Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Garry

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST: the Rust server subforum rules sticky. Make only ONE thread for your server, in English. This thread has images

HEY DON'T FORGET TO READ THE MAIN RUST FORUM RULES HERE IN ADDITION TO THESE SERVER SECTION RULES: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1323628 Hi! Since the concept of being patient and not spamming tons of threads to get attention for your server...

15th January 2014
by MaxOfS2D Go to last post
1 16,206
beta

NEW! server SAME game - No PVP / No Drama / 20+ age / Active Admins / No C4 / No Wipes

RECRUITING GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE ADMINS! PLEASE ASK! - Free sleeping bag! Follow the ROAD!..... you might find free stuff!!!! Firstly, just please be mature!... This is a game and we are here to play and have fun not the average drama you see out...

36 Minutes Ago
by siliconfiber Go to last post
5 132
games

Rustix New Adult Admins / Dura / Sleepers / Remove / Oxide / 08/24

Tired of playing on servers where the admins are shit? Then this is the place for you !!! We are a group of guys who like to play without being screwed over by server staff. No support or shitty support from most servers has made us create our own. We...

rustix 1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by rustix Go to last post
1 62
News

WORLD WAR III PVP -NEW- 25X Resources! Super Build! Mega Loot! Kits! InstaCraft! MORE!!!

WORLD WAR III - New Server!! net.connect IP 192.99.6.17:28075 You asked for it here you go! We start you off but you have to farm to get the goods to build! We give you access to 25x the resources rust offers and the blue prints to build you base...

3 Hours Ago
by Juscik Go to last post
35 281
games

No Durability,Airdrops,Rewards,Private Messaging,/h command to get chat back,Anit-hacks sripts,Nice Admins

net.connect 209.247.83.100:28016 Vanilla server with anti cheat mods. Server is based in Seattle. Anti-Speedhack Anti-Aimbot Anti-Spam

4 Hours Ago
by Billym30 Go to last post
1 52
games

Fresh Noob friendly Server

Hello Every one My 17year old son and I just started a server few weeks ago after we got tired of cheaters on the official servers and all the wipes on the community servers. net.connect 209.247.83.100:28016. It is Vanilla server with anti cheat...

4 Hours Ago
by Billym30 Go to last post
4 95
Humor

RustESC 30/8 / No Wipe / Anti-Cheat / Airdrop 10 / Kits / 1/2C

Brand new server owned by ESC, we have kits, we have friendly and active events. And the good thing about this server? THERE'S NO WIPE! Our friendly admins usually do events and call for airdrops often, so join us! If you did, enjoyed your time.....

4 Hours Ago
by PARANO1C Go to last post
1 65
Request

Looking for server with Sleeping bag glitch fix

Hello, me and my friends looking for server with this fix for magma. Please post here your servers with this one plugin.

7 Hours Ago
by XEET Go to last post
1 67
games

- T-Rust 22/08 MeGaLoot X4 FullPvp Tp Home Grp Rem - Instant Crafting - No Durability - This thread has images

T-Rust Server "Trust # Nobody" The Admin team on this server have ben controlling 4 servers well with up to 1200 hours ingame. We expect that people play fair and respect the rules! Server Wiped : 22-08-2014 Planned Next Wipe : N/A As the server...

10 Hours Ago
by inuques Go to last post
6 149
pc games

Newly opened European server, looking for survivalist!

This is a new server, started on 16.08.2014 There are active admins, friendly, fair and english speaking ones. There will be no admin abuse, everyone gets the same treatment. There will be no wipe on this server, so do not be afraid to loose your...

10 Hours Ago
by Terrna Go to last post
11 171
games

Tortuga-gaming.nl Friendly Creative PvP server Super Active Admins

Welcome boys & girls to the Tortuga Rust server thread. We are a Dutch gaming community who love online gaming. We just started a new and fresh Rust server for you to enjoy at: net connect: 85.236.109.36:29315 We at Tortuga love Rust and our...

10 Hours Ago
by Bastwiest Go to last post
1 76
Steam

Battlefield | Military Gear Spawns | Air Drop Central | Instacraft | 5x resources This thread has images

THE BATTLEFIELD IS WAITING this server has -Military gear spawn sets -Lots of airdrops -Increased gathering -instant crafting Active and friendly admins(also looking for more) Join us today and fight in the battlefield

TheWalkingBrd 1 reading
16 Hours Ago
by TheWalkingBrd Go to last post
1 56
games

EU-PL WIPE 29.08

net.connect 108.61.107.33:28016 Features: Location - Europe Slots - 80 -crush system -clans -airdrop system

1 Day Ago
by XEET Go to last post
0 31
Release

[Cascadia]USWest|Remove|Oxide|Kits|Cheaters permBAN|ActiveAdmin This thread has images

net.connect 108.61.121.41:28016 ****This is an adult owned and operated server.**** Located in Beautiful Seattle, WA USA

