TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 4096

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 102,262
Art

Winner x 41

1:1 Persona 3 Aluminum Evoker Replica ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

*Very Picture and Text Heavy* Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old college student In the computer integrated machining program at school. I'm also the lead of the conscript game team. I wanted to share with you guys a project I've been working on for a...

2 Days Ago
by av3nger3 Go to last post
122 9,445
Politics

2015 United Kingdom general election This thread has images

Forgot the poll, go here instead: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1460804 Sorry mods :( pls lock

2 Weeks Ago
by smurfy Go to last post
2 148
Poll

2015 United Kingdom general election ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

We made it FP! We made it through the 55th Parliament of the United Kingdom, and Britain's first coalition government since World War II. Remember how simple things were five years ago, when only three parties were legally allowed to exist and Gordon...

smurfy6 reading
13 Minutes Ago
by Grizz Go to last post
279 5,912
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, I am ordering my first 3D printer next month. I'm gonna get the solidoodle2 pro because it's $600 and has a relativley large 6 cubic inch maximum print size. These things are so cool if you have one what have you been printing? I really like...

1 Day Ago
by Timebomb575 Go to last post
940 43,692
Tv

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

AnnieOakley9 reading
3 Minutes Ago
by PollytheParrot Go to last post
322 10,835
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

2 Weeks Ago
by J.Barnes Go to last post
224 9,498
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 92 93 94 95 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

3 Days Ago
by FPtje Go to last post
3,797 192,669
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

2 Weeks Ago
by Psychokitten Go to last post
297 7,749
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

2 Days Ago
by Chernobyl426 Go to last post
2,095 27,456
Science

Archeology

Hello, I was wondering if their are professional archeologists, or Archeological enthusiasts on FP. I have some questions about Archeological jobs. like : what is a normal salary, what are the job opportunities, etc. I have a definite interest in the...

1 Week Ago
by Gnorm57 Go to last post
0 87
Tv

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

4 Days Ago
by RocketRacer Go to last post
663 21,630
Tutorial

Automotive Addicts Lounge - Fresh start! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last ) This thread has images

C'mon guys, we can't let our little subsection die! This thread is dedicated to the small yet thriving AA community that existed less than 30 minutes ago. I'm reposting the Auto Reference guide as a start, almost any and all shop/repair manuals can now be...

2 Weeks Ago
by Jalcober Go to last post
4,999 98,627
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V2- Why we are all broke: ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Automotive Addicts V2 Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1446238 Please enjoy your stay

Siminov5 reading
23 Minutes Ago
by ToastedBread Go to last post
851 15,854
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

1 Day Ago
by Linkuya Go to last post
338 8,813
Request

benefits of gaming survey

Hi everyone! I am doing a research paper on the benefits of video gaming for a class. I created a short anonymous survey, and I would be very grateful if you could help me out by taking 5 mins of your time to fill it out :)...

3 Weeks Ago
by ROFLBURGER Go to last post
8 374
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

2 Weeks Ago
by Nerdrage Go to last post
2,954 77,332
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

2 Weeks Ago
by mathias123961 Go to last post
248 7,364
Tv

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

1 Week Ago
by Zero Ziat Go to last post
1,215 60,366
Science

Build Thread: I build a Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil (VTTC) This thread has images

I've been working on this for about 4 years. I ran out of money, had to stop and then only realized a few weeks ago I had the parts and the money to keep going so I have finally started putting it together. What is a Tesla Coil? An air cored...

2 Weeks Ago
by download Go to last post
7 401
games

Buying games on steam only to have access to play them. This thread has images

Buying games on steam only to have access to play them. Can't sell the used games. Gabe Newell (User was permabanned for this post ("Gimmick" - Craptasket))

1 Week Ago
by fudge blood Go to last post
2 273
Photos

Can facepunch identify this John Piggott Camera? This thread has images

Hey FP, if you don't know me - I'm a camera collector, restorer and photographer. I made a thread a while ago about identifying a thornton-pickard camera. I've got an even better challenge, from a camera manufacturer known for making unique and nameless...

1 Week Ago
by Cabbalistic Go to last post
2 210
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

1 Day Ago
by JesseR92 Go to last post
2,091 31,453
Science

Chemistry Discussion Thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Title is self-explanatory, discuss chemistry here. Got a burning question to ask? Want to answer someone else's burning question? Or just want to share cool chemistry stuff in general? This is the thread to do it. I'll kick this thread off with...

