TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 3951

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a Fast Threader do you??? Don't...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 98,143
Humor

日本語チャット (Japanese Chat) - いい加減にしろ! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

このスレッドはバカスレになっちまったなぁ。

2 Days Ago
by Eric95 Go to last post
264 7,400
Science

Winner x 29

(ASMR) - That tingly sensation from your head to your spine triggered by sound ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Have you ever had a moment where you completely zone out to a sound, and have a rush of tingly euphoria that prominently radiates from the back of your head, and moves down your spine? This is something I've experienced since I was a young child. I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Dub! Go to last post
155 12,333
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

2 Days Ago
by Sgt. Khorn Go to last post
159 5,748
POST YOUR

ADD\ADHD Discussion ( 2 Last )

I made this thread because I've had ADHD as a kid for a long ass time, and it fucking sucks. Its not too big of a deal for some people but for me ADHD is a huge problem. The most problematic thing is probably the medication, dextroamphetamine gets the job...

marcosppp1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Consciousness Go to last post
57 2,363
School

Advice Please

Hello FacePunch, I've come to ask for advice. I've been in the military (active army) for a little over three years now, and I'm coming to the end of my four year contract. I'm not looking towards reenlisting, and I want to get out and get a degree....

dot
1 Day Ago
by dot Go to last post
12 602
POST YOUR

Late x 22

Alarm Clock General: Analog and Digital This thread has images

Whether you have a big one or a small one, it really doesn't matter. Some might be too soft to be truly effective. They can wake us up in the morning. They rhyme with "sock." That's right, folks, I'm talking about your alarm clock.

35 Minutes Ago
by DwarfOverlord Go to last post
34 627
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

Chernobyl4261 reading
40 Minutes Ago
by Dougz Go to last post
1,518 18,016
Help

Anxiety problems?

so uhm, hi there guys, i decided to make this because i need some advice, i started university this year, im studying medicine, and now im havin this kind of anxiety attacks or whatever they are at random times, this never happened to me before, i start...

Khameleon0291 reading
2 Days Ago
by n0cturni Go to last post
26 1,618
QUESTION

Anyone wonder where you would be now if you grew up somewhere else?

I've never really thought of the concept that thoroughly until recently. There have been so many variables that could have easily changed where I lived with my family. What if your parents decided to settle in a different part of the country, or a...

IForgotPassword1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by a dumb bear Go to last post
24 767
QUESTION

Basque Facepuncher meet-up?

If there's any person from the Basque Country in Facepunch, would anyone want a meetup? Most possible place would be San Sebastian, maybe to go drinking or something, but it should be quite planned out.

16 Minutes Ago
by Mr_Awesome Go to last post
10 703
Tutorial

Beer and Home Brewing ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I like beer. I am also a cheapskate, and duty on alcohol in the UK is utterly outrageous. However, it's pretty easy to come across the supplies to brew your own alcoholic beverages (in my case beer, but it's just as easy to make wine or even spirits like...

1 Week Ago
by shitstershit Go to last post
56 1,541
Computers

Funny x 165

Being a computer sales associate is Slowly Turning me into a Bigot ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

I don't know why, but i feel the need to share this. After working for 2 months as a computer sales associate that is paid commission only, I feel as if its turning me into a bigot. Maybe because the customers are so rude and that the same stereotypes...

3 Weeks Ago
by cdr248 Go to last post
102 8,528
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Future...

58 Minutes Ago
by sloppy_joes Go to last post
1,156 16,690
QUESTION

Celebrity obsession/respect for privacy ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I get the big drama over this celeb nude leak but, but seriously 9 times more in SH because of the celeb leak thread. Shit i guess a lot of people are huge hypocrites when first whining about our privacy but the second someone leaks nudes of a celeb the...