1 Day Ago
by RustGameRocks Go to last post
34 642
Rant

*WIPED 08/17* US West | PvP/SLP | Vanilla | 50% Dura | Airdrops

08/17 US West | PvP/SLP | Vanilla | 50% Dura | Airdrops IP: net.connect 50.23.129.122:28115 ***************** * WIPED AUGUST 17 * ***************** Forums http://suckapunch.boards.net/

1 Day Ago
by cammy420 Go to last post
3 71
games

Multiplay :: Adderland 2.0 INSTA TP AD AA Rmve Home NoFa

Adderland 2.0! PvP Features: Active admins, levels & skills, airdrops, remove, no durability, teleport, insta-craft, door share, and economy! Connect now!69.65.43.36:31415 Visit us at serveradderland.wordpress.com

1 Day Ago
by JOZY103 Go to last post
0 25
games

Oxide:: Remove| No Dura | Kits | Exp and Levels| Air Drops| Active Admins| Epic Drops by Admins

Brand new server opened up 8/24 Owner: Goomba, Main Admin: Bruh Exp and Level up system 4 day Decay Instacraft Remove is active Home and resource kits No Duration At 10 players, Massive Airdrop Admins are almost always on

2 Days Ago
by Bruh Go to last post
11 112
games

Wij spelen RUST Dutch and English Admins 28.08 Wiped This thread has images

Hey guys, i started a new server of my own and i'd love to see more players enjoying on this fresh server. The server is Vanilla rust , so no mods etc. I'll try to be active as i can as admin, but in the future there will be more. To connect to...

MrGohan 1 reading
2 Days Ago
by MrGohan Go to last post
0 56
games

Civil Realms Rust | PvP & Raiding | Noob Friendly |No Craft C4 | No Sleepers | No Wipe | Starter Kit | Remove

Civil Realms is a brand new rust server that offers great gameplay customization to improve the overall gameplay. Ranging from plugins that allow you to teleport to your friends to plugins that make raiding better by not allowing c4 crafting. Some of...

2 Days Ago
by Raphire Go to last post
7 165
Steam

(ง ͠ ͟ل͜ ͡)ง FINAL HEAVEN RUST - /tpa - /sethomex2 - NO WIPES* (see details) This thread has images

* Players who are inactive for 15 days or more will have their builds automatically removed. The goal of this server is to build up an active community with large rival clans as opposed to starting over again and again. There will never be server-wide...

2 Days Ago
by Kuwoobie Go to last post
0 39
games

BreakingBad PVP/PVE Wipe8/27 AntiCheat/0Craft/0Dura/Remove

WEBSITE FOR OUR SERVER www.rustbreakingbad.com MAP OF OUR SERVER http://www.rustbreakingbad.com/WIPE%2008-27.jpg http://www.rustbreakingbad.com/index.php?board=7.0 For all Rust Essential commands and information about my config file. We have...

2 Days Ago
by Melojay Go to last post
0 61
Art

[EU] Welcome Home | PvP, Custom drops, Commands, 10+ hour VIPs, IP blacklist, Chocolate enhanced ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome home! This server created by bloodisgood.org, a gaming community with over a decade of hosting experience, is unlike any others. If you are interested in a unique interpretation of Vanilla Rust we'd like to invite you to join our server. No mods...

3 Days Ago
by Kanlo Go to last post
66 1,509
games

[WEST COAST RUST]- NIGHT-GUNKIT-MASS-INSTA-NOFALL, DURA, DECAY-4XFARM,TP, HOME,ECON,

net.connect:108.61.109.12:28046 Please welcome the return of WCR (WEST COAST RUST)! We were 40th in the world when we shut down and now we are back with even more fun gameplay mods! We are a brand new server. We will NEVER wipe! AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR...

3 Days Ago
by ILSMKU Go to last post
0 40
Steam

New 24/08 Noob F,InstaCraft,NoDura,Kits,Giveaways,ActiveAdmins

Steam Group Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TGWN Top Rust Servers: http://toprustservers.com/server/13443 How To Connect: Press F1 to bring up the console. net.connect 108.61.118.51:28016

3 Days Ago
by The.Doctor Go to last post
0 42
games

[AU/NZ]RNC Server!NoAdminAbuse,4xGather,NoDura,NoFall

Hey guys and girls. Join our new Australian Rust server. Features - Arena - Jail - Insta craft - Noob Town (PVP disabled) - Super Friendly admins - Colour chat - PvP Stats - No Fall - No Decay - 9mm Starter Kit - No admin abuse - airdrop every 30mins ...

3 Days Ago
by lookup105 Go to last post
12 166
games

8/23 Rust Nation *Vanilla* (PvP|NoDura|AD30|Anti-Hack|SickActiveAdmins)

ABOUT 8/23 RustNation (PvP|NoDura|AD30|Anti-Hack|SickActiveAdmins) - Server owner name PsYcHo_ - Server has 4 useful active admins. - Server location is Texas,us - Server Admins don't play, only moderator the server. - Vanilla Rust Server, No Mods ...

