TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 4055

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a Fast Threader do you??? Don't...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 100,775
QUESTION

'Mental Imagery' & digital media use

Hello there, I am currently writing my dissertation and the topic I am pursuing is the effects of digital media usage on mental imagery (the minds eye/ability to perceive without stimuli). I am interested in investigating whether the usage of digital...

2 Weeks Ago
by onebit Go to last post
1 64
Art

Winner x 38

1:1 Persona 3 Aluminum Evoker Replica ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

*Very Picture and Text Heavy* Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old college student In the computer integrated machining program at school. I'm also the lead of the conscript game team. I wanted to share with you guys a project I've been working on for a...

t-man1 reading
2 Days Ago
by t-man Go to last post
112 8,031
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, I am ordering my first 3D printer next month. I'm gonna get the solidoodle2 pro because it's $600 and has a relativley large 6 cubic inch maximum print size. These things are so cool if you have one what have you been printing? I really like...

1 Week Ago
by scratch (nl) Go to last post
821 37,069
Tv

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 Last )

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

15 Hours Ago
by dnqboy Go to last post
70 1,366
Help

Funny x 23

A weird email I received, really creeping me out ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Not sure if this is the right way to get help but I really fucking need somewhere to post this, it's just too fucking creepy and I need to get it off my chest. I just checked my email, and found a weird email talking about 'retribution' and with weird...

1 Day Ago
by TankMan Go to last post
40 1,758
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

4 Days Ago
by Reds Go to last post
213 8,260
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 92 93 94 95 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

2 Days Ago
by Handsome Matt Go to last post
3,787 189,147
Help

Advice on reaching my goals

Hey guys, if this post/topic should exist in an already existing thread, lock this one and show me where to post it if not i'll post it here because i don't know where else to. A lot of people here have done a lot more in their life than me in terms of...

2 Weeks Ago
by MxOAgentJohnson Go to last post
20 894
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

6 Days Ago
by 3bwii Go to last post
289 6,418
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 47 48 49 50 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

3 Days Ago
by Chernobyl426 Go to last post
1,996 24,319
Help

Anyone has any idea what encoding this is?

http://psycheprotocol.net/ This was sent to me by a friend of mine. What the hell is this. It's encoded in a way but I can't figure how it's hashed. :\

1 Week Ago
by Sensation Go to last post
0 131
Tv

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

ojcoolj1 reading
18 Hours Ago
by PollytheParrot Go to last post
434 14,928
Rant

Winner x 29

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) - MASSIVE BABY FACED HUMANS WITH MASSIVE HEADS! Also potato's. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d3a45a2219ab43f810a912594fc8bea/tumblr_mnsxyckgbA1rin5ejo1_500.png Attack on Titan is based on the successful mange from 2009 which goes under the same name, from that this anime existed which is currently extremely...

2 Weeks Ago
by Karmah Go to last post
1,364 57,047
Tutorial

Automotive Addicts Lounge - Fresh start! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last ) This thread has images

C'mon guys, we can't let our little subsection die! This thread is dedicated to the small yet thriving AA community that existed less than 30 minutes ago. I'm reposting the Auto Reference guide as a start, almost any and all shop/repair manuals can now be...

20 Minutes Ago
by Gulen Go to last post
2,686 45,700
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

12 Hours Ago
by <man> Go to last post
145 3,172
Love

Biblical Ark of the Covenant - FOUND in Jerusalem!

Among Ron's truly astounding biblical discoveries that include Sodom and Gomorrah ruins, Moses parting the Red Sea location & also fossilized ruins of chariots found along a submerged sand bridge , Noah's ark resting place at Mt.Ararat in Turkey ,...

1 Week Ago
by Solomon Go to last post
5 312
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

1 Day Ago
by Nerdrage Go to last post
2,941 75,303
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

VietRooster21 reading
3 Hours Ago
by admiralt Go to last post
235 5,636
Computers

Black Screen with Cursor Help

Recently I downloaded a program that I thought would unpark my processors, it was instead malware. Originally I thought my antivirus stopped it in time, but today when i booted up my computer all i got was a blackscreen my cursor still appears and through...

3 Weeks Ago
by Disco Ghost Go to last post
2 74
Love

Blue member avatar size This thread has images

I believe that it should be raised to 90x90. The reason I want this is due to the fact that 64x64 turns most blue member avatars into a blurry mess, and sometimes get pixelated. I also believe that blue member avatars were bigger in the past because...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mitchel. Go to last post
30 607
Tv

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

1 Day Ago
by HTS CONNER Go to last post
576 24,931
Map

Britbong traveling to America, looking for suggestions for things to see/do ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Greetings my colonial brothers. This coming February for 2 weeks I will be staying with a friend at her new apartment in Louisiana and I'm looking for suggestions for things to see and do. We have a car so long distance travel is do-able for example we...