2 Weeks Ago
by cody8295 Go to last post
42 1,156
Map

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

1 Week Ago
by Headhumpy Go to last post
475 15,220
Poll

Funny x 55

CleverBot for Steam - Backwords Bot, have your friends talk to themselves and laugh. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a real gem for you I believe anyway, I take no claim to code or anything in this but this is beautiful. Not too sure where I found it even, but it allows you to use CleverBot with all your steam friends. I had about 40 people talking to...

Lambazza1 reading
1 Week Ago
by ashrobhoy Go to last post
204 36,603
games

Winner x 23

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V3 – We killed the other thread with suggestions for this one ( 2 3 4 5 .. 70 71 72 73 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Longer Video: List of...

Hidole55541 reading
13 Minutes Ago
by JesseR92 Go to last post
2,911 213,495
Art

Winner x 51

Cosplay Creation Corner ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I would be surprised if Im the only one on facepunch who already had used/created a cosplay or is creating one at the moment. So lets put the stuff together: - Self-made Cosplays -> Production pictures (if available) - Cosplays you have worn -...

1 Week Ago
by SubZero Go to last post
59 4,136
Photos

Cosplay of Samus' alt. Zero Suit in Sm4sh This thread has images

Please merge this with another topic if it belongs there instead, but I just... :dance:

1 Week Ago
by Mingebox Go to last post
5 447
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 34 35 36 37 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

Maloof?1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Lilyo Go to last post
1,473 80,928
Love

Friendly x 27

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 69 70 71 72 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs4 reading
2 Hours Ago
by CobaltCrysis Go to last post
2,843 106,967
Rant

Winner x 31

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

3 Weeks Ago
by Hakita Go to last post
1,120 57,478
Love

Friendly x 55

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 93 94 95 96 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Catscratch Go to last post
3,824 116,655
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

DrDevil1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by cr4sh! Go to last post
1,598 19,391
Love

Winner x 41

DeviantArt Appreciation Station v2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last ) This thread has images

So Creationism Corner, and everything within it, including the old Appreciation Station thread, got nuked because "reasons" apparently. Well I'm remaking it here in GD anyway, and hope it works out from here on. Since there's prolly going to be ALOT...

Pvt. Martin13 reading
1 Hour Ago
by ElderLolz Go to last post
4,499 336,219
Art

DeviantArt Un-Appreciation Station ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

THIS IS NOT FOR SHITTY ART. THAT GOES HERE. Essentially the good to the Appreciation Station's evil. A place to showcase that not everything from DeviantArt is an artistic war crime against humanity. I'll update the OP over the course of the...

3 Weeks Ago
by zombine543 Go to last post
51 3,419
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by SweetSwifter Go to last post
835 38,970
Shitpost
23 Hours Ago
by esalaka Go to last post
4,475 89,550
QUESTION

Do you believe in a higher being; God? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 80 81 82 83 Last ) This thread has images

Do you follow a religion? What higher being do you follow? Or do you follow the Christian God? Why? If you don't have a religion, or don't believe in religion, why? I'm interested in everyone's different views/opinions.

2 Weeks Ago
by Ziks Go to last post
3,293 58,395
NSFW

Drugs Info/Questions thread - For Discussion see Addict's Lounge This thread has images

Read first: Feel free to ask any question related to drugs you like, we'll make an effort to provide knowledgeable and factual answers. These outlines are for new people to drugs, if they bother you don't worry. Plenty of people on here want to answer...

3 Weeks Ago
by robodick Go to last post
6 474
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

2 Weeks Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
1,245 47,796
Music

Eurovision 2015 Discussion Thread This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoBlQnNRHY Eurovision 2015? The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will be the 60th edition of the annual Eurovision Song Contest musical event. The contest will take place in Vienna, Austria, following Conchita Wurst's victory...

ClauAmericano2 reading
40 Minutes Ago
by Antimuffin Go to last post
1 82
QUESTION

Euthanasia - Should it be allowed?

For those of you who do not know, euthanasia is basically the practice of ending a life, but with the intentions of relieving it of pain and suffering. Examples of this in the real world would be: http://www.euthanasia.cc/cases.html What are your...

3 Weeks Ago
by Th3applek1d Go to last post
14 1,072
Tv

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series This thread has images

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

1 Week Ago
by LTJGPliskin Go to last post
38 1,358
Help

Friendly x 161

Experiencing a life crisis, and I'm really desperate for advice. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Alright. This is going to be a long block of text, and its probably going to look like im rambling because im terrible at opening up like this and for that I Apologize in advanced but everything I've been going through recently has just spiraled so far...

