TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
beta

Dumb x 4080

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 101,390
Art

Winner x 39

1:1 Persona 3 Aluminum Evoker Replica ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

*Very Picture and Text Heavy* Hey everyone, I'm an 18 year old college student In the computer integrated machining program at school. I'm also the lead of the conscript game team. I wanted to share with you guys a project I've been working on for a...

3 Days Ago
by t-man Go to last post
117 8,618
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Hello, I am ordering my first 3D printer next month. I'm gonna get the solidoodle2 pro because it's $600 and has a relativley large 6 cubic inch maximum print size. These things are so cool if you have one what have you been printing? I really like...

1 Hour Ago
by Timebomb575 Go to last post
855 39,070
Tv

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 Last )

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

1 Day Ago
by Grizz Go to last post
103 2,560
Help

Funny x 35

A weird email I received, really creeping me out ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Not sure if this is the right way to get help but I really fucking need somewhere to post this, it's just too fucking creepy and I need to get it off my chest. I just checked my email, and found a weird email talking about 'retribution' and with weird...

3 Weeks Ago
by Seiteki Go to last post
71 3,397
Photos

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

6 Days Ago
by trainplane3 Go to last post
220 8,701
Humor

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 92 93 94 95 Last ) This thread has images

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

2 Weeks Ago
by Alxnotorious Go to last post
3,790 190,303
games

Air purifier This thread has images

Hello, I would like to know if you have air purifiers at home. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend but she increasingly have difficulties to breathe because of the environmental pollution (we live near a highway) and besides this, she smokes... I...

1 Week Ago
by udo Go to last post
9 607
Gross

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

1 Week Ago
by CodeMonkey3 Go to last post
291 7,004
games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 49 50 51 52 Last ) This thread has images

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

19 Hours Ago
by Dougz Go to last post
2,073 25,590
QUESTION

Anybody know any good free sound websites?

Yeah, I'm making a really bad-on-purpose film with my friends and I would like some sound effects, I used to have them and the movie was done, but I deleted my downloads folder...with all of the sound files inside.. :( I just basically need a stock woman...

1 Week Ago
by caldog6 Go to last post
2 153
Tv

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

ojcoolj2 reading
17 Hours Ago
by cecilbdemodded Go to last post
497 16,974
Rant

Winner x 29

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) - MASSIVE BABY FACED HUMANS WITH MASSIVE HEADS! Also potato's. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d3a45a2219ab43f810a912594fc8bea/tumblr_mnsxyckgbA1rin5ejo1_500.png Attack on Titan is based on the successful mange from 2009 which goes under the same name, from that this anime existed which is currently extremely...

2 Weeks Ago
by Karmah Go to last post
1,366 57,534
Tutorial

Automotive Addicts Lounge - Fresh start! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 92 93 94 95 Last ) This thread has images

C'mon guys, we can't let our little subsection die! This thread is dedicated to the small yet thriving AA community that existed less than 30 minutes ago. I'm reposting the Auto Reference guide as a start, almost any and all shop/repair manuals can now be...

Aetna4 reading
52 Minutes Ago
by kimr120 Go to last post
3,792 68,766
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

2 Hours Ago
by YourBreakfsat Go to last post
229 5,482
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

Watevaman1 reading
1 Week Ago
by PaperBurrito Go to last post
2,953 76,121
Love

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

4 Hours Ago
by admiralt Go to last post
245 6,437
Tv

Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Breaking Bad is an AMC television drama series created by Vince Gilligan. Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the story focuses on Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Living with a pregnant wife and a teenage son...

Swiket1 reading
8 Hours Ago
by Linkuya Go to last post
878 40,878
Photos

Can Facepunch identify and value this Thornton Pickard camera?

Hello, I picked up an antique Thornton Pickard camera today, for £130. I can't find much information on it at all, even the woman I bought it from had no clue what it was. Here's a series of photos: http://i.imgur.com/FG6EdGX.jpg The case it came...

2 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
11 420
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 47 48 49 50 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

OogalaBoogal1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by DaCommie1 Go to last post
1,970 27,364
Help

Captcha keeps repeating again and again

I was trying to post a message in my thread over at the Developer Discussion for Gmod. When I tried to post my message and a big-ass code, it asked me for a captcha and even when I got it right, it wanted me to type another one over and over again. Can...

2 Days Ago
by proboardslol Go to last post
2 134
Science

Chemistry Discussion Thread ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Title is self-explanatory, discuss chemistry here. Got a burning question to ask? Want to answer someone else's burning question? Or just want to share cool chemistry stuff in general? This is the thread to do it. I'll kick this thread off with...

