Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Garry

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST: the Rust server subforum rules sticky. Make only ONE thread for your server, in English. This thread has images

HEY DON'T FORGET TO READ THE MAIN RUST FORUM RULES HERE IN ADDITION TO THESE SERVER SECTION RULES: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1323628 Hi! Since the concept of being patient and not spamming tons of threads to get attention for your server...

15th January 2014
by MaxOfS2D Go to last post
1 15,982
games

Gamer's Modern Dynasty Rust Server This thread has images

server name: Gamer's Modern Dynasty | Rust | No Wipes | PVP | Sleepers To connect to the server, press F1 to bring up your console and type net.connect ustx70.playrust.eu:28020 Our server host is PlayRust.EU Features: Wipes: No/Never

2 Hours Ago
by The Doctor 1 Go to last post
1 54
pc games

Fresh Server 7/26 | Airdrops@10 | No Dura | Hackers Banned Quick | Active Admins | Arena | Vanilla | Clans Welcome!

net.connect 173.199.100.128:28016 Hey everyone! We have just opened this new Rust server today and of course we have some growing to do! The idea of the server is to be a major PVP server and raiding server. Clans are always encouraged because I...

3 Hours Ago
by TheTechKid Go to last post
1 54
games

FFG Rust | Active Admins | Location | No Dura/Decay | No Sleepers | No C4 Loot | Kits | And More |

Please check our forums at http://ffg-game-servers.proboards.com for full information on this, and other servers offered by the FFG Community! Server Name(In Master List) : FFG Rust ACTIVE ADMINS WIPED 7/19 OXIDE AND MORE Server I.P. :...

5 Hours Ago
by [FFG] Kazzy Go to last post
0 42
pc games

7-22 BRAND NEW/PVP/No Dura/Vanilla/Airdrops/NO WIPES

net.connect 108.61.121.74:28016 No admin abuse Noob friendly PVP/Sleepers No Durability Vanilla Airdrops @ 10 players No wipes EVER We're a very new server looking for new and old (laidback) players to join us. We've had a few people on but...

6 Hours Ago
by DaBearz625 Go to last post
11 88
Release

US pvp, home,tpa,groups,econ,no decay/dura/fall, remove,kits,sleepers,voter,share This thread has images

New server, fresh map. Join today and get a jump start! net.connect 8.2.120.4:28046 Join Our steam group for updates! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tylersrustserver Rules: - No hackers (No cheating, glitching, exploiting) - Respect admins -...

6 Hours Ago
by xxlburrito Go to last post
2 78
Love

Server Owners ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

Hey Server Owners. This thread is for you. https://docs.google.com/a/facepunchstudios.com/document/d/12WG0Tmws0T_00w9bakjfy39mr3ASxOQRtATt2KWFSi8/edit# Please keep any requests or problems in this thread, and we'll try to work with you to make...

8 Hours Ago
by Gachl Go to last post
697 134,996
games

Rusty Sausage Boys fresh server, no bullsh*t This thread has images

-Active adult admins -2 players for airdrops, so bring a friend! -generally pvp -low ping, hosted on east coast -no fall damage -instacraft -no dura -featuring Oxide more to come, as this is a brand new server. Just looking for (hopefully) an...

9 Hours Ago
by valleysausage Go to last post
0 38
NSFW

[US] Rustafied - 7/21 Fresh Wipe, PvE/PvP, Low C4/Mili, Friendly, Instacraft, Airdrops

net.connect 66.55.158.80:28016 Server Rules: - PvP Pants - If you are wearing pants, PvP. No pants players are PvE. - Rad Zones are PvP - regardless of pants, if theres rads clicking, it is PvP. - No abusing pants rule. This includes: putting...