4 Days Ago
by SnakApathy94 Go to last post
6 151
Steam

US EAST|Oxide|Age 18+ Server|PVP|NoDura|No Grief|No Abuse|ActiveAdmins|AntiCheat|Airdrops at 30+ Players This thread has images

Info + Summary: - IP: 50.97.34.100:31215 - Location: Richmond Virginia USA. - 18+ Year old player base - 22+ Year old Admins/Moderators - Mostly Vanilla - NO Durability - Door Sharing - Half-craft

4 Days Ago
by Outer Heaven Go to last post
18 292
Release

Wonderful World of Rust | No Dura | PvP | Airdrops | NO LAG ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

To join press F1 in-game and type: net.connect survival.wwofr.com:28035 Website http://wwofr.com Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wwofr

4 Days Ago
by UpsetStarship Go to last post
66 1,287
games

Wiped 8/7 Rustic Kingdom Vanilla/Lightly Modded No Durability/Instacraft

Hey everyone, The reason for this server is that I love playing vanilla rust, but a completely unmodded server makes it impossible for admins to investigate and ban cheaters. Therefore I have started a server that is Vanilla (Except for No...

4 Days Ago
by RushedFtw Go to last post
4 119
games

New Server!!!! | Wiped 8-24 | Very Active Admins | No Dura | Vanilla | Hacker Free | Noob Friendly |

come join SUPER fun server reasons why you should join this server: 1.Super active admins(there will never be a time where you can say admin is offline) 2.very nice admins(never abuse) 3.hackers are usually instabanned 4.sleeping baggers will...

4 Days Ago
by justin891o Go to last post
0 87
Release

New Server! - AnarKy US (Heavily Modded, Oxide, PvP, TP, 1/2 Craft, Much More) This thread has images

net.connect 63.215.74.175:28016 Full PvP action! Easy to get guns, ammo and armor. Custom loot. Increased resource gathering (wood, ore, etc.). Active admins. Unique Justice System. Tons of mods: Oxide, TP, Set Home 1|2, Remove, Groups, Base...

4 Days Ago
by AK42 Go to last post
4 135
Love

[LD] Fresh 23/08 | x5 Gather Instacraft More Loot TP/Homes

Welcome to Lee's Dungeon. I'm Enliven, I'm one of the founders of Lee's Dungeon. If you're wondering why it's called Lee's Dungeon, it's because it's named after a friend who we think has a secret dungeon in his house. We're excited to show you our...

5 Days Ago
by Sivtality Go to last post
2 97
Love

Multiplay :: The Last Day TLD 8/24|6HrRestarts|AirDrops20+|NoDura|Oxide|ActiveAdmi ns|TS3 This thread has images

You know that perceiving feeling when you're playing an official server which has all the exalted characterists that make you want to progress in it up till a hacker comes and derogates everything you've done? Let's be honest, it has grievously supervened...

5 Days Ago
by Primeval Go to last post
2 134
games

Tits Ass and Guns ~InstaCraft/Essentials/MatureAdmins/PVP/Kits/AndMore This thread has images

Fresh 8/19/2014 net.connect 64.120.63.114:28035 Welcome Everyone, Come check out US East it is a server I have been playing on for a while now and I have not seen it posted here so I thought I would, Active Admins Door Sharing

5 Days Ago
by ebass777 Go to last post
2 106
games
5 Days Ago
by Donavon Go to last post
0 62
games
5 Days Ago
by Bruh Go to last post
0 78
games

8/22-ECONOMY-SET HOME-FPS BOOST-ACTIVE ADMIN-DROPS-KIT-TP-NODURA-SLPR-PVP

Great server, lot's of fun, Very Helpful Admins. JoinNow! The Rust experience is worth experiencing! Press F1 in the game and copy + paste the line below to connect. net.connect 216.157.78.235:30515 ...

5 Days Ago
by Jet1996 Go to last post
0 71
pc games

!StrangeRust! A place for players to call home! This thread has images

Recently wiped as of 8/22/14 (3 days from wipe till PvP Starts) Features: Features: Fun loot drops. (Ie. Slight increase in weapon drops like revolvers and pipe shotties.) Slight difficulty curve. (P250, M4, MP5, and research kits are NOT...

5 Days Ago
by nebadger Go to last post
2 87
games

EpicRust.EU Roleplay | RPG/Eco/Vanilla/Clans | No whitelist ATM

HOMEPAGE http://www.epicrust.eu/ net.connect 185.38.148.11:28065 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EpicRust Roleplay was forged to deliver an...

6 Days Ago
by xeriuk Go to last post
0 80
Steam

UK/EU | VANILLA TWIST | DROPS | NO DECAY | STARTER KIT | HODOR| This thread has images

Tired of being Killed on sight, abusive admins, or russians controlling the server. Then join Vanilla Twist We are A Newly formed Server, already with a small regular player base. Comprised of many nationalities, currently including English, Dutch,...

6 Days Ago
by xWillo Go to last post
10 220
games

24/8 | EU | Active Admins | No Dura | No Wipe | AirDrops

ABOUT the server -Vanilla -Active Admins -No admin abuse -Hackers will be banned -Min players for airdrop is 25 -No Wipe -Server Uptime 100% -Server Location is EU

6 Days Ago
by Eagle_ Go to last post
0 58