all made by Tokyo Marui).

6 Days Ago
by cluelesshobo Go to last post
2 158
Games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

2 Days Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
2,117 29,975
TV

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

3 Days Ago
by kweh Go to last post
810 25,903
Rant
Winner x 30

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) - MASSIVE BABY FACED HUMANS WITH MASSIVE HEADS! Also potato's. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d3a45a2219ab43f810a912594fc8bea/tumblr_mnsxyckgbA1rin5ejo1_500.png Attack on Titan is based on the successful mange from 2009 which goes under the same name, from that this anime existed which is currently extremely...

2 Weeks Ago
by benos Go to last post
1,368 59,729
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V2- Why we are all broke: ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Automotive Addicts V2 Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1446238 Please enjoy your stay

Siminov5 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Serj22 Go to last post
3,871 74,339
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

SwizzChees1 reading
13 Hours Ago
by racerfan Go to last post
538 14,624
Science

BattleBots 2015 ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

The thread in which we discuss the new and the old BattleBots, and probably fighting robots in general. This OP will be improved as time goes on. PM me with suggestions or post in the thread about it. As you may or may not know, BattleBots is now back...

paul simon2 reading
1 Day Ago
by Psygo Go to last post
159 4,776
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 72 73 74 75 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

9 Hours Ago
by cody8295 Go to last post
2,979 81,212
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

VietRooster21 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by admiralt Go to last post
260 9,079
Love
Friendly x 28

Blue Tit Nest Box Camera - first eggs hatched today ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

- Livestream http://connectcast.tv/Winston - I run it throughout the day (GMT) when I can - birds are active until about 8pm - - The surviving chick fledged 19 days after hatching at 01:13:53 - First of all, for non-Europeans, this is a blue tit -...

4 Weeks Ago
by Birdman101 Go to last post
50 2,604
TV

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

5 Days Ago
by Megadave Go to last post
1,229 62,569
School

Camp Nanowrimo July 2015 This thread has images

When: July 1st - July 31st 2015 --- ---

19 Hours Ago
by Vengeful Falcon Go to last post
32 692
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

22 Hours Ago
by sa2fan Go to last post
2,344 38,656
Computers

Cannot change how a file opens (What application opens it) This thread has images

First off I'm running Win8.1 Situation: Well I have a Gmod server and I'm trying to convert some of these gma files with a converter. I need to open the file with the converter to have them convert but whenever I would choose to pick the converter...

5 Days Ago
by Cathulhu Go to last post
4 162
Release

Caption Generator - Add subtitles to any Youtube video (By FPers!) This thread has images

Hello Facepunch! You may know me from my work on Ironswine, you may not. Either way, I have a new project a friend and I have just completed that I'd like to share with you. Introducing: Caption Generator Caption Generator is an easy way to add...

1 Week Ago
by erkor Go to last post
28 8,050
Love
Winner x 34

Civil Protection Helmet This thread has images

At the beginning of this year, I decided I wanted to make a metro cop costume from HL2. About half a year of on/off work and a shit ton of YouTube tutorials and reading, I've all but finished the mask. (Yes, I'm slow) ...

1 Week Ago
by Falkok15 Go to last post
22 1,664
Garry
Friendly x 71

Cleaning up the GMF ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Dear posters, You're wondering what I'm doing here. Put it simply, we need your help. As you know, being a gold member comes with many perks such as: The name, the avatar size, access to gold-only forums, and the responsibility of being a good poster....

Zonesylvania11 reading
43 Minutes Ago
by postal Go to last post
930 63,478
Poll
Funny x 56

CleverBot for Steam - Backwords Bot, have your friends talk to themselves and laugh. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a real gem for you I believe anyway, I take no claim to code or anything in this but this is beautiful. Not too sure where I found it even, but it allows you to use CleverBot with all your steam friends. I had about 40 people talking to...