3 Weeks Ago
by Silence I Kill You Go to last post
64 1,983
Tv

Broadchurch / Gracepoint - that critically acclaimed British crime drama and its American superior remake, both starring David Tennant ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Stop everything you're doing now. You haven't seen Broadchurch yet? Well, now's the time to make up for it, because you're missing one of the best criminal drama of the decade. Broadchurch is a British television crime drama released in 2013. First...

Joz
4 Days Ago
by WhatANiceName Go to last post
73 1,382
Request

Can anyone originally from a Spanish speaking country answer a few questions? I have a SPA 201 assignment for my university!

Perdoname, mi espanol es mal. Yo estoy tomando SPA 201 en mi universidad. Para una tarea, necesitamos escribir un interview con una persona de espanoles pais originalmente, pero vive en Estados Unidos ahora. Yo tengo algunas preguntas. Si puede ayudarme,...

2 Weeks Ago
by -Matt-94 Go to last post
0 56
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

1 Day Ago
by pentium Go to last post
1,840 24,814
Science

Chemistry Discussion Thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Title is self-explanatory, discuss chemistry here. Got a burning question to ask? Want to answer someone else's burning question? Or just want to share cool chemistry stuff in general? This is the thread to do it. I'll kick this thread off with...

18 Hours Ago
by Headhumpy Go to last post
41 666
POST YOUR

Cool Stuff You Want to Buy V1 - Consumerism gone wild This thread has images

Engage in rampant consumerism here and post all the cool stuff you've found on the internet that you're planning on buying or wish you could buy. Immerse yourself in the glorious ideas of capitalism as you throw money at stupid shit you probably don't...

3 Days Ago
by Teippiman Go to last post
30 677
games

Winner x 42

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V2 - Back from the dead! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 102 103 104 105 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Some general guidelines...

Te Great Skeeve25 reading
19 Minutes Ago
by Dark RaveN Go to last post
4,162 250,887
Work In Progress

Cosplay Corner v1

Hey everybody, Here is a place to share your cosplay props, outfits, and WIPS. Make sure to be nice to others and give critique! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

1 Week Ago
by Pastel Go to last post
0 124
Politics

Dumb x 51

Crazy Idea: Lets ban driving

30 years into the future, you're with your family, your wife/husband and kids chatting and watching over a hologram-movie in the middle of your self driving Tesla Model MMXLV. It's a long weekend, and you're taking the whole family on a road trip to...

3 Days Ago
by murple Go to last post
36 1,434
Politics

Create A Planet and Invade Others v."I forget", Space Shenanigans Edition This thread has images

Hi. I was a player on the first CAPAIO thread, where my buddy Comrade Luis decided to make this cool game where you made a planet and you built your empire from it. It was a great success, and it spawned like 16 other versions/threads. Near the end,...

2 Weeks Ago
by Zombie_2371 Go to last post
28 776
Humor

Create the box art for a randomly generated video game title V3: Super Smash Sisters ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Last one was inactive for a while now so here's a new one since I didn't want to bump it. Simply use this to get a random video game title and make the box art for it! V1: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1036563 V2:...

2 Weeks Ago
by derpyllama Go to last post
190 14,705
Art

Create the box art for a randomly generated video game title V4: Stealy Wheely Auto Mobiley V This thread has images

Last one was dead so here's a new one since I didn't want to bump it. Simply use this to get a random video game title and make the box art for it! V1: facepunch.com/showthread.php?t… V2: facepunch.com/showthread.php?t… V3:...

3 Weeks Ago
by Bisharp Go to last post
3 261
Music

Creative Music in Progress - Always Post Feedback, Read OP before posting! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 84 85 86 87 Last ) This thread has images

RULES: 1. GIVE FEEDBACK GIVE FEEDBACK GIVE FEEDBACK GIVE FEEDBACK. This rule is now mandatory. ​You are required to post feedback! We will not be happy if you do not! 2. This thread is for work in progress pieces as well as completed pieces! Don't feel...

4 Weeks Ago
by MilkBagz Go to last post
3,452 138,372
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

1 Day Ago
by Corndog Ninja Go to last post
801 43,418
Love

Friendly x 26

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Jamsponge Go to last post
1,612 50,707
Rant

Winner x 28

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

2 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
1,016 51,310
Love

Friendly x 55

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 82 83 84 85 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum1 reading
15 Hours Ago
by GeneralSpecific Go to last post
3,361 98,041
Art

Artistic x 75

Detlef starts a sketchbook ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Usually I draw a lot of comic stuff, because I have a webcomic http://www.zombiewaffe.com/index.htm and that takes up alot of time, but I can't neglect getting better at drawing. So I start this thread to post some other stuff I do like anatomy study,...