10 Hours Ago
by RustBugs Go to last post
7 82
pc games

Gunslingers 7/24-1pmWipe/PvP/0dura/0crft/XtraLoot/Air/Rmv

net.connect 50.97.34.98:28015 Adult Admins PvP Airdrops Starter Kits No Durability Remove Tool Door Share Zero craft time

10 Hours Ago
by monsai Go to last post
3 33
games

Templetown::Instacraft/PvP/NoobFriendly/ActiveAdmin/noDura

Server: net.connect 8.6.74.90:28016 located in central USA Plugins: remove sethome share groups tpa stats(keeps track of players with top kills)

11 Hours Ago
by Dafk Go to last post
0 33
Rant

PVE Servers??? This thread has images

Any PVE servers out there i can join??

11 Hours Ago
by RustBugs Go to last post
14 173
games

7/26 Land Of Rust |Fresh Wipe|PVP|No Dura|Sleepers|INSTACRAFT|AD@20

7/26 Land Of Rust |Fresh Wipe|PVP|No Dura|Sleepers|INSTACRAFT| Airdrops at 20 What this Server Offers: Active Admins, Cool Mods! PVP Enabled Sleepers Enabled Anti-Cheat Remove Tool! Clans Homes

15 Hours Ago
by blizz3010 Go to last post
1 42
Steam

US EAST|Oxide|Age 18+ Server|PVP|NoDura|No Grief|No Abuse|ActiveAdmins|AntiCheat|Airdrops at 30+ Players This thread has images

Info + Summary: - IP: 50.97.34.100:31215 - Location: Richmond Virginia USA. - 18+ Year old player base - 21+ Year old Admins/Moderators - Mostly Vanilla - NO Durability - Slow Decay - PVP

16 Hours Ago
by Outer Heaven Go to last post
12 183
Love

16.07 UK (Sleepers,Admins,Airdrop,PVP) Have Fun [WIPED NOW]

Start building your base within the community today! net.connect 5.39.67.61:28015 Rules: - No hackers (No cheating, glitching, exploiting) - Obey admin commands - Respect everyone

20 Hours Ago
by Marwaan Go to last post
2 39
games

EU RustLeague|Limited C4|PVP|Remove|0Dur|Start 26/07/14

New fresh server with mature and helpful admins! Located in Sweden. Server started 26/07-2014. net.connect 85.236.107.29:29015 Welcome to EU RustLeague! We strive to have a friendly server that both skilled and new players will enjoy and have fun on!...

20 Hours Ago
by Hex1c Go to last post
3 78
games

[EU/NL]RustLegends Wiped 24-7|Insta|VoteReward|Airdrop@10|Events|AAdmins|NoDur a This thread has images

Welcome to our unique Rust Server named Legends! News!: Server wiped! 24/7/14 The server is located in The Netherlands and is almost 24/7 modded by our Dutch and mature admins: - MobsterNL (Owner) - More to come. Our admins are friendly and...

20 Hours Ago
by MobsterNL Go to last post
4 59
games

[EUROPE] HD-SERVER | START 25.07 | SLEEPING BAG EXPLOIT PROTECTION | REMOVE | NO DURATION This thread has images

Hello all Rust players, I have great pleasure to invite you on the European new server. We starting today at 19:00 (GMT+2). Press F1 to open console, and type: net.connect 31.214.240.107:28150 This server is designed for people who respect the...

22 Hours Ago
by oxzer Go to last post
5 12,886
Art

[EU] Welcome Home | PvP, Custom drops, Commands, 10+ hour VIPs, IP blacklist, Chocolate enhanced ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome home! This server created by bloodisgood.org, a gaming community with over a decade of hosting experience, is unlike any others. If you are interested in a unique interpretation of Vanilla Rust we'd like to invite you to join our server. No mods...

22 Hours Ago
by Kanlo Go to last post
52 1,131
Tutorial

Wiped 7/23 new server/NoGrief/NoDura

net.connect 72.20.52.111:28065 All players welcome, experienced and new. Active admins with no abuse. No cheating/hacking tolerated. Currently a low pop with much potential. Airdrops upon request with enough participation. Feel free to join us and...

