TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 3840

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a Fast Threader do you??? Don't...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 93,854
Everything/Nothing

2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion This thread has images

It's spring! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping...and it's playoff season. I noticed that there wasn't a thread for this last year, so I decided to come out and make one myself. A New Format With the new conference realignment this...

corkscrew_11 reading
12 Minutes Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
28 562
Computers

Alternate Cryptocurrencies ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as how DogeCoin blew the fuck up, we decided we should just have a thread in GD for it so we don't spam the shit out of that video thread. If you are here and don't know what Cryptocurrencies are, here are some links....

1 Week Ago
by gaboer Go to last post
462 11,990
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

3 Weeks Ago
by Dougz Go to last post
1,299 15,198
QUESTION

Best first car choices and modifications to said car ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I'm approaching my graduation from High School, thank god, and I've been looking into what type of car I will work for. I'm trying to get something that I will enjoy when I drive and that is also sporty. I was looking at Camaros for example, and I'm...

Nookyava2 reading
9 Hours Ago
by DesolateGrun Go to last post
79 2,379
Help

Best way of Digitizing Massive DVD Collection? This thread has images

A digital copy is needed to be taken abroad of my big DVD collection. Does anyone have any experience doing this? Can anyone advice on the best way to transfer this amount of films both economically on time and storage space (got around 2TB to play with)...

3 Weeks Ago
by chris198810 Go to last post
30 3,058
School

Books v3 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

We talk about books here. Books are good for you. Read some. RULES: 1) Talk about books and only books. No posts that don't have to do with books please. 2) DO NOT SPOIL BOOKS 3) When introducing a book, include a picture, breif summary, and...

2 Weeks Ago
by 40kplayer Go to last post
282 5,776
Politics

Disagree x 22

Boston Marathon Bombings: Should Dzhokhar Tsarnaev receive the death penalty? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hey guys, I am in the middle of writing a paper about the death penalty in the USA and the events at the Boston Marathon in 2013 for my English-class and I told my teacher I could include a poll regarding other people's (you guys') opinions about the fate...

2 Days Ago
by Duck M. Go to last post
57 2,534
QUESTION

Can you change your Facepunch username or delete your account?

Hi all, I'm just wondering if you can you change your Facepunch username or delete your account?

3 Days Ago
by Del91 Go to last post
20 1,580
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Future...

2 Days Ago
by R-money Go to last post
925 13,455
Poll

Funny x 53

CleverBot for Steam - Backwords Bot, have your friends talk to themselves and laugh. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a real gem for you I believe anyway, I take no claim to code or anything in this but this is beautiful. Not too sure where I found it even, but it allows you to use CleverBot with all your steam friends. I had about 40 people talking to...

4 Days Ago
by kruzy Go to last post
202 31,208
School

Computer Science vs. Information Technology ( 2 Last )

I'm having trouble deciding between these fields. Was originally going to minor in IT and major in CS, but the school I was going to go to is taking out the IT program. Basically, what's the difference between them, and if possible, some job examples...

2 Days Ago
by Angus725 Go to last post
75 2,900
Love

Crossdressing and Transgender Discussion v. REMADE BABY ( 2 3 4 5 .. 254 255 256 257 Last ) This thread has images

"Crossdressing? Transgender? what does all this mean!?" Have you ever felt confused about yourself and your gender? Have you ever felt like you were born the opposite gender than you feel inside? Ever tried on the opposite gender’s clothes as an...

Paige2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Tinter Go to last post
10,257 313,387
Love

Friendly x 42

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum1 reading
16 Minutes Ago
by Morbo!!! Go to last post
1,707 48,093
Humor

Deutsche Forenkneipe v6: Gebt fein Acht ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last ) This thread has images

Wieso noch kein neuer offen?

12 Hours Ago
by Fake-XM Go to last post
1,702 19,726
Shitpost
3 Days Ago
by Belivo Go to last post
2,426 47,025
Everything/Nothing

Discussion Française V3 ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

C'est une nouvelle discussion. L'ancienne discussion est morte. Bonne Année !