5 Days Ago
by Detlef Go to last post
1,208 90,006
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 34 35 36 37 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

5 Hours Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
1,460 15,606
Love

Winner x 41

DeviantArt Appreciation Station v2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last ) This thread has images

So Creationism Corner, and everything within it, including the old Appreciation Station thread, got nuked because "reasons" apparently. Well I'm remaking it here in GD anyway, and hope it works out from here on. Since there's prolly going to be ALOT...

Pvt. Martin15 reading
40 Minutes Ago
by prop_physic Go to last post
1,853 148,174
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai
1 Day Ago
by zerosix Go to last post
341 14,204
Shitpost

Dippu Dippuu V14: Suomi Finland perkele ( 2 3 4 5 .. 99 100 101 102 Last ) This thread has images

Keskustelkaa

TomZa2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Muntu Go to last post
4,045 77,770
POST YOUR
3 Weeks Ago
by Waffle Lord Go to last post
9 417
Art

Draw Yourself V2 - Macaroni Art Edition This thread has images

The rules are simple, post a drawin' of yourself in this thread. It doesn't matter how you go about it, just as long as it follows these rules: Don't post them at gigantic sizes Don't just spend 5 minutes in paint and then call that a drawing. Please...

3 Weeks Ago
by Daniel Smith Go to last post
1 107
NSFW

Drugs Info/Questions thread - For Discussion see Addict's Lounge This thread has images

Read first: Feel free to ask any question related to drugs you like, we'll make an effort to provide knowledgeable and factual answers. These outlines are for new people to drugs, if they bother you don't worry. Plenty of people on here want to answer...

3 Weeks Ago
by Don Merino Go to last post
4 298
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

Scot1 reading
18 Hours Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
1,233 46,340
Science

Engineer's Chat V1: Keeping the World Running one Problem at a Time This thread has images

I could have sworn there was an engineer thread a while ago, but it seems to be long gone. Anyway, discuss things here relating to engineering; problems, questions, projects, discussions, or whatever. I guess I'll start with the OP: I planned...

Mr
3 Weeks Ago
by RIPBILLYMAYS Go to last post
29 495
Tv

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series This thread has images

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

1 Week Ago
by LTJGPliskin Go to last post
36 1,160
Help

Friendly x 133

Experiencing a life crisis, and I'm really desperate for advice. ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Alright. This is going to be a long block of text, and its probably going to look like im rambling because im terrible at opening up like this and for that I Apologize in advanced but everything I've been going through recently has just spiraled so far...

1 Week Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
138 5,443
Garry

Winner x 54

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: More Things Better Left Unsaid ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: More Things Better Left Unsaid With Ventilated gone, and our needs for weird shit said in confidence left wanting, I have elected to pick up the mantle of the Anonymous Confessional in an Official Moderator Capacity....

Big Dumb American1 reading
1 Day Ago
by TheFifthWheel Go to last post
323 35,530
Photos

Facepunch Architecture & Design Discussion ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

This thread is a place to discuss art, architecture and design, be it modern or traditional, local or international. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed aesthete, an art history major wanting to show off, or you just want to share pictures of your town, this...

3 Weeks Ago
by woolio1 Go to last post
102 1,882
QUESTION

Winner x 54

Facepunch Census 2015 - Let's find out who we're really spending our time with on here ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

After receiving more than 1000 responses, the time has come to process the results and work towards publishing them. I hope to have this done in about a week or so.

1 Week Ago
by smurfy Go to last post
448 29,506
Release

Winner x 44

Facepunch Census 2015 RESULTS ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I've kept you all waiting too long, and I'm sick of dealing with this data. SO IT'S RESULTS DAY --- THE RESULTS --- -> Google Forms summary Great for the simpler questions, with all the charts you need. But for the text-entry ones it's pretty much...

1 Week Ago
by Tobin Go to last post
183 10,364
Garry

Winner x 33

Facepunch Community Contest: Erotic FP Fanfiction! Hot Prizes! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Facepunch Community Contest: Erotic FP Fanfiction Introduction Welcome to the very first BDA-sponsored Facepunch Community Contest™. Before we dig into the rules and guidelines of this particular event, I'd like to give a brief overview of exactly...

Big Dumb American1 reading
2 Weeks Ago
by pgr2gamer Go to last post
314 12,434
Love

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

1 Week Ago
by adam1172 Go to last post
621 20,498
Help

Facepunch Inspiration Station V. Bored

-RULES- -CONTENT- http://asoftmurmur.com/ http://runyourjewels.com/

3 Weeks Ago
by Zombie_2371 Go to last post
1 60
Love

Facepunch Unity Novel Thread! (F.U.N.T) This thread has images

Facepunch Unity Novel Thread! (F.U.N.T) What is this? The F.U.N.T is a thread dedicated to the writing and creation of Novels, Novellas and Short Stories. The goal of the thread is to bring the creative community of the site together and share...