3 Weeks Ago
by geoff5283 Go to last post
205 37,986
Art

Color In Your Very Own Brad Paisley! This thread has images

While looking up music related drawings for homework inspiration, a random coloring page for Brad Paisley showed up. Yay procrastination! Basically, do something to him with paint. Here's mine: Have fun! :downs:

1 Week Ago
by RocketRacer Go to last post
19 672
Games
Winner x 28

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V3 – We killed the other thread with suggestions for this one ( 2 3 4 5 .. 118 119 120 121 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Longer Video: List of...

Hidole55518 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Doctor Zedacon Go to last post
4,838 383,190
Work In Progress

Cosplay Corner v1 This thread has images

Hey everybody, Here is a place to share your cosplay props, outfits, and WIPS. Make sure to be nice to others and give critique! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Pastel1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Lord of Boxes Go to last post
11 427
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 49 50 51 52 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

Maloof?1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Wolfgirl1515 Go to last post
2,070 112,742
Love
Friendly x 29

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 91 92 93 94 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by rozzachu Go to last post
3,742 150,523
Computers

Cyberpunk Thread v1 - High Tech, Low Life! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

What is Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is hard to define; but is best described as the result of a sub-genre threesome between eighties science-fiction, dystopian-fiction, and film noir. However, it also takes meanings in areas such as architecture, fashion,...

7 Hours Ago
by lintz Go to last post
127 3,608
Love

Dansk general diskussion: AEIOUY ... ÆØÅ ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hvis svenksen og norsken havde deres, skal vi fandme også ha' en. Dav.

3 Weeks Ago
by lekkimsm Go to last post
41 816
Rant
Winner x 32

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

AK'z1 reading
1 Week Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
1,138 60,823
Love
Friendly x 61

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

10 Hours Ago
by Systema Go to last post
4,374 139,277
Art

Design Of You This thread has images

Just post your design This is mine.... You can see more here.. Creative Design

1 Week Ago
by Enola Go to last post
1 200
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 39 40 41 42 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

6 Days Ago
by Trebgarta Go to last post
1,668 22,742
Gross

Deviantart Appreciation Station: Desensitized at Last Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 68 69 70 71 Last ) This thread has images

Warning: This thread might get a little nsfw, so don't browse this at work/school/infront of people who might judge you

Aldawolf30 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by gnampf Go to last post
2,830 169,921
Art

DeviantArt Un-Appreciation Station ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

THIS IS NOT FOR SHITTY ART. THAT GOES HERE. Essentially the good to the Appreciation Station's evil. A place to showcase that not everything from DeviantArt is an artistic war crime against humanity. I'll update the OP over the course of the...

FunnyStarRunner1 reading
1 Week Ago
by Deathtrooper2 Go to last post
90 6,639
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai4 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Mr cake fingers Go to last post
1,104 54,905
Shitpost

Dippu Dippuu V14: Suomi Finland perkele ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last ) This thread has images

Keskustelkaa

TomZa2 reading
10 Hours Ago
by Skorpy Go to last post
4,667 99,941
Stupid

Discovered something about Siri...

If you say the exact phrase to Siri on an iPhone "Hey Siri, I'm going to buy a Samsung phone", Siri closes and opens up recent calls. Don't know if it is just my phone but a friend of mine did it also and the same result happened. EDIT: Meant to put...

2 Days Ago
by Dulluzions Go to last post
0 194
Music

Disturbed is returning - Disturbed - The Vengeful One This thread has images

"The hiatus is over. Over the past year, we’ve been secretly writing and recording a brand new album. Today, we are excited to share a new song called “The Vengeful One” along with a new music video. It’s off our upcoming album called “Immortalized,”...

3 Days Ago
by Hanso Go to last post
10 428
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

Scot1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
1,257 49,678
Love

Esperanto Chat V1: Why are you Wasting your Time?

Duolingo finally added Esperanto, and as a newbie language-geek, I've been very excited to learn it. I'm not sure how many esperantistoj we have on facepunch, if any at all, but I figured I might as well make a thread about it. Mi ŝatas esperanto, ĝi...