1 Week Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
49 2,279
Repeat

Winner x 42

Corruption in gaming journalism discussion and update thread. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 106 107 108 109 Last ) This thread has images

So, after the last thread was closed, i went to AshMans profile and asked if it'd be alright to make a new thread for discussion and news updates for this, since i think it should be discussed and there should be a place to discuss it. If you havent...

AaronM20274 reading
10 Minutes Ago
by Xonax Go to last post
4,347 207,817
Love

Friendly x 42

Crossdressing and Transgender Discussion v. REMADE BABY ( 2 3 4 5 .. 380 381 382 383 Last ) This thread has images

"Crossdressing? Transgender? what does all this mean!?" Have you ever felt confused about yourself and your gender? Have you ever felt like you were born the opposite gender than you feel inside? Ever tried on the opposite gender’s clothes as an...

Paige3 reading
33 Minutes Ago
by Zero_ Go to last post
15,296 482,132
Love

Friendly x 48

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum2 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by Blooper Reel Go to last post
2,571 72,702
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

1 Day Ago
by DrDevil Go to last post
851 8,610
Shitpost
12 Hours Ago
by Duckakku Go to last post
3,028 59,786
Everything/Nothing

Dumb x 22

E-cigarette thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hey! I’m Kakburken and I shamelessly borrowed this and edited/added/changed information Originally it was VideoWarrior’s post. FIRST OFF LETS GET YOU ACQUAINTED! What's an E-Cig?: "Electronic cigarette. An electronic cigarette (e-cig or...

5 Days Ago
by Viva Go to last post
49 2,120
Everything/Nothing

El hilo Espanol - Como Estas! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Por que los Noruego, Japones y los Sueco poder tienes un hilo, pero no tenemos uno para nosotros? Quien aqui son hispano?

3 Weeks Ago
by xASTRIXx Go to last post
130 3,092
School

Exam Results 2014: AQA and SQA ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Welp this morning my exam results are coming through for my SQA advanced highers and I thought it would be good to hear from everyone else as well. These will be the last exams I'm sitting with the SQA because I'm off to uni now. What are your plans...

3 Weeks Ago
by dot.rich Go to last post
136 3,502
Everything/Nothing

Winner x 31

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: We know you stuck a banana in your ass ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Sup fuckers, welcome back to a ventilated sponsored anonymous confessional. It's been a while since I made one, and I saw that some other cunt tried to make one without much success. It's been nearly two years since I last managed a confessional, and...

5 Days Ago
by airconditiond Go to last post
167 19,368
Art

Facepunch Arthropod Thread ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome! This is the place for the discussion of arthropods. Wait, what's that? "What's an arthropod" you say? Well, here!

2 Weeks Ago
by imptastick Go to last post
89 3,034
Love

Winner x 55

Facepunch Donates to TFYC - Raise $2k, Design a Character! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

What is TFYC? Hello everyone! For those of you who aren't familiar, The Fine Young Capitalists (TFYC) is a feminist charity organization which works towards building representation in the video game industry via giving women the opportunity to create...

11 Hours Ago
by eatdembeanz Go to last post
591 23,934
Map

Winner x 56

Facepunch Radar - Find sexy and lonely facepunchers near you!! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

Following the events of this thread, i introduce to you: Facepunch Rader! A public map in which everyone can place their own marker so you may eventually find out that this annoying facepuncher is living just a few miles away! Few things about the map:...

2 Weeks Ago
by TheNerdPest14 Go to last post
1,091 51,938
games

Facepunch Review Discussion: We have absolutely nothing yet edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

In a few threads there was a lot of discussion of people wanting to create a game/other media review site ran by facepunch users. Now that those threads are DDT'd I asked a mod if it was OK to continue the discussion of the possible review site and he...

4 Days Ago
by Xonax Go to last post
231 6,749
QUESTION

Agree x 49

Facepunch upgrades ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

We ever getting those things back? I mean I understand buying titles for others was definitely problematic, but things like gold member or name change were definitely useful, especially if you've been with the site a long time and realized a name you...