3 Weeks Ago
by Headhumpy Go to last post
41 954
Map

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

4 Days Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
470 14,284
Poll

Funny x 54

CleverBot for Steam - Backwords Bot, have your friends talk to themselves and laugh. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Here's a real gem for you I believe anyway, I take no claim to code or anything in this but this is beautiful. Not too sure where I found it even, but it allows you to use CleverBot with all your steam friends. I had about 40 people talking to...

2 Weeks Ago
by lostboy111 Go to last post
203 35,720
POST YOUR

Cool Stuff You Want to Buy V1 - Consumerism gone wild ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Engage in rampant consumerism here and post all the cool stuff you've found on the internet that you're planning on buying or wish you could buy. Immerse yourself in the glorious ideas of capitalism as you throw money at stupid shit you probably don't...

2 Weeks Ago
by tails484777 Go to last post
47 1,644
games

Winner x 46

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V2 - Back from the dead! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Some general guidelines...

2 Weeks Ago
by Hidole555 Go to last post
5,001 302,734
games

Winner x 22

Corruption in Gaming Journalism Discussion V3 – We killed the other thread with suggestions for this one ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V2! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Gamergate statement (from KiA on reddit) : What is Gamergate? Longer Video: List of...

Hidole55521 reading
13 Minutes Ago
by Wii60 Go to last post
1,143 73,470
Politics

Dumb x 51

Crazy Idea: Lets ban driving

30 years into the future, you're with your family, your wife/husband and kids chatting and watching over a hologram-movie in the middle of your self driving Tesla Model MMXLV. It's a long weekend, and you're taking the whole family on a road trip to...

4 Weeks Ago
by murple Go to last post
36 1,640
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

Maloof?7 reading
17 Minutes Ago
by Fourm Shark Go to last post
1,089 59,407
Love

Friendly x 27

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last ) This thread has images

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs4 reading
35 Minutes Ago
by Foobagooba Go to last post
2,151 74,371
Love

Dansk general diskussion: AEIOUY ... ÆØÅ This thread has images

Hvis svenksen og norsken havde deres, skal vi fandme også ha' en. Dav.

4 Days Ago
by lekkimsm Go to last post
33 517
Rant

Winner x 30

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

1 Hour Ago
by cardfan212 Go to last post
1,102 54,912
Love

Friendly x 55

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V3 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 86 87 88 89 Last ) This thread has images

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

Yumyumbublegum3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Crpto2007 Go to last post
3,546 105,118
Art

Artistic x 75

Detlef starts a sketchbook ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Usually I draw a lot of comic stuff, because I have a webcomic http://www.zombiewaffe.com/index.htm and that takes up alot of time, but I can't neglect getting better at drawing. So I start this thread to post some other stuff I do like anatomy study,...

3 Weeks Ago
by OvB Go to last post
1,209 90,670
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 36 37 38 39 Last ) This thread has images

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

2 Days Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
1,541 17,362
Love

Winner x 41

DeviantArt Appreciation Station v2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 70 71 72 73 Last ) This thread has images

So Creationism Corner, and everything within it, including the old Appreciation Station thread, got nuked because "reasons" apparently. Well I'm remaking it here in GD anyway, and hope it works out from here on. Since there's prolly going to be ALOT...

Pvt. Martin10 reading
6 Minutes Ago
by Demache Go to last post
2,909 224,974
Art

DeviantArt Un-Appreciation Station ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

THIS IS NOT FOR SHITTY ART. THAT GOES HERE. Essentially the good to the Appreciation Station's evil. A place to showcase that not everything from DeviantArt is an artistic war crime against humanity. I'll update the OP over the course of the...

5 Hours Ago
by Luxuria Go to last post
44 2,257
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai
1 Hour Ago
by dai Go to last post
596 25,415
Shitpost
14 Hours Ago
by TomZa Go to last post
4,268 82,780
Science

Dissertation Survey Followup - Results here!

So some of you may remember that a while back I started a thread surveying gamers to try and find out some information for my thesis. Many of you were interested in seeing the results of my survey, and I promised to get back to you with results. Well...

2 Weeks Ago
by Jackald Go to last post
2 131
Help

Dropping out of/transferring University

Hi all, since September I've been studying History at the University of York. Despite being a very high ranking and prestigious Russell Group, I've found that I just don't like it here at all. The Student's Union is awful and has little concern for what...

1 Week Ago
by scurr Go to last post
0 168
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

3 Weeks Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,241 47,106
Tv

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series This thread has images

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

2 Weeks Ago
by Pops Go to last post
37 1,234
Help

Friendly x 159

Experiencing a life crisis, and I'm really desperate for advice. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Alright. This is going to be a long block of text, and its probably going to look like im rambling because im terrible at opening up like this and for that I Apologize in advanced but everything I've been going through recently has just spiraled so far...

hunterNormandy1 reading
3 Days Ago
by CrossTownNews Go to last post
217 11,961
Garry

Winner x 54

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: More Things Better Left Unsaid ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Facepunch Anonymous Confessional: More Things Better Left Unsaid With Ventilated gone, and our needs for weird shit said in confidence left wanting, I have elected to pick up the mantle of the Anonymous Confessional in an Official Moderator Capacity....