1 Day Ago
by johnnywaffles Go to last post
1 42
Release

Unique [UK] Friendly/x10Gather/Essentials/MuchMore/HCLoot (26.07)

How to connect : Press F1 when you are in the startscreen of rust, Type net.connect 188.165.212.83:28045 Hello, I'd like to share my freshly started server, where I plan to add even more stuff. When I started this server I though, Why would I...

1 Day Ago
by Kraftvaffel Go to last post
3 47
games

Wiped 27/07/14 |Active Admins|Remove|Kit|Vote|

| Help | Players | Starter | vote | voted | Crush | Crush Max | Arrow Retrieve | Active admins | This is a new server with No admin abuse Freshly wiped on the 27/07/2014 we do not tolerate cheaters, glitches, and abuse this may include admin and...

1 Day Ago
by ellisUnbanabl Go to last post
0 51
pc games

wiped 25/07|PVP|Kevlar|M4|P250|Bolt Action|Bu|ilding KIT|Insta Craft

wiped 25/07|PVP|Kevlar|M4|P250|Bolt Action|Bu|ilding KIT|Insta Craft You spawn with 556 Ammo:750 9mm Ammo:250 Holo sight:3 Silencer:3 Laser Sight:3

1 Day Ago
by Declan_110 Go to last post
0 31
games

OhHarrow.com - Australian Rust Servers

We’re a brand new Australian Rust community, we currently operate two Rust servers. Our aim is to run our servers as close to the default configuration as possible, as to not ruin the game. Server #1 is completely stock with no modifications. Server #2...

1 Day Ago
by OreallyAu Go to last post
0 44
Help

Stay Up Late? Tired of Awful Admins? We're booting up TONIGHT! :::: [WIPED 7/18] - West/Vanilla/NoGrief/NoDecay/NoAbuse ( 2 Last )

FRESH WIPE TODAY! 7/26 @ 2:30pm 7/26 WIPED West/Vanilla/NoGrief/NoDura/NoAbuse net.connect 50.97.235.66:28315 Server Info: ============================ -Admins: Rambo (Owner), RayRock (Administrator). SavageAsFuck (Admin), Landers (Admin)...

1 Day Ago
by snooz831 Go to last post
47 323
games

Rustless | NoLag P250 MassLoot 2xGather TP Home

Rustless | NoLag P250 MassLoot 2xGather TP Home net.connect 68.232.166.23:28016 Hello Facepunchers, this is a new server looking to grow it's player base. Tired of spending a whole lot of time on vanilla, just to get hacked and have your day...

1 Day Ago
by .phase Go to last post
1 78
POST YOUR

UK RustySpoon PVP-AutoKit-NoDur-InstaCraft-Airdrops+more

Hey all, this is a new server with some great mods. *PVP *AutoKit (pipe shotty etc every time you die so you can always start with a fighting chance) *InstaCraft (who wants to wait) *NoDurability *Airdrops (set to 5 atm but may change in the...

1 Day Ago
by KrazyNutCase Go to last post
0 29
Request

New Server-Looking For Night Hawks!

My Server is Brand new. Here's A few things about it! net.connect 8.3.7.10:28016 The Ballad of Rust: Operated by Wise Bloke (That's my Steam name as well). Join me for the following new Packages; -250 Wood -1 Hatchet -1 Pick Axe

1 Day Ago
by Wise Bloke Go to last post
0 28
Help

Looking for a fun new vanilla server? US CENTRAL

net.connect 68.232.160.144:28016 |VANILLA|7-22|DRPS@15|NoGrf|NoCheat|24-7Admns|0Dura Battle Field US ( top 10 battle field server) has went vanilla. We were tired of all the battlefield servers that exist now. We are semi low population, and...

1 Day Ago
by LeonFranke Go to last post
1 17
News

Pls Come on my Server press f1 and typ in net.connect 31.214.240.108:28200 TheSkittles/5xGather/Kits(P250/Home)/InstarCraft/shop/remove/Crazy Loot

Join my Server it hase lots of mods like remove shop CrazyLoot Gatherx5 and mutch more no admin abuse and cool players.