1 Day Ago
by andypopz Go to last post
130 6,219
Humor

Fileswap: Upload a File, Get a Random One in Return! ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Edit: YOU CAN'T VIEW INTERLINKS TO THE PICS, YOU MUST UPLOAD THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! From site: On this web site you can download things like nature photos, photos of people, wallpapers, audio files, animated icons, videos or even pdf and text...

3 Weeks Ago
by Larnecse Go to last post
161 7,430
Movies

FilmMakers - Let us discuss ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, I'm planning on becoming a FlimMaker and I have started writing scripts for small test films I will be creating? If you are a more experienced FilmMaker, could you give me some advice, sources where I can look back too, or just your experiences as...

2 Weeks Ago
by mushroompizza Go to last post
58 1,233
Politics

Firearms XI: Biden Double Barrel Bonanza; ITS UNHAPPENING ( 2 3 4 5 .. 322 323 324 325 Last ) This thread has images

This is the 11th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give advice on purchases and help with finding parts. If you're not knowledgeable about firearms and would like to get into them, ask and we'll...

16bit4 reading
3 Hours Ago
by darunner Go to last post
12,995 260,358
News

First visible lava caught on webcam from Bárðabunga in Iceland

The first hour of visible lava was caught on a webcam. The video has been timelapsed into 35 seconds. Link To a Icelandic news website. http://www.visir.is/section/MEDIA99&fileid=CLP29296 Live feed (Cant see anything happening in daylight)...

2 Weeks Ago
by RoflKawpter Go to last post
17 2,650
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v9: Winged shoes don't make you look fly ( 2 3 4 5 .. 239 240 241 242 Last ) This thread has images

banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to put those who don't know in the right on what to wear Here are some basic...

Lord of Ears1 reading
3 Days Ago
by a dumb bear Go to last post
9,651 270,966
POST YOUR

French Facepunch Community | Discussion ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Hello Facepunch community! Today I decided to open this new thread to allow all those French or Francophone membre to able to discuss and interact in French in this part. Of course, all this must be done in full compliance of Facepunch forums rules....

2 Weeks Ago
by neloiw Go to last post
191 3,762
Everything/Nothing

FULS: Streetwear V1 - " it cost me $200 oh sick bra nice wanna play some call of duty and smoke one haha" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Due to the constant arguments about streetwear in the main FULS thread, I have created this "side thread" so that discussions about streetwear / sportswear /...

4 Days Ago
by DraX Go to last post
660 21,352
Help
1 Hour Ago
by Demache Go to last post
29,545 560,357
Help

Going to England. What to expect and how to gain confidence? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Basically, going to study in Bournemouth University. I'll be pretty quite frank, I'm scared going there, the thoughts about leaving Tallinn and going to an entirely unknown country is frightening as hell and, surprising to me, making me extremely...

2 Days Ago
by mdeceiver79 Go to last post
100 3,103
Rant

Friendly x 40

How do I defend myself from a rottweiler? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

About six years ago while I delivered newspapers, I came across this psycho bitch who said I damaged her neighbour's car with my bike and she ordered me to go inside so she can call the cops on me (it didn't happen, it was raining that day and I barely...

4 Weeks Ago
by NeverGoWest Go to last post
119 6,061
Help

Funny x 45

How do you disable a motion detector? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

These babies. I'm writing a book about a modern day burglar ala Arsene Lupin and I want to keep it exciting yet realistic and I was thinking about the most basic burglar detection systems and how they could be avoided/disabled. I've googled a bit and...

2 Days Ago
by J-50Pro1 Go to last post
108 8,666
Tutorial

Funny x 152

How to Win an Argument on Facepunch: A Handy Guide by Noss™ ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

How to Win an Argument on Facepunch: A Handy Guide by Noss™ Forward: At some point browsing Facepunch, you're inevitably going to be involved with a pointless argument that will derail the thread and spill in to page 13, eventually ending in an...

3 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
149 9,881