10 Hours Ago
by FingerSpazem Go to last post
342 40,144
Release

Winner x 45

Facepunch Census 2015 RESULTS ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I've kept you all waiting too long, and I'm sick of dealing with this data. SO IT'S RESULTS DAY --- THE RESULTS --- -> Google Forms summary Great for the simpler questions, with all the charts you need. But for the text-entry ones it's pretty much...

1 Week Ago
by Dan2593 Go to last post
185 11,642
Garry

Winner x 33

Facepunch Community Contest: Erotic FP Fanfiction! Hot Prizes! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Facepunch Community Contest: Erotic FP Fanfiction Introduction Welcome to the very first BDA-sponsored Facepunch Community Contest™. Before we dig into the rules and guidelines of this particular event, I'd like to give a brief overview of exactly...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lord Xenoyia Go to last post
316 12,752
Love

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

8 Hours Ago
by adam1172 Go to last post
623 20,694
Love

Facepunch Unity Novel Thread! (F.U.N.T) This thread has images

Facepunch Unity Novel Thread! (F.U.N.T) What is this? The F.U.N.T is a thread dedicated to the writing and creation of Novels, Novellas and Short Stories. The goal of the thread is to bring the creative community of the site together and share...

4 Weeks Ago
by Zillamaster55 Go to last post
28 670
Art

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

1 Day Ago
by UserNotFound Go to last post
311 6,565
Tv

Fargo ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

FX's frosty new crime-drama miniseries; new episodes air at 9PM CST. Seems like too long? Take the time to watch the original film. THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. OP IS A WIP, TELL ME IF I MISS ANYTHING WATCH THE ORIGINAL FILM. ...

23 Hours Ago
by GayIlluminati Go to last post
273 8,322
Politics

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

agentfazexx1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by PrusseLusken Go to last post
1,220 28,944
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

19 Hours Ago
by draugur Go to last post
634 17,712
Politics

Formula 1 2015 Thread: Away with sausage noses! This thread has images

From the 2014 thread authored by: Dacheet — TEAMS 1. Mercedes-AMG Petronas 2. Scuderia Ferrari 3. McLaren-Honda

2 Weeks Ago
by TheSenDest Go to last post
8 265
Everything/Nothing

FULS: Streetwear V1 - " it cost me $200 oh sick bra nice wanna play some call of duty and smoke one haha" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Due to the constant arguments about streetwear in the main FULS thread, I have created this "side thread" so that discussions about streetwear / sportswear /...

3 Weeks Ago
by discodude Go to last post
728 24,578
Work In Progress

Galactic Kids Next Door: A Possible Sequel? This thread has images

I'm not sure if it's allowed here... Long story short, a few hours ago 8chan's /co/ just found a website that contains hints to a New Series related to KND. They say it surfaced a few hours before that. http://www.rainbowmonkeys.com/ One of them...

1 Week Ago
by Secrios Go to last post
6 1,021
Love

Optimistic x 31

Gay Chat V12 - Even More Optimistic ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last ) This thread has images

You know the drill. Dicks are okay.

TheDrunkenOne2 reading
4 Minutes Ago
by elitehakor Go to last post
3,321 68,737
Tv

General Cartoon/Western Animation Discussion Thread v.1 - "It's not JUST for children!" This thread has images

With TV and Movies getting deleted, this should combine all the old smaller threads about each series into one larger thread. Here we discuss everything about cartoons new and old. Post relevant media, both official and fan-made. Discuss new episodes,...

3 Weeks Ago
by Doctorhooves Go to last post
27 896
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

1 Week Ago
by Consulcast Go to last post
1,872 41,669
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

4 Days Ago
by Demomanjaro Go to last post
581 27,041
Music

Winner x 24

Gorillaz - Phase 4 Soon™ This thread has images

Temporary filler picture until I make a proper OP, just wanted to get a new Gorillaz thread made.

3 Weeks Ago
by Croc Shock Go to last post
37 1,558
Tv

Gotham – FOX presents 11 year old Batman and Friends ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Premise Created by Bruno Heller, Gotham tells the story of the early years of Detective James Gordon on the Gotham City Police force. Described as “operatic soap with a larger than life quality," the show will also include the origin stories of various...

3 Weeks Ago
by SoUl_ReApEr2 Go to last post
137 5,893
Tv

Winner x 21

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M3471 reading
12 Hours Ago
by Flyingman356 Go to last post
513 45,616
YouTUBE

Guess how much I sold that for

Curious - what are your thoughts on the level of art quality needed for an early access game? Typically, when in development, I prefer to wait til much later to finalize the art and focus on gameplay prototyping first. The challenge is that in Steam...