1 Day Ago
by LeonFranke Go to last post
0 25
Release

[Cascadia]USWest|Remove|Oxide|Kits|Cheaters permBAN|ActiveAdmin This thread has images

net.connect 108.61.121.41:28016 ****This is an adult owned and operated server.**** Located in Beautiful Seattle, WA USA

2 Days Ago
by RustGameRocks Go to last post
31 563
games

New Server, Active Admins - Come Hang out!

I just restarted my server and am starting almost entirely from scratch. I'm looking for adult gamers that don't cry or call hacks every time they are killed/die. Active admins with no BS. Come join me! net.connect 50.23.129.112:30115

2 Days Ago
by Morticia Go to last post
0 15
pc games

Bringing back and Old School Quality Vanilla Server

Help me bring a good quality server back to life. net.connect 8.2.120.80:28016 7/25 3PM FRESH | Vanilla | Insta | No Dura | Act Admin Going to maintain and build this server through the updates until experimental takes over... admin base average...

2 Days Ago
by TheFresh Go to last post
0 14
games

New rust PVP server come join

wiped 25/07|PVP|Kevlar|M4|P250|Bolt Action|Bu|ilding KIT|Insta Craft You spawn with 556 Ammo:750 9mm Ammo:250 Holo sight:3 Silencer:3 Laser Sight:3

2 Days Ago
by Declan_110 Go to last post
0 23
games

Rusty Island Wiped 7/25 NoobFriendly NoDura ActiveAdmins

Fresh server wipe @ 7:30pm EST Join now to start building your new base. Server IP ---> net.connect 208.167.246.144:28016 For those of you not familiar just hit F1 at the Rust server list and type: net.connect 208.167.246.144:28016

2 Days Ago
by Astromine Go to last post
0 19
News

The Ballad Of Rust-WIPED 7/21-NOOB FRIENDLY

Take advantage of 25% Craft time for limited time. I'm switching the Newbie Freebie policy to strictly steam. Therefore in order to get the Freebies, you'll have to personally message me on my steam account. "Wise Bloke" When you do so, this is...

2 Days Ago
by Wise Bloke Go to last post
1 22
Help

US CENTRAL|VANILLA|7-22|DRPS@15|NoGrf|NoCheat|24-7Admns|0Dura

IP @ net.connect 68.232.160.144:28016 Battle Field US ( top 10 battle field server) has went vanilla. We were tired of all the battlefield servers that exist now. Most of them are laggy and unplayable. Come join a competitive, nice running, and...

2 Days Ago
by qcjustin Go to last post
0 14
Release

Building servers for free!

If u are interested in starting your own server but not sure how to do it, im going to be helping people for free. Ill set up all the plugins for you, find u the best provider, recruit players. I will play on your server as well if i like the plugins you...

2 Days Ago
by tgentile55 Go to last post
0 21
Release

Mid-West Server PVP|TP|InstaCraft| Kits (C4/M4) l Econ |Sleepers l PVP l Raiding l Airdrop 3+

Come play if you good enough! CLAIM YOU GROUND! We will have events when we get enough players and winners will get starbucks $10.00 gift cards! IP 68.232.167.11:28016 ADDED item recover for first 3 deaths! Added Clansite to explain all mods...

2 Days Ago
by ElleGamer Go to last post
16 206
Steam

UK/EU | VANILLA TWIST | DROPS | NO DECAY | STARTER KIT | HODOR|

A Newly formed Server, already with a small regular player base comprised of all nationalities, currently including English, Dutch, French, Argentinian. Fair and Active Admins. No Griefing. We are looking to expand and welcome new players and...

2 Days Ago
by xWillo Go to last post
5 123
pc games

RUSTHOST - Wiped 25-7|No Admin Abuse|Airdrops|Noob Friendly

Hey, just wiped my European server ready for people to come and play. Come and get an early start! Active, friendly admins who don't abuse their powers.

2 Days Ago
by jamiepu Go to last post
0 16