1 Day Ago
by Zillamaster55 Go to last post
28 526
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

2 Days Ago
by Pepsi-cola Go to last post
284 5,819
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Zerokateo Go to last post
798 17,810
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

4 Hours Ago
by Luxuria Go to last post
460 12,150
php

Forum Browser Detection doesnt work correctly

It seems every time i write it thinks im using chrome. but actually its opera(chropera) site: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org says that i have this: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.111...

1 Week Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
1 94
Help

Garrys Mod Model Request for my video.

Hello everyone, I'm here to make a request to anyone who is good with modeling as I am working on a video project, it's obviously about half-life, just a different location or storyline... so if anyone is interested in helping me I would be glady be...

1 Week Ago
by CheeseCakezzz Go to last post
2 157
Love

Optimistic x 25

Gay Chat V12 - Even More Optimistic ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last ) This thread has images

You know the drill. Dicks are okay.

6 Hours Ago
by Rubs10 Go to last post
1,919 39,481
Tv

General Cartoon/Western Animation Discussion Thread v.1 - "It's not JUST for children!" This thread has images

With TV and Movies getting deleted, this should combine all the old smaller threads about each series into one larger thread. Here we discuss everything about cartoons new and old. Post relevant media, both official and fan-made. Discuss new episodes,...

3 Days Ago
by nnanna Go to last post
26 693
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

2 Hours Ago
by Cree8ive Go to last post
1,861 41,117
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

ColossalSoft1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by QUILTBAG Go to last post
578 26,250
Music

Winner x 23

Gorillaz - Phase 4 Soon™ This thread has images

Temporary filler picture until I make a proper OP, just wanted to get a new Gorillaz thread made.

6 Days Ago
by MxOAgentJohnson Go to last post
35 1,315
Tv

Gotham – FOX presents 11 year old Batman and Friends ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Premise Created by Bruno Heller, Gotham tells the story of the early years of Detective James Gordon on the Gotham City Police force. Described as “operatic soap with a larger than life quality," the show will also include the origin stories of various...

4 Days Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
135 5,681
Tv

Winner x 21

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

2 Days Ago
by sa2fan Go to last post
473 42,729
Love

Greek Chat V1: Professional ball scratchers

Every country has one! Why not a Greek one too? I'm sure there are plenty of Greeks around here, so I took the opportunity to make a chat post for Greeks.

2 Weeks Ago
by AhoyMate Go to last post
5 79
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

Nazereth6661 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Mr. Bleak Go to last post
390 7,592
Help

Hacking Incident This thread has images

01/03/2015 Dear Rust Developer Team & Steam/Facepunch Community, I would like to report the player "(Red Jackets) Forsey" for hacking/scripting on one of the Rust official servers named "Facepunch Toronto". The incident took place on the 24th & 25th...

S0ap5 reading
52 Minutes Ago
by S0ap Go to last post
2 67
POST YOUR

Happy Chinese New Year! What are your plans for this year?

Fuck yeah, going to visit relatives and get me some ang baos And fucking delicious pineapple tarts

1 Week Ago
by AntonioR Go to last post
1 138
games

Winner x 28

Hi. I'll be interviewing Rich Evans and Jack Packard from Red Letter Media (Part 2) This thread has images

I work as a journalist within the games industry now and I've been employed for about half a year now. It's a swedish site I work for, but to the point. I catched Jack's username thanks to the stream a while back and decided to ask him and Rich for an...

3 Days Ago
by NightmareX91 Go to last post
38 1,670
Art

House of Cards - A Netflix original This thread has images

I just noticed we don't have a thread for this. Unless I missed it. I can't recommend this enough, it's brilliant. Kevin Spacey plays a good lead with some great supporting characters. Not really sure what else to put in the op though

2 Weeks Ago
by Joz Go to last post
2 314
Politics

House of Cards - Kevin Spacey's back from being in that video game - Season 3 Coming 2/27/2015! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Washington. House of Cards is an american drama/political thriller, which was released exclusively on Netflix on February 1st, 2013. The series is based on the 1990 BBC miniseries of the same name. Cast:

Chaotic Lord3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Marden Go to last post
300 9,741
Help

How do I unlock this? This thread has images

I'll use Acecool for example, his name and like many other people have an orange name and have a little text underneath it. How would I get this or is it possible for me to get it already?

1 Week Ago
by Wickerman123 Go to last post
4 282
Help

How to log out? This thread has images

How do you log out of this forums?

6 Days Ago
by SebiWarrior Go to last post
21 781
Science

Winner x 41

I am running a drift fence study ( 2 Last )

As some people on FP may know I am a hobbyist herpetologist and for a while now I have been collecting salamander data for my college. Recently I got approval to start trapping animals rather than just searching for them and putting out cover boards. To...

1 Week Ago
by imptastick Go to last post
47 2,950