2 Weeks Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
220 12,807
QUESTION

Facepunch Christmas?

I heard that it's a free thing you can sign up for and be sent stickers each year. Anyone know about this? Edit: I'm asking if it's a real thing.

2 Weeks Ago
by fudge blood Go to last post
5 276
Release

Facepunch DeepDark ~ A Stylish Theme For Facepunch ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/o2oVmpy.png http://i.imgur.com/52BC3mh.png http://i.imgur.com/cuiPGTF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yar92x7.png Download Requires Stylish you can get Stylish for Chrome and Firefox Once you have Stylish get theme here: Facepunch...

2 Days Ago
by {TFS} Rock Su Go to last post
46 1,439
Link

Winner x 25

Facepunch Network - Teamspeak, IRC, File Sharing and more! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Today i would like to introduce you to a new project of mine called Facepunch Network. The idea came up while playing GTA V and i realized that i lacked the thrill of being in an actual guild/clan/whatever and even though Facepunch is in fact a pretty...

darth-veger4 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by karimatrix Go to last post
59 2,154
Music

Facepunch Singers/Vocalists ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Are there any singers here? If so, post a video of your singing and we'll give constructive criticism.

5 Days Ago
by Rago Go to last post
138 4,589
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

1 Week Ago
by Lik Go to last post
361 8,427
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 46 47 48 49 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx3 reading
14 Hours Ago
by darunner Go to last post
1,929 47,929
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

PollytheParrot3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Eric95 Go to last post
720 22,666
Poll

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao 2nd May - Fight Of The Century ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5gEjs5jfHw I'm not sure how many of you are into boxing. I'm not really into it. BUT, recently this event caught my attention and I started to look more into it and hey it's a pretty cool sport. After many years of...

2 Days Ago
by Zillamaster55 Go to last post
239 9,204
Poll

Found a massive exploit in local bank & biggest online paying system in the Netherlands & reported it. ( 2 Last )

Hey everyone I recently found a huge exploit in a paying system that is used in the Netherlands, called iDeal. Due to this exploit it's possible to for example buy a product that cost x amount of money and have 0,00 be transferred from your account....

3 Weeks Ago
by DiBBs27 Go to last post
45 2,215
Love

Free steam games.. This thread has images

Hey, I purchased a set of keys at steamdealz and they all suck.. so here, please yourself. Radical Roach (STEAM): ME6T5-EYY0F-I54AL Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection (STEAM): VNI3J-LQHZK-GBKAP Racer 8 (STEAM): 7MGY3-EFZ5I-CM2VX Litil Divil...

2 Weeks Ago
by meharryp Go to last post
18 1,126
NSFW

Dumb x 44

Furry Thread v1 This thread has images

Welcome to the Furry Megathread, a place to post all your furry and fuzzy things such as artwork, stories, or maybe just talk with other Facepunch furs. RULES, READ THESE OR BE DESTROYED 1: Under NO circumstances shall you flame, shitpost...

1 Week Ago
by Mister_Jack Go to last post
31 1,763
Love

Optimistic x 35

Gay Chat V12 - Even More Optimistic ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

You know the drill. Dicks are okay.

1 Week Ago
by Zillamaster55 Go to last post
5,001 105,095
Love

Gay Chat v13 - Dom's SFW Crotch Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Don't forget to join the gayest Steam chat on the planet.

TheDrunkenOne6 reading
6 Minutes Ago
by Zeke129 Go to last post
924 17,570
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

1 Week Ago
by Egonny Go to last post
1,879 42,451
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

ColossalSoft1 reading
1 Day Ago
by joshuadim Go to last post
629 29,985
Help

Good way to demonstrate exploit to school?

My school's IT security is shit, always has been. This week is my last week at school, so I plan on demonstrating the exploit to my ICT-professor. The school blocks all .exe files from being saved to the hard drive, other then those that are...

1 Week Ago
by Fourier Go to last post
18 711
Computers

Google Chrome Tab Crash exploit This thread has images

Someone over at reddit found an annoying crash. Only the tab http://www.reddit.com/r/webdev/comments/31kumu/this_post_crashes_chrome/ https://github.com/jlblatt/AwSnap - github with some explanation on the exploit. Opening that on chrome will...