2 Weeks Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
2 330
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

Nazereth6661 reading
10 Hours Ago
by Little Donny Go to last post
607 12,835
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." This thread has images

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

4 Days Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
10 320
games

Winner x 28

Hi. I'll be interviewing Rich Evans and Jack Packard from Red Letter Media (Part 2) This thread has images

I work as a journalist within the games industry now and I've been employed for about half a year now. It's a swedish site I work for, but to the point. I catched Jack's username thanks to the stream a while back and decided to ask him and Rich for an...

4 Weeks Ago
by NightmareX91 Go to last post
38 1,742
Politics

House of Cards - Kevin Spacey's back from being in that video game - Season 3 Coming 2/27/2015! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to Washington. House of Cards is an american drama/political thriller, which was released exclusively on Netflix on February 1st, 2013. The series is based on the 1990 BBC miniseries of the same name. Cast:

Chaotic Lord2 reading
4 Days Ago
by BarnacleDrive Go to last post
376 12,122
Help

I need advice?

I hope I'm not posting in the wrong thread here or anything, but I'm new to the Gmod community and I need help, badly. It goes back a bit, long story short I was a part of a Star Wars Roleplay community that was run by a very abusive owner. He purged his...

5 Days Ago
by Commander Jag Go to last post
0 181
Help

I want to drop out of college

Hey. I don't really know where to post this, so I'm going to just put it here in the general discussion thread. Basically, I'm on the verge of dropping out of college, I've missed a lot of it due to illness and just not coming in due to really...

2 Weeks Ago
by elitehakor Go to last post
35 1,104
Help

Friendly x 36

I've just been scammed of potentially thousands, what should I do? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Okay so apologies for upcoming wall of text. Basically, yesterday a guy named Jamie Hanny adds me on Facebook. I nearly decline it but I accept because I had quite a few mutual friends with him (bad mistake). I went to his profile and it said...

MattJeanes1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by James xX Go to last post
45 2,405
NSFW

Funny x 299

I've the REDICULOUS sunburn OR Why tanningbeds will kill you one day [NSFW] ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

UPDATE : PAGE 5 HAS PICS OF THE PEELING. PREPARE YOURSELF BEFORE WATCHING. GROSS WTF @ title, I don't remember typing such a crooked sentence?! Can't edit, so you'll have to accept. Ok so the story is this. The summer has been absolute shit in...

6 Days Ago
by Jamsponge Go to last post
234 20,636
Humor

Agree x 48

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last ) This thread has images

If you're a fan of Arrested Development or The Office, you'll probably like It's Always Sunny. Not that they're very similar, but people who like either of them usually also really enjoy Sunny. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia revolves around the life...

4 Weeks Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
1,375 59,577
Love

Japan Chat V2: タイトルが決まらねぇ ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT DISCUSSING ANIME. YOU CAN DISCUSS THAT IN FAST ANIME. Japanese? Relative's Japanese? Live in Japan? Got a Japanese friend? Well it doesn't matter! Welcome to version 2 of the Japanese Chat thread! Here, you can discuss...

5 Days Ago
by DaCommie1 Go to last post
212 5,912
Photos

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Megathread v. A Feeling So Complicated [New episodes every Friday]! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

PM me if you have something to add! ALL PARTS OF THE ANIME PARTS 1-2 WILL BE UP ON APRIL 12th, PART 3 EPISODES WILL BE STREAMED ON FRIDAYS What is JoJo’s? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko...

milkandcooki1 reading
1 Week Ago
by Dr._Medic Go to last post
739 28,522
Tv

Jojo's Bizarre Megathread: I have finally picked the first napkin! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its...

1 Hour Ago
by LittleBabyman Go to last post
54 1,864
Movies

Winner x 23

Jurassic World (2015) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

Jurassic World Jurassic World Directed by: Colin Trevorrow Release Date - June 12, 2015

3 Days Ago
by BanthaFodder Go to last post
746 29,894
Tv

Justified - Season 5 coming back January 7th ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqQMTSf_nM If somehow you've never heard about this series, do yourself a favour and watch prologue of first episode. It will give you a nice view of what expect. From Wikipedia: It's based on...

Joz
2 Days Ago
by Emperor Scorpious II Go to last post
78 1,706
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

4 Days Ago
by Bbls Go to last post
295 7,952
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

AK'z1 reading
11 Hours Ago
by NuclearDwarf Go to last post
4,015 93,898
Politics

Legal discussion about Gmod

So I learned that garry's mod has no age rating since it has no violent content (All the content in Garry's mod is user generated) and this explains why there are so many kids playing it. My concern is legal in nature, and facepunch studios should be...

Aramax1 reading
6 Days Ago
by wauterboi Go to last post
7 520