1 Week Ago
by ExtReMLapin Go to last post
114 2,529
QUESTION

Funny x 74

Does anybody know any interesting facts about either FacePunch or Rust? ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I am just looking for any interesting facts about either the FacePunch studio or the game Rust.

2 Weeks Ago
by Sableye Go to last post
193 13,548
Humor

Funny x 33

Embarrassing Situations thread V.2: I shoved a pencil into my anus ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

After the resounding success of the first thread, I thought this needed a reboot! My content: I was running during track, and when my buddy leaned down from how tired he was, I let out a 10 second silent fart. While he is still holding onto his...

1 Week Ago
by Zar Go to last post
265 20,520
Science

Engineering Supreme Cool Boys/Girls thread. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Realistic representation of engineers at work. http://i.imgur.com/vUnPQdI.jpg Hi. I saw that the doctors of FP made a thread so I felt we needed one too. Let's tell each other what we do or are studying, I'm pretty sure FP got a bunch of...

Swebonny1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by lum1naire Go to last post
250 6,368
Stupid

Winner x 129

Facepunch by phone - Enjoy the wonders of facepunch though the telephone

Enjoy the great new way of enjoying the facepunch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyhSGVYVT6w UK users only: +442033225458 (Landline number so its cheap, You can still dial it if you have Skype credit or Google voice or w/e) Hope you enjoy this...

2 Weeks Ago
by FingerSpazem Go to last post
26 3,607
Humor

Funny x 258

Facepunch gets a DMCA notice ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Garry just posted this on Twitter. This is the post: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1226622&p=38494731&viewfull=1#post38494731

1 Week Ago
by Teddybeer Go to last post
319 26,875
Photos

Winner x 96

Facepunch Office ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Observing news almost a year, I collected a few photos from office Facepunch, maybe they already outdated, but still interesting to observe every change :smile: It was Space for workers Space for workers v2

SetPos1 reading
22 Hours Ago
by SetPos Go to last post
60 5,233
Politics

Winner x 34

Faceraper 2013: now with less "i am a gay" ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Some douchebag asked me if I could fix up Faceraper 2011 for him, and seeing as I had nothing better to do I agreed to help out. However the code I saw was horrifying, and it took longer than expected. I even took a 3 month break to procrastinate working...

3 Days Ago
by MasterFen006 Go to last post
49 7,020
Politics

Firearms XI: Biden Double Barrel Bonanza; ITS UNHAPPENING ( 2 3 4 5 .. 261 262 263 264 Last ) This thread has images

This is the 11th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give advice on purchases and help with finding parts. If you're not knowledgeable about firearms and would like to get into them, ask and we'll...

16bit3 reading
3 Hours Ago
by beanhead Go to last post
10,527 198,839
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v9: Winged shoes don't make you look fly ( 2 3 4 5 .. 207 208 209 210 Last ) This thread has images

banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to put those who don't know in the right on what to wear Here are some basic...

Lord of Ears1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
8,396 221,597
Everything/Nothing

FULS: Streetwear V1 - " it cost me $200 oh sick bra nice wanna play some call of duty and smoke one haha" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Due to the constant arguments about streetwear in the main FULS thread, I have created this "side thread" so that discussions about streetwear / sportswear / skatewear can be held without interference. Keep in mind that voicing your opinion is still...

Shark Cat1 reading
23 Minutes Ago
by Fudgeblood Go to last post
506 15,141
Help
1 Minute Ago
by Grim2o0o Go to last post
19,908 344,721
QUESTION

Going to Brighton, England, with my class by the end of march, and I have some questions! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hey! Hoping for any people from the UK that knows some about Brighton (or even live there) to help me out with some questions! 1. First of all, we have to pay for our own dinners and lunch. How much should I take with me? I am not planning to eat at...