4 Weeks Ago
by MasterFen006 Go to last post
4 342
Tv

Winner x 22

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

10 Hours Ago
by Flyingman356 Go to last post
532 48,708
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

5 Hours Ago
by war_man333 Go to last post
896 21,267
Computers

Halt and Catch Fire - Mad Men and Breaking Bad basically had a baby This thread has images

FYI Halt and Catch Fire has nothing to do with meth or advertising in the 60s. It's on Netflix (unsure about outside the US) if you're interested. It's a little slow to start out, but goddamn it gets good. I think this could be AMC's new Mad Men or...

2 Weeks Ago
by jetboy Go to last post
0 145
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

34 Minutes Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
89 1,519
Photos

Hottest Celebrity This thread has images

Post the celebrity you think is fucking stunning lads. Please use thumbnails for huge images. format: Olivia Wilde - IMBD Acted in: > House > Tron > Rush

2 Weeks Ago
by LordBants Go to last post
0 269
Politics

House of Cards - Kevin Spacey's back from being in that video game - Season 3 Coming 2/27/2015! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Washington. House of Cards is an american drama/political thriller, which was released exclusively on Netflix on February 1st, 2013. The series is based on the 1990 BBC miniseries of the same name. Cast:

4 Days Ago
by elitehakor Go to last post
381 13,155
QUESTION

How do I improve my research skills?

The biggest issue I have with information age is difficultly finding relevant and quality information. The second is figuring out what the keywords I need to start research into a topic. What advice or resources you believe would be best helping me...

2 Weeks Ago
by Antdawg Go to last post
1 127
Help

I bought a locked (but heavy) suitcase from a flea market.. how do I open it?

http://i.gyazo.com/3712a0a9482f7f4152899a4d70582605.png Seems like a flight case, but not sure how I'd go about opening that lock without a key.

2 Weeks Ago
by Sir Whoopsalot Go to last post
20 835
QUESTION

I just opened a crowd funding initiative (need advise)

Hello guys, yesterday I uploaded a crowd funding initiative and would like to have advice on it. I won't post the link since I don't want the thread to be closed for spam, I just want to get opinions about the project from a objective point of view. ...

1 Week Ago
by eriatarka Go to last post
2 145
Photos

I roadtrip'd through the north of spain and took two friends and my camera with me This thread has images

Press F11 for best viewing pleasure. Taken with an old as fuck Nikon D60, 35 mm f1.8 Color (not chronological): Started alone in Porto:

2 Weeks Ago
by TedStriker Go to last post
4 234
Help

Friendly x 55

I've just been scammed of potentially thousands, what should I do? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Okay so apologies for upcoming wall of text. Basically, yesterday a guy named Jamie Hanny adds me on Facebook. I nearly decline it but I accept because I had quite a few mutual friends with him (bad mistake). I went to his profile and it said...

4 Weeks Ago
by Jamsponge Go to last post
56 4,332
Politics

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! This thread has images

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

14 Hours Ago
by Anomander Go to last post
37 1,642
Humor

If everyhthing was $100 ( 2 Last )

I was watching Rain Man which is a movie about a man and his autistic savant brother named Raymond. The autistic brother is really good with abstract numbers, but attach a unit to it and he suddenly can't do math. In the film he is asked "how much does a...

2 Weeks Ago
by Dark RaveN Go to last post
40 1,651
pc games

Installing Clockwork?

If anyone could help, I need help figuring out how to install CW: HL2RP to my server. (User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - GunFox))

2 Weeks Ago
by Jackaroo Go to last post
0 165
Tv

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its...

51 Minutes Ago
by dvc Go to last post
320 12,837
Movies

Winner x 23

Jurassic World (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last ) This thread has images

Jurassic World http://i1.wp.com/bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/ZZ12663091.jpg Jurassic World Directed by: Colin Trevorrow Release Date - June 12, 2015

TheKritter713 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Antimuffin Go to last post
803 33,558
Tv

Justified - Season 5 coming back January 7th ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqQMTSf_nM If somehow you've never heard about this series, do yourself a favour and watch prologue of first episode. It will give you a nice view of what expect. From Wikipedia: It's based on...

Joz
2 Weeks Ago
by Joz Go to last post
101 2,310
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

1 Day Ago
by BeardyDuck Go to last post
310 8,806
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 100 101 102 103 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

28 Minutes Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
4,116 98,534