3 Days Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
14 464
Love

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

4 Days Ago
by roflcakes Go to last post
630 22,169
Link
Winner x 30

Facepunch Network - Teamspeak, IRC, File Sharing and more! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Today i would like to introduce you to a new project of mine called Facepunch Network. The idea came up while playing GTA V and i realized that i lacked the thrill of being in an actual guild/clan/whatever and even though Facepunch is in fact a pretty...

2 Weeks Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
72 5,176
Rant

Facepunch Vaping Community - Discussion This thread has images

Hello fellas, How's everyone doing today? Are there any vapors here? If so, how long have you been vaping, what setup do you have and what e-juice do you prefer? For me, I first tried vaping in April 2014, when I went to some conference with my...

10 Hours Ago
by onebit Go to last post
6 141
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Diet Kane Go to last post
394 9,731
Politics

Facepunch's very own Bernie Sanders 2016 discussion thread. This thread has images

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150505223653/logopedia/images/d/d4/Bernie_Sanders_2016_logo.png As many of you guys know, US Senator from Vermont, Bernie Sanders, is running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016. I am making this...

18 Hours Ago
by LoganIsAwesome Go to last post
0 71
Art
Winner x 22

Facepunch, Awfully Dark: a dark theme / userstyle for Facepunch ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Do you hate browsing FP at night because your eyes can't handle all the white? Did you feel like Deep Dark wasn't quite perfect? Then Awfully Dark is for you! Awfully Dark changes all of Facepunch to make it darker (darker than even Deep Dark), and...

1 Day Ago
by Pretiacruento Go to last post
69 3,076
Map

FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 Thread This thread has images

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/76/2015_FIFA_Women's_World_Cup_logo.svg/967px-2015_FIFA_Women's_World_Cup_logo.svg.png I am making this as a discussion thread for the matches and events pertaining to the 2015 Women's World Cup in...

2 Weeks Ago
by Bradyns Go to last post
2 150
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 73 74 75 76 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx3 reading
44 Minutes Ago
by capgun Go to last post
3,039 77,153
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

PollytheParrot1 reading
56 Minutes Ago
by Raptors! Go to last post
1,002 30,869
Movies

Forgot the name of a movie? Post it here. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Didn't see one after searching, so I figured I'd make one. I watched clips of this in World History last year, it was either WW1 or WW2 about three brothers who lived on a farm with their mother (I think their father had been killed or just wasn't...

5 Days Ago
by Dayzgoneby Go to last post
480 26,026
Everything/Nothing

Friends House is Haunted?? This thread has images

My friend invited us all over because she was house-sitting for a friend. Her friend was cool with having a bunch of people over as long as we cleaned up our mess, etc. Apparently the family that lives there believes it's haunted, but the mother is too...

3 Weeks Ago
by WebMD Go to last post
8 332
Rant

Garry's Mod To Source 2!

With the recent release of source 2. many famous valve games are being remastered for the source 2 experience. Sadly, Garry's Mod is said to not be upgraded to the fantastic, optimized and 64 bit source 2 due to be running on a heavily modified source...

2 Days Ago
by Galen Go to last post
7 491
Love

Gay Chat v13 - Dom's SFW Crotch Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 117 118 119 120 Last ) This thread has images

Don't forget to join the gayest Steam chat on the planet.

TheDrunkenOne15 reading
10 Minutes Ago
by MaddaCheeb Go to last post
4,787 97,083
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

1 Day Ago
by KING]THT[WRATH Go to last post
1,886 44,758
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

13 Hours Ago
by joshdasmif Go to last post
705 34,929
Photoshop

Give Squirtle A Face ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Have at it! Give him a face! MOVED FROM FAST THREADS

1 Week Ago
by Gibepusipls Go to last post
340 51,378
TV
Winner x 23

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M3471 reading
2 Days Ago
by Zet Go to last post
547 51,596
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

22 Hours Ago
by MasterFen006 Go to last post
1,162 29,397
Poll

Guitarists - Do you Just Learn To Pull?