2 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
41 1,870
Everything/Nothing

Gold, buying titles for people other than yourself, and username changes aren't on boostar anymore? ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

So is it going to be like the old days where you have to stick around for a while to get Gold Member or what?

3 Days Ago
by Limed00d Go to last post
217 11,648
Rant

Google wtf are you doing? ( 2 Last )

So I load up chrome and find that certain extensions that are used are disabled. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2811969?p=ui_remove_non_cws_extensions&rd=1&hl=en I see this link and im like wtf, google disabled my stuff without my...

2 Weeks Ago
by BlueAndGray Go to last post
44 5,770
Music

Friendly x 71

Happy Birthday Nujabes and J Dilla! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Today is the birthday of two of legends in hip hop producing and DJ. Nujabes(02/07/1974-02/26/2010) and J Dilla(02/07/1974-02/10/2006), surprisingly were born on the exact same day, and died (although in different years) the same month shortly after their...

2 Weeks Ago
by wewt! Go to last post
42 2,442
Politics

Friendly x 46

Has anyone had an experience where the police have failed them? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Quite recently, my brother was attacked on the way to University and had several of his belongings stolen - his phone, iPod and laptop amongst them. Although he wasn't hurt, he did lose of a lot of stuff and was pretty shaken by the whole thing. Almost...

3 Weeks Ago
by /Vando/ Go to last post
62 3,941
Tutorial

Winner x 20

Higher education/What do I do with my life-thread, Ask questions and get help here. ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Some back story: When I graduated High School, no one told me what to do, where to be, what I needed to do, I finally ended up going to college and getting a teaching degree, only to find out that not many people want to hire a person that just got out...

4 Days Ago
by Covalency Go to last post
157 5,075
Humor

Winner x 47

I had gone to get Matthew Inman (creator of the Oatmeal) to sign his latest book for me, and all I got was a doodle.

Matthew Inman. You might have read one of his comics once in a while in LMAO pics. Even if you somehow never read his comics, you might have heard various big news stories surrounding him such as the Funnyjunk incident or everyone pooling in to purchase...

2 Weeks Ago
by LieutenantLeo Go to last post
10 3,579
Stupid

Funny x 191

I kinda messed up with my title ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

so first off i wasn't really sure where to post this but i fucked up my title, i thought the bold shit worked but apparently it doesn't and now i look pretty stupid and i don't like spending $5 on looking stupid can a mod help me or something :v: ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Shark Cat Go to last post
79 7,730
Music

Friendly x 67

I made another song for my father who passed away This thread has images

Hello all! Around 3 years ago I made a post where I showed off a song I made for my dad who unfortunately passed away, you can check out the old topic here: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1130960&highlight= I took all the feedback and...

3 Weeks Ago
by MonkeysLP Go to last post
13 1,365
Help

Winner x 102

I quit! (Smoking) ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Started to get pains in the top of my chest and have been cutting back on how much I smoke. Have also been doing lots of exercises to try and build up my fitness again. And so have decided to quit smoking, for good. Anyone else on Facepunch that used...

2 Weeks Ago
by _telemaco Go to last post
94 5,002
Help

Funny x 41

I think I ate some fly eggs ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

So I was eating halfway through a sandwich and then I encountered a small portion small white fly eggs on it. I am fucking scared shitless right now facepunch. Is this serious do I need to go ER? Oh god, what the fuck do I do? Also, I forgot and...

3 Weeks Ago
by jonnymad Go to last post
140 10,933
Rant

Ice Hockey Thread V2: Fuck off field hockey ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 Bracket:

11 Hours Ago
by Kindlinho Go to last post
336 5,432
School

Informational Interview Questions for Class

Ok, so I need to do this informational interview thing for my career counseling class. Only thing is, I'm way too fucking shy to call someone, and actually interview them irl because URGHEWGEIGGEUW THEY WILL LOOK AT ME WEIRD. So, here's some questions....

GamerChick2 reading
5 Hours Ago
by Angus725 Go to last post
5 195