Hello I got in an argument today saying that guys ONLY learn guitar to pull. I for one didn't, so can people answer the poll to prove him (or me) wrong. I'd really like to get a definitive answer, albeit against my own and if you have something to say,...

3 Weeks Ago
by Jacen Go to last post
29 1,097
Shitpost

Gun control debate This thread has images

I realized I may have been shitting up other people's threads with gun control debates recently so I thought I'd move it here. So where do you draw the line? If making murder as difficult as possible is our goal where do we draw the line at what...

4 Weeks Ago
by Grenadiac Go to last post
11 400
TV

Hannibal - Prequel to the Thomas Harris novels , adapted by Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me) ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on the series of novels by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI criminal profiler Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a...

10 Hours Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
358 10,092
TV

HBO's Westworld - by Jonathan Nolan & Abrams, with Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris in sci-fi western setting This thread has images

Based on 1973 cult classic by Michael Crichton Date of release is currently unknown, as of now HBO has only ordered the pilot, but I have no doubts they'll order an entire season. And look at this cast, sweet Jesus:

Joz
2 Weeks Ago
by Joz Go to last post
8 534
Science

Hellraiser Training: 12 weeks more muscle if you can survive

Tom Fuller, known in the Animal nation as RAGE created a serious advanced bodybuilding program known as "Hellraiser Training". The next 12 weeks of your life will cause hell for your body physically and psychologically as you push the boundaries of...

2 Weeks Ago
by Enola Go to last post
3 190
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

1 Week Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
141 2,888
Everything/Nothing

Here's a good topic for discussion; What is maturity to you guys?

So I turned 21 recently. As of late, my idea of how people perceive me has changed. Turning 21 was just a catalyst for this mindset to fully kick in, but I can now identify with the idea that people don't just look at me and think "Hey, there's some...

2 Weeks Ago
by God's Pimp Hand Go to last post
6 253
Help

home broken in pve

Hello I wanted to know how is possible if no PvE players can kill or break that hot houses as the house appeared completely broken. thanks (User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - GunFox))

2 Weeks Ago
by Die_Hard Go to last post
1 218
Help

Homeless Bird Stream This thread has images

So here goes yet another "facepunch saves a bird" thread, we got 80 mph winds last night where I live and it broke my stupid bastard tree. We just got done cutting up the tree, and it seems there was a bird living in the tree. Its nest is a little...

1 Week Ago
by Zombie_2371 Go to last post
17 525
Politics

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

5 Days Ago
by Zyler Go to last post
73 3,449
Question

Ignore-List issue

Why is it, that people on ignore are still able to flag posts (as helpful, dump or whatever) ? Reason I'm asking; There's a guy marking all my posts as dump, because he didn't liked my answer to one of his questions. I've set him on ignore, but he...

11 Hours Ago
by Sonador Go to last post
4 94
Post Your

Italian chat - PADANIA LIBERA! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Pizza, pasta e mafia su facepunch. Loures NitronikALT TerabyteS(e i suoi alt, cazzaro) Jvs Lomme Spy-Crabby jimhowl33t

4 Weeks Ago
by Soleeedus Go to last post
245 4,077
Love

Japan Chat V2: タイトルが決まらねぇ ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT DISCUSSING ANIME. YOU CAN DISCUSS THAT IN FAST ANIME. Japanese? Relative's Japanese? Live in Japan? Got a Japanese friend? Well it doesn't matter! Welcome to version 2 of the Japanese Chat thread! Here, you can discuss...

1 Day Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
228 7,124
TV

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its...

Devil Traitor1 reading
8 Hours Ago
by t-man Go to last post
1,252 49,671
Movies
Winner x 24

Jurassic World (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last ) This thread has images

Jurassic World http://i1.wp.com/bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ12663091.jpg Jurassic World Directed by: Colin Trevorrow Release Date - June 12, 2015

22 Hours Ago
by Pops Go to last post
1,057 45,372
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

2 Weeks Ago
by thefreemann Go to last post
317 9,692
Love

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

Cypher_091 reading
9 Hours Ago
by reevezy67 Go to last post